Rain in the Gutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"Last question," I said and that seemed to make her happy. "What is the tail number of your dad's private jet and where is it now?" She happily shared that information.

"My phone isn't working." She said as she opened her purse and took it out.

"You are in a dead spot. There is no cable, no satellite, and no phone connectivity here. Welcome to the wasteland."

"Are you going to fuck me again?" She asked her words slurring badly.

"No. You are going to sleep while I call a tow truck for your car. You are useless to me now. Sadly, the drug in your system has a side effect. It makes the recipient comatose after a short while. That is why it never got picked up. You will wake up naked on my couch and be fine with that. I am your friend."

"...friend."

She passed out. I carried her up the stairs to my house. It was in the center of the dead spot. I chose it for that reason. I stripped Haley down, dried her off, and placed her on my comfy couch. I covered her up and let her rest. I took a hot shower and washed up. I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and meditated on all that she had said. I made my decision, grabbed Haley's car keys, and took out my spare umbrella. I went out and walked the two blocks that took me out of the dead zone. I stood near where the taxi had let me out earlier. I switched on my smart watch and entered the tail number and location of the jet. The satellite processed my command and found him. It pulled up airport records and showed that the aircraft had filed a flight plan back to New York. I sent the next command and waited for verification. Once it was set to go I went to her car and changed out the flat tire.

"She got lucky. The rim is intact and the front end looks like it escaped damage. She should be waking up soon."

I returned to my home but she was still out cold. I checked to make sure she was breathing. She was fine. I turned on the television and plopped into my recliner. Haley slowly woke up. She sat up and the blanket fell off those luscious tits of hers. She saw me and pulled the blanket back up.

"What happened?"

"You got a flat tire." I said and she remembered that. "You hit your head pretty hard and I carried you up to my house. You got soaked in the process. I had no choice. I stripped you down, dried you off, and tucked you in down here. I thought you freak if you woke up in my bed. I fixed your flat for you and the front end looks fine."

"Thanks. I feel like shit. You are a really nice guy. I... I know we got a shitty start but I'd like to be friends."

"I don't blame you. You were right. I got into a rut." I said as the dryer downstairs went off. "I tossed your clothes into the dryer. If they shrunk or are damaged send me a bill."

"NO. I mean, you have been a perfect gentleman. I can always buy new clothes."

"Sit tight. Let me get your things and you can use the guest room down the hall to change."

I went down and got her clothes out of the dryer. As I carried them up my pet moved and the chain rattled. I gestured for her to be quiet. I returned upstairs and handed Haley her things.

"I heard a chain." She said as she stood with the blanket wrapped around her.

"I have a Bull Mastiff downstairs. She is very jealous. I am forced to keep her on a chain when I have visitors."

"Poor thing." Haley replied frowning.

"You wouldn't say that if she tore your throat out."

"I see."

She went down the hall and dressed. I started a pot of coffee knowing the hangover feeling would be kicking in anytime now. Haley moved behind me and slipped her arms around me. I could feel her tits pressing against my back and the side of her head against my shoulder blades.

"You are the first man I've known that didn't take advantage of me when I was vulnerable."

"I'd never do something like that." I told her. "Coffee?"

"Yeah... perfect... I feel a little meh." She admitted.

"Stay. Maybe the weather will improve or at worst leave when you feel better. I don't have such attractive company very often."

"You think I'm cute?" She said her cheeks blushing furiously.

"Gorgeous." I said. "Here. Drink. Let's see if there is anything interesting on the news."

"I better call my mom. She gets worried when I don't keep in touch."

"Use my landline. This is a dead zone. I had to pay through the nose to get the cable guys to bury a line leading to the house."

"That must be inconvenient." She said as she picked up the receiver to the old-fashioned wall mounted phone.

"Nah, I like my privacy."

She called her mother as I sat on the couch and noticed Haley's scent was quite strong and lingered after. Haley finished her phone call and sat next to me. I heard her sniff and once more she blushed. She apologized, and I turned to face her and smiled. She leaned close and I whispered in her ear.

"I like how you smell." I told her and she giggled. "Oh look, your dad is on the news."

"My dad is always on the news." She sneered.

"...breaking news..." the anchor cut in as a bright red banner scrolled under the main display. "...billionaire, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Maximillian Brianstone is dead."

"Holy shit! He's fucking dead!" Haley gasped staring at the screen before her lips broke out into a huge smile. It was a beautiful smile.

"I am so sorry." I said but she shook her head.

"I am glad he is dead." She said with a bitterness only I thought I possessed. "We are friends. Come work for me."

"How could I possibly say no." I said and she hugged me.

"I have to call my mom. We need to plan his funeral. I need to show that his holdings are in strong hands. I am going to need you in New York and that will mean moving. I know how much Boston means to you."

"I will need some time to get my affairs in order."

"Of course." Haley agreed. "I am free. His death is my independence. Best Fourth of July ever!"

She called her mother and kissed my cheek before I walked her to her car. I waved as she drove off. I stood and savored the moment. The rain had soaked everything. I loved the smell of spring showers. There was the damp soil, the ozone in the air from the occasional lightning strike, and the faint hint of wild flowers. I had a bounce in my step as I climbed the stairs to my home. I would be moving of course and there were so many things to do. I set the umbrella in the first-floor shower to dry. I stood in front of the television watching the coverage of the death of a billionaire. The same software that had hijacked Haley's car and gotten her to me had forced down the jet on takeoff. It was a weapon developed for the DOD, the Department of Defense. So many things were computer controlled nowadays. It was easy to borrow a car or direct the path of one to an out of the way location. It was a nice toy and perfect for my hobby. Speaking of hobby, it was time to play. I turned on some soft jazz and opened the door that led to the basement.

"Dinner time!" I called out and I heard the rattling of the chain. "I have a whole new outlook my pet. I believe Haley was right. I have been slacking. I have taken so many things for granted. No more."

Sweet little Carroll Danvers rushed to the corner as far as the chain around her waist would allow. She tugged on her chain just as all the others had but to no avail. "Tonight, I celebrate, and I show you the skills I have honed over the last twenty years. I'll show you such levels of suffering that your screams will be legendary in whatever afterlife I send you to."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers
12