Rain and Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," Rain gave out a small cheer, "I'll see you at the ladies dorm at seven?"

"Yeah, that would be perfect."

Rain's smile spread so wide she thought the edges of her lips were connecting to her ears. "I'll be waiting downstairs to let you in."

Feeling like he was on cloud nine, Chase's smile also widened. "Okay then, I'll see you at seven."

"Okay," Rain said before they both said their goodbyes and parted to get to their classes.

8

Sunny sat in bed thinking about J.C. and wondering if she should dial his number. The idea of going out with him was one thing. The idea of making the relationship personal was another.

What would happen if they got close enough that J.C. discovered her secret? How would he react? Would he be embarrassed or worse?

Sunny sighed heavily knowing that trying to get involved in a relationship with a human male who happens to be straight was a major risk, especially if they ended up getting intimate. Sunny can see it now. They are in the bedroom taking off her clothes and it doesn't get embarrassing until Sunny pulls her panties down. That's where the real horror begins.

But one thing Sunny knew was that she could not resist the temptation of affection. She could go to a gay club but she was too feminine for men who are interested in men.

Sunny gave up. She took her phone and searched the list of names and pressed the one that said, "J.C.".

She pressed the cell up against her ear and heard the cell on the other end ring. Then she heard a click.

"Hello," J.C.'s voice was just soothing to hear up against Sunny's ear.

"Hi, it's me," Sunny answered.

J.C. recognized the voice right away. "Hey, you called."

"Yeah," Sunny chuckled, "I was in my bedroom and I so happen to think of you, so I decided to call."

"I'm glad you did," J.C. admitted.

"So what are you doing tonight?"

"Well besides studying, nothing."

"Would you like to go out and get something to eat?"

J.C. was a little taken aback by the question. Was Sunny going to fast with this or did she just want to take her time and get to know him? "Well yes, I would love to get something to eat with you."

"Good," Sunny softly cheered, "Joe's Shack at seven."

And just like that Sunny hung up on J.C.. Sunny jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom where she stripped down and jumped into the shower.

Rain waited anxiously at the student center as she spotted Chase jogging down the steps. She could tell he too was anxious by the smile and enthusiasm he was exhilarating in front of her.

Rain walked up close to Chase.

"You remembered," Chase spoke with a delighted smile.

"Of course," Rain said joyfully, "why would I forget such a thing?"

Chase followed Rain side by side as he was being led into her and Sunny's apartment building.

Chase wasn't paying attention until Rain reached under his hand and entwined her fingers into his. Chase looked down and back up at Rain feeling all the heat taking over his insides.

"I hope you don't mind?" Rain asked.

Chase didn't know if he just hit the jackpot or if they were moving way too fast, but allowed their fingers and palms to connect anyway. Plus it felt good for the both of them.

After they got too Rain and Sunny's apartment, Rain unlocked the door and opened it allowing Chase to walk in beside her.

"Here we are," Rain announced as she took off her jacket and placed it on a chair, "come in and make yourself at home."

Chase took off his jacket as well and placed it on the same chair on top of Rain's and walked over to the couch to sit.

"You want something to drink?" Rain asked opening up the refrigerator.

"Now that you mention it, I am a little thirsty," Chase confessed.

"How about a beer?"

"That would be nice."

Rain took out two glass bottles of Budlights and shut the refrigerator door. She walked over to Chase and handed him the cold beer and sat beside him.

"Thank you," Chase appreciated.

"No problem, so how are your classes today?" Rain asked taking a sip of her Budlight.

Chase sighed heavily as he thought about the hard work he put into his classes including dodging Sam in the process. "Tiring."

"I hear you," Rain agreed.

"How about you?"

"The same," Rain answered.

Chase tried to change the subject by asking a question that would spark a deep conversation. "You said you had trouble with your homework?"

Rain took a sip of her beer and swallowed before answering. "Yeah, but that can wait."

Chase's heart was beating faster than it did when they were holding hands outside. "What do you want to do then?"

"Oh I don't know," Rain said suddenly feeling the skin on the back of Chase's neck with her nails, "what do you think we should do?"

Chase looked down at his beer which he should be drinking. He was thirsty alright, but this type of thirst Budlight was not going to quench.

