Rain Pt. 02

Story Info
Chameli and Kanta find a new companion.
2.6k words
4.18
23.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Suresh left their abode, both Kanta and Chameli were lonely and wished that he had been in their home. However, they reconciled to his absence. Life went on as it was for a couple of months.

Chameli told Kanta one day that she needed help with the housework and so they engaged a maid. The maid was a chirpy 35 year old whose name was Sarala. Sarala used to stay nearby and had been married but her husband had run away when she had no kids after some ten years of marriage. Kanta could empathise with her as she herself had no children due to uterine problems. Sarala had moved in around four years earlier. She stayed alone and gladly accepted Kanta's invitation to stay in the small outhouse that was annexed to the house. Sarala was around 5'6" tall and was well built though not to the point of being fat. She had nice big breasts and a proportionate bottom. Her face was attractive too and one of the reasons she moved in was her aversion to men trying to paw her and get into her bed. She felt safe and secure in Kanta's house with two women for company.

Soon Sarala became a part of the household and her chatty and vivacious self made both the ladies happy with her presence. Her work was very good and with Chameli lending a helping hand, all the household chores used to get done quickly and well.

One day Chameli was unable to get out of bed as she was having a backache. Sarala came to her room with a worried look and asked her "What happened?"

Chameli said "Looks like a backache due to a sprain."

Sarala said "I will give you an oil massage to ease your pain. Have done this many times."

Chameli agreed and asked Sarala to get some oil from the kitchen. She also turned painfully to lie down on her tummy. Sarala got some mustard oil in a cup and asked Chameli to loosen her blouse and raise it. Chameli did that.

Sarala now dipped her fingers in the oil and rubbed it on her palms. Using both hands she started applying the oil on Chameli's back concentrating on the areas where there was more pain. As her fingers started working their magic, Chameli's pain reduced quite a bit. However, Sarala's fingers had an effect elsewhere and made Chameli feel aroused sexually. Chameli's started rubbing her thighs together and felt herself getting wet. Sarala noticed it and had a slight smile on her face. She was amused that an elderly lady like Chameli could have such feelings. She asked Chameli whether she wanted her to continue with a massage to her feet and thighs also. Chameli said okay to that.

Sarala asked Chameli to take off her blouse and lehnga to ensure that they would not be stained by oil. Chameli found she could now raise herself and removed her blouse and asked Sarala to remove her lehnga. She was now completely nude. Sarala was amazed that a 63 year old lady had such a firm body. Sure, there was some sag but it was not excessive. Chameli's breasts were large and reasonably firm with large dark aureolas and perky nipples which had become hard. Her hips were a bit broad and her ass protruded nicely with very little sag. She had pubic hair but it was not too dense. Some grey but not much was evident in it.

Sarala told Chameli that she was also going to remove her clothes so that they did not get dirty. Chameli was okay with that too. Sarala removed her sari, blouse and petticoat and kept it in the corner of the room. Now she too was nude. Chameli saw that Sarala's body was firm and her breasts big with nice looking nipples. Sarala was a little fairer than Chameli and, in contrast to her body, her pubic hair was visible as a dark triangular patch.

Sarala again dipped her fingers in the oil and started massaging Chameli's feet. She massaged her toes then feet and went up to her calves, her knees and her thighs. While massaging her inner thighs, Sarala ended up touching her pussy lips. Chameli could scarcely control her arousal and was biting her lips. Sarala now went up and massaged Chameli's buttocks and moved up till she reached her upper back and her shoulders. Each time she did that Chameli sighed. Sarala asked her mischievously whether she was okay. Chameli said she was.

Now Sarala asked Chameli to turn over. Chameli was now too far gone to refuse any request from Sarala. She turned over and exposed her entire body from face to feet to Sarala. Sarala started with the front portion of her shoulders and went lower to her arms and then tantalisingly moved her hands to Chameli's breasts. She lightly massaged her breasts and then kneaded them together. Chameli was now completely aroused and was rubbing her thighs together and sighing loudly despite her own reservations.

