Rained Out Poker Game

Story Info
Dutiful girlfriend indulges his secret kink at poker game.
4.1k words
38k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever caught a whiff of an aroma and immediately been transported to a time and place in the past? That's what happened to Monica as she was pushing her cart down the beer aisle. She never really looked at the older gentleman that passed her until she inhaled the familiar scent of his cologne, or more appropriately, her step-father's cologne.

She knew it couldn't be him, but that didn't stop her from whipping her head around to verify nonetheless. When her eyes met those of the stranger, he, of course, was looking at the ample cleavage that spilled out above the neckline of her Harley Davidson tank top. He blushed at being caught, smiled, and turned down the aisle, ironically toward the dairy section.

"God provides." Her step-father's words ran through her head as she subconsciously adjusted her large breasts within the flimsy bra, remembering the argument she and her parents had when she announced that she had dropped out of school and was heading for California. Her mother had asked how she was going to provide for herself with no diploma or other marketable skills, and those searing words of her his, in reference to her well-developed teen-aged body, burned in her brain.

She looked down at herself and cursed her erect nipples, a response to the other memories of her step-father, which were the real reason why she dropped out and left home. She shook her head to clear it of those old memories and pulled two cases of Bud cans out of the cooler. Tomorrow was poker night and she and Johnny would be hosting.

Johnny was her knight in shining armor. If she hadn't met him 18 months ago, she had no idea where she would have wound up. Prison? The morgue? Or worse, having to move back home to Wisconsin.

Monica smiled when she thought back on the night they met when his coworkers brought Johnny into Hooters for his birthday. He was older than her, but she was immediately drawn to his easy smile and warm eyes. With long sideburns and the silver hoop in his left ear, it was only the salt-and-pepper chin fringe that gave away his true age.

Waitressing at Hooters was only one of the three jobs Monica was working at the time, just to keep her in the roach-infested efficiency downtown. She also had an under-the-table job cleaning people's houses, and the other job, well, she never really liked to talk about it.

She usually made a killing on tips by flirting with the horny male customers that Hooters attracted, but it was different with Johnny. They seemed to connect on a different level, and although he returned her flirting with interest, he did so with respect and never made her feel cheap. Between the shots and the endless pitcher of beer, she had a feeling Johnny was not going to have room for the complimentary slice of Chocolate Mousse Cake that she and the other Hooters girls brought to the table amid an off-key but enthusiastic rendition of the Happy Birthday song, and she was excited when he asked for a to-go box.

She had never done anything like this before, but she scribbled her name and cell phone number on the inside of the lid of the styrofoam container, dotting the 'i' in Monica with her trademark heart, and brought it to him before she chickened out.

The ensuing year and a half flew by like a whirlwind. Although not married, she and Johnny now shared a small two bedroom bungalow in the industrial section of town, and she was grocery shopping like some normal housewife back in her hometown.

A high school drop out, Johnny got his GED and had been working as a master mechanic at the Toyota dealership for the past 15 years. They loved each other deeply, both emotionally and physically, and there was little she would not do for this man who saved her from truly hitting rock bottom. He never asked about her past, which was helpful, because she knew she couldn't tell him and would have hated having to lie to him.

*****

"That could be you," Johnny said wishfully, as he fucked Monica doggie-style referencing the scene that played out on the 50-inch flat screen mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed. His cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass, they mimicked the gang-bang of Johnny's favorite porn DVD, complete with Monica deep throating a life-like black dildo and reaching back to rub her clit. The girl in the video was a redhead like Monica, but with much smaller breasts.

"All you have to do is ask, Johnny," Monica replied, after removing the dildo from her mouth, a string of saliva hanging from her chin. She secretly hoped he wouldn't, because she had put that part of her life behind her, but she also knew she would not refuse him if he did.

She went back to sucking the latex cock with the same gusto as the ginger on TV and pushed her hips back on Johnny's thrusting cock and penetrating thumb. The thick ridge of his cockhead felt wonderful as it moved over her G-spot, and from the way it twitched inside her she knew he was close to cumming.

As if rehearsed, Monica pulled off Johnny's cock at the exact moment her doppelganger did and spun around to a kneeling position on the bed. At the same time, Johnny stood over her and stroked his slightly curved tool as Monica opened her mouth and held out her breasts. The "husband" on the screen was flanked by two well-hung black dudes, but Johnny did his best to cover Monica's face and tits with his seed, even though is output was no match for the triple dose of cum which covered the young porn starlet on the screen.