Chase wondered if Rain was giving the signs for him to make his move, after all Rain was setting the mode of seduction right in his face.

Chase took a deep breath and with one cold hand from the beer placed it on Rain's bare leg.

Chase looked up at Rain who shivered a little and looked very pleased.

Rain leaned in closer and opened her lips and Chase did the same and both of them kissed with the fire of passion flowing through their bodies causing both of them to secretly get an erection.

J.C. met Sunny at Joe's Shack, an outside eatery where mostly students go for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and in this case dinner.

"Hi," J.C. greeted.

"Hi," Sunny greeted back.

J.C. looked at the sign that had the words, "Joe's Shack", and back at Sunny. "You hungry?"

"Like a starving horse," Sunny answered metaphorically.

"Well come on let's get something to eat on me," J.C. volunteered.

"That sounds like a good idea."

After ordering their food, J.C. and Sunny sat at the table and began eating.

"So how was class?" Sunny asked while eating a french fry.

J.C. sighed heavily. "Boring, tiring, as ever. You?"

"Same."

J.C. was about to bite into his cheeseburger until Sunny stopped him with the question.

"How do you know Madeline?"

Before eating his cheeseburger, J.C. put it back on his plate not really wanting to talk about Madeline at that moment. "She is just a friend."

Sunny gave J.C. the queer eye. "Just a friend?"

"Yeah, just a friend."

"She is awfully pretty to be just a friend don't you think?"

J.C. looked away for a moment and turned back to Sunny ready to give her his answer. "Madeline maybe pretty, but she is not the only prettiest girl on campus."

"Oh so there are more girls you meet?" Sunny asked though J.C. figured she was just fooling around than being serious. "I bet you get a lot of girl's numbers or in this case yours?"

J.C. shook his head. "No, matter of fact I'm having trouble with women at this point."

"Really, how so?"

J.C. sighed again this time trying to come up with an explanation. "Just those women haven't been showing the kindness of respect lately."

"That bad huh?"

J.C. nodded this time. "I just never found the right one."

Sunny leaned in closer with a smile as if she was delighted that this was her cue. "So who is the right one?"

J.C. looked into Sunny's eyes and smiled. "I don't know, maybe I'm staring right at it?"

"Good answer," Sunny said before turning back to her food.

Chase and Rain were kissing each other passionately as Rain reached over to touch Chase's thigh rubbing it up and down. Rain then reached further between Chase's legs and Chase allowed her to grab hold of his crotch as hard as her soft hand could squeeze it.

There Chase felt his erection growing into a strong bulge that wanted to force its way out of his pants.

Chase wanted to return the favor so he reached over to touch Rain's bare thigh and rub it down in between her legs.

Even though their kiss was passionate enough that Rain could have forgotting everything about the rules of revealing herself to easily, but did not forget what she had between her thighs.

Rain grabbed Chase's wrist and broke the kiss before Chase discovered her secret.

"Take off your clothes," Rain ordered.

"What?" Chase asked almost shocked by the demand.

"Take off your clothes. I want to see you, all of you."

Chase was hesitant at first since he didn't know if this was a trick to get him to take off his clothes for laughs or some type of sex game that Rain wanted to play. The problem was Chase didn't know the rules, but decided to play anyway.

Chase stood up in front of Rain who looked determined to see Chase naked. He took off his shirt to show Rain his muscular lean body. Rain had to close her legs hoping to hide her erection.

Chase continued by slipping out of his shoes and kicking them to the side. Then he unbuckled and unzipped his pants pulling them down along with his underwear and stepping out of them, kicking them to the side.

Rain watched every inch of his body especially what was hanging between his thick muscular thighs.

Knowing that Chase was expecting Rain to return the favor, she reached under her shirt and pulled it off revealing her white bra. Unabashed by his nudity and confident in his sexuality, Chase reached down to slowly stroke his own member in front of Rain knowing that was turning her on.

Rain reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, taking it off and throwing it aside. She stood up and Chase had a full eyed view of Rain's breasts. This time his penis turned into a dick on its own.

Rain went down on her knees and took Chase's member in the palm of her left hand squeezing and stroking it as hard as she could to get the head pumping.

