Raindrops & Tears: On A Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annu came out of the washroom and closed the door behind her. The sound of the door closing got his attention and he turned his head to look at Annu standing a few feet away from him completely naked. Her hair were slightly wet and she had applied a little make-up and red lipstick on her lips. He saw her big tits and the thick dark areolas, her flat stomach, her wide hips, her trimmed pussy, her pussy lips were swollen and glistening and her fleshy thighs. He wondered wether her pussy was wet from arousal or she has just applied some lube or wet it with water. The thought brought a smile on his face.

"You seem very happy dear," she said as she saw him smile for the first time.

"Its coz of you Annu," he said and gestured her to come close.

That made her smile knowing that she is making him happy and now it was her turn to be happy so she got closer and lied next to him. He closed his eyes as he felt her soft skin touching his and he quicky wrapped his arm around her and kissed her lips. She parted her lips and slid her tongue inside his mouth kissing back passionately. He sucked her tongue as his lips enjoyed the feel of her thick lips. He was enjoying this moment very much, enjoying the way her naked flesh felt rubbing against his body. He rubbed her back and moved his rough hands towards her ass and squeezed the soft flesh. He was kneading her asscheeks as his tongue was duelling within her mouth.

His middle finger touched her asshole and he teased her by making circles around her asshole. She moaned inside his mouth, the sound vibrating inside his whole body. He was getting horny with how firm her ass was and his dick was rock hard now ready to dive into the depths of her treasure.

He turned her around so that she was on her back now and got in between her thighs. He spread her thighs further apart and she bend her knees to give him more room to do whatever he wanted. She was also getting turned on by the sight of this hot man in between her open legs. Her pussy was dripping wet and she herself wanted to feel his hard cock plunging deep inside her hungry pussy. She wanted to give this man as much pleasure as she could and receive as much pleasure as she would. She knew this guy would rock her world, just the sight of his naked body was driving her crazy and dampening her pussy to no extend.

He was sitting on his haunches, his thighs touching her asscheeks and outer thighs. It was making her feel how hard his muscles are. He grabbed his dick and brought it close to her dripping opening. Her pussy lips were swollen and parted, he could see her juice flowing from her hole and running down her ass. This sight was turning him on and gave him chills as he just wanted to savour the feel of sliding his dick inside this wet hot pussy.

He rubbed the swollen purple head of his cock on the wet pussy lips of Annu making her wiggle her hips a little. He placed the thumb of his other hand on her clit and started rubbing it in a circular motion as he kept rubbing his cockhead in between her pussy lips. His cockhead and thumb were now wet with her pussy juice which was leaking a lot.

"Put it in dear. Please... just... shove it in," she said now desperate to feel his hard meaty rod inside her depths filling her. "Don't tease.... Mmmmph... Come On!" she screamed and now Tajender felt happy for making her beg for his dick. This was the same way he used to tease his Bulbul and this thought was enough to wipe that smile off his face. He didn't wanted to remember that so he removed his thumb and started sliding his cockhead in her hungry hole.

Her pussy lips parted making way for the swollen head to enter into the depths of this hot pussy. Slowly inch by inch Tajender's dick was sliding inside Annu's pussy. She had her eyes closed just enjoying this moment and she never wanted this to end. It was giving her so much pleasure to get filled so slowly by Tajender's thick hard cock. She felt his pubic hair touching her clit and knew that his cock has buried completely inside her hot depth. She bit her lower lip as he started sliding his shaft slowly out.

"You have an amazing pussy," he said as he grabbed her waist firmly digging his fingers in the soft flesh.

"Mmmmhhh... Fuck me hard!" she moaned back. Hearing that he increased his pace and was now sliding his cock in and out of her pussy at a quick pace. The impact of his groin smacking against her clit was sending bolts of pleasure up and down her spine. Her lower lip was between her teeth and the expression on her face was of utter lust and satisfaction. Satisfaction of getting one of the best fucks of her life.

He started slamming his cock even more harder and at even more fierce pace shaking her whole body with the hard impacts of his groin hitting her groin. Her tits were dancing on her torso and her eyes were closed, her lips were apart as she kept moaning. Tajender was looking down at this woman whom he was fucking so hard that the whole bed had started shaking and making squeeky sounds.

"Oh god! I'm cummm... Shit!" she screamed as her pussy clamped down on Tajender's pistonning cock but that didn't stop his thrusting. He kept pounding hard into her pussy like he was punishing her for something. Her whole body started shaking and writhing as she was having an intense orgasm. Her toes were tingling and her pussy was trying to suck his cock and put it to a halt but he didn't stop and kept thrusting his hips hard.

He lifted her ass of the bed and buried his dick completely to the hilt in her pussy. Her waist was now a few inches above the bed but her head and shoulders were still on the pillow. He started grinding her pussy on his pubic bone by moving her up and down against his pelvic bone all the while his dick still buried inside. Her clit was now almost numb from the immense battering it was taking but still the pleasure she was receiving was undescribable for her. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on as he kept grinding her.

