Rain and the Rich Broad

Story Info
An act of Kindness is well rewarded.
2k words
4.32
25k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the flashing lights through the rain, thinking what a lousy place and time to break down. I slowed, but in this area, I had to be cautious. Someone was in there, and appeared to be waving to me, so I took the chance and pulled over.

The figure jumped from the car, running to my passenger door. It was locked, but when I saw it was a woman, I released it.

"Oh, thank you for stopping! I've been here fro 15 minutes and you're the first car to stop!" she spoke as she clamored inside. "I was driving and it just died! And my cell battery can't get reception."

She was shivering, so I turned up the heat. "No problem, but you're not gonna get a tow truck out here now. How far do you have to go?"

"High Street, do you know where it is? I'm sort of confused right now."

I knew it, alright, having driven a cab for a while. Nice neighborhood, expensive houses, big lawns.

Her name was Fran, and she was coming from an art gallery opening. She was older, a lot older, and I could tell she came from money, her clothing, perfect frosted hair, real jewelry, not bling.

We locked her car, and drove off, leaving a note if the cops came that the car was disabled.

As we drove, I could tell she hadn't been in a jeep before, not saying anything, but looking around as if for my banjo and gun rack. I smiled. I knew she was way below her comfort level, but she had no choice and was gracious, even if slightly condescending.

In 20 minutes, we pulled into a circular drive at her direction. The lights were on and a man came scurrying out with an umbrella. He was older, maybe in his 70's.

"Oh Mrs. Walker, I was beginning to worry", he said.

"Hello, Charles. I had car trouble on Route 22, you'll have to take care of it tomorrow. Luckily, this nice young man stopped to help."

Turning to me, "Thank you, Harry, won't you come in?"

"No, thanks, I'm sure you're exhausted."

"No, actually, I'm very much awake. Charles can park the car. Come, please."

With it being so late I had no plans for the night, so I left the jeep running as Charles handed me his umbrella, looking at me and the 10 year old car with disdain.

The place was straight from the movies, high ceilings, long staircase. I was waiting for Scarlet to run out saying "Oh Ashley!"

I followed Fran into the library, and there was a long bar across the left side. "Help yourself, Harry, and I'll take something from the crystal decanter, with one cube." She left, and I thought about my place in life and how different it was from this, as I sniffed her choice, and poured one for each of us.

Charles came in, holding my keys as if it was a dead mouse. "The garage is to the right, as you leave."

Enjoying his contempt for me, I smiled. "Oh thank you, did you get around to a coat of wax for it?"

He grinned, hard, and said "I was afraid it might take the last of the paint off."

I held my glass up to him. "Very good, that will be all."

He glared, as Fran returned, and he turned to her. "Madam, can I get you anything? Some warm tea, perhaps?"

"No, Charles, you can call it a night."

"But, Mrs. Walker..." looking back at me. "What if I am needed?"

She smiled. "Not to worry, I'm sure Harry will be a perfect gentleman! Besides, I know Karate, remember?"

He looked at both of us. "Yes, Madam...I will be in my quarters."

She took her glass from me. "You know how to pour them, huh?" seeing that the snifter was more than half full, way past the breathing level.

"Well, I figured we'd only have one", I smiled as she moved to one of the plush stools.

Gone was the Designer pant-suit, replaced by a long red robe. She had freshened up and looked like the classy lady I expected. She sipped as she eyed me.

"So, how do you like the place?"

"Nice, similar to my place."

"Really? I'd like to see it sometime."

I smiled, "I think its featured in this month's Trailer Park magazine. Do you subscribe?"

She laughed. "I like you, Harry, I don't meet too many real people and when I do, they always try to impress me,but you don't seem to care."

"Well, that's probably because they are all trying to get something from you. I'm happy with the drink."

"Good, I like that, too, but I do plan to reward you for your help. How does $100 sound?"

"You really don't owe me anything."

"Harry, I bought a canvass tonight that 2 seven year olds could have done. But I paid $5,000 because the artiste is a friend of mine and needs money. I can't take it with me, and there's not many people I like well-enough to leave it to. I'll make it $200 if you stay for another drink."

Fran was playing with me, but I was between jobs, again. She could see me looking her over, and my first impressions were good. She was thin, but not skinny, tall, almost six foot, her crow's feet showing years of smiles, about 60 or so, I figured. The robe showed just enough cleavage to know her breasts were about a C cup. I wondered if she had any work done, or were they natural.

She had an air of confidence, sure that she could have anything she wanted, including me. She looked me up and down, being about her height, 180 lbs, bearded, in jeans and denim jacket.

I said, "If you keep raising the price, I may stay and finish off the bottle."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

"Then break out the pretzels!, I laughed.

She laughed too as her hand rested on mine. "I really do appreciate your help."

"And your money really isn't necessary."

"But, you will take it."

