Rainbow Symphony On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karin took Mai's hand.

"Dad won't be home till 3 or 4 A.M. I want to show you something."

Mai asked, "Don't you want to unpack first?"

"I want to do it now. It's what I promised. Bring the bottle of aquavit."

Mai picked up the bottle of clear liquor and followed Karin. Karin entered her dad's bedroom, with Mai following.

The room was a bit messy. Mai could sense a man slept here alone. She knew that Karin's dad, Eric, was a recent widower. The signs of this situation were easily evident.

"Come sit beside me."

Mai sat on an available footlocker.

Karin took her hand. "Not there."

They sat together on the side of the bed.

Karen spoke softly, but in a rush.

"You have become my dearest friend, and a lover, even a conspirator. We share secrets. I've lived with one deep secret for too long. I'm going to share it with you now."

She looked deep into Mai's eyes.

"I think I know you very well. Now we'll see if I was right."

She lifted the lid on the footlocker and removed a couple of articles from the top shelf within.

"This is a video, a very private video that Mom and Dad shared together. Lat summer, my last year at home, I was doing some innocent snooping. I found this, thinking it was nothing private, nothing very important. In the hour the tape ran, I learned some things about my parents no child ever gets to know. Maybe I would be better off if I hadn't seen this. But, Mai, I've been totally haunted by this film. I want share it with you. I have to."

Mai remained silent. Karin was so obviously moved by what was on the tape; Mai was actually burning with curiosity.

They sat side by side in the dark. Karin inserted the tape in the player and sat beside Mai. She hit the "push" button on the remote.

Mai's eyes widened as she realized what she was watching. This was very personal stuff. But as she watched, two things happened to her. The first was the voyeuristic excitement of watching two gorgeous people, albeit, strangers, making love.

The second was the thrill of putting together the pieces of a puzzle. She heard the remark about the rose bud. Now she knew where Karin had heard the remark. Next, she listened to Anneke's description of Eric's cock. Was it indeed as beautiful as was described? And did Eric really want to peek at his daughter in the nude, or was that an offhand remark?

They sat together, the two of them, side by side. They watched the entire video until it ended abruptly as Eric was fucking Annie doggy style.

Mia had first experienced oral sex with Karin. She enjoyed it immensely. Watching Eric sucking on Annie's cunt, and then seeing Eric spurt semen into Annie's mouth, his seed dribbling down her chin, caused Mai to come spontaneously as they sat there, just a little twinge. But it happened.

Mai was speechless. She didn't know what to say about what she had seen, what she was expected to say.

Karin spoke first. "After I saw this, I spied on Dad. I listened at his door. I heard him jack off to the film."

"I can understand why he would do it." Mai rubbed the top of Karin's hand with her fingers.

"There's more. He masturbates into the pajamas that are in the movie. I've see them in the washing machine."

"You are a nosy little bitch." This was a tease and Karin knew it.

"There is more I want to tell you. I think about getting naked for my dad. He had told Mom he wanted to see me, and she said she would make it happen. But then she was gone."

Mai looked in Karen's eyes. "Do you want to strip for your dad for him, or for you?"

Karin answered straight out. "I've thought about that, and it's a little bit of both. I love my dad so much. I could really do anything he wanted me to do for him. I would want to. I think so, anyway."

"You could test him, you know, give a little peek, accidentally on purpose and see how it goes."

Mai was already plotting. She was well aware of the scheming that got her into bed with an African student, a beautiful giant of a man. Karen had done this for her. Here she had a chance to get her friend together with her handsome father. There was the possibility of getting her turn with a stunning new man, so totally the opposite of Zach. He was white, very white, and blond with blue eyes. She would also like to get her own peek at that famous prick!

Was she clever enough to pull it off?

"Let's talk about this," she said. "What's the main obstacle?"

Karin almost shrieked at her. "Main obstacle? It's going to bed with a parent, for God 's sake. And besides, my dad thinks I'm some kind of angel with wings tucked under her blouse. He would find it hard to believe what you and I have been through together... the two of us fucking Zach and then each other!"

Mai continued her aggressive questioning. "Look, if your dad wanted to fuck you, would you do it?"

"I guess so."

"No 'I guess so.'" Yes or no?"

Karin could not lie to Mai. She had dreamed about lying wrapped in Eric's arms ever since the first time she had seen the film.

"Yes."

