Rained In

Story Info
Genderqueer with control issues gives in (a little).
2.1k words
4.5
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeQT
GeeQT
1 Followers

A/N: Hasn't been beta'd, but whatevs. Started this ages ago but had nowhere to post it until I joined Lit. Critique welcome, flames will be used to fuel my sacrificial bonfire. If you have a request or prompt, let me know.

:::

It's raining again.

Neither of us really wants to get out of bed today - we've already slept half the day away, but since all we'd had planned was a Netflix marathon, prying ourselves out of the bedroom isn't really a priority. Too blustery for that nonsense, anyway.

I groan as you wriggle out from under me, laughing when I immediately stretch out to grab your pillow to hold, instead. "Just for that, you're not getting this back," I mumble. You snicker again.

I must have dozed off again briefly, because suddenly your cold feet are slipping against mine and you're sliding your arm under my head. Sighing, I press my lips to your shoulder briefly.

"I brought breakfast," you say softly, tugging me closer with one hand while the other holds a bowl of fruit aloft. Your cold feet are instantly forgiven.

We feed each other lazily, legs tangled together, sheets kicked to the bottom of the bed to escape the rare humidity that always accompanies monsoon season. I lick your fingertips in an absentminded sort of way, watching through lidded eyes as the rivulets of water on the windowpane paint shadows across your body. Your eyes are vivid in the overcast gloom as you watch me watch you, a faint smile quirking the corners of your mouth. I lean into you and brush a kiss against your lips because I can never resist that affectionate smile.

Thunder rolls in the far distance just as your teeth graze my lower lip, and in my sleepy mind I can't help but connect the two, giggling.

"Hmm?" Your lips are sticky from our breakfast, and your tongue is hot as you drag it up the side of my neck. "Something funny?"

"Nah." Pushing into your space, I kiss you firmly, tangling my fingers in your hair as your cock twitches and begins to swell. "Just happy."

The rain pours harder, a soothing white noise punctuated by flickers of lightning and rumbles of thunder, still a ways off. You hum into my ear as I nip at your jaw, your voice melting into the sound of the storm like you're a part of it. I love the sounds you make, so I nip again, then again, before I bite down on your neck just below your ear and suckle lazily.

Your fingertips flutter against my hips, hands reaching down to cup my ass while you moan sweetly.

"Mmm." I flick my tongue over the mark I've left. "Beautiful."

Heat blooms across your face, and I huff against your throat, pleased - you always look so pretty when you blush. I trace my fingers over your cheekbone, grinning.

"My beautiful man," I murmur, just to watch the blush deepen.

You roll your eyes and roll us over, embarrassed. "You're so full of it."

"Not yet," I quip in the most ridiculous come-hither voice I can muster up, waggling my eyebrows comically in the hopes that you'll laugh. You don't disappoint, and it sends a little thrill up my spine. "So cute," I sigh, tangling my fingers in your hair and tugging a little. "Stop being cute."

You roll your eyes again. "Pot," you fire back, capturing my mouth in a searing kiss. "Kettle," you continue a bit breathlessly when we part.

I murmur a little in reply, undulating against you and reveling in the feel of your hands tracing the dips and angles and scars that comprise me. You seem intent on exploring for the moment, so I lean back a bit and let you relearn my body yet again, your nose pressed just behind my ear. I can feel you inhale deeply, your hands wandering over my skin in a frustratingly meandering fashion.

I know you need it, so I bear it, running my fingers through your hair and along your spine. And as frustrating as it is, I know I need it, too - sometimes I get so caught up in taking care of you, I forget that I need to feel cherished, too. So I breathe deeply, as well, pushing back the urgency your touch sparks, and watch as you move down my body to press an open-mouthed kiss to my belly, just below my navel. Skirting upwards, you press another kiss just below my breastbone and look up at me through your eyelashes, your smile sweet and full of affection, your thumbs tracing my hips.

"Wanna taste you," you breathe, slipping back down to sink your teeth slowly into my thigh.

"Mmm...yeah," I manage, one hand cupping the back of your head. You slip my cock - one throbbing, stiffened inch - between your lips, and I exhale a shaking breath.

Moaning against my flesh, you slide your hands under my ass, lifting my hips a little as your mouth moves slowly over my erection. The deluge seems to lighten, and the wan, gray sunlight makes the shadow of the rain on the windowpane stand out against your skin all the more; I can't tear my gaze away from you, working your hot tongue and firm, plush lips over my cock agonizingly slowly. Your hair falls into your eyes, and my other hand joins the first, pushing it back so I can hold your gaze, gripping ever tighter, struggling to let you take your time.

"So perfect like this, honey," I groan, hips twitching when you shake your head minutely side-to-side. "Fuck, you're so perfect."

You blush again, pulling off my cock with wet smack and pressing your heated cheek against my thigh and kissing the soft, sensitive skin there. "Says you."

"Fucking right, says me," I pant. Tugging at your hair, I guide you up to kiss you heatedly. "Someday I'll figure out how to show you."

Snorting, you push at my hip minutely, and I roll onto my stomach, letting you continue your lazy exploration. I can't stop myself squirming at the feather-light kisses you pepper across my shoulders and neck, tingling all the way down my spine as they tickle. I can feel you smile against my skin, warm and bemused, and I grumble a little to myself. Your fingers dip along my spine, spreading out across my sides, over my ass, down to the backs of my knees where you flutter them against my skin until I squeal.

