Rainbow Symphony On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai lay back against the armchair cushion, fully reclined. As Eric's cock popped into view, her eyebrows arched, then furrowed. It was the only reaction she displayed. Between her spread thighs, a finger was doing its work in the gap in her pussy lips. She was silent. But changing facial expressions continued to betray her fervor.

Karin crawled up beside Eric and lay against him, one leg hooked over his, her thigh pressing his cock.

Karen remembered Kelly Le Brok's line in the movie, "The Woman in Red."

She smiled at him. "Come and get it, cowboy."

She laid flat and spread her legs wide.

"You're sure, baby?"

"Fuck me, Daddy."

Eric was heating up. "Say it again."

"Daddy. Daddy. Please fuck me."

He rolled over between Karin's open thighs. Karin pulled the silk fabric blocking her pussy to one side.

"Stick it in, Daddy."

Eric supported his weight on his elbows. He raised his hips. Karin grasped the shaft of his cock and guided it to the crease in her pussy. The shaft felt good in her hand, hot. The head of his cock touched the slit and slid through. Karin's channel was moist outside, and sopping wet inside. Eric dropped his crotch onto Karin's mound and slid fully into her cunt. Karin felt the elevated helmet inside her rub across the top of her cervix.

"Oh my God!" Karen screamed. It was an unmuffled cry of ecstasy.

Mai heard the cry. She rubbed her finger hard against her clit and came a little. Her eyes remained fixed on the two of them.

Eric slowly withdrew his shaft, the head at the portal of the inner lips. "O.K?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, Daddy."

Eric began a rhythm of stroking, his cock a piston in Karin's cylinder. With each stroke, his wonderful tool with its magical head produced unbelievable pleasure deep in Karin's cervix. With each thrust, she exhaled a moan.

"Ah...Ah...Ah."

"Karin, I want to kiss you."

"Ah...Well, then...Ah...Kiss me ...Ah...Daddy."

"It's strange. You're my kid. I'm fucking my daughter."

"Let me be Anneke. Kiss me. Part of me is Anneke. I came out of her body. Kiss us both. Her lips are mine. Her tongue is my tongue. Oh, Daddy, I love you so much."

Eric stopped thrusting and put his mouth against hers. Karin parted her lips and sucked Eric's tongue into her mouth. He tasted wonderful. His mouth was a little minty, and there was a bit of the flavor of aquavit on his tongue. The two hugged and slid their mouth across each other, wet and sloppy.

The Karin said, "I want to come, Daddy"

"O.K."

"But Daddy, try to hold back. I want you to come in my mouth."

"You sure, sweetie?"

"I want it to be like in the movie. I saw you enjoy that so much. I want to do it for you."

"Damn," he thought, "How in the world did I get so lucky?"

He started to pump again using the same rhythm.

"A little faster, please, Daddy."

In order to maintain control, Eric let his mind drift. He conjured up Annie's face. He saw her flawless skin, her wonderful smile. He stared down at Karin. The two faces, Annie's and Karin's blurred, and then blended together.

Karin broke the pattern of their stroking. She was on her own, reaching for her orgasm. This one started with heat deep in her belly. The heat became intense, spreading through her cervix, burning the lips of her cunt. Intense contractions were causing a mixture of pleasure and pain, forcing her to rock hard against her Dad's crotch.

"Push, Daddy. Goddammit, push. Oh...oh. Son of a bitch!...oh, sorry, Daddy."

Eric smiled.

The final contractions last only a few seconds, but they seemed to last forever. There was no question that her daddy's cock was a wonderful instrument.

Through little gasps and moans, Karin smiled up into her dad's face. "You are not a shabby lover, young man."

"Not so young," Eric smiled back.

"Young enough. Now roll over. My mouth wants your cock."

Mai had come several times in little waves. She needed a cock, too. She wasn't sure these two even knew she was still here. Her part in this threesome might not work out, not this time, anyway. She sighed. Her finger still lay in her crease.

