Rain Falls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers

"That's awesome." I was really happy for him. "He always was a smart kid."

"We need to go, Rain. The set's ended," Eric interjected.

I looked up at his face and he did not look happy. I turned back to Melissa. "We came up here to see some people," I explained.

"That's cool," she grinned. "Wait a second." She dug around in her purse and pulled out a pen. She grabbed my arm and wrote her phone number on the inside of my forearm. We shared a secret smile when she finished. Both of us recalling that she had done the same thing, years before, when we first met. "Call me."

"I will," I promised her. We hugged and Eric dragged me back inside the café.

Eric stayed moody and sullen the rest of the time we were there. We didn't stay too much longer but he did remember to stop at the Kettle on the way out of town. It was barely midnight and the place wouldn't get crowded until the bars closed at two.

Sticking with the idea of soft and warm, I ordered soup, mashed potatoes and coffee. Eric ordered a burger and fries. I was starving but tried to eat slowly to minimize the pain of swallowing. My throat was feeling a lot better but I didn't want to push it. Eric just picked at his food.

"I know that I gave you the weekend off, so I'm not going to force the issue but, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

He was spinning his knife on the table and he slapped his palm over it to stop it. "Who was that girl?"

"Melissa?" I asked, even though I was positive which girl he meant.

"Yes."

"My first... and only real girlfriend," I told him. "I was sixteen when we met. It was the last foster home that I was in. We were together for six months before things got bad and I had to bail."

"Things got bad?" he asked.

I nodded. "I got... interesting..."

Eric looked confused so I tried to clarify. "To my foster 'father'." I made quote signs in the air for the last word.

Eric's already pale skin blanched. "Did he?"

I shook my head. "Got close. I split." I shrugged. "Melissa and I went to school together and her family lived in the same neighborhood."

"So this was before you knew that you were gay?" he asked.

I didn't know how to answer that so I tried to be as honest as possible. "I don't know that I'm gay now." It seemed like I just confused him further. "I've only made an active choice to be with two different people in my life. Melissa and you. Everyone else has been them choosing me. If left to my own devices I don't know which way I would swing."

"Are you more attracted to men or women?" he asked.

"I'm attracted to a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. I don't know if it's more women or men. Right now, I'm attracted to you. I only desire you. I know that doesn't answer your questions but it's the best that I can do."

"But you have sex with men," he stated.

"I have sex with anyone who pays me, Eric. I don't discriminate. Men or women, it doesn't matter."

"So you're bisexual."

"Maybe," I replied. "Maybe I'm gay. Maybe I'm straight. I have no idea. What I do know for sure is that I want to be with you. If that makes me gay then I guess that's what I am. Maybe I'm just Eric-sexual."

He chuckled at the joke but it was dry and half-hearted at best. "You don't see guys walking down the street and think 'Fuck, he's hot'?"

"Sometimes," I admitted. "I do the same thing with girls. But I don't think, 'I want to take him/her home and do nasty things with them.' I only think that about you."

"I didn't know that you liked girls too," he said quietly.

I could tell that it was really bothering him for some reason and I couldn't figure out why. I reached across the table and put my hand over his, still on top of his knife. "Eric. Please listen to me. I'm in this. I'm with you. I'm committed. I don't want to be with anyone but you."

"But you'll fuck other people anyway," he argued. "You said it yourself. You'll have sex with anyone who pays you."

"It's my job," I sighed.

"Find a different one."

"Don't you think I would if I could?" I retorted. "I have no skills. I'm not talented like you. I'm not that smart. I can't even flip burgers because I don't have an I.D. What do you expect me to do? Would you prefer that I was selling drugs?"

"You don't have an I.D.? Why not?" he asked. "How do you get in the clubs?"

"I have a fake I.D." I explained. "Even if I did have a real one I wouldn't be able to get into the clubs. I'm not twenty-one."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty." I hesitated. "Ish."

"Ish?"

"I don't know, exactly," I replied. "I'm twenty. I was born in the spring. But I don't know the exact date so I could be twenty-one."

"You don't know your birthday?" He was totally confused.

"I was abandoned as a baby. They never found my mother so I don't know my birthday."

"What the fuck?" he asked. "So you don't have a birth certificate?"