"Another question, one of ethics, if there is room for that in this discussion. When you set me up with Zach, you made sure you got your turn with him."

She waited for a response.

Karin asked, "You and my dad?"

"Yes."

" Mai, I hadn't thought that far ahead, really. But if it happened naturally, I 'm sure it would be O.K. I love you. You could never hurt me. I know that. Mai, I will do whatever you say."

"Alright, let's go unpack."

Karin put the tape back in the locker. She folded the pajamas and started to put them away also.

Mai grabbed them. "You're sleeping in those tonight."

Karin wrinkled her eyes and nose quizzically, but said nothing.

Mai tucked them under her arm and carried them out of the bedroom.

Once unpacked, the women showered. It had been a long day.

Mai put on a Mandarin high collared, satin short nightgown. It was red, Mai's favorite color. She looked beautiful. She again reminded Karin of a Chinese porcelain doll.

Karin put on the silk pajamas. Mai examined her.

Karin's breasts spilled out of the top. Her deep cleavage was on sumptuous display. Her white flawless skin was a beautiful contrast to the pink silk. The pants were very loose. Their lower hems fluttered when she moved.

Mai ordered her, "Lift your foot onto the bed,"

As Karin raised her leg, Mai saw the lower hems separate, exposing Karin's pussy, covered with its tuft of flaxen hair.

"I can see how that outfit got to your dad."

They made the beds together.

'Now get under your covers and get some rest if you can. I'm pretty sure we'll hear Daddy when he gets home."

Karin stared at Mai, "Do you really think I can sleep?"

"I suppose not. Try anyway."

The lights were turned off. Both lay quietly side-by-side.

"Mai, if you can somehow make this happen, I will owe you my life."

"Let's not get dramatic." Mai answered. "I have my eyes on that cock."

Both laughed quietly. Karin reached for Mai's hand and held it lightly.

Soon, surprisingly, they were both asleep.

Chapter Five

Eric dropped off his clients at a downtown Moorhead hotel. He drove his company van finally toward home. It had been a good trip. Each client had bagged a couple of wild turkeys for the freezer. They would surely have bragging rights this Thanksgiving.

It was after 3 A.M. He was dog-tired. But still, he was excited about seeing his guests in the morning. This had been the longest he had been away from Karin for almost her entire life. He remembered her as a dead ringer for her mom, only a younger version. He wondered how much she had changed in a few months.

He drove up to his house. The driveway lights went instantly ablaze. He hoped the bright lights wouldn't wake the girls. Of course, Mai and Karin were instantly awake. They heard him enter the house through the kitchen. He removed his shoes, trying to be quiet. He padded into his bedroom. Eric dropped his clothes on the floor, allowing them to lie where they fell. He entered the bathroom and ran the shower. The grime of four days in the field rinsed away quickly. He felt better.

He toweled off quickly, automatically reached for the deodorant and swiped at each armpit.

He went directly to his bed and crawled under the covers. Before he drifted off, he thought he caught the scent of feminine perfume. Karin must have shown his guest through the house.

Mai whispered to Karin, "Let's go see Daddy. I'm really anxious to meet him."

Karin responded, "It's so late. Maybe we can try this in the morning."

"In the morning, we have to be at rehearsal. Let's do an advance scouting and see how it goes."

Mai was out of bed in an instant. Karin looked at her in the shorty nightgown.

"Let's not start out by giving him a shock. At least put on your robe." Karin pleaded.

Mai didn't argue. Karin knew her father. Mai slipped on her floor length satin robe decorated with a huge dragon front and back. Karin pulled out an old terrycloth robe from her closet and put it on.

"Oh, Lord," Mai muttered.

"What now?" Karin asked. She started shaking.

"Just follow my lead. Trust me. Your dad will be thrilled to see you."

Eric was a light sleeper. Out in the wild, responsible for the lives of his clients, we would awaken at any unusual sound. Karin and Mai were up and moving around. He heard them.

There was a light knock on his door.

"Hey, what's up," he asked quietly, knowing who it was.

Mai prodded Karin.

Eric heard Karin's voice. "It's just us, Daddy, We wanted to be sure you got in O.K."

Eric chuckled. "I'm fine, ladies. Go get some sleep."

Karin found more words. "I've missed you so much, daddy. How about a welcome home kiss? And Mai wants to meet you."