Eric's cock was engorged with blood. The shaft was crimson. The helmet was a brilliant purple. Karin thought it looked as if it could burst

"I want you to come in my mouth, Daddy."

Karin wrapped her lips around the helmet and stroked it with her tongue. Eric immediately bucked.

"Good response," she thought.

It made her happy. She was going to feel everything he felt. That's why she loved blowing a stud in heat. She knew she was good at it. She easily suppressed the gag reflex and could take a cock right down her throat. M3en loved that.

"So much for 'sweet innocent angel,'" she smiled to herself.

She leaned straight over her dad's cock and put her hands on his thighs for support. There was no need to hold the shaft. Her mouth would do all the work. She began sliding her mouth up and down the shaft, much as a man does when fucking a woman. There was the addition of the stimulation of the tongue. That is why every man craves a great blowjob.

Karen pistoned her mouth on Eric's cylinder slowly at first. She watched for signs of his immediate needs. As he lifted his ass off the bed to meet her mouth, she increased her sucking motion. Eric pumped his cock in a slow steady fashion; enjoying the light massage Karin was giving his knob.

His cock was becoming more sensitive as she moved. He began moving against her more quickly. Sensing this change, Karin began using her secret weapon. As she slid her mouth on the shaft, she closed her teeth ever so gently against his flesh, just enough to add a bit more stimulation.

"Aargh."

It was working. Karin tightened her tongue against Eric's glans. She moved more and more rapidly against Eric's pole, her lips and teeth working together. Eric felt semen rise from deep in his prostate and enter the shaft. Karin sensed it as well. Both father and daughter worked together. Semen spurted up the tube and out the tiny opening in the head. Karin swallowed some, but it came too rapidly.

Mai watched as juice seeped out the sides of Karin's lips and down her chin. It was as they had seen in the film. Karin kept her mouth on the organ until Eric stopped bucking. She then raised her face, so that Eric could see the dribble around her mouth.

"Come here." Eric grabbed Karin by the neck and gave her a full kiss, licking his tongue across her mouth, getting a taste of his sweet semen.

"Good as Mom?" she asked.

Eric thought Karin had been better at this.

But he simply said, "Yes. And thank you, Karin."

Chapter Six

Both lay back against the bed's headboard. They looked over at Mai. She seemed so small sitting in the big upholstered armchair.

"Dad, this whole thing was engineered by Mai. She knew me very well, knew what I needed and helped make it happen."

Eric smiled at Mai. She looked so fragile sitting in the chair, now curled up in a little ball, her tiny hand between her legs, finger still in her pussy. At five foot-two, she seemed even smaller.

"Come over here by us." Eric beckoned her with a crooked finger.

Mai rose and smoothed her robe. She still wore the garment with the big red dragons on it.

"Get comfortable. You're the only one still dressed." Karin grinned.

"I had no reason to get undressed. This was your time. I am very happy for you. And I am a little proud of myself. Karin was hard work...for a while."

Eric said, "Please let me see all of you."

"I know. China doll."

"Sure, China doll. For crying out loud it's a compliment. Please take off your robe... and do it slowly." Eric asked softly.

Karin said, "Do it for me, too, Mai. I love to look at your body. You know that."

Mai stood and shrugged off her robe as she had seen Karin do before for her dad. She unbuttoned the mandarin neck on her nighty and pulled it over her head. She stood there, her clothes on the floor around her.

"I want to see you, really see you." Eric reached toward the bedside table and snapped on the light.

The room was not brightly lit, but enough so that Eric could have his first look at this naked Asian woman. Her skin had a beautiful golden hue. The thatch of straight black hair on her pussy barely hid the crack beneath it.

Her breasts were small, but well proportioned to her size. The dark nipples and areoli covered half her breasts. Eric was sure he could put the fingers of both hands around her waist and have then touch together. He tried to imagine holding someone so small in his arms. She was so fragile. A man would have to be so gentle.