"If you insist!"

Her hand tightened on mine, and I knew what she wanted. Being 25, horny and no place to go, I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. My hand turned and held hers as we stared at each other.

"Bring our drinks," she ordered, and I did, following her up the stairs, to her room which looked out onto the garden. I felt as if there was something I was missing, but didn't know what.

She stopped by the bed and turned to me, untying the sash and letting the robe fall around her. She wore red satin man-shaped sleepwear,in that it was a top shirt and slacks, very chic and expensive.

She took her drink, swallowing, then wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips were cold from the ice, but her tongue was hot.

I held her to me, getting a tingling up my spine. What was it?

Her kisses were firm and when I didn't respond, she whispered, "What's wrong?"

I looked around and knew what it was. In the corner stood Charles. "What's he doing here?"

She turned to him. "I told you to wait!"

"I...I'm sorry, Frannie, but I wasn't sure about him."

Back to me, she said, "I'm sorry, Harry", handing me my drink. "I will give you the money, and I'm sorry for our little ruse."

She explained that she and Charles were married for 25 years. For the last 5 years, they had experimented with other men. Charles had health problems and his only real sexual arousal came from watching Fran. He never joined in but was able to masturbate while watching. Afterwards, they would lay together, touching, replaying the night and the pleasure.

I drank down the rest. "So, the men don't know he's watching?"

"We have a camera hooked up, he stays in the next room. But not tonight. My big brave Honey was gonna protect me from you, Harry, in case you got rough."

I looked over at Charles. "I don't blame you, buddy. I wouldn't trust me either."

He bowed his head.

"Would you like another drink before you leave?' she asked.

"Oh, is that it? I failed the audition?"

"Hardly, you have me so wet inside. Why, would you continue?"

"As long as he just looks. If I feel anything poking me, I kick ass then I'm out of here."

"I can assure you, you are not my type, young man", he glared.

"Fine, then", swallowing the remainder. To Fran, "Well, it's up to you."

She nodded and glanced at Charles. "Okay?"

We slowly embraced, kissing tentatively as we tried to ignore him. Fortunately, I was horny enough not to car about some 70 year old.

His wife turned out to be a bit of a slut, not at all prim and proper.

I got her top open and saw that she had indeed had work done, well-done, not over-inflated, just firm, breasts, hard nipples. She whispered, "Do you like those, baby, be careful, Mommy's tender tonight, don't bite too hard."

The silk slacks fell easily, so smooth was her skin. She had no pubic hair, must have shaved, but no stubble either, and she was right, she was wet already.

She had my jeans open and I kicked off the sneakers and pants and my 6 inch boner sprang to life, and she began sucking me and I glanced at Charles, who had his dick out, playing with it as he watched intently.

I laid her back and got between her legs, kissing and licking as she moaned and looked over at him. Their eyes met, and I could see how aroused they were.

I climbed up and held my cock to her. "Do you want it now?"

"Yes, Baby, give Mommy what she wants, hurry!"

I rolled her onto her belly and pointed her towards Charles, so they could see each other, and entered her doggie style.

His eyes bulged, they hadn't been able to do this before, and they stared at each other as I began humping her.

"Yes, ooh. yes. More. Harder, Baby."

The whole scene had me aroused, fucking this rich man's wife as he looked on. Her talking Baby talk to me, this rich broad telling me to fuck her.

I stuck a finger into her ass and she barked, and really began slamming back into me, "Oh Baby, Mommy wants it so bad, Baby!" And I felt her clench my cock inside her, and knew she was cumming. I drove harder and faster, seeing his excitement at the show. I kept going even as I shot, grunting, heaving into her, feeling my cock empty inside her as she moaned and contorted.

I slid out from her, wiping my juices onto the sheet as they stared, breathing hard, then he let loose. Although I couldn't see sperm, he apparently got off, so caught up in the moment.

I said to Fran, "Go to him, help him clean up."

She looked back at me then followed my order, lowering her head into his lap, licking him clean.

I dressed slowly. Charles kept thanking me, apologizing for being rude. Fran dressed, watching me. "Let's have another drink."

We all returned to the lounge. Charles pulled a money clip from his pocket and peeled off 3 hundred dollar bills, and laid them on the bar. "Thank you, from both of us."

Fran hoisted a drink, "Cheers!"

I gulped greedily, then felt guilty. "I can't take your money. Really."

"Harry...", Fran protested.

"Look, this was fun, it was more excitement than I've had in weeks". I replied. But I really didn't earn it."

"You want to earn it", Charles asked. "I don't like Frannie driving around at night at all hours. How about we put you on salary. You do the driving and make sure my Fran is safe, and we pay you for you r time."

I thought about it, as she looked at me hopefully. "Fortunately, I'm sort of between assignments at the time! I'll take it".

"With benefits", she smiled.