Rain took one look up at Chase who tilted his head backwards and closed his eyes knowing what was coming. Then she opened her mouth wide enough to fit the head in first.

Rain skillfully licked around the mushroom like head and took the whole thing in her mouth like she had done this many times before. To add more pleasure to her new lover, Rain reached under the shaft and cupped his scrotum in the palm of her hand, pulling and squeezing as hard as she could knowing Chase was man enough to take it.

Chase's heart was racing faster than it had before. Usually he would have problems getting a woman alone with him and that was why Sam was always hooking them up with women so they could do them together. But Sam never gave him a chance to be alone with a woman, never.

Suddenly Chase snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a strong sensation in his scrotum. It felt different than it did when he was with Sam, but whatever this was it was strong and it hand Chase screaming in pleasure as his testes burst free of cum flowing through the shaft and into Rain's mouth.

But it didn't stop there. Chase felt Rain swallow his stuff but her lips never parted from the head. The feeling was weird. First he felt a strong burn and then a tickling feeling which caused Chase to scream in pleasure again.

After Rain was done she stood back up on her feet and happily looked Chase in his eyes. He looked like he just came off a rollercoaster ride better than Six Flags. His reaction was priceless.

"Are you okay baby?" Rain asked happily enjoying his shocked expression.

"Yeah," Chase spoke breathing hard, "I just...I just never experience that before."

Rain chuckled. "I see."

After Chase began to focus, he looked Rain in her almond colored eyes knowing that he had to return the favor for all her hard work. "Do you want me to do you?"

Rain so desperately wished that was possible, but knew that it wasn't her time yet. She put her index finger up against Chase's lips. "It's time for you to go."

Chase's eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"Put your clothes on and I'll walk you out," Rain demanded.

Chase was definitely confused. "That's it? You invite me in your home, give me good head, and tell me to get out? Just like that?"

"Don't worry," Rain assured, "will do this again, soon. Just be patient and I promise you, you won't regret it."

Disappointed but taking Rain's word for it, Chase began to put on his clothes and allowed Rain to walk him to her door.

"You're sure about this?" Chase asked hoping to reconsider her decision.

"I'm sure," Rain could see the dark sorrow in his eyes, "heh, don't worry. We'll see each other again. Like I said, be patient okay?"

Chase swallowed but nodded in agreement. Rain smiled at how much of a caring and respectable gentlemen Chase was and leaned forward to give him a strong kiss on his lips.

"Think of me and what I did to you tonight," Rain said, "and practice on yourself while you're doing it. That's your homework assignment for tonight."

That sort of humor put a smile on Chase's face. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow in class. But I'm holding you to it."

"Yes sir," Rain responded as she slowly closed the door.

Chase walked into the night sighing and feeling refreshed at the same time. They may have not studied their work for tomorrow, but Chase learned a different lesson. And while he was thinking about it, he could feel the erection growing in his pants again.

After their dinner, J.C. walked Sunny up to her apartment door but before she opened the door and went in, she turned to face J.C..

"Thank you for dinner," Sunny spoke with gratitude.

"Thank you for joining me," J.C. said back, "so you think this will give me enough points to see you again?"

A big smile spread across Sunny's face. "Definitely."

Sunny leaned over to J.C. and gave him a strong kiss on his lips. After Sunny retracted she turned and unlocked her door. She opened it and went inside turning around so she could get one last look at her new lover before closing the door.

Sunny turned and leaned her back up against the door sighing heavenly. It has been a long time since she had kissed a man. But there still was that pessimistic feeling of acceptance that worried Sunny. If J.C. knew the truth would he accept her? Or run like a coward? Would he keep her secret to himself even though they are not together? Or will he spread the rumors around campus?

There were so many questions and unfortunately so many dangers.

9

J.C. walked into his dorm room and plopped down on the bed thinking how close he came to hitting that.

For some strange reason J.C. was feeling the strong growth in his pants which suggested J.C. was imagining fucking Sunny. No, better. Making love to Sunny. But was he ready for that?

After fucking Madeline's brains out, she really didn't appreciate the skill he had in the bedroom. Neither did she care about his brains either. Maybe that was the problem? The sex was good but that was all it was, just sex. They never got a chance to calm down and discuss what they had in common.