He had just had a fulfilling sexual experience with Karin. Yet, looking at Mai standing in the dim light of the bedroom, created a warm sensation in his groin, His cock was filling with blood...and so soon.

"Daddy, you're getting a hard on," Karin whispered.

"I'm sorry, but your friend is really striking."

"Don't be sorry. I am flattered."

Mai walked to the edge of the bed.

"Are you going to ask me to join you?"

Karin immediately slid aside making room for Mai between them.

Mai crawled over Eric's body and lay down between them. Eric and Karin each got up on one elbow and faced Mai. Karen leaned over and gave Mai a full kiss on the lips. Both women opened their mouths and swirled their tongues together in a brief kiss.

"Thank you so much, Mai." Karin put her hand on one small breast and fondled it. "You are so sweet."

"Your mouth tastes of your dad's semen."

"Sorry."

"No. It excites me."

Eric turned and leaned his torso against Mai's. His penis, now fully erect, brushed Mai's thigh. Mai's hand reached down and grasped his shaft and stroked it lightly.

"Would you like to fuck me?" Then she added softly, "Eric?...Daddy?"

"I would like to very much."

"Daddy," Karin said, "Mai has a little problem. She has a very small vagina. I know. I've seen her with another man. But she is Asian, very shy about things like that. She is too embarrassed to tell you."

"That's O.K. We'll just go gently."

Mai told him, "From behind is best for me. Then I can control the thrust and there is no pain."

Karin interjected, "Daddy loves doggie style. That's the last thing we saw before the tape ran out."

"You really did watch the whole thing, didn't you?"

"Several times."

Mai said, " I would love to feel a whole cock inside me. But I can only handle the head and maybe an inch more. So sorry."

"But I will satisfy you other ways afterward if you wish," Mai added. Eric started to say something and then stopped.

"What?" Karin asked.

"I'm a little uncomfortable to say."

Karin glared at her dad. "Embarrassed? After what we just did? Please!!!"

"Please say what is on your mind, Eric," Mai prompted.

"Well, once in a while when Mom was really horny, I would fuck her in the ass."

Both women remained silent, not shocked. They remained very attentive.

"It worked out really well and was satisfying and exciting for both of us."

He looked at Mai. "You would really have to trust me because you have to be totally relaxed. But if we can make it work, we will both have a wonderful experience together."

"I trust you, Eric," Mai said, looking into his eyes.

"I'll have to get some things."

Eric got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he returned, he had a couple of items in his hands.

"We have to lubricate your hole, really well. May I?"

Mai nodded assent.

"Turn on your side."

Mai complied, turning away from Eric. Eric opened a tube of K-Y jelly and literally filled the palm of one hand. He smeared the jelly around Mai's anus.

"Now relax, if you can."

He stuck a finger in the mess in his palm. He very gently worked his finger into the opening in Mai's ass. Ha withdrew his finger, dipped it again and repeated the process. Mai grimaced at first, and then realized that there was no pain involved and relaxed even further.

"Mom and I also had a secret weapon. Mai, roll over on your back and spread your legs."

He touched Mai's pussy for the first time. It was so soft and warm. He would have to taste it one day. Perhaps another time. Her cunt was very wet. She had been stimulating herself for a long time waiting her turn. He opened a small leather case and removed some small objects.

"Mom bought this for herself to play with. We adapted it for anal sex. It's a vibrator, shaped like a little egg. It goes into the pussy and this is a remote that controls the speed and intensity." He hesitated. "Mai, still trust me?"

Mai nodded. Eric slipped the egg into Mai's pussy with a little pop, leaving a string hanging out for later removal. He turned up the remote a touch. Mai felt the vibration in her cervix.

"O.K?"

Mai smiled, "Feels nice."

Eric gently lifted Mai into a kneeling position at the edge of the bed. He stood behind her. He was extremely excited, but acted calmly so as not to frighten poor Mai. But he knew how marvelous this position is for a man. Just looking at Mai's tight little asshole caused a drop of precum mixed with semen to ooze from his knob. He gave the remote controller to Karin.

"This is your job." Then to Mia, "Don't help me. Don't move till I am inside you."

Mai trusted Eric. He had gone over everything so slowly. She knew that he would stop immediately if she asked. Eric held Mai's ass cheek in his hands and pushed forward against Mai's tiny orifice. Mai took slow even breaths, trying to remain calm. As Eric's helmet slid forward, the rectal muscle did relax. The knob slowly, painlessly slid forward. The resistance ended abruptly. He was inside!

"Mai," he said softly, "Work your ass back against my cock as much as you can comfortably."

Mai pushed back feeling her asshole fill with Eric's prick. She felt her ass stop against Eric's crotch. They were locked together.

"I'm in all the way." Eric was surprised. "How does it feel?"

"Good." It was a simple response.

It felt really wonderful to Mai. Somehow, the pressure of the hot organ in her ass pressed against her cervix on the other side of the wall of tissue caused a pleasant fullness, something she always felt she had been missing.

"Karin, turn on the vibrator."

Karin hit the button.

"Aaiigghh!!!"

"Mai, are you O.K?" Karin asked.

"It's O.K... O.K."

It was better than O.K. It was marvelous. She began rocking against Eric's cock in earnest. The feeling in her ass and cunt, in her belly were more intense than anything she had ever felt. Eric allowed Mai to control the pace and speed of their thrusts. His concern was making this last. He had never been in a tighter place. No pussy, not even Anneke's asshole had been this snug. They had been careful with the jelly. The thrusts remained smooth and full.

The inside of Mai's vagina was alive with sensation. A combination of tingling, but pleasant electric shocks crawled around inside her cavity. Overriding these was a constant vibration through the membranes that held the cervix together.

Karin watched them fucking. She had heard about anal sex, but had never seen it, let alone experience it. Now it was something she wanted to do, but with her dad, first. She absently turned up the vibrator.

"Ai..ai..ai.."

"Too much?"

"No. Good. Good." Then, " I am coming."

Mai began a rhythmic motion, pounding against Eric's crotch. She was gasping, trying to catch her breath. She rested a moment, then started to slide her ass against Eric's cock once more.

"Again! It comes again!"

She continued her backward pounding. Eric knew this was near the end for him. He exhibited as much control as he could muster. His lover was wearing him out. That was a "first" for him.

Mai screamed out, "Oh, my God. Another one!"

""I'm coming, too. This has to be your last, baby."

Eric met Mai thrust for thrust. Mai screamed again. Eric grunted as semen, for the second time tonight, worked its way up his tube and splashed out into Mai's rectum. Mai hollered out one more time and flopped forward on the bed. Eric's penis stuck out of his crotch, red, swollen, shining with semen mixed with K-Y jelly.

"Turn it off, Please. The vibrator."

Karin smiled. "Whoops. Forgot."

Mai lay in a small heap, her ass pointing up at the ceiling. Eric stood where he was, his cock still erect.

Karin was so happy. Things could not have worked out better for each of them.

There was some small talk and final hugs. They each showered and went to bed, very content. It had been a long day for everyone.

Chapter Seven

The auditorium was full. A father sat in the sixth row, center. It was nice to see the community respond so well to the event. Everyone was dressed in his or her Sunday best. There were several tuxedos evident and quite a few long dresses. The orchestra was seated, awaiting the appearance of the maestro.

The conductor entered from stage left. She wore a snug black silk dress with a high collar. A red silk scarf adorned her neck. As she climbed the small podium, polite applause followed her steps. She turned to the audience and curtsied. She motioned back toward stage left. The soloist entered and walked to the piano. She wore a long white formal dress. It had a plunging neckline revealing ample cleavage. Her blond hair was coiffed in a mass of curls. She sat at the piano and nodded to her maestro. The Asian conductor raised her baton. The orchestra struck the first notes.

The father beamed.