Rain and Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senator Rusty Pearlman was on top of his wife, Sarah, making love to her slowly and to her disappointment carefully. It was clear that Sarah's husband had no clue of what she wanted in bed.

Sarah would lay there unsatisfied and unfulfilled as she allowed her husband to enter her as if it was something special for the first time. But that was not what Sarah wanted. Not at all.

David R. Bingham sat at his office admiring his accomplishments as of late. Most importantly he was horny and he had to blame some of the college women for that. He remembered back in the day when clothing on women was mandatory, proper, and square. Now as they are venturing further in the future, students are wearing less and less clothing than he thought. It was there fault that it had to come to this.

Then there was Dean of Administration, Sarah Pearlman, who for some reason became a horny toad out of nowhere. The way he heard it, they did something to her to make her so provocative and wanting that she needed more of it. David didn't exactly know what her role in all this was, but whatever they did to her, it was growing and probably was going to get worse before it gets any better.

And poor Senator Rusty Pearlman thought that his wife needed attention and the whole time never knew she was turning into a total nympho slut. She didn't need love making to satisfy her. She needed to be grabbed, clothes ripped by force, and forced over his desk while tearing up her panties. In that position she didn't need anyone to be careful when it came to fucking. She needed a dick and badly, which meant she needed forced in every orifice as hard and painful as possible.

David sat back getting horny just thinking about seeing Sarah again so he can come up with every nasty and disgusting idea to humiliate the poor slutty bitch.

Rusty was probably, "Making love", to her right now hoping to satisfy her needs and afterwards can't wait until he finishes to call David up to finish the job.

David didn't mind sloppy seconds if it meant fulfilling his needs. But the real passion was about to happen in a matter of days. It was only a matter of time. That was David's true meaning of getting off.

3

After what felt like hours of partying, Rain and Sunny left the Fraternity party together to head home.

"Man I am sooo sloshed," Sunny spoke drunkenly as she was being carried by Rain.

"I told you," Rain responded.

"Well you could have warned me?"

Rain shook her head in disbelief after warning her when she first took her sip of vodka from her red cup. But thought that it was no more than curiosity that killed the cat and Rain didn't bother to argue.

"Did you know I met a cute black guy?" Sunny mentioned, "I got his number."

"Yeah I doubt you will remember that," Rain bet.

"Hey, never judge a book by its cover bitch," Sunny retorted playfully.

Rain should have taken that as an offensive gesture but paid it no mind. "Well I have some good news of my own. I met a guy too and got his number."

"Really," Sunny asked getting Rain's full attention to her surprise, "you mean that cute blonde haired boy who introduced himself at the bar?"

"Yep that's the one."

Sunny flashed a strong smile even in her drunken state. "You sly dog you, are you going to call him?"

"I don't know."

Sunny's jaw dropped in surprise. "You don't know? What'll you mean you don't know?"

"I don't think he's my type," Rain clarified.

"Well I tell ya one thing, if you don't call him up and fuck his brains out right now, give me the number and I'll do it."

Rain looked at Sunny in disgust. She was definitely drunk.

As Rain and Sunny almost made it to their apartment building, there were two women, a blonde and dark haired, walking towards them conversating with all smiles. That was until one of them bumped into Sunny and in her drunken state she could tell it was hard.

"Hey," Sunny spoke turning to the two women angrily, "watch where you're going!"

The blonde and black haired girl both glanced at each other with puzzled faces and back at Sunny, then both of them had sly smiles across their faces.

"Maybe you need to watch out," The dark haired woman spoke, "short dick slut!"

Both Rain and Sunny's eyes popped opened in shock. Did she mean that in a way to piss both of them off? Or did they know who they really are underneath the clothing? If so, that meant...

Both the blonde and dark haired women raised up their hands spreading out their fingers. Suddenly their nails grew to the size of sharp, pointing, butcher knives.

Rain and Sunny stared in shock as both women slowly walked towards them with the power of evil intent in their eyes.

The blonde haired woman ran and jumped up midway in the air at Sunny, but Rain pushed her out of the way and dodged the quick hard swipe of the evil being's claws.

Both Rain and Sunny fell to the ground of opposite sides dodging the deadly attack.