I nodded. "There is one. Somewhere. I don't have a copy of it. They made one up for me but it's got a lot of unknowns on it. I saw it once when one of my foster parents had to have it for something for school. Registration or something. I don't remember. I don't have an I.D. because I don't have a copy of it. I don't have a social security card either. I ran away from my last foster home when I was sixteen. I've been on the streets since then. I do what I do to survive."

"Holy fuck, Rain," he exclaimed. "I didn't know any of that."

"No one knows any of that," I responded. "I would prefer to keep it that way. I would rather not have to suffer through the looks of pity."

"How the fuck did you register for the draft without a birth certificate?"

I shrugged. "Easy. I didn't."

"Fuck, Rain. You can go to prison for that."

"Eric," I sighed. "I could go to jail for lots of things. I don't think the Selective Service is my biggest offense."

"Ok," he stated. "Starting Monday we are going to try to get you legal."

"How do you plan to go about that?"

"Find your birth certificate," he explained. "Or whatever you have that substitutes as one, for starters. Then get you a driver's license and a social security card. Once we have all that then we can work on getting you a real job."

I laughed. "Doing what?"

He shrugged. "Whatever you want to do."

"I have no skills," I repeated. "I don't even have a high school diploma."

"Well then we can add a G.E.D. to the list. Maybe some college."

I sighed. "That's a pipe dream. I try to live in reality."

"This is your new reality," he told me. "Get used to it. I don't want you on the streets. It's dangerous and it's getting worse."

"Not to mention the fact that you're a jealous boyfriend and you hate the idea that I'm having sex with other people," I added with a teasing smirk.

"That too," he grinned.

On the drive back Eric wanted me to tell him more about my life but I begged off, promising him that I would some other time. Even though I had slept all day I was still tired so I scrunched down in the seat and napped during the drive. It wasn't like me to sleep so much and I hoped that I wasn't getting sick.

It didn't take him long to have me naked and hard when we got back to his place.

"How's your ass?" he asked while he was fastening the collar around my neck.

"Needy," I husked.

He smirked. "And your throat?"

"Let's give it another day," I requested.

He nodded and kissed my neck right above the leather strap. He hooked his finger in the D-ring on the collar and spun us around so that his back was to the bed. He sat down on the edge of the mattress and yanked me across his lap, face down.

"What are you doing?" I squeaked.

"You kissed her," he told me and brought the flat of his palm down across my bare butt.

The loud smack sounded before the sting of pain blossomed. "Ow. Fuck." I couldn't believe that he was spanking me. "Eric stop."

"You made me jealous," he snarled and brought his hand down again in the same spot. It was already burning from the first strike and the pain was instantaneous that time. "I don't get jealous," he said and smacked my ass again.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. He was still fully dressed and my hard cock was rubbing on the rough texture of his pants. I could actually feel myself leaking pre-cum. He was spanking me like a child and I was so turned on by it that I was about to come. I stopped struggling. I was just making it worse.

After five swats he stopped and rubbed my sore butt cheek. The cold air felt like ice when he removed his hand. Then, without warning, he pushed his finger inside me. It wasn't dry so I assumed he must have licked it. He immediately zeroed in on my prostate. The combination of sensations, the burning pain of my butt, the exquisite pleasure of being finger fucked, the delicious friction on my cock, and the humiliation of being punished like an errant child, worked together to push me straight to the edge.

I was balancing on the precipice, seconds from tripping, when he abruptly pulled his finger out of me. "Oh God! No! Please! I was so close."

"You'll come when I'm ready for you to," he growled at me. He rubbed my flaming ass again for a minute before I heard the distinct sound of the drawer on the bedside table. "Which one?"

I was facing the wrong way and couldn't see what he was doing. My mind was too fogged with lust to understand. "What?" I groaned.

"The lube. It's two different kinds."

Fuck yes. Lube. The only thing I could think of that would have made it better. "The ultra-slick for me. The other one is for you."

"For me?" His voice went up on the last word.

"For your cock," I explained. I didn't want him thinking that I had designs on his ass. If he wanted that he'd have to be the one to bring it up.

He didn't respond to me but, after a minute, he pushed two slicked up fingers inside me. I nearly came right then. "Fuck," I moaned. "Can I come?"