I glare at you over my shoulder. "Jerk."

Giving me your most innocent grin, you soothe my tortured knees with firm strokes of your thumbs and slide your hands back up to my ass. Pressing your palms into the fleshy cheeks, you part them only a bit, then hesitate - I've only allowed you this twice before, and even though I might've objected this time, the hesitation to push my boundaries had me pressing my face into your pillow and arching my back until I'm on my knees, pushing my ass towards you, inviting.

The small noise you makes fills me with undeniable pleasure, and then you part my cheeks and your tongue drags across my hole. The wet heat seems to radiate out, suffusing every inch of me as you tease the puckered bud, languid as you'd been in everything else. Gripping your pillow to my face, I gasp, thighs twitching as I try not to squirm. I can feel tears threatening, as they had the last time, the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable filling me with a torrent of emotions. You know my reaction, I know you know, but you don't relent, simply spread my cheeks wider with a firm grip. You'll wait for my word - you always do.

And for once, I don't want to give it. Even as I nearly choke on my own emotions, the one that overwhelms them all is the determination to give us both this.

You pause, confused I'm sure, and trail your thumbs down to the crease where my ass meets my thighs, feeling the quivering tension in my muscles. "Okay?" you murmur as the thunder crashes and the downpour intensifies once more.

My throat works the words past my emotions. "Yes."

Mouthing a lingering, reverant kiss to the base of my spine, you dip in again, pressing your tongue to my hole, thumbs tracing the wrinkled edges until I'm whimpering, my chest shuddering with gasping breaths. I jerk when you ease the tip of one thumb in slowly, grunting.

"Please," I rasp, the uncharactaristic word stopping you again. I moan, low and ragged, and writhe unabashedly. "Please."

You pull further away instead, and for a second I'm filled with a sharp sense of rejection and embarrassment, but then you're beside me, one hand threading through my hair, and urging me to look at you.

"You never beg," you say, quiet and wondering, when I meet your eyes reluctantly.

Weighing my options, I drop my gaze to your shoulder and admit, "Not out loud."

Then your mouth is on mine, a drag-and-press of sensation, not urgent so much as promising, and my toes curl. Sliding to lie on top of me, shoulder to hip, you tangle both hands in my hair and roll your hips against mine, our cocks rubbing together maddeningly - not enough pressure, inconsistant, an intermittent stoking of the smoldering fire. Tsking, I hook one leg around yours and reach down to grasp your ass with impatient hands.

"C'mon," I groan against the underside of your jaw. "Christ."

The noise you make is somewhere between a chuckle and a gasp, and in answer you lean in and bite down on my shoulder, thrusting hard against me. Throwing my head back, I get my other foot flat on the mattress for leverage and push back, grinding against you, trying to urge you to speed up. One of your hands moves down to pin my hips, stilling them, and I hiss irritably.

"God damn it."

"Wanna hear it again," you groan against my shoulder, your other hand tightening in my hair. "Say it again."

I know what you mean, but the words catch in my throat. I hate saying them, hate making myself so vulnerable, but god, I need this. I need the intimacy, and I need my release almost as much as I need yours, so I take another deep breath and punch out, "please."

Moaning, your hips stutter, and your fingers grip my hair almost painfully. "Yeah," you breathe. "Like that, baby. Just like that, say it."

"Fuck." Your words hit my like a punch in the gut, raw desire flooding me. "Please," I spit out again, easier this time, almost unbidden. I continue, awkward but sincere. "Please, I need it. Need you. Need you, sweetheart, please."

You moan again, pressing your weight down and thrusting against me with abandon, every breath a gasp of want. I cling to you, meeting your thrusts, teeth worrying the skin of your neck, your shoulders, biting down to muffle my own cries.

Both hand are in my hair again, pulling my head backwards and exposing my throat to your own teeth as our cocks meet again and again, pulsing and slick with precum. Your sudden ferocity pushes me higher, reveling in your pleasure, anticipating your orgasm more than my own.

"Look at me," I demand breathlessly. "Wanna see you come."

Lifting your head, you meet my eyes, and I feel another red-hot punch of desire at the sight of you - wide, wild eyes, your mouth swollen and pink, cheeks flushed hot and bright. I move one of my hands from your hip to your cheek, cupping your face wonderingly.

"Beautiful," I sigh.

A strangled sound tears from you, and you thrust against me erratically, pushing your body against mine desperately as you start to shake apart. The sound of it, the feel of your cum against my skin, the way you throw your head back and squeeze your eyes shut as if in prayer - I follow you, jerking up against you and crying out quietly, brokenly, like a tribute to your own release.

Several moments pass, our hands wandering soothingly, heaving gasps smoothing out into deep, relieved sighs. You shift to the side, one arm draped over me, cheekbone digging into my shoulder in a way that would be uncomfortable for both of us if it weren't for the cozy cocoon of bliss we're currently wrapped up in. I can't imagine ever wanting to move again.

A blinding flash of lightning followed immediately by a deafening crash of thunder has me flailing, startled, and you laugh into my skin.

"Shut up," I grumble, wriggling down until I'm safely ensconced beneath the blankets and in your arms.

You pull me closer and hum contentedly. "Love you, too."

GeeQT
GeeQT
1 Followers