Rain didn't know about Sunny and how drunk she was, but saw the dark haired woman running towards her and fast. Rain realized the sorrow of it all, that she had to leave Sunny to defend for herself if she wished to survive.

With all the feared adrenaline of a cat, Rain jumped up on her hands and feet and ran the other direction.

Sunny looked up at the blonde haired woman with the sharp long claws who was recovering from her miss and now was coming straight at her.

Sunny jumped up on her hands and feet not caring if she was bruised or not and ran in the other direction.

Rain ran until she stopped at a metal fence blocked off from the rest of the town. Rain turned to face the dark haired woman who now had red blood shot eyes, razor sharp teeth, along with long bony arms that went along with the bony fingers with the claws sticking out of them.

"Ready to be part of the dinner menu?!" The dark haired woman asked in a screeching voice while licking its teeth with its long moist tongue.

Rain looked at the dark haired monster in fear, but then changed her face into what looked like confidence. "No, I'm not."

"Doesn't look like you have a choice bitch!"

"Oh don't worry," Rain assured, "I do."

Angry at the arrogance of the shemale bitch, the dark haired creature ran and jumped up in the air ready to come down on Rain in a slashing fury.

Rain backed up and with her left hand bent down and touched the ground making a big long swipe across the ground and up in the air creating a big icy wall.

Not expecting the power of the young transsexual, the dark haired woman slammed into the wall breaking it into a million pieces as it fell to the ground and hard.

The she-monster got up slowly on her hands and knees shaking the dizziness off and looking up at Rain who stood with her fist on her hips in a pose that showed she tricked the being into a trap.

"So you are one of them?" The dark haired monster spoke licking its teeth.

"I could say the same thing to you," Rain shot back getting into a fighting position.

The she-monster growled in anger and rage as it stood up releasing its claws out ready to attack again. "I'm going to slice your pretty little face off shemale!"

Rain reached out her hands building them into a fist and suddenly showed the creature her fists glowing and turning light blue. After the brightness subsided, the she-creature looked down to see that Rain had two sharp pointing shards in her hands.

"What, is that supposed to do something?" The she-monster taunted.

"Come over here and find out," Rain taunted back.

Rage filled the monster's eyes as it squealed and ran towards Rain with speed of a carnivorous animal.

Prepared for the attack and ready, Rain dodged the creature as it began to swipe away at her.

After it was done, it looked at Rain like all the misses were just a small setback. "I'm going to kill you bitch!"

Rain cracked a smile on the corner of her face. "I don't think so."

The she creature stared at Rain with the same creepy sharp teeth grin as before until its eyelids rose in what looked like shock.

What felt like nothing suddenly felt something but it was painful as well as slow as the she creature looked down to see that both its legs were sliding off from the knee caps. To put icing on the cake, both its arms began to slide off showing the frozen insides of its limbs. The she-beast was nothing but head and body before Rain who stood over it looking down in victory.

"You think you've won," the she creature spoke, "but this shit isn't over, not by a long shot!"

"Oh I think it is," Rain said raising both shards in the air, "for you of course." And threw one ice shard in the middle of the creature's forehead and one in the body.

Immediately, the she creature began to freeze up as all its bodily functions froze inside out.

No longer a threat, Rain kicked the body down on the ground where it shattered to a million pieces.

Sunny ran until she was in the middle of the dark streets. She stopped where there were closed down buildings on each side.

"Damn," Sunny spoke wanting to kick herself for not thinking of a better plan than just running in the middle of nowhere.

"Why did you stop, little blonde girl?" The she creature standing before Sunny called. "You have much more ways to go. Plus I enjoy the chase, made the food taste a lot...sweeter."

Sunny saw the wide open smile of the she-beast's razor sharp teeth, but for some reason Sunny looked unfazed.

"Who said I wanted to keep running?" Sunny asked balling up her fists.

Suddenly the blonde she-beast saw Sunny's fist begin to glow. A bright yellow light forming inside her fists that glowed brighter the more she held on.

"W...what in the hell is that?!" The she creature asked wide eyed as she prepared for the worst.

"Something I picked up along the way," Sunny responded with a cocky smile, "think of it as seeing the light except up close and personal."