"Not yet." He avoided my prostate and just rubbed my channel slowly sliding in and out. "You're so fucking soft inside, Baby. It feels like velvet. Tight, hot, velvet."

I was squirming again. I needed to come but he wasn't rubbing the right spot for that to happen and I was losing my ever-loving mind.

"Can't wait to get my cock inside you, Baby," he murmured. "I fucking need it so bad."

"Yes," I hissed. "Fuck me, Eric. I want your big dick inside me."

"Not yet," he repeated and pushed a third finger inside me. He was stretching me and preparing me for his cock but I had no idea where he'd learned to do that. He'd never done it before. He'd fingered me lots of times but not like this. This had a purpose.

I was in such a state of rampant need by the time he had four fingers in me that it was like my brain was leaking out my ears. I was writhing and whimpering and begging. I cried out in distress when he slid his fingers out. He stood up, dumping me on the floor.

"Get on the bed, on your knees," he ordered, his voice thick with desire. He stripped off his clothes almost as fast as I could have. I turned my head back to see him knee walk across the bed, slicking up his cock. That huge rod in his hand, glistening, sent shivers of anticipation up my spine. He got into position behind me, with his knees on the outside of mine, and lined up his cockhead with my twitching fuckhole. He made a loud hissing noise as he pushed inside me slowly. He slid in in one long drive and then paused. The last few days I had seen parts of Eric that I didn't know existed. I had liked the rough, dominating, forceful Eric but I was loving the tender, caring, thoughtful Eric. As much as that was true, I wanted a little of the Eric that I knew.

"Please Eric," I begged. "Fuck my ass hard." I wiggled my butt around the spear impaling me, knowing that it drove him nuts when I did that.

He skipped his fingertips down the ridges of my spine. "You want that, Baby? You want me to pound you into the fucking floor?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Fuck yes. Own me."

"Fuck yeah I own you." He pulled back slowly until only his mushroom head was still gaping me then he slammed forward, shattering what was left of my sanity.

I have no idea how long he fucked me into oblivion. I know that I started on all fours but the force of his drives shoved me down onto my stomach. He continued to pummel me in that position. It was his favorite. He liked to use his body weight to pin my smaller body down. It gave him the power to do whatever he wanted to me and I had no way of escaping his fingernails or his teeth. I wouldn't have tried to evade his violent affections even if I had been on top. The pain of him biting me or clawing me intensified the pleasure, just like the pain of him taking me roughly. I bitched about the marks he left on me but I had never failed to shoot my load when he punctured my skin and drew blood. I had no doubts that there was something severely wrong with me that I found my ultimate pleasure by adding an element of pain but it was the way I was wired and I wasn't in denial about it. I also wasn't willing to admit it to anyone else.

Heat began to suffuse my entire being and my body started to tremor uncontrollably as I climbed higher and higher toward a deep chasm.

"Fuck yes, Rain. Come for me," he panted. He knew, like always, that I was so close. "Come for me, Baby. Let go. I can't hold out. It feels too fucking amazing." He had started slowing down his thrusts and he was deep dicking me with a steady heartbeat.

"Need. To. Come." I panted.

"Come for me," he moaned.

"Need," I groaned. "Eric!" I tilted my forehead down into the mattress, baring the back of my neck to him.

"Oh Fuck," he growled and sank his teeth into me. The pain shocked my body into release. Fire tore through me, then ice. My vision went bright white and then black as I shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

I must have blacked out momentarily because I missed the exquisite bliss of feeling him fill me with his life essence. The next thing I registered was his lips moving softly against my skin as he nursed on the new wound on my previously undamaged shoulder. He wasn't moving but his cock was still hard inside me. I wasn't surprised. There had only been two instances of him not coming twice before he was satiated. Once the night before and once a year before, the very first time we ever had sex. This would normally be the point where he'd wring another mind-blowing orgasm from me before he'd fuck me into the mattress again. But things had changed so I didn't know what to expect. A thousand scenarios raced through my mind but the last thing I expected was for him to roll off of me.

He climbed off the bed and then back on a second later. "You made me bite you," he chastised as he rubbed ointment into my new bite mark and the two older ones. "I didn't want to do that."

"Yes you did."

"Ok. I did." I could hear the humor in his voice. "But I was trying not to."