Sarala started masaging Chameli's navel and while doing so her body also rubbed against Chameli's. Feeling Sarala's breasts and her hard nubs against her body aroused Chameli even more. Sarala, knowing that Chameli was now putty in her hands, put her lips on Chameli's and kissed her. Chameli responded to her kisses and soon they were wrestling tongues. Chameli was surprised at her own ardour with a woman and she was pawing Sarala's body. Her hands went to Sarala's breasts and she started tweaking her nipples. Now sarala was also aroused and she went lower and started sucking Chameli's nipples. Her hands also went to Chameli's vagina and she felt for her clitoris. Chameli was very wet and could stand it no more. She pushed Sarala's head down and brought her lips level with her pussy. Sarala needed no further prompting and was soon using her tongue on Sarala's clitoris. Chameli climaxed once, then again and again till she was sated.

Chameli was not done though. She pulled Sarala to herself and kissed her passionately. She pushed her down and got up. First she paid tribute to Sarala's bountiful breasts and sucked her nipples. She then rained kisses on her shoulder, her ears, her chin, her face and then her shoulders, her navel and thighs. Finally she brought her tongue on Sarala's pussy and licked the labia first before placing her mouth on her clitoris. She first sucked at her clitoral area before licking her clit. Sarala was now jumping about as if she had received an electric shock. Chameli continued the sucking and the licking. Sarala was now writhing and jumping about in ecstasy. Finally , Chameli let go after Sarala had climaxed several times.

Both ladies now put on their clothes and wondered how they got carried away. However, both had not had sex for a while. Chameli told Sarala to give her a massage the next day and Sarala smiled shyly.

The next day Sarala came to work and after doing some of the housework with Chameli soon reached Chameli's room with her. Kanta had left for the fields and would be busy till around 1 in the afternoon. It was still around 9 and both ladies had lots of time for fun and frolic. Chameli was now the agressor. She virtually tore off Sarala's clothes and kissed her passionately. She also stripped and pushed Sarala and got on top of her. After sucking on Sarala's nipples she went down on her and soon Sarala had climaxed three times. Now Sarala got up and went to work on Chameli. The older lady was soon climaxing several times as Sarala worked her magic with her fingers and tongue. Both ladies knew that the pattern would continue for quite a while. Neither had been lesbians by any stretch of imagination, though they had a few encounters with alternate sexuality. This was however getting addictive.

Kanta noticed in after a month that both Chameli and Sarala were glowing and looking happy. While she was glad for both of them, she wondered what was their secret. She wondered whether both had found love that she was unaware of. She dismissed the thought and continued to do her work in the fields.

One day Kanta was down with a thigh sprain and was lying down in her bed unable to get up. Chameli found her prone on her bed and on learning of her predicament, waited for Sarala to come for work. When Sarala came for work, Chameli asked her to attend to Kanta.

Sarala asked Kanta where she had pain and Kanta said it was in her left thigh. Sarala asked Kanta to remove her petticoat and lie down. She told her that she would massage her entire lower limbs starting from feet upwards. Kanta removed her petticoat and exposed her lower body, save her crotch, which was covered by panties. Sarala had often admired Kanta's body for its voluptuousness and had been craving to caress and fondle it. Now the opportunity presented itself on a plate.

Sarala started with Kanta's feet and slowly and sensuously stroked them, after pouring a little oil on her fingertips and spreading it on her palms. She came to her ankles and first rubbed one and then the other. Kanta found the touch soothing and just lay face down and revelled in the sensations. By the time Sarala went to her calves, Kanta was in a restful torpor and had almost fallen asleep. Sarala now massaged the back of her knees before proceeding to the thighs. Kanta discovered new sensations as Sarala's hands worked on her thighs. She started getting wet while Sarala nonchalantly continued with her massage. As Sarala started massaging her inner thighs, Kanta was already on a sexual high. Sarala's finger moved to Kanta's upper thigh area near her crotch and kept touching her pussy. This made Kanta squirm a little and her hips raised themselves involuntarily.

Sarala whispered in her ear "Would you like me to massage your whole body?"

Kanta nodded. Sarala asked her to remove her clothes as they would get dirty and she would not be able to reach the various parts of her upper body. Kanta stripped completely and Sarala liked what she saw. Kanta's breasts were large, firm and well shaped. Her nipples had become hard and had grown as well. Kanta's pubic hair was still dark and fairly dense. Sarala asked Kanta whether she could also remove her clothes as they would get dirty. With her permission Sarala removed her clothes one by one. Kanta was getting excited seeing Sarala's body, which would be very attractive to any man. Sarala's breasts were a 36 c and were well shaped. Her hips were abundant but not excessively so. The patch of pubic hair stood out in contrast to her somewhat fair skin by Indian standards. Allied with her pleasant features, Sarala was a very attractive lady.

