Rain and Thunder Afternoon

Story Info
An afternoon thunderstorm with my Wife, Alex and I.
3.2k words
3.53
43.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain and thunder can be enough to make someone cum by itself...

I was on my way home from work and the sky began to darken quickly and the air felt cool on my face, I felt the first silver dollar sized raindrops fall on my face as I parked the car in the driveway and walked up to the front door.

I unlock the door and close it behind me but stand in the hall way of a dark and quiet house, almost quiet that is. I can hear the crackle of a warm fire coming from the living room fireplace.

It's still too dark to really see anything but I make my way to the bedroom to get out of my uniform that got soaking wet in the mere 5 seconds it took to walk from my car to the house.

I am tired but feel energized by the fresh rain storm and the energy in the air that lets me know this is going to be a big thunderstorm. I sat down on the edge of the bed and peeled off my wet uniform, by now my eyes have adjusted to the dark house and I notice a faint glimmer of candlelight coming from our bathroom.

Curious, wet and starting to get cold, I poked my head into the bathroom to see what is going on. As I survey the scene before me my heart starts to pound in my chest and I feel a surge of warmth from the tips of my toes past my cock that is starting to grow and surge with each heart beat and up to my neck.

My stunningly beautiful wife is laying in the large garden bathtub, her long black hair is flowing around her in bubbles and water, framing her full angelic face and perfect crimson lips that beg to be kissed ever so gently. Her face appears to be flushed from the hot water and her mouth is slightly open breathing deeply and relaxed, I don't think she's heard me come in the house or bedroom because of the rain pouring down on the roof.

I open my mouth to say hello but quickly stop when I see the water in the tub start to move and slosh around a bit, slowly from where I can assume her vagina is, Alex lifts his head out of the water. I realize now that her flushed cheeks and deep breaths were not from the hot water but from Alex using his tongue on her clit.

Alex sits back in the tub and catches his breath, he turns to the door and notices me but doesn't say anything. We both smile at each other knowing that the next few hours are going to be very erotic.

Alex is 25 years old but has the stamina of an 18 year old, his body matches his stamina perfectly, and he has a slight hint of a six pack but enough baby fat that he feels smooth and gentle when he hugs you. He has strait black hair that is spiked a little bit in the front but without any gel, His eyes are a dark green and no matter what he always seems to smile.

Erika and I met Alex about 6 months ago at a bar of all places. We were trying to find a companion to join us in our sexual deviance online but weren't having any luck finding someone with our mindset and lust for sex.

We had all but given up when we decided to just go out for a night by ourselves and have some fun without thinking about the elusive man toy we both wanted so much. We were sitting in a dark corner booth of a local steak house/bar slowly drinking in the smell of young couples out to find someone to seduce or be seduced by.

Erika was dressed in a tight black short sleeved v cut shirt that showed almost all of her full and beautiful E cup breasts, a "casual" pair of dark red Capri's that were tight against her sculpted and lightly muscular legs and framed her perfect bubble ass no matter how you looked at it.

Her 5 foot tall frame seemed to scream sex that night. Every time a horny young guy walked by our table he ended up almost tripping on himself because he couldn't stop staring.

All the attention was beginning to arouse Erika and it showed in her quarter inch long nipples that were poking hard through her shirt, she would grasp my cock through my jeans often until our meal was finished and both of us sat there enjoying a light drink to round off a good meal.

Erika looked at me and asked if she could go out on the dance floor where about 20 hot young men and women were dancing to the house rock band, "Of course" I said, "since when would I not let you have some fun?" She got a look of excitement in her eyes and all I could think was; watch out everyone, she's on the prowl.

As she got up and slid over me to get to the dance floor she paused on top of my lap and slowly ground her ass onto my now hard cock a few times and I could feel the heat and moisture pulsing from her pussy, she got passed me and I slapped her ass once as she bounced onto the dance floor, she turned around flashing me a devilish smile.

She got right into the heart of everyone dancing and was by herself for only a brief moment, as soon as she was on the floor almost every guy in the room had his eyes on her perfect little body.

Alex however, was the first one to slide up to her and put one hand lightly on her hip to get in motion with her dancing.

Erika didn't pause but backed ever so slightly into Alex, he dropped his other hand on to her hip and they both started to match their rhythms to the rock music.

After one song Erika grabbed Alex's hand and took him back to our table. I slid over and made room for Erika to sit in between us.

Alex didn't look confused or worried just relaxed and smiling like he was genuinely having a good time.

