Rain Falls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers

I shimmied up his legs and reached behind me to line his mammoth cock up with my anxious hole. "We're going to go slow at first. Ok?"

He nodded and I inched down his length. He tossed back his head and his eyes rolled back. "Fuck," he groaned as my ass swallowed his tool.

I was panting and sweat was running down my spine by the time I got to the bottom. I didn't think it was possible but he felt bigger inside me in that position. He gripped my hips and examined my face when I didn't move.

"Just a second," I panted. "Feels like you parked a Peterbilt in there."

The waiting, giving me time to adjust, was something we just didn't do and I didn't know how long his patience would hold out. To give him credit, he didn't move. He didn't act impatient. He just held my hips in a firm grip and studied my face. I wasn't in pain. There was plenty of moisture from the huge deposit of cum that he'd left inside me and I was still gaped from being fucked so hard a few minutes before. The feeling was discomfort. It was like all my internal organs were having to rearrange themselves to make room for his cock.

After a couple of minutes passed and I still hadn't moved he asked, "Are you ok? We don't have to do this."

I nodded. "I want to. I'm just trying to..." I rocked up on my knees a little bit and back down, just testing. His body tensed. I could see the muscles ripple under the skin in his abdomen. We had never had sex face to face before and I loved seeing his reactions. The desire to make him writhe outweighed any discomfort that I was feeling. I rocked up again, higher that time. His eyes rolled back in his head again and his fingertips dug into my hips. I grinned and spread my knees out a little more. The shift in position lessened the odd pressure inside me a little. I spread my hands out on his chest for balance and slid as far up his long shaft as I could. I waited for a second until he locked gazes with me. "Ready?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied.

I let gravity control my fall and we both shouted in pleasure.

Nothing in my history could have prepared me for the ecstasy that was riding Eric's cock. I controlled the speed and the angle and it was pure heaven. I couldn't last. Eric couldn't seem to decide what he wanted to watch more and his focus never settled. When he took ahold of my dick I couldn't figure out which I wanted more, to fuck his fist or to fuck my ass on his cock. I didn't have long to worry about it. My orgasm slammed though me and covered his hand and torso with thick ribbons of my cum before I collapsed on his chest. He wasn't done with me. He rolled us so that he was on top and pounded my ass ferociously. I writhed under him, floating in paradise.

"Oh shit," he breathed. He tried to slow down but his hips fell out of rhythm and he sped back up, racing toward his finish. "Fuck!" he shouted. His cock swelled and pulsed inside me and he filled my guts with his seed a second time.

As soon as he stopped thrusting through his orgasm I let my legs slide down his hips and thighs. He stayed inside me, bracing his upper body on his elbows on either side of my chest. His head was down, face buried in my neck. I could feel his rapid breaths on my neck as he panted. He regained control of his breathing and raised his head, capturing my lips in a passion filled kiss.

"I'm sorry," he murmured against my lips. "That was fast."

"That was perfect," I sighed in pleasure.

He raised his head so he could look into my eyes. I smiled and he smiled back. He kissed me again and slowly pulled out of me. My channel mourned the loss of connection. He snuggled his body next to me and pulled me against him, tucking me into his embrace, back to front, again. "I didn't know that we could do it like that."

"Like what?" I mumbled, drifting into a contented la-la land.

"Missionary."

"Did you like it?" I mumbled, almost inaudibly.

"Too much," he replied, seeming far away. "I love being able to see your beautiful face."

If there was any more conversation I wasn't aware of it. I was already asleep.

Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers