Raindrops & Tears

Story Info
Break up and sex on a rainy day.
3.9k words
3.76
18.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong wind shaking trees and the sound of leaves ruffling was being heard inside as Bulbul watched outside her big glass window dreamily. She was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and cream coloured panties underneath. She pressed her forehead against the cool glass and blew hot breath on the glass fogging it, making it blurry. She wiped the fogginess of the glass clearing it with her hand only to make it blurry again. The glass was cold against her warm hand. She was staring out the window in the direction of the dancing trees but wasn't looking at anything, just staring at the open space almost in a trance. Her mind a little blank and the view didn't matter anymore, the blurry vision didn't matter and so did anything in her life.

The wind slowed a little and the sound of rain hitting the glass broke her stare. She looked around outside as the rain started pouring heavily, hitting the glass window making it look wet and a little foggy. Few drops were slowly sliding on the transparent glass as more and more drops started hitting it. She placed her hand on the window trying to feel the raindrops on her hand, trying to get her palm wet but couldn't.

She loved rain, getting wet in the rain, the feel of heavy raindrops hitting her skin felt relaxing and amazing to her. Her eyes watered up as they saw her faint reflection in the strong glass. She couldn't recognize herself, at what she had become. Such a mess now and not the pretty girl who was always paying so much attention to her looks. She saw her eyes, they were glassy and a tear fell from her eye onto her cheek leaving a wet trail all the way down. The tiny tear drop crashed on her dry lips. The second drop hit her nose as she tilted her head and started crying heavily watching the heavy rainfall.

She was tired due to lack of sleep & hadn't eaten anything in two days. She felt weak and miserable and her crying increased as the tears just kept falling. She looked like a disaster, her hair were dishelved as she hadn't giving them any attention in the past two days. Her face a mess, eyes swollen, cheeks covered in tears, nose flowing and lips dry.

She wanted to die, she just wanted the growing pain in her chest to end. The heaviness inside her chest felt unbearable but she was a strong person who wouldn't kill herself. She had tried a few times but just couldn't go through with it. Somewhere in her mind she knew she shouldn't do anything stupid because it wasn't worth it. But it just hurt so much knowing it and her body felt like it weighed a ton. She wanted to just collapse, just let go of this as she almost had broken down into a mess of emotions. She wanted some form of release to feel a little light. Anything to ease the burning sensation inside her and make her feel light again.

"There you are." Came a male voice from the entrance of the room.

She recognised the deep voice and turned her head. She saw Tajender standing there all wet and turned back to looking out the window. Inside she felt a little better looking at him as she had missed him a lot. Missed his presence, missed his smell, missed his touch and missed hearing him call out her name in a way that only he could do.

"I was looking for you," he said taking a step towards Bulbul & opened the buttons of his wet shirt slowly. Moving just a couple of feet towards her he threw his shirt away and unbuttoned his belt and jeans getting rid of the wet clothes and throwing them in a heap on the floor. It made a squishy sound as the wet clothes hit the cold hard floor along with splashing a few droplets of water around the mess.

"I know you're mad at me baby, but--"

"Please don't," she said softly, interrupting him.

He shook his head and looked at her as she was standing facing away from him. "You sound tired. Have you slept or eaten anything?"

She just shook her head in a no and turned her head to look at him. He was wearing a black baseball cap, his face was a little wet and few drops were visible on his well defined physique. The body which gets her juices flowing by just looking at it and somehow at this moment looking at him standing in front of him in just a black cap and black frenchie with his body wet, showing the definitions of his sculpted muscles was giving her that familiar response in her groin. He raised his hand in front of him wanting her to grab it and said,"come, lets go and get something to eat."

She didn't respond to it. She wasn't sure what to say or do with him so close to her, infront of her. His presence was making her even more weak then before but she had to stay strong. He went closer to her and grabbed her slim shoulders & placed his face in her dishelved hair and started rubbing her shoulders above the fabric of the loose t-shirt.

"You need a shower," he said rubbing her arms trying to make some conversation and get her talking to him.

She was a little better now, she always felt good when he was with her, when he touched her, when he made her HIS. But she needed to be strong and not let this slightly good feeling drift her away into a fantasyland.

"Why'd you do it?" she asked meekly.

He just kept rubbing her arms and then kissed her neck, the touch of his wet lips against her dry skin passed a small current inside her body. She had to take control coz she knew if she didn't do anything he will take her right here and right now.

"I'm hurting so much right now," she told him but he didn't respond to that and picked her up in his arms.

He looked in her glassy eyes and kept staring in those beautiful black eyes. She loved whenever he stared deep in her eyes, she felt special and desired and connected with him. He felt bad looking at her because he knew somehow he was the cause of this, he was the cause of her looking like such a mess. He felt pathetic but he knew how he could make her feel good. He always knew.

He started walking with her in his arms looking in her tears covered eyes and stopped at the bathroom door. He carefully opened it and went in. He slowly placed her down on the floor and looked at her she had closed her eyes. He started the shower and then grabbed the neck of her t-shirt & tore it apart from neck till down revealing her beautiful body.

She felt vulnerable now as she was naked except that spoiled panty she wore. He removed the shredded piece of cloth away from her body and threw it aside as he looked at her naked body, the body which always got him hard. The body which made his blood boil and made his cock hard. That firm tear shaped breast, that flat stomach, her smooth skin and those long toned legs.Delicious.

"First I'm gonna clean you up and then we'll eat something," he said but she just didn't respond.

He pushed her under the flowing water of the shower and watched the hot water hitting her beautiful body making it wet and glistening. Her hair were soon wet and sticking to her face, neck and shoulders. She felt good as the warm water hit her body and started relaxing her. She wanted to let go of the stress, the thing bothering her and enjoy this moment with Tajender.

He picked the soap from the washbasin and rubbed it in his hands then he started lathering up Bulbul's body. He started with her breasts, slowly rubbing those firm tits with his hands in a circular motion and moved his hands on her flat trim stomach.

He enjoyed the feel of her soft wet skin on the palm of his hard hands and it reminded him of how many times he had taken a shower with her. Numerous times. He soaped her arms, shoulders, back and legs taking his time to apply the scented soap all over the beautiful body of Bulbul.

She was enjoying the touch, attention and care that Tajender was showing her it was making her mind get rid of all the tension and stress. She loved how he would pay so much attention on cleaning her body and how nicely his hands would caress her soft skin almost injecting new life in her cells. He rubbed her neck making sure not to be too rough.

"Close your eyes," he said staring in her black eyes.

She met his stare and after a second closed her eyes. He applied the soap on her face rubbing her cheeks and forehead and with his fingers he rubbed her lips.

Then he let the running water do its work and wash all the soap off her body. Her body was washed off of all the soap now and her face looked much better now that it was cleaned up.

"Now you look like the Bulbul I know."

He got on his knees in front of her and took a step towards her, placing his hands on her wet waist. He felt the softness of her skin and lightly kissed her wet stomach. She felt the kiss and was suddenly in a daze as his lips touched her wet skin. She wanted to stop him but her body wanted more of his touch.

He let the kiss linger for a while and then kissed all over her stomach, she was now enjoying his touch, she always did. He felt the muscles of her abdomen tense as he placed his lips on the wet skin. He made his way down towards her panty and kissed her pussy over the panty sending bolts of pleasure from her groin to her brain and back from brain to her pussy making it more wet.

Grabbing the elastic of her panty from both sides he slowly started pulling them down. As the black trimmed curls of her pussy came into view he started kissing them. Her breath became heavy at the touch and the anticipation of what was about to happen. He pulled the panties all the way down as the wet lips of her pussy came into view. He grabbed her feet and raised them to get them free from the wet fabric one by one.

He looked up at her, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. She looked as if she was a robot and her control was in the hands of this guy kneeling in front of her. He placed his one hand on her hip and with the other he grabbed her asscheek and squeezed it. She felt herself losing all control and now she wanted more of his touch. He loved her round ass, squeezing it, slapping it and watching it jiggle as he fucked her from behind. He leaned in and kissed her pussy lips, then he kissed all around her pussy sending currents of pleasure all over her body originating from her pussy. He opened her legs a little and then started licking the soft petals of her pussy with his tongue.

She placed her hand on his shoulder feeling little light headed and enjoying his tongue. He always did this to her, she was so weak when she was with him. He had total control over her body, like right now the way he was kissing and licking her pussy was making her squirm and almost forget that she was upset, upset because of him. He started flicking her clit with his talented tongue and rubbing her ass and thighs with his hands.

She dug her nails in his broad shoulders as he started sucking on her sensitive bud. It was making her lightheaded and she was loving the attention her hungry pussy was getting but it was making matters worse as now she wanted more then just his tongue.

"Aaaarrrhhhh..." came the sound as she came on his active mouth. She tightened her grip on his shoulders from fear of falling. Her body was tingling with the sensations of this orgasm & there it was, the release she wanted so desperately but it still wasn't enough, she needed more release and something stronger than his tongue.

Tajender kept on sucking her pussy till she composed herself, her clit was very sensitive. He stood up after giving her pussy a few light pecs and was looking down at her closed eyes. The water flowing down from her head to her face, to her neck and then to that delicious body was making the view very hypnotic.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her, she meekly said,"my parents want me to marry that guy from Bangalore."

"What did you say to them?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"How can I make it up to you? Just tell me. Or atleast give me a hint," he said removing his underwear, hurt in his voice. "I'll remove that thought from your mind baby."

He grabbed her left leg and lifted it up and wrapped it around his waist opening her pussy for him and she closed her eyes again waiting for what was about to happen. With his other hand he guided his cock at the entrance of her hungry pussy and pushed the cockhead in looking into her closed eyes. Her eyes opened and saw him staring deep into her eyes as she felt the thick head penetrate her insides. She let the feeling wash all over her of her pussy filling up. It felt good to have that thick cock inside of her, she always wanted more of it.

She always thought it was made for her, his cock was made just for her pussy, it fit so perfectly inside her tight warm hole that it was the best feeling in the world for her.

He was moving in and out of her at a steady pace grabbing her leg in his right hand and her slim waist in other. He pressed his lips against hers and started sucking on them.

She wasn't responding to his kiss but soon he felt her lips open and faint moaning sound came out as she was enjoying the fucking now. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and then increased the speed of his thrusts. He loved the warm and wet feel of the inside of her tight pussy, it always made him ecstatic alongwith the feel of her hot mouth as her tongue was dancing with his.

He was about to cum with all the excitement and arousal but he wanted more of her so he withdrew his cock before his climax, she felt empty at the removal of his cock from her pussy. She let out a faint sigh as she wanted his cock back inside her.

He picked her up in his arms again and turned the shower off. He took her to the bedroom walking slowly with this naked girl in his arms and his hard dick bobbing and showing him way as he walked. He placed her on the bed making it wet with the contact of their wet bodies. He opened her legs and licked the inside of her wet thighs from her knee all the way upto her pussy. He started licking and sucking on her swollen pussy lips. She was again feeling amazing as the pleasure was flowing from her pussy to the rest of her body. She wanted more, much much more.

"I love the taste of your pussy," he said looking at her face and then returned to tasting that delicious pussy of Bulbul. The words brought her closer to yet another orgasm.

"You love it so much then why did you do it? Why you hurt me? I wanted to die. I almost. . ." she couldn't finish as her eyes filled up and she started crying in big sobs. He got up and crawled towards her towering her. She looked at him with tears filled eyes, his face just inches away from her and she didn't wanted him to be away from her. Her heart was pounding faster and her emotions filling her up once again. With one hand he inserted his cock in her pussy as his lips kissed on the tear that was on her cheek. He started moving in and out of her as his lips and tongue roamed all over her face cleaning the tears that flowed from her pretty black eyes. She closed her eyes and he kissed her eyelids as his hips moved in a steady rhythm.

He brought his lips close to her ear and said, "it was a stupid mistake. I was horny and you had been away for almost a month then. I got drunk and. . .and. . ."

"You fucked my friend! That's what you wanna say, don't you?" she said angrily losing some of the pleasure generated by her pussy but it came back very soon coz he was fucking her real good. He was sliding his dick all the way in and out of her needy pussy.

He closed his eyes as tears built up in them but he didn't cry, "It was a stupid mistake baby."

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore," she said in almost a whisper trying to ignore the sweet sweet pleasure coming from his cock sliding in and then out and in and out of her hungry pussy.

"Don't say that. Please just don't... Unhh!" he almost screamed and stopped his thrusting.

He got up on his hands and stared at her face, she looked hurt and he knew it. She wasn't making eye contact with him but he wanted her to forgive him and he was gonna make her feel good again. He started moving his cock in and out of her pussy and fucked her with long lazy strokes which she loved. He felt her pussy responding to his thrusting and he bent down to suck on that erect nipple sending more pleasure waves up and down her spine. She brought her hands up and hugged her muscular back and started rubbing and scratching his back as he kept fucking her with increased pace and was shaking her body with his thrusts.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Tajenderrrr Unh!" the cries were coming from her open mouth as he kept pounding her pussy hard with long strokes and pushing her up an inch on the bed with each hard thrust. He was a strong guy and his thrusts were equally powerful moving her whole body. She loved hearing the smacking sounds of their groins contacting and as they were wet now the sound was even more loud and melodic to her ears.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Bulbul I love you! Fuck!" he kept grunting and chanting as his dick kept hammering in and out... in and out... in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

A few more hard strokes and he buried his cock to the hilt and started cumming inside her depths & kept looking at her pretty face. She enjoyed his cock filling her pussy with his cum and this sent her over the edge aswell. Her pussy contracting with his cock still buried inside and shooting his seed was the best feeling in the world for her and him. His cock painted the inside walls of her pussy with his creamy thick cum.

When he finished cumming he withdrew and laid beside her caressing her stomach and tits. He thought it was better now and she had forgiven him.

"You should go," she said looking at the ceiling shocking him.

He didn't know what to say so he just stroked her stomach trying to make sense of it all.

"Please... just... please... Please go."

He got up sadly and slowly went out the bedroom shaking his head still not believing he had made such a mess of this beautiful thing that he had with her. He didn't know what to say, he didn't have words in his mouth at the moment. He was in a trance and his mind was completely blank.

He returned a little while later wearing his wet clothes and asked, "you sure about it? I can stay for awhile."

Trying desperately for a chance, anything, forgiveness from her. He sounded desperate but she wanted to be tough now. She had to be tough or she won't be able to go through with it.

"Please don't make it hard for me," she said emotions still running inside her making her eyes watery and voice hard to come out from her throat. "I don't know if I can trust you ever again."

He walked away slowly towards the front door his feet feeling heavy due to the burden and opened it. He looked back with the door handle in his hand and saw Bulbul standing in the hallway naked with her hands folded below her breasts, he was getting aroused again. The image of Bulbul standing naked a few feet away from him wanting him to leave burned in his mind and would stay forever. But he walked out of her apartment door and she came to close the door.

She grabbed the door handle and looked into his eyes with her glassy eyes and said,"I... I don't want you to... ever come here,"

He was about to say something when she raised her hand shushing him. "I said YES to my parents. So please just ... don't."

She closed the door and pressed her head on the door as her eyes flooded with tears. She broke down as her body didn't had any strength left and she collapsed right there on the floor and against the door crying her heart out burying her face in her hands. The hands which were moments earlier roaming all over Tajender's naked body.

Tajender took few steps towards the lift still not believing what he had just heard. His mind almost went numb and unable to process this information. He was now having difficulty walking or even moving. He just stood in the lift not sure what to do anymore as he pressed the button. It just took a few seconds for the lift to come down and halt.

12