Johnny propped himself up on the stack of pillows at the head of the bed and lovingly watched Monica wipe his cum from her face and eagerly licked it off her fingers and breasts. She crawled up between his legs and diligently cleaned the remnants off his shaft before settling in beside him with her head on his broad chest.

"Poker night is at our place this Friday," Johnny said, as he twirled her ginger locks in his fingers.

"I know babe," she replied, smiling to herself whenever he referred to his house as theirs. "I'll stop at the store on the way home from work on Thursday."

"And you'll wear it again, you know, for the guys?" Monica saw the way his cock twitched at the question and knew full well it wasn't just 'for the guys.'

"This Friday and any time you want me to, Johnny," she honestly replied, as she placed feathery kisses on his left nipple.

She had left the job at Hooters shortly after they started dating, but managed to keep the uniform. Johnny loved it when she served the guys beer and snacks in the signature white crop top and orange shorts whenever it was their time to host. She was happy he never asked for more, but she could tell by the way he and his poker buddies reacted to her, and his particular taste in porn, that he wouldn't mind sharing her with his friends.

Well, technically their friends, since she had gotten to know the guys much better since Johnny got her the receptionist gig at the dealership. Rob, Zeke, and Fireplug were the three guys who brought Johnny to Hooters that night, and they all worked together in the service department. Monica was still a hopeless flirt at work, but at least she didn't have to walk around the dealership half-dressed, although she still wore outfits that tastefully accentuated her best assets.

Monica and Johnny drove separately to the dealership since the service department worked 7 to 3 and the sales department worked 9 to 5. Thursdays were always dead days at the dealership, especially in the afternoon, so the sales manager let Monica knock off early, as it was no secret that the weekly poker game was at her house this week.

Monica opened the front door of the bungalow carrying two grocery bags and saw Johnny on the couch wearing his Beats, engrossed in something on his laptop. "Can I get a hand with the beer?" she asked as she hung her car keys on the hook by the door. From the lump in his shorts, she guessed he was watching porn, but it was his reaction when he realized she was home that made her curious.

"You're home early," Johnny said with a hint of surprise, as he quickly closed the laptop and tried to hide the distinctive guilty look on his face.

"Is that a problem?" she asked, as she pulled him in for a kiss and teasingly rubbed the lump in his shorts.

"Ummm, no," Johnny laughed nervously, as he squeezed by her to go get the beer, "of course not."

The whole interaction was weird and out of character. They have watched tons of porn together and had enjoyed masturbating for each other on several occasions, so should have been nothing for him to feel guilty about. They unpacked the groceries and put them away, and Johnny's behavior had returned to normal. In her heart, Monica knew she should trust Johnny, but the survivalist side of her couldn't risk being out in the streets again.

Friday morning after kissing him good-bye, she went right to his laptop after watching his car pull away. She clicked on the top few items in his browser history, which were indeed porn links, but nothing like they had watched in the past. While it was nothing she had ever thought of or had done in the past, she viewed the content with interest and was surprised to feel herself getting aroused by it. His uncharacteristic reaction made her realize that this must be a secret fetish of his and that he was just too embarrassed, or too respectful of her to bring it up. She pressed the material of her skirt into her crotch and felt the heat emanating from between her legs. A wicked idea took root in her brain and she recommitted herself to doing whatever it took for her knight in shining armor.

When she got home from work, Johnny already had the kitchen table set up with his the stacks of chips from his Texas Hold 'Em set. He met her at the door with a passionate kiss, hello, and she was happy he was back to acting normal. They were startled by the sound of the doorbell, and they said in unison, "must be Zeke," as they broke their embrace laughing at their overly punctual friend. Johnny swatted her on the ass and told her to go get dressed, as he opened to door and greeted Zeke, who was carrying his wife's killer seven-layer dip. Rob and Fireplug arrived about 15 minutes later, after picking up the pizza and wings.