She opened her eyes to look at him and saw that his eyes were closed and he seemed to be in a different world himself. Then her gaze went down to his sculpted chest and his arms, his biceps were bulging as half of her weight was on them. She was in heaven and this guy was not yet finished.

He slowly placed her down and leaned on top of her. He placed his lips on hers and kissed her. She straightaway parted her lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth and started kissing him passionately.

He kept kissing as he slowly rocked his hips still fucking her lightly. He held her waist and flipped on his back taking her along with him so that she was now on top of him. Her whole weight was now on him and he was loving the way her body felt lying on top of him. He moved his hands towards her ass and cupped her round ass. He started moving her hips up and down on his dick enjoying her pussy and body.

He parted her asscheeks further and also started moving his hips from below syncing it with the rhythm of her hips to increase the pace of their fucking. She was enjoying the way he was fucking her hard and just pounding her pussy so hard. She knew her pussy would be sore in the morning but she didn't care as she wanted to get as much of his hard pounding as she could take.

He held her hips steady and started pounding into her from below as hard as he could. He was shaking her whole body once again along with the bed. She removed her lips from his as she couldn't concentrate on the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" the sounds were coming from her throat as he kept hammering her pussy from below. Her asscheeks were rippling and the slapping sounds of their groins was very loud even louder then her moans and groans.

He wanted to kiss her so he moved one hand from her ass to her back sliding it all over on her now sweat slicked back and placed it on her head. Her eyes opened immediately as his hand grabbed her hair in his fist. She looked at him with wide open eyes and he closed his eyes and pressed her mouth on his and started sucking on her lips. He increased his thrusting even more and now she was moaning heavily into his mouth.

She tried moving her head so she could moan and scream from pleasure but he didn't let her move her head even an inch as his grip was very powerful and kept her head in place. His tongue was all inside her mouth and dick was getting buried in her pussy again and again and again with a thundering force.

This was what he was looking for. To forget about Bulbul for sometime or do something that will get her out of his mind for a while. Get rid of the pain and replace it with something else, anything else. And right now that pain was replaced with lust and ecstacy. The pleasure he was feeling was out of this world and the animalistic lust washing his insides felt like big waves colliding against each other. All this was enough to take him over the edge as he buried his dick to the hilt and stopped thrusting. But as soon as his thrusting stopped his cock erupted load after load of thick milky cum and painted the inner walls of her pussy. This eruption also sent her over the edge as she also started cumming with Tajender. She almost passed out as she felt very tired and wanted to just lie on top of his strong body.

His lips were still on her kissing her as he emptied his balls inside her pussy filling her with so much cum that most of it started leaking out. She was almost limp and tired now and straightaway drifted to sleep right then and there lying on top of him. He left her hair and roamed his hands all over her sweaty back enjoying the softness of her skin. He hugged her tightly and drifted off to sleep himself.

****

Bulbul was sitting alongside Raj at the big dining table. Their parents, all their close family relatives and friends were also surrounding the big round dinner table having the wedding dinner. There was lots of chit chat going on and most of it was about the newly wed couple as they were the centre of attention. Bulbul was holding a spoon and just playing with rice on her plate.

"You want some cake?" her mother asked slowly in her ears.

She just shook her head in a no.

"Then some curry? What about gravy? Its very good, you should try some," her mom said pouring some gravy on her rice.

"Its okay mom I'm not that hungry anyway," Bulbul said looking at her mother.

"Feed her with ur hands Raj. Now she's your wife," his mother said sitting beside him on the other side.

He smiled and took a spoonful of rice and brought it close to Bulbul's mouth. She opened her mouth and allowed the spoon to enter then closed her lips around the spoon to suck the rice. Raj brought the spoon back slowly sliding it out of her mouth all the while his gaze was fixed on her lips.

"Now its ur turn bahu," his mother said to her now daughter-in-law.

She shyly brought her spoon towards his mouth and made him eat a bite. Raj's mother was very happy and was looking at the newly wed couple with such hope and affection in her eyes.

Bulbul just wanted to get this over with as she wanted to get away from all these people and spend some time alone but she realised that it might not be possible as she was getting so much attention. She felt like a clown in a big circus entertaining everyone.

****

Tajender was lying motionless with Annu on top of him. Both naked and her naked skin felt warm and cozy to him. He was staring at the ceiling as he couldn't sleep. His desire to fuck Annu anymore had also vanished. He had fucked her 4 times and everytime so hard that she was now sleeping like a log, completely tired. But he was still awake and in a different trance. He couldn't sleep. Thoughts and memories of Bulbul were all that was on his mind.

"Is she happy?" he kept asking himself again and again. He knew deep down that she still missed him and wanted to be with him but there had been so many misunderstandings between them which caused them to drift apart slowly and now they didn't knew whether to stay with each other or not. Bulbul accepting the marriage proposal of Raj was also due to the misunderstandings.