The she-beast growled in a rage as it charged at Sunny at top speed.

Preparing for the worst, Sunny got into her fighting stance and waited for the right moment to strike.

When the she-monster was close enough to strike it surprisingly jumped up high in the air with its claws extended ready to slash at Sunny.

But Sunny prepared for this as she shot out her arms and hands with both opened hands and bright yellow rays of solar light shot out from the middle of her palms directing their target at the creature.

The she-monster was caught by the ray and was forced back. To make matters worse she caught on fire.

"Noooo," The she creature screamed in agony as her body began to melt, "you tricked me-you tricked me!"

As the she creature was distracted by its own burns, Sunny quickly ran up to the beast as fast as she could putting her hands together to form a bright yellow and long saber (Or solaris sword as she called it) and quickly sliced the evil being.

The creature stopped flailing around and looked down at its burning body and back up at Sunny as if puzzled. "You'll die for this!"

"At least not today," Sunny assured as it watched as the being tore apart revealing its scorched insides.

At the same time as the fire was burning away at its hideous flesh, the creature melted into the ground finally dead and gone.

Rain ran back to the position they were at when they first split up. "Sunny!" Rain yelled out into the darkness not caring who would listen. "Sunny are you okay!?"

"Over here!" Rain turned to the voice right behind her spotting Sunny running up towards her.

"Sunny!" Rain cried as she ran happily up to her bestfriend and gave her a strong hug so tight that Sunny could feel her lungs tightening.

"Okay, okay, enough already," Sunny said pushing her friend lightly off her, "and stop yelling so loud, you want to attract more of them?"

"Well excuse me for caring," Rain shot back.

Sunny calmed down with the sarcasm and gave Rain a caring and light hug. "I missed you too."

Rain looked at Sunny letting her know there was a question coming along. "How in the hell did they find us?!"

"I don't know," Sunny admitted, "it can't be because of the party, we were just coming from there."

"So we must've accidently bumped into them by mistake?" Rain asked the question sounding a little odd in itself.

"That is odd," Sunny agreed, "maybe it was by accident? You can't tell by one of those things you know?"

"Well let's talk about it in the morning," Rain suggested looking around the area in case something else happened, "right now I want to go home."

"Good idea," Sunny agreed as both the super transgender women quickly made their way back to their two room apartment.

Hidden in the darkness he or she watched as its two loyal servants were abolished by the super transgender women just as it suspected. It was time to go too phase two in the plan, after what it just saw. If the plan did come into fruition, the two women would be the only ones to foil and get in their way. It will take care of them, sooner than later.

4

Sunny woke up at the sound of knocking at her door. Hearing the knock felt like a hard smack across her head that abruptly woke her from her slumber and with throbbing headache.

"Who is it God damnit!" Sunny demanded.

The door opened and in popped Rain's head. "It's me Rain."

"Oh it's you," Sunny said plopping her head back down on her pillow, "what day is it?"

Rain opened the door wider so she could come in and sit next to Sunny lying on her bed sounding irritated. "It's Saturday."

Sunny looked at Rain with confusion. "Saturday, why are you waking me up now?"

"I just wanted to check on you," Rain admitted, "I was worried after last night."

"What happened last night?" Sunny asked trying to remember but for some reason it hurt too much.

"You mean you don't remember last night, when we both were attacked by...them?"

Despite the headache Sunny was feeling, she tried to remember what happened last night before she jumped into bed knocked out. Then it all came back to her as if it hit her square in the head.

They were on their way home until they were attacked, by two women, who happened to be from the Black World.

Sunny rose up forgetting about her headache and worried that they were still around. "Where are they? Are they here?"

"No silly," Rain gave Sunny playful tap on the shoulder, "you fried one and I iced the other or don't you remember?"

Relieved that she heard those words, Sunny laid back down on her bed sighing. "Well I'm glad that was over."

"I'm surprised you could beat one of them in your drunken state. Are you sure it was vodka you drank and not a roofie?"

Sunny bust out laughing and playfully slapped Rain on her hand. "Shut up, it was my first time okay?"

"Well, next time stick to beer," Rain advised, "you'll have more control that way."