"I'm not wearing P.J.'s. Go back to bed." He wasn't really annoyed. He was flattered and welcomed the affection. He was a trifle embarrassed lying in bed in the nude.

"Oh, Daddy, pull up the blanket and cover up. We're coming in."

Mai was pleasantly surprised by Karin's insistent attitude. This was going to make things easier. She knew that once the three of them were together in the bedroom, things would go well. She had seen Eric in action in bed on the film. They just had to hit the right buttons. Mai wanted to get him comfortable. He would then be as vulnerable as any man.

Eric pulled the blanket around his waist. He was not so modest that he needed to cover himself up to his neck.

"C'mon in." He had a lilt in his voice that Mai found exciting.

Karin and Mai floated in through the door. This was the fist time in two years he was not alone in his bedroom. The feminine scent of mixed colognes filled his nostrils. The smell brought a flood of pleasant memories. The women stood at the foot of the bed.

"Can we have a little light, Daddy?" Karin asked.

'The nightlight is behind you on the wall," Eric said.

He was still shy enough not to want the room bathed fully in light. Karin reached over and turned the little knob. Eric could now see the two of them in the dim light. Both were covered in robes. He felt awkward, naked from the waist up. Both women looked at him. He had a flat stomach and pronounced pectoral muscles. His shoulders bulged with obvious strength. Mai liked what she saw.

Karin went to the side of the bed and sat next to her dad. She leaned over to him and kissed him on the cheek. It was only the cheek, but she prolonged the kiss, rubbing her lips across his face. Eric felt the light caress. It felt wonderful. Karin was all woman now. His little girl morphed into his lovely creature in the short time she was away.

"I'm Mai." She moved to the other side of the bed and sat opposite Karin. "Thank you so much for letting me stay in your home."

In the dim light, Eric quickly took in Mai's obvious attributes. Karin had described her well. He had not had a chance to associate with many Asians before, not male or female. She was tiny, as Karin had said. Karin hadn't told him how perfect she seemed. She had been described so many times before in the same way.

Mai chuckled. "May I guess what you are thinking?"

Eric blushed. "Sure, go ahead."

Mai said the two words. "China doll."

Eric could only reply, "Yes."

Mai said, "You know, I've heard those words all my life. But they never sounded sincere until first Karin said them. Your facial expressions are exactly like hers."

"I didn't say it."

"I could feel your thoughts. I liked what I read in them."

This was a different kind of conversation than he was used to with women. She spoke directly to the point. Was she flirting with him, right in front of Karin?

Mai spoke again.

"I was anxious to meet you. Karin has a special feeling about you. We Chinese are family oriented, but Karin's love seems to go beyond that. She worries about you, cares about you, almost as a lover. Do you sense that? Do you feel any of that special love for her?"

Eric responded. "Karin is my kid, for Lord's sake. Even if I felt that way, I would suppress it."

Eric surprised himself by even having this conversation with a stranger. Somehow, though, in this dim light, with the three of them on the bed, it seemed almost normal.

"Daddy, I've thought a lot about you, about us, since I've been away. Mai has helped me sort out my most innermost feelings, even ones I've tried to hide away."

She continued quickly, "Mai and I have had a special personal relationship. I can say anything to her. And she can accept anything I say to her, and understand me. She has shared her most secret thoughts with me. I know I've helped her, too. We have experienced a lot together."

Eric was listening with rapt attention, trying to fathom what his daughter was saying.

"That is wonderful. I am so glad for you." That was all he could muster.

But his remark was sincere. He was getting more comfortable with the two of them. They were quite a pair. They were close as sisters, almost like lovers, if he didn't know better.

Mai looked into Eric's eyes. "What you are thinking about us together is also true. We love each other. Occasionally we display our love privately, and with passion. Karin has a special empathy within her. And she wants to share herself with you. But she is afraid to express her feelings. She is afraid of chasing you from her"

Eric glanced over at Karin. "That could never happen. I love you too much. I love you as much as I ever loved your mother."

Karin responded, "In the same way, Daddy? All the same ways?"

Eric stared at the opposite wall. "I don't know how to answer you. Karin, baby, you are going to have to be open with me, and not talk in riddles."

Mai spoke across the bed to Karin. "Tell him what you told me earlier. I think he is ready to hear."

And then to Eric, "Be kind to a daughter that worships you. Let her say every thing she has to say."

Karin put her feet up on the bed and nestled against her father's supine body, her head on his bare chest.

