Raine & Sheri Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

Her heat was unbelievable and the taste of her was too erotic for words. I licked her from top to bottom tasting her flavor and spreading the slickness over her.

Sheri’s hands gripped my hair as I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked the sensitive tip with my tongue. I moved my hand between her legs and easily slipped two fingers into her. She was hot wet and tight and I fully understood why men seemed to lose their minds over a good piece of pussy.

I took her relentlessly. Months of longing and unspent passion made it impossible for me to even try and tease her. I wanted to feel come, and more than that I wanted to taste it when she did. My tongue flicked her clit hard and fast as my fingers stroked in and out of her rapidly.

Sheri was trying hard to hold back moans and was panting softly as her body shook and tightened. I moved my head from side to side tugging her clit lightly as I increased the speed of my hand. Sheri moaned aloud as she slipped into another climax. I pulled my fingers from her pushed my tongue into her, finally tasting the flavor of her passion.

I could feel her thighs trembling beneath my hands and she would have fallen if I hadn’t pulled away, and lay back on the bed pulling her with me in one fluid motion. She settled on top of me and gave me a wet sloppy open- mouthed kiss. When she pulled back she looked into my eyes.

“That was amazing Raine.”

I smiled at her not knowing what to say.

Sheri continued to speak. “I only came in here to kiss you goodnight.”

I rolled my eyes

“No you came to get exactly what you got, and I was more than happy to give it to you.”

She laughed softly. “You caught me.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist. “You let me catch you, and now that I’ve got you I’m not letting go.”

“Promise?” she asked.

“Pinky promise.” I whispered before kissing her again.

She and I laid there not saying a word. Her weight began to grow uncomfortable and I shifted a little signaling for her to roll off of me. We both lay on our sides facing one another. I threw my left leg over her hips craving some sort of contact.

I was tired and satisfied but I didn’t want to go to sleep. I wanted to spend the night awake and watching her. The way the light played over her eyes and the strands of honey-blonde and chestnut hair that she had tucked behind her ear. Everything about her turned me on and made me want her. In the end sleep one over and my eyes dropped. I wanted to tell her she couldn’t sleep in here, and that she should go to her own room but I didn’t. We fell asleep side by side and woke up intertwined.

When I awoke Sheri was staring at me with her head resting on her arm. Her leg was between mine and her arm hand was resting on the side of my ribcage just below my breast. I smiled and moved to kiss her but she brought her hand up and stopped me. I frowned a little.

“I don’t like to kiss before I brush my teeth.” She said form behind her hand. I smiled and disengaged myself from her. Her eyes followed me and she looked puzzled as I moved down the bed. I didn’t say a word instead I parted her thighs and spread her pussy giving her a long open mouthed kiss. Sheri gave a half laugh half low moan before she locked her legs around my head trapping me, I didn’t even try to struggle. I was right where I wanted to be.

This time I took it slow teasing, and nibbling her lips, stroking the soft flesh with my tongue. Sheri was moaning low and deep as her hips caught a slow steady rhythm. My hands gripped her thighs and my nails dug lightly into the skin as I took her with my mouth.

She shuddered as I sucked her clit between my lips pulling lightly on the flesh. My fingers slipped slowly into her, she was just as hot tight and wet as she had been the night before and having my fingers inside of her nearly made me lose control. Still I kept up my slow consumption of her, until she moaned my name and pleaded for me to make her come.

I couldn’t resist her voice or her request. I sucked harder on her clit and pushed a third finger into her fucking her fast. Her hips jerked, and her cunt tensed around my fingers making me moan into her sex.

Sheri had to grab a pillow to muffle her moans. I was a little worried we would get caught in the light of day but I couldn’t stop myself from taking her over the edge to more times. When she was spent her skin glistened with sweat and her eyes looked glazed. I straddled her hips and kissed her lightly on the cheek. “Good morning.”

She smiled wide “Yes very good.”

I laughed a little and rolled off of her, moving to lie beside her again. I kissed her cheek lightly, before speaking. “You should go.”

“I know, may as well go make my bed look slept in.” She said before rising.

She looked at me for a moment then ran her fingers along my face as if she needed assurance I was really there. Then without a word she left closing the door behind her.

I lay in bed for a few moments longer before rising and stretching. I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face as I went to take a shower.

By the time I finished showering and dressing Mother was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. When we had lived at home she had demanded that we eat our meals as a family, and as she had told me countless times before the rules didn’t change because I was grown. She still expected all of us to be around the table together when we were home.

I knew better than to help her with preparing breakfast, after all the kitchen was her domain, and you didn’t enter into Mother’s domain without being invited. I poured myself a cup of the Columbian coffee she favored and went about flavoring the strong dark liquid to my liking. Without turning from the stove she spoke. “Only one cup, you drink far too much coffee. It’s probably why you don’t eat enough.” I rolled my eyes but didn’t argue.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me girl.”

I smiled, after 26 yers, I still couldn't fgure out how she called me on the eyerolling, but she always managed to catch me.

“Sorry mother.”