He closed his eyes trying to drift off to sleep but instead remembered the time when they both were lying on the bed after their fucking had ended. Bulbul was lying on her back with her hands above her head and her eyes were closed. Her hair were dishelved, her make-up was a mess, her pussy was sore from the lengthy hard pounding it had received. Tajender was lying beside her resting his head on her stomach and looking at the valley between her tits and her face. She was sleeping and he could hear her breathe and see her tits rising and falling due to her deep peaceful breathing.

He kept staring at her while she slept and brought his hand close to her face. He gently removed the few strands of hair from her face. He placed his fingers on her cheek and with his thumb he lightly caressed her lips. Very lightly almost tickling her. Her lips parted on their own and he smiled at how her body reacted to his touch. He kept caressing her lips and cheeks then he brought his fingers towards her chin. He brought his fingers down from her chin and lightly ran them all the way down to the nape of her neck, lightly caressing the soft sensitive skin. He lifted his head a little to see the area of her neck where he bit her and again smiled and rested his head back on her soft stomach. Her stomach was his pillow and he often rested his head on it.

Tajender opened his eyes and his smile faded when he realised that he was still in the old room of the brothel and not in Bulbul's bedroom. The smell of sex from this room was evident but it made him even more uneasy. It was quiet except for the sound of rain pouring heavily outside. He closed his eyes again trying to go back to sleep.

****

Bulbul was in her wedding dress sitting on a bed decorated with rose petals. Raj stood only a few feet away from her looking at her as her face was covered by her dupatta. He was mesmerised by the sight of her sitting on the bed and waiting for him. He took a step towards her then another until he was standing at the edge of the bed. He placed his hand on her feet and lightly touched her mehndi decorated soft skin. He moved his hand up and pushed the hem of her saree along with it unveiling the smooth white skin of her calves.

She was wearing golden payals on her ankles and he thought she looked beautiful as she was decorated for him. He rubbed her calves and then pushed her saree further up her thighs and sat between her now spread legs. He was rubbing the soft skin of her thighs and she closed her eyes. He moved further up and pulled her dupatta up above her head to view her pretty face.

He looked at her face for a moment and then leaned in to kiss her. His lips lightly smacked against hers but she didn't respond. He sucked on her lips for a while and then he felt her parting her lips and responding to his kissing. She let go of everything and indulged in the moment herself as she wanted to move on and forget Tajender. And it seemed to be working at the moment.

He moved away and smiled looking at her face and started undressing himself. She kept looking down between her spread legs as he got naked. Then he started removing her dupatta, he kissed her as he removed her dupatta. Then he got closer and moved his hands all over her body, "I always dreamed about how it would feel to be with you like this Bulbul."

Bulbul just closed her eyes hearing that and decided its time to let go of the past.

****

Tajender was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at Annu sleeping peacefully. He wondered why couldn't he be so peaceful? What will it take to get that kind of peace? His mind was filled with many such thoughts as his eyes kept looking at the naked body of this woman whom he had just fucked. He was getting more restless the more he stayed in this room.

He got up and picked up his underwear and wore it, then he found his jeans and his t-shirt. His clothes were a little damp but he didn't cared as it was still raining outside. He looked at Annu one last time as he stood at the door. His eyes trying to paint this image in his mind in an attempt to overwrite the memory of Bulbul. He came close to her and placed another thousand bucks under her pillow. He just shook his head and went out the door. He was walking slowly as he came down the stairs one at a time.

He got out and into the raining street and looked up at the dark night sky. His eyes closed at the impact of rain hitting his face hard as he kept walking on the empty lane. He opened his eyes as he brought his face down to look at the road where he was walking. He kept walking still not happy and still unsure of what he wanted anymore. For now he was just walking alone in the rain with tears filling his eyes and he closed his eyes in an attempt to push out all the tears at once.

****

Bulbul's eyes got shut with pleasure of being filled again and again as Raj kept sliding his cock in and out of her tight dripping pussy. She clawed her nails on Raj's back with the intense pleasure she was getting from his continuous fucking. She was used to the hard body shaking strokes of Tajender which she loved very much as he used to make her cum in an instant and played with her body like an instrument.

Right now she was also getting a nice pleasurable fucking but now she wanted to cum, she wanted to let go and drown herself in the throes of passion, "harder!"

Raj looked at her face and saw the expression of pure hunger as her eyes were closed and lips dry and parted. She was mumbling something and then Raj started pounding his cock into her wet depths hard using all his might. This was much better for Bulbul as she was now nearing her climax. She enjoyed cumming on a hard cock and tonight she was gonna cum on the cock that will be fucking her for the rest of her life. Hopefully every night she thought.

"Aaarhhh!" she moaned as she jumped off the cliff of that pleasurable orgasm. "Yessssss... keep fucking, Oh!" she opened her mouth as she climaxed and felt his cock shooting warm semen inside her depths painting her pussy walls. She hugged him tightly as they both enjoyed this amazing moment together.

Raj had a pleasant smile on his face as he was lying in the arms of the woman whom he loved. A tear escaped her closed eyes as she slowly started drifting off to sleep while still in the arms of her husband and now her new lover.

12