Maybe if Madeline called again for another night of hot easy sex, J.C. can sit down next to her and discuss it. It may change things but J.C. had to try something.

J.C. heard a ring from his cell. He took it out and looked at it. It was Madeline, speak of the devil.

J.C. pressed, "TALK", and put the cell to his left ear. "Hello?"

"Hey baby what's up?" Madeline greeted happily.

Usually when J.C. gets a call from Madeline, he knew what she was calling for and he is usually sexually ready. But this time for some odd reason, J.C. did not feel the same horniness he used to feel every time Madeline called. Instead his penis in his pants just stayed limped as if Madeline was more of an annoyance than a booty call.

"I was sitting here in my bed thinking about you," Madeline continued, "and I was wondering if you were thinking about me?"

"Well...," J.C. didn't really know what to say to that.

"Hey J, would you like to come over tonight. I'm hot and I really would like someone to cool me down."

J.C. could hear the girly voice followed by something moving which meant Madeline was either doing sexy moments or masturbating while on the phone.

"I don't know," J.C. admitted.

Madeline went quiet for a few seconds before she spoke. "You don't know? What do you mean, "You don't know"?"

"I'm kind of busy right about now."

"With who?" Madeline accused.

J.C. rolled his eyes at the thought of Madeline making such false accusations. "There is nobody here Madeline, it's just me. I just have some homework to do that's all."

"And when has that ever stopped you from coming over?" Madeline shot back sounding irritated.

"Listen, I have a lot to do and they need to get done before tomorrow," J.C. explained, "I'm sorry but I have to take a raincheck."

And J.C. hung up without regret.

J.C. knew Madeline was not going to call back again, probably because of pride. But he didn't care. He already had enough of Madeline and his knew fixation was on Sunny.

It was already proven that Sunny was into him, now how was he going to get close to her without moving too fast?

Chase walked into his dorm room and rolled his eyes in disappointment when he saw Sam lying in bed reading of all books, a Hustler magazine.

"Hey Chase," Sam greeted closing his book and dropping it to the side of his bed, "how was your day with the hot chick?"

"Her name is Rain," Chase corrected, "and we didn't spend the whole day together."

Sam sat up confused. "What? You mean you didn't hit that yet?"

Chase didn't bother to answer. He just plopped his backpack on the bed and plopped right next to it looking up at the ceiling.

"So the whole day you did not bother to tap that?" Sam asked still acting confused.

"Some of us have classes to take," Chase responded but in a manner that was shot at Sam's perversion even though it wasn't intended.

Sam stood up straightening his clothes. "Well, one man's loss is another man's gain."

Chase turned to Sam baffled by the saying. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"In other words Chase, I'm going to go out and get laid," Sam answered heading to the door, "hell someone has to in this God forsaken school."

Before Sam left out of the dorm, Chase rose up to ask one last question before he was gone for the whole night. "Do you do anything else besides fucking?"

Sam chuckled as if the question was historical. "Brother if I spend two days here without an inch of pussy, I might as well quick school all together."

And Sam left out of the dorm room leaving Chase alone with his own thoughts.

10

Wednesday came around and Rain and Sunny decided to get some exercise in before their next class.

Rain opened the door for Sunny and Sunny returned the favor by holding the door for Rain.

Both women showed the assistant their campus I.D.'s. After the clerk nodded to get their approval, Rain and Sunny walked in first heading for the treadmill room.

But before Rain and Sunny could take action upon the machines, Sunny stopped in her tracks and stared, at what looked to Rain, shocked.

"What," Rain asked looking at Sunny's direction, "what is it?" Then Rain spotted J.C. and finally figured it out. "Oh."

There was J.C. jogging on the treadmill without his shirt.

Rain and Sunny didn't know if J.C. was doing that for show or that he felt more comfortable with his shirt off than on.

Rain and Sunny both couldn't stop staring at the hard fit body. J.C. was muscularly bulked, but every time he moved on the treadmill it was like his skin tightened up against his body even more showing the clear cut shapes that were his muscles.

"Jesus Sunny," Rain spoke staring beside her bestfriend, "is that the dude you want to get with?"

Sunny was speechless for a second but came back to focus. "We're just friends right now, nothing serious."