Erika was flushed in the face and I knew it wasn't from physical exertion but from being so turned on by dancing like she had with a stranger.

Erika introduced me to Alex and told him we were married and he said that was so cool that we knew and loved each other so well that I didn't have an issue with her picking him up on the dance floor.

As we all chatted about various things we liked I noticed Erika's hand wasn't just stroking my cock through my jeans but on Alex's too.

I bent over to whisper in Erika's ear, "Do you want to take him home?" she looked at me kind of begging and with a very lusty voice whispered "yes, please."

I asked Alex if he had any plans for the rest or the night, "nope, not unless it involves the both you" he replied.

Erika looked up at me and smiled as she felt my cock grow hard and huge in my pants.

We all had plans to take a cab home since we were drinking that night, but from the cab to the house and that night is a whole other story.

Needless to say Alex, Erika and I have been very good friends since then and that is why I found Alex in the bathtub with Erika.

Alex smiled at me and with his eyes motioned me closer to the bathtub. I crept into the bathroom since Erika still didn't seem to notice I was there.

I was standing next to Alex outside the tub and my cock was hanging down right by his face.

He took the tip of my cock into his mouth and started to swirl his tongue around the tip ever so gently, then he took his hand slowly out of the water and cupped my balls in a hand that was very warm from the water.

"Mmmmmm", I couldn't help myself and moaned from the pleasure of it all.

Erika opened her eyes and smiled at both of us like she had just caught two kids in the cookie jar.

Without batting an eye she moved in the water over to Alex and slid slowly up his body, her eyes not leaving the sight of my cock in Alex's mouth.

Without any hesitation she put her arms around his neck and pulled herself up on his soaped up body and reaching behind her she grabbed his solid 7 inch cock about the same length as mine but much thicker and slid her petite body slowly down on it impaling herself all the way to his balls, gasping as his hot thick rod pierced her all the way to her cervix.

She stayed that way for about 10 seconds feeling the blood pump through his cock deep inside of her, her head tilted back holding onto Alex, letting her breasts rub up against Alex still sucking away at my cock and stroking my balls.

Regaining some composure Erika leaned in to Alex and started to help him with pleasuring my cock and balls, at the same time she started grinding her hips into Alex while staying fully impaled on his cock.

With two mouths and four hands working on my cock, my balls and now my ass, I was using every ounce of self control to keep from cumming all over their faces and could barely stand up the pleasure was so intense.

I feel a finger sliding down my ass looking for a way in and know that I am not going to be able to keep it in much longer, the finger finds my ass hole and slowly pushes in.

As Erika and Alex continue to ride each other and suck on my cock and balls I feel the finger stimulate my prostate and I can't hold on any longer, I feel the surge of warmth and pleasure shoot along my cock and all over their faces as load after load of cum covers them.

My orgasm pushes Erika over the edge and she begins to cum at the same time, the pulsing of her tight vagina on Alex's cock causes him to shoot his load deep inside of Erika.

As we all start to come down from our group orgasm I slip in to the hot water with the two of them and we all start to lick the cum off of their faces that is still warm from my cock.

Erika is still sitting on Alex's cock and so I tell him to pick her up and set her on the edge of the tub.

He easily picks her up without pulling out of her and I make him wait to pull out until I can get down and put my face right next to Erika's pussy.

I reach up and slowly guide his semi hard penis out of Erika, as it comes out I quickly move to her vagina and start to lick up the cum and pussy juice that she is covered in, I lick her clean and then go to work on Alex's once again hard cock and clean up that too.

Once I had licked up every drop from both of them I picked up Erika and told Alex to follow me out to the living room.

The fire had burned down to bright hot coals that lit up the room just enough to see the curves on all of our bodies and the glint of sexual hunger in our eyes.

The rainstorm had turned into a hard thunderstorm just as I thought and occasional lightning flashes in the room start the adrenaline pumping in our veins.

The heat from our bodies and from the fire has dried the water from the bath tub off of us but both cocks and Erika's pussy are dripping wet with anticipation and desire.

I lay Erika down onto the blankets and various pillows that are strewn about the hardwood floor in front of the fire.

Kissing her neck and ears and wrapping my arms around her I tell her how much I love her and I am so happy to be married to her, that I am so glad I found the perfect woman that understands and shares my deepest desires with me.

"I love you too, Joshua and I am so happy that we are strong enough to know what we want and how to share it with each other too."

At this point we both turn to Alex and pull him to us. Making him kneel over the top of us we both start to work over his smooth cock with our mouths and tongues and caress his balls with our hands.