Sarala asked Kanta to sleep on her tummy and climbed on to her hips started with massaging her hips before she went up to her back. Kanta felt even more excited when she felt the light touch of Sarala on her back. As Sarala massaged her lower back and then her upper back, Kanta felt Sarala's body on hers and she was surprised to find herself aroused. Sarala understood what was going on and continued with her ministrations. She got off and asked Kanta to lie on her back.

Sarala now started with massaging Kanta's shoulders and then her breasts. Kanta was a little nonplussed but Sarala told her this was to remove all tensions and aches. Sarla massaged and kneaded Kanta's breasts leaving Kanta a writhing mess. Kanta was rubbing her thighs together. Now Sarala moved down to her navel and massaged Kanta's tummy and came lower down still to Kanta's pubic area covered with hair, just above her mons. She massaged that area and then slowly slid her fingers down to Kanta's vagina. Kanta was now totally wet and Sarala's fingers massaged her clitoris making Kanta jump. Soon she was sighing and asked Sarala to bring her off. Sarala inserted two of her fingers into Kanta's vagina and slid them in and out. Kanta came and quite loudly. Sarala stopped there but placed her lips on Kanta's nipples and sucked them gently. Kanta pulled Sarala to herself and kissed her. Sarala lay down on Kanta and they continued to kiss each other. They stopped at that as there was work to be done.

Sarala asked Kanta "Should I massage you again tomorrow?"

Kanta told her "Chameli generally falls asleep by 9. You come in the night to my room around 9:30."

That night, Sarala crept into Kanta's room at 9:45. Both embraced and kissed each other passionately. They stripped quickly and again embraced each other and lay on the bed still intertwined with each other. Kanta now kissed Sarala's face and then her earlobes and nape and neck.

She lowered her mouth to Sarala's breasts and sucked her nipples. First one than other. She went down to her navel and rained kisses on it. Kanta moved further down and gently parted her pubic hair to get to Sarala's vulva. First she sucked her clit and then moved her tongue around it. She then put her fingers inside Sarala's pussy while continuing to use her tongue on her. She soon found Sarala's gspot making Sarala come again and again.

Sarala now paid homage to Kanta's breasts and then her navel and then her pussy. Kanta came at least thrice and asked her to stop. Sarala hugged her and both kissed each other for a long tiime. Kanta told Sarala that she never knew she could have this kind of sex with a woman. As they had been together for more than an hour and both had an early day the next day, they got dressed and Sarala went to her home.

Next day Sarala came for work and it was Chameli's turn to have sex with her. Kanta had gone to the fields and both started early and finished much before Kanta came for lunch. Sarala wondered how the two women could be managed as both were horny ladies. However, she had not had sex for years and now she was sated beyond what she ever had been. That night and the following nights she went to Kanta.

Kanta wondered how Chameli was glowing and Chameli had more than a hint that Sarala was having sex with Kanta. Both concluded that Sarala was servicing both of them. However, they did not wish to confront each other, reasoning that as long as all were happy, the arrangement was fine.

One day Kanta had to fetch something from the house and so came around 10 or so in the morning. She heard some sounds from Chameli's room and tiptoed there. Both the women were absorbed in each other and did not sense her presence. She watched for sometime and felt greatly aroused . Chameli was being brought off by Sarala who sucked her nipples and played with her breasts. Sarala's fingers moved down to Chameli's pussy and she soon inserted one then another finger. Chameli was moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Soon Kanta watched Sarala go down on Chameli and lave her clitoris with her tongue. Chameli was in the throes of one orgasm after another and soon could take no more. Since Chameli had already brought off Sarala, both rested in each others' arms and waited to catch their breath. Kanta made an entry at this point and both Sarala and chameli were nonplussed.

She put them at ease and said "It is okay. Now we can all have fun together!"

Since that day all three slept together in Kanta's bed and the two older women took turns with Sarala. Things got complicated when Suresh paid the ladies a visit.

Please await that episode.