"I'll try to remember that." Sunny looked up at Rain who got off of her bed and headed out the room. "Where are you going?"

"Oh nothing," Rain said slyly, "just going out with a special someone."

Sunny rose up in bed quickly ignoring the pain in her head. "Are you serious? Who is it? Is it that guy you met at the party last night? You actually called him?"

Rain turned closing the door just a slight. "A girl never tells her secrets until she is absolutely sure. I'll let you know if it gets serious." With that Rain closed the door silently giving Sunny her peace and quiet.

Sunny laid back down sighing hard again and looking up at the ceiling. It was a Saturday and she was too tired and in pain to do anything for right now. But Rain who was on her way to create a relationship with a man, made her think she needed to catch up and fast. Right after she gets some sleep.

Chase Willington sat at the table in the campus cafeteria looking for the person he was going to eat with. He spotted Rain coming into the cafeteria looking around.

Chase rose up from his chair and raised his hand high in the air to signal where he was at. When Rain caught him at the other end of the cafeteria, she walked towards him and gave him a nice hug.

"How are you feeling?" Chase asked starting the introduction.

"Great and yourself?" Rain asked returning the favor.

"Great now that you're here."

Chase could see that Rain was blushing from the comment.

Chase pulled out a chair for Rain and Rain gladly sat in it.

"Thank you," Rain thanked.

Chase sat down in his chair happily facing Rain. "No problem. Did you and your friend make it home okay last night."

Rain looked at Chase curious and wondering why he would care of what happened to them, since the proof of her safety was right there in front of him. "We made it home fine, why do you ask?"

"Well I saw you carrying your friend out of the party and she didn't look able to walk," Chase explained.

"Yeah, she can go overboard a little sometimes," Rain surmised, "we had a rough patch getting home but we got there okay."

"Nothing to be concerned about is it?"

Rain shook her head. "No not at all. But thank you for caring."

Now it was Chase who was blushing.

"You know um...I don't know how to say this," Chase spoke feeling hot from within.

"Just say it," Rain encouraged.

"Well, you're the only prettiest girl I have seen on campus."

Rain raised her eyebrows. "Really, you're sure about that? There are plenty of pretty girls that go here."

"Yeah but none have your type of beauty," Chase said with a type of adoration.

Chase knew he was saying the right things as he watched Rain's cheeks turn cherry red from blushing.

"You really think so?" Rain asked already knowing the answer.

"I know so," Chase responded not keeping his eyes off of hers.

Despite the flattering, all Rain could think was the truth that was underneath her panties and what Chase would think if she told him the truth. The question was could he handle it?

"Fuck me," Madeline Hampshire screamed as J.C. Chaves was giving it to her from behind, "fuck me hard!"

J.C. couldn't help but do what she commanded shoving his nine inch dick straight into her while grabbing her black hair and forcing her up against the wall. It almost felt like a domination J.C. never experienced and the beauty of it she was giving all her control to him.

Changing positions J.C. used his magnificent strength to pick Madeline up by the back of her hind legs while his dick was still inside her and drop her face first on her bed continuing to pummel her from behind.

The fucking must have gone on for hours. At least that's what J.C. thought as he continued to force himself inside and out and back in her again.

"Shit," J.C. cried still keeping his momentum, "I'm about to cum!"

"Not yet!" Madeline ordered.

"What?!" J.C. cried still fucking her.

"Just wait," Madeline begged as she gripped onto the covers preparing for the flow of her own cum to break free.

Not wanting to cum as directed, J.C. tried thinking of something unattractive like gay men to lower his libido. So far it wasn't working.

"Almost there," Madeline cried out as she prepared herself for her body to explode.

As J.C. tiredly continued doing her from behind, Madeline felt her body shaking and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her body release the fluids that freed her mind. "Now!"

Relieved but ready for impact, J.C. quickly came inside the condom where it protected both of them from unwanted pregnancies or worse.

J.C. sat next to Madeline breathing in the air he expelled from his body. Madeline turned over in bed and looked at J.C. as well as J.C. looked at her. Both of them burst out laughing.

"That was great," Madeline commented.

"Thanks," J.C. finally spoke, "I try."