I sat at the table drinking my ration of coffee while she flipped strips of bacon over in the old cast iron frying pan. I wondered how she managed to eat such rich meals and keep her figure. I had never heard her speak of any exercise regimen and I certainly couldn’t picture her doing sit ups and crunches. My eyes wandered over her body before my brain could kick in and tell me to stop checking out my mother’s ass. I had always known she was beautiful but hadn’t considered her body as anything but my breeding grounds. Looking her over now I recognized that she was my type. Hell she was probably the proto-type for the kind of women I went for. I always had appreciated a good set of hips and she definitely had that area covered.

Damn, damn, damn. This feeling was not good. I already had enough on my plate with Sheri I couldn’t have designs on my mother too. My mind wouldn’t go there but my body had other plans. I was very aware that my nipples had hardened and the wetness that I had washed away in the shower was making a surprise comeback between my thighs.

Mother chose that instant to turn around she was holding a plate of bacon in her hand and she met my eyes searching them for a moment before setting the plate down. She smiled and on the grounds of nothing I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she had caught me looking.

I wondered if she knew what was on my mind, then I wondered how I would react is she did know. Denial would have been the obvious choice but my body told me if she so much as hinted at requited lust I would be in trouble. I sighed and went ahead and acknowledged the attraction, hoping acceptance would allow for quick dismissal of the thought.

It almost worked and perhaps would have had mother not dropped her eyes to my breasts and taken a good long look before running the tip of her tongue over her lips and meeting my eyes again. I sipped my coffee not bothering to look away from her eyes. I knew that look well, but I wasn’t going to make a move on her. At least not in the kitchen, however images of spreading her out on the kitchen table ran like a movie through my head.

She set the plate down on the table and turned away from me without a word, the look that had passed between us became nothing more than a memory as she resumed cooking. Everything seemed almost normal seconds later when Sheri walked in. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she wore a pair of jeans and a tight white sweater. The sight of her sent a pleasant ripple through the pit of my stomach.

“Morning, Raine.” She said smiling at me.

“Good morning.” I replied winking at her

She didn’t miss a beat as she went about preparing her own cup of coffee.

Breakfast was done and like clockwork my father appeared. I wondered if he could feel the sexual tension in the room as he sat at the head of the table.

I ate in silence as Mother and Sheri went on about who knows what. I was busy thinking about what had transpired. I almost convinced myself that I had imagined the exchange with Mother until she caught my eyes and licked her lips again.

That red lipstick was driving me crazy and taking my mind places it had no business being. I stared at her, unable to look away. Sheri shifted and kicked me under the table. When I looked at her she was practically bursting with the need to laugh. I had no idea what was so funny so I shrugged my shoulders slightly and continued to eat.

When the meal was over Mother excused herself and Daddy stood announcing that he was going to play a little golf at the club. I couldn’t think of a more boring sport but he seemed to love it.

The moment they were out of the room Sheri started laughing like she had lost her mind. She was trying to explain something to me but she may as well have been speaking a foreign language for all I could decipher.

I got up and started clearing the table while she had a good long laugh. When she regained control of herself she started to help me clean up.

When she spoke there were still hints of laughter in her voice.

“You always were a mama’s girl.”

I dropped the glass I had been holding into the sink. “What’s that supposed to mean?” I picked up the glass and rinsed it before putting it into the dishwasher.

“Please Raine I’m surprised you didn’t jump over the table and take her right here.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I do.” I turned to the kitchen doorway; mother was leaning against the frame with her arms crossed and a smile on her lips. I wondered how long she had been standing there.

I turned back to Sheri in question she had to have seen mother standing there. She shrugged and laughed again. “There’s nothing wrong with being a mama’s girl Raine.” She said crossing the kitchen to join our mother at the door. Mother uncrossed her arms and wrapped them around Sheri’s waist before kissing her full on the lips. I watched as mother’s hands gripped Sheri’s ass and squeezed. When they broke apart both of them were out of breath. Sheri stepped aside and both of them looked at me.

I was speechless, clearly I had missed something. Mother stepped away from the door and walked until she stood in front of me. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand removing all traces of her now smeared lip stick.

She leaned in until our breath mingled. “Aren’t you going to give your mother a kiss baby?”

As she spoke her breath passed over my parted lips, turning me on more than the display I had just seen. I leaned forward closing the space between us and kissed her, sucking her bottom lip between my own.

She moaned and laced her hands in my hair as I ran my hands over her hips. Sheri crossed behind me pressing her pussy to my buttocks as she reached around to grab Mother’s ass. Sheri pulled pressing all three of us closer together as she kissed and nibbled my neck.

Mother pulled her lips away and watched Sheri lick my neck. She smiled

“You were right Sheri she is a good kisser.” I made a metal note to question the hell out of them later. Right now I was far too busy indulging.

It took me a considerable amount of time to write this story, if you made it to the end please take a moment to vote, send feedback and or leave a public comment. If you loved it tell me why if you hated it do the same.

Part three is already in the works.

Regards D21

This piece was edited by The_darkness

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers
12