Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Chameli's turn. She waited for Suresh to recover and he did in about ten minutes. Her ministrations of his prick and little kisses she placed on his body as well as the shape of two female forms against him were adequate. Soon he was fully erect and had put his hand on Chameli's pussy and started rubbing it. He went down on her as well and she was very wet when he entered her. As he had already come thrice during the day, the sex lasted longer and after some 15 minutes he came in her. Chameli also came with him and both ladies held on to him. Both were kissing his face and also his mouth. All three were tired and slept the sleep of the dead. It was 7 pm when they got up. Outside it was quite dark. Chameli and Kanta made dinner and they ate quietly.

That night Chameli slept in her room quite worn out by her sexual exertions and Suresh slept with Kanta. During that night Suresh and Kanta had sex two times and slept nude and cuddling each other. Suresh being young and virile had no fears of being worn out.

For the next two months they had a blissful time with all being thoroughly satisfied. Both ladies had sex at least twice a day with Suresh and he was happy to service them. When Chameli had to go back, she did so with reluctance. Kanta told her to wind up her establishment and stay with her. This Chameli did and returned a month later. The festivities continued till Suresh got a better job in a new place around 300 km away. Not before they had a three day orgy of uninhibited lovemaking! But that is another story.

12