He'd finished treating my bites and I sat up to look at him. "I don't want you holding back with me, Eric. I can handle it."

He set the tube on the night stand and moved behind me on the bed. He gently laid us both down in spoon fashion. "I'm trying to find other ways to please us both without damaging you."

"Like the prepping?"

"Sheldon suggested it."

"Who is Sheldon?" I was a little annoyed that he was taking to someone about himself that wasn't me.

"The guy that I was doing the mural for over at European Crossroads. He's opening a curio shop and I was painting the back room."

"And you talked to him about us?" I was hoping that talking was all they did.

"He's gay and I told him about you." I didn't respond because I was afraid that my ire would come out in my voice. He picked up on it anyway. "I was upset about hurting you. He told me that I should have been prepping you. I didn't know that. I didn't know about your throat at the time or I would have asked him about that too."

"I'm fine," I grumbled.

"Stop, Rain." He held me tighter. "I don't want to keep hurting you. I don't know how to treat you right and you never told me any of this. You just let me tear you up."

I sighed. "Three days ago this wasn't a relationship, Eric. You were my John. You like rough sex and I gave you what you wanted. If you wanted to talk about better or gentler ways to go about things you could have come to me about it. It bugs me that you don't want to talk to me but you talk to someone else."

"You're right. I should have talked to you," he replied. "Would you have told me what I was doing wrong if I had?"

"You weren't doing anything wrong," I shot back.

"See," he sighed. "This is why I talked to Sheldon. You wouldn't have told me."

I counted to ten in my head before I replied. "You weren't doing anything wrong," I repeated. "There are other ways that we could be doing things. I would have been able to offer suggestions without making you feel like you were screwing up."

"Like what?"

"Like, for instance, we both like it when you're rough. There's nothing wrong with that. It brings us both pleasure," I responded.

"So how do we go about that without hurting you?"

"We can't. Hurting me a little is what we're both getting off to," I told him. "But we can do it in ways that cause little to no permanent damage. Prepping me is good. Lots of lube is good too. There's no way to get what we both want out of the biting with causing me some damage but you're taking care of me afterward. That's the best thing that we can do for that. If we end up hurting me, we need to make sure that I get cared for. Ok?"

"Ok." He kissed the bite mark. "I really like that lube you got," he offered. "It made me come too soon though."

I chuckled and wiggled my way around so that I was facing him. "Are you implying that we aren't going to go again?"

"We need to take this off." He buried his face in my neck and tugged on the collar with his teeth. "You blacked out for a little back there and I don't think it's safe for that to happen with this on."

"Then take it off." I craned my head back and he unfastened the collar and tossed it off the bed. "What about these?" I held up my wrists and he unfastened the cuff too.

"I like these," he said before they joined the collar on the floor. "I think we should get a whole set made. I liked it when I tied you to the bed."

"I liked it too." I smiled and ducked my head into my chest, embarrassed to admit that.

He kissed the top of my head. "I think you might be as twisted as I am. We're going to have to explore that theory one day."

"I don't know about that. I'm not the one that had my teeth sharpened," I teased.

"Neither did I," he responded, taking a small nip of my shoulder. "It's natural. The dentist used to tell my mother that we should file them down but she wouldn't let him. I'm glad now that she didn't."

"Open your mouth," I said. He opened wide and ran my finger over his teeth. His canines were a smidgeon longer than the rest of his teeth but he didn't look like a vampire or anything. They weren't even the sharpest teeth. The ones on either side of his canines were the sharpest. I had never been able to get a real good look at the marks he left on me but I assumed most of the damage was probably caused by those teeth.

He bit down on my finger playfully and I chuckled. Then he started licking and sucking on my finger and I moaned. "I want to ride you," I told him. "Will you let me on top?"

He nodded with my finger still in his mouth then rolled onto his back. I slid it out and grabbed the warming lube off the nightstand before straddling his thighs. I slathered a good amount of the lube on his cock. "Do you like to be ridden?" I asked.

"I guess we'll find out," he husked. "I'm liking what you're doing so far."

I continued to pump his cock until I could feel the gel heating in my palm. "You've never been on bottom?"

"You're not a girl." He gasped as I twisted my slick palm around his plump head. "You feel better."

Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers