Rainbow's Crystal Tiara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to be told twice, and sank his aching cock deep within her. They both groaned at the same time. Reiven's eyes almost crossed at the feel of being encased in tight female flesh. It was no different than fucking a boy and her passionate response assured him that this was the right choice. He tried to pleasure her sex, but she kept her hands tightly clasped over that area, so he just lost himself in the rhythm of pumping into her. She reared back and matched his savage thrusts stroke for stroke, until he lost his control and burst into her. Somewhere between the shouts of completion and ragged panting, he heard her tiara clink to the floor and roll away somewhere.

"I'm in love," he confessed, and smiled when her shout of completion followed, deep, throaty, husky. Her body shuddered beneath his, silver Faerie dust flying everywhere. He looked down at his cock and chuckled when he realized that it too sparkled like a glittering wand. "Beautiful," he sighed, wanting to see his erection bathed in glitter like this for the rest of his life. Tenderly, he stroked her hair, "Did I hurt you, sweetness?"

She shook her head and then touched her now pure white tresses. The color had vanished. "My tiara!"

Reiven sieved the silver strands through his fingers. "Your hair is so pretty. It falls through my fingers like water. he frowned when he heard her panicked panting and realized that the tiara had some magical spell that gave her the streaks in her hair...and probably colored her face with the swirls and glitter that kept her identity hidden. "I find your tiara for you." He lifted himself off her as the music that signaled the midnight hour began to play. He smiled as his fingers reached for the glowing tiara that had rolled underneath the bench. She couldn't deny him the pleasure of telling him her name now, nor gazing upon her pretty face unmasked.

"Here, I've found..." When he straightened she was gone, only a trail of glitter leading back to the ballroom.

Fear made him race after her, but upon entering the ballroom he found himself swarmed by hundreds of unmasked Faeries vying for his attention. They trampled and erased her silver Faerie dust trail, making him want to weep in desperation. He began to seek out every Faerie with white hair and clothing, but when he placed the tiara on her head, the tresses remained the same color, and none of the females appealed to him regardless. His heart belonged to only one.

*****

Rainbow wept bitterly as the last of his locks hit the floor. Stepmother had awakened early with a pair of sheers and hacked away at all of his pretty locks. "Now go start your chores," she told him with emotionless green eyes.

Trembling, Rainbow ran from her presence back to the cave he always worked in early in the morning. Sobs wracked his body as he began to dig. As he worked, he wiped at his wet cheeks, his breath coming in spasms. Closing his eyes, he let his dreams take him elsewhere, to the memory of sweet, passionate kisses surrounded by the glory of deep space. Rainbow groaned and pushed his tattered pants around his thighs. His cock was delicate, small, unlike...

"Reiven," he sighed as he wrapped his dirty fingers around his pale shaft. He arched his back and stroked, remember every hard thrust of Reiven's cock inside him. He'd never had sex before, never even been kissed...ever. And it would never happen again. He choked on a sob, savaging his aching flesh harder, punishing himself for desiring something foolish. If the prince knew he'd fucked a boy last night...Rainbow never wanted to see the look of disgust on his face...it would break his heart. He would always love the prince and cherish the time he had with him forever. Rainbow cried out as his balls constricted and his pastel colored cum squirt against the cave wall before him. He panted heavily, shudders quaking him.

Dust kicked in from the cave entrance as a loud whooshing sound filled his pointed ears. Fixing his pants around his hips, he ventured out to see what all the commotion was about.

A large cruiser had landed on the front lawn of the castle. It had the markings of Dark Elf royalty. Rainbow's eyes watered as he saw the Dark Elf Prince step out of the cruiser. /even in daylight, his hair was so black it glinted with bluish highlights. The raven hair fell to his waist, framing a pale face adorned with vivid blue eyes, a pixie-like nose, and lush lips...the same lips that had kissed him senseless and spouted words of love the night before.

He was impeccably dresses in a swirling black cape, opened shirt with silver metal grommets adorning either side of the opening down his chest, and low riding black pants with leather thigh-high boots. In his black gloved hand, he held Rainbow's mother's tiara.

Rainbow gasped, realizing the prince was searching for him, then laughed bitterly, remembering, "no. It's not me he looks for, but a pretty rainbow-Faerie girl."

The Prince and his guards entered the castle and already he heard his stepsisters squealing their delight. Unfurling his wings, he flew up to the window above the entrance to the castle and peered in at the proceedings. They all seemed to converse for a while, then the Prince placed the tiara on each one of the women present. He looked so sad. It ate away at Rainbow's heart and he felt selfish at having caused the Prince heartache.

He drifted down to the ground and buried his face in his soiled hands. "What have I done? He's so miserable now. My poor love."

A sound behind him had him turning terrified eyes back. Prince Reiven stood a few paces behind him, his eyes narrowing, going over every inch of Rainbow with a scowl.

"No," Rainbow choked and tried to fly away as fast as he could, but a large solid body had him pinned to the ground before he rose a foot off the ground. "Stop. Please," he begged.

The prince grabbed is face and stared at him. "Your eyes are violet and your lashes so long and silver. You're very pretty for a boy."

"Rainbow!" He heard Malvora screech, her voice letting him know there would be blood later on. His stepmother tried to approach them, but the guards stopped her. She laughed nervously. "My Prince, he's just a silly Faerie boy that works for us."

Rainbow couldn't look away. Those vivid blue orbs caressed every feature of his...his dirty face, his almost bald head! Rainbow cried out and tried to turn away, ashamed.

"No, wait." The Prince placed the tiara on Rainbows shorn locks, but even he knew there wasn't enough hair there for the spell to work. Rainbow sobbed without consolation. "Don't cry, my sweet. There's one more thing..."

Rainbow gasped when he felt the Prince's hand wrap around his cock. "N-no..." but even in his own ears he heard how weak that protest sounded, followed by a long shameless groan of pure lust. Rainbow thrust his hips in time with the Prince's demanding tugs on is aching shaft. Rainbow writhed and arched into him until he felt himself spill...again.

"My Prince...I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me," Rainbow whispered brokenly.

The Prince withdrew his hand and looked at the rainbow colored cum glistening on his fingers. Holding Rainbow's tearful gaze, he raised his hand and licked at the pastel colored proof of Rainbow's love. Rainbow gasped in shock. "Beautiful," the Prince growled, his eyes glittering with the same love and lust as the night before. "You're the one. The unique coloring of your cum and it sweet taste is all the proof I need. You came all over the bench, remember...Rainbow?" The Prince smiled, then kissed him.

"So you don't hate me because I'm a boy?"

"I love boys!"

"But I like dressing as a girl." Rainbow felt his face flush at the embarrassing admission.

"Then I'll have the best of both worlds. A pretty girl with a sweet prick."

Rainbow felt his face flush scarlet. The Prince growled and flashed him a wolfish smile, the breeze tousling his raven tresses so that his pointed ears peeped out naughtily from within the glossy strands. "I'm going to enjoy making you blush like that often, my bride, Will you marry me? I'll cherish you forever."

A warm glow filled Rainbow, making him smile. "Yes. I'd like that very much."

When they rose, Rainbow's stepmother and his stepsisters fell to their knees in terror at his feet. Prince Reiven snarled and reached for his elfin short sword, strapped to his waist. Rainbow stayed his hand from drawing it out and raised pleading eyes to his handsome love. "No. Don't dirty your hands with their blood. It isn't worth it."

Prince Reiven's hard glare softened as he looked into Rainbow's eyes. "You're too good. That's why I love you."

Just before his lips touched Rainbow's again, Rainbow replied, "as I love you, my Prince."

Many years later The royals kings watched their Faerie children play before the throne, all twelve of them, their features blended with that of their two fathers.

King Reiven kept his promise. King Rainbow couldn't have been any happier. He felt Reiven's fingers tangle in his newly grown hair, wrapping around the silver strand's to pull him closer. Rainbow clutched at his mother's tiara, lest it slip from his head.

"Let's make another one," the raven-haired king growled.

Rainbow blushed, making his king smile wolfishly, "You pervert," he teased, "You just like seeing me pregnant."

"Only half as much as I like getting you pregnant," King Reiven chuckled, pulling Rainbow up and rushing him to their private chambers. But Rainbow didn't mind...didn't mind at all.

12