Mai was quietly ecstatic. This was going so well.

"Daddy, you must realize that some one who loves you as much as I do can see the pain you have been suffering these past two years. I wanted so much to help you. I listened to you cry some nights through your bedroom door."

Eric put his bare arm round his daughter's shoulder. "Oh my poor baby. I'm so sorry."

"Daddy, I heard other things. I heard you pleasure yourself through the door. I heard you call Mommy's name."

Eric squirmed, "I never knew. That's pretty embarrassing,"

"Daddy, I heard you as you watched the tape you and Mommy made together. One day about a year ago, when you were away, I found it. I watched it."

Eric had promised not to speak until Karin had finished. He couldn't have responded if he wanted to. Right at this moment, he wished a hole in the floor would swallow him.

Karin put her mouth up to Eric's cheek and rubbed her lips lightly against his flesh. She sat up took his hand in hers and kissed his fingers.

"Is there more?" He was almost pleading.

Mai wanted to take Eric's other hand in hers and massage it. But she reminded herself that this had to be Karin's moment.

"My time will come," she told herself.

"Daddy, could you love me the way you loved Mommy in the tape? I could love you that way. I want to, Daddy."

Eric was numb. He could find no words. But he turned his head and looked at his daughter as she spoke.

"Daddy, you told Mommy you wanted to see me naked. I will take off my robe for you right now. Just tell me you want me to."

Eric lifted his hand and stroked Karin's neck, but still said nothing. His eyes were glued to Karin's. It was as if Mai wasn't in the room.

"Daddy, I'm wearing Mommy's pajamas. Would you like to see?"

Eric's eyes widened. His daughter was doing everything she could to connect with him. He had been reliving those moments remembering Annie teasing him in that costume as a wonderful fantasy for two years. Karin's words could not be ignored. The barrier shattered and came down.

"Yes," he whispered.

Mai slipped off the side of the bed and moved to an armchair near the window. In the dim light she could see Karin rise from the other side of the bed. Mai opened her robe, lifted her nightgown and laid her hand against her pussy, She would watch.

Karin stood before her dad, her terry robe tied tightly around her waist. During their stilted conversation, she had been planning ahead. At no time had Eric halted or redirected the exchange. She knew he was just getting used to the idea of intimate contact with his daughter. Two long years ago, he had admitted to a desire to see Karin naked, to his own wife. Anneke had made a promise. Now Karin was going to fulfill his wish, willingly.

Eric's heart was pounding. Or course, he wanted to see his daughter willingly displaying herself in the silk pajamas. It would be a live reenactment of one of the dearest memories of his last days with Annie. Karin still had the robe wrapped around her. Only her face was exposed. He studied the flaxen hair, the small nose, and the full Norwegian lips. His daughter was a replica of Annie.

Karin reached up to her waist and untied the robe. Eric held his breath. The terry fabric fell open. Karin shrugged her shoulders. The robe fell to the floor. Eric gasped and started to speak.

"Hush, Daddy. Just connect with me. Be my guy, my lover."

Karin crossed her arms. She took the bottom hem of the chemise in her fingers and lifted the lower hem. The silk fabric lifted like a curtain. Eric saw her breasts as they became exposed. He looked at perfect orbs, milky white. They were the size of small melons. In the center of each, a pink nipple lifted away from the flesh. Karin stood motionless. She watched Eric's eyes savor his treat. A light flush began to color his cheeks. Karin was so happy to see his response.

She allowed the chemise to fall back in place. She crawled onto the foot of the bed and squatted in front of her father. She hooked a forefinger into one side of the panties and pulled the silk aside, exposing her vagina fully. She thrust her crotch forward. Eric examined the puffy mound, covered with blond curls. The crease was visible, an exciting point of entry he wound soon approach.

Eric looked at a replica of Anneke. She was not more beautiful than her mother, but surely as beautiful.

"Now you." Karin smiled broadly at her dad.

Eric still had the blanket tight around his waist. Karin had been watching. She had seen a small bump grow under the cover, and give a little bounce occasionally. Eric threw the cover to one side. Immediately his penis sprang into view. It was slender, but relatively long. It had that familiar upward curve Karin had seen in the film. The head of his cock was a deep crimson. The twin veins coursed up the sides of the shaft. She saw the cock pulsate and rock upward occasionally. She wanted a taste. It would wait.