I reach behind him to caress his ass and find Erika's hand already making its way to his ass hole.

We both slowly insert a lubed up finger causing Alex to gasp from the intense pressure on his prostate making his cock get rock hard and start to throb as his orgasm builds up from deep in his balls.

We both feel the surge of the cum from deep in his cock and wrap our mouths around the tip of his penis as he quickly orgasms, shooting loads of hot cum into our mouths.

But there is so much cum that it drips down our chins and onto Erika's engorged breasts, we swallow as much as we can and continue to pump our fingers inside his ass, milking every last drop of cum from him.

Alex drops onto the floor with us and starts to lick cum from Erika's breasts and after we have cleaned her up we both start to suck on her nipples that are hard from us licking her clean.

Every few seconds we move a little bit down Erika's tight body.

Caressing her breasts, kissing her perfect flat stomach and moving on to her hips and thighs.

We caress her gently with our hands on her back and legs moving all the way down to her feet, we start kissing our way back up the inside of her legs, moving slower and slower the closer we get to her now dripping wet pussy.

We are both overwhelmed by the sweet smell of her juices as we each take a labia in our mouths and flick it with our tongues.

Erika's back arches up as we each put the tip of our tongues on her clit gently rubbing in between our tongues.

We both slip a finger into her vagina and get them good and wet, then Alex pulls his out and slips it down to her asshole which is already covered from the juices dripping down from her pussy.

He puts his hand under her and lifts up her ass so that he can lick the tight pink ass hole clean of the juice then he slowly starts to insert his finger as I bend my two fingers inside of Erika and start to work on her G spot.

"Yeeessssss" she half moans half gasps as her body begins to shake uncontrollably from the intense sensations that are driving her over the edge of her first orgasm.

Erika reaches down and pulls me on top of her at the same time guiding my hard throbbing cock deep inside of her contracting pussy.

I don't resist and start driving into her as deep as I can making her grunt with each thrust as the walls of her vagina grip my cock with each pulse of her second orgasm.

I hold off on letting go and releasing my load into her and instead roll onto my back and bring her on top of me which sinks her even deeper on my still rock hard cock.

Erika lets loose a half moan asking for more cock. Alex is more than happy to oblige and moves behind Erika.

I start to pull my cock out so that he can put his in and get it wet enough to put in her ass but Erika clenches down on my member and says "No, I want both of them in me!"

I slowly push back into her pussy and feel the tip of Alex's cock sitting at the entrance to Erika's pussy.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"YES, put it in me please" she begs.

I feel Alex start to push into her and it feels good for all three of us as he slowly inches his way into her.

Erika starts to quiver again from the next orgasm and wants to be filled up so bad she slams back into Alex causing all of us to be tightly intertwined inside her.

We both push deep into her tight hot pussy with a slow steady rhythm, the friction so intense that we almost lose control.

Alex pulls his now dripping wet cock out of Erika as she gasps in short breath trying to recover from almost passing out from the pleasure.

She feels the tip of Alex's penis push against her tight ass hole, "oh yes" she moans "both of you cum inside me please!"

Happy to please her we both push deep inside of Erika, she responds by pushing back even harder and all of a sudden I feel a tightness around the tip of my cock that I have never felt before.

Erika has pushed so hard that the tip of me is inside of her cervix.

Alex is buried all the way inside of Erika and we start to drive our cocks home with matching thrusts, Erika moans, "Mmmmmm.... Oh Yes..... Yessss!!!"

Arching her back as I hold her breasts with both hands and rub her nipples in between my fingers licking, and sucking first one then the other.

Alex leans over her back and starts to bite on her neck and ear and she can't take it anymore.

We both pound deep inside her and feel her begin to contract with such an intense orgasm that both of us start to cum from the squeezing of her vagina on our cocks.

Hot thick cum fills up her ass and pussy as we dump load after load into her from deep inside of us, my cum squirting all the way into her womb because I am so deep.

We roll onto our sides with Alex still in her ass and me in her pussy and continue to drain our selves inside her. Finally we all fall on our backs, exhausted from cumming so intensely.

Our legs and arms are intertwined and holding each otherin one hot sticky mess of cum and pussy juice.

Erika turns to me and smiles, "clean up on aisle one" she says and pushes us down to her pussy and ass to clean up the cum that is dripping from her.

She pulls us back up after we have given her a good tongue lashing and kisses us both deeply tasting our cum and her pussy each time.

Erika turns to me and says "now it's your turn..."