Monica looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath for courage. "You're doing this for Johnny," she reminded herself, as she pulled her red hair back into a tight ponytail. Her breasts threatened to break through the thin material of the cropped white Hooters tee shirt, which barely covered the bottom swell of her ample jugs. She twisted to the side and admired the way the orange nylon shorts hugged her ass. She put her foot up on the bedside chair to tie the laces of her white Keds sneakers and felt the cool air on her naked pussy through the gap at the leg of her shorts. She stopped and pulled the bathroom door closed on the way to the kitchen.

"Hi, my name is Monica, and I'll be your server tonight," she greeted the boys with the customary line, "can I start you off with a beverage?" She smiled at the look of appreciation on the men's faces, as she felt her nipples begin to harden. Johnny looked mostly shocked when he realized she was braless.

She brought the men their beers and poured each a shot of Jack Daniels for their customary toast to start the game. She kept herself busy refilling their glasses and tidying up the buffet area while the boys trash-talked, laughed, and enjoyed their card game.

"I've got nothing," said Scotty as he mucked his cards and stood up from the table.

"To Fireplug!" the three others cheered in a mock toast, raising their glasses to their bladder-challenged friend.

"You guys are assholes," laughed Scotty as he walked down the hallway.

Monica closed her eyes and took another deep breath. She knew the moment of truth had come and she hoped that Johnny would appreciate what she was about to do for him. She quietly walked to the corner of the living room where she had laid out three thick bath towels over the linoleum and waited.

"What the fuck Johnny?" questioned Scotty as he crossed his legs uncomfortably. "The bathroom door is locked and there's a sign on it that says Out of Order - Use Alternate Facilities Instead."

Zeke and Rob looked at Johnny, who was staring at Monica with a puzzled look on his face. She knew he knew where she got the idea for that sign, and she could see the unspoken expression of love in his eyes, along with the "are you sure?" question of his crooked eyebrow.

Monica knelt down on the towels next to the sign that read 'Alternate Facilities' and cleared her throat to get Scotty's attention.

Scotty stood like a deer in headlights with his eyes darting in between Johnny and the kneeling hostess. His urgent need to piss seemed to disappear as his cock hardened at what he was hoping he was actually being invited to do. Fireplug had secretly lusted after Monica from that first night they all met her at Hooters, but being painfully shy for a big guy, he thought he'd never have a real shot with someone so gorgeous and unattainable.

With a simple nod, Johnny gave his tacit approval to them both, and Scotty walked over to where Monica knelt as if in a daze. The other men watched as he stood in front of Monica with a confused look on his face, still shifting from one foot to the other at the urgent need building in his walnut-sized bladder.

Worried that he might piss his pants, Monica took matters into her own hands, quite literally, and lowered his fly. She reached in and extracted his semi-hard cock and his nickname finally made sense. His cock was stubby, five inches at best, but quite thick with a large mushroom head.

"Go ahead," she said, as she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, and hoped this was as arousing as it looked in the video this morning.

Scotty held his fireplug and a large blast of yellow piss arced from the head of his cock and hit Monica in the forehead, causing her to wince and retract in surprise. "Sorry!" he apologized and looked nervously over at Johnny, who was still wearing a broad smile of approval.

"It okay, Scotty," Monica encouraged, one eye still closed and burning from the warm urine. "He wants this," nodding toward Johnny, "so I want this."

After enduring years of good-natured ribbing for his frequent trips to the men's room while out drinking, Scotty felt his small bladder just provided him with a winning lottery ticket. He looked down at the stunning redhead and aimed his stump of a cock at her open mouth.

The prolonged silence in the room was broken by the sound of Scotty's piss bubbling in Monica's mouth, the timbre and pitch changing as her open cavity became more full. The first sensations that hit her were the warmth of the fluid and the acrid flavor that tingled the rear taste buds on her tongue. That was quickly followed by the pungent odor that filled her nostrils and the filthy sounds of her acting as a human toilet bowl. She kept her throat closed so the piss flowed out of the corners of her mouth, soaking her white shirt and burning her skin underneath.

She felt the hot liquid run through the valley of her breasts and down over her belly-pierce, and seep through the elastic waistband of her orange shorts. Her clit throbbed as it pooled in between her tightly closed thighs and she realized that this indeed was way more erotic than it appeared in the video.

Scotty's stream slowed to a dribble, tracing a path down her chest until just a few drops fell to the damp towel on which she knelt. Instinctively, he squeezed out two more squirts, which caught Monica off guard, as she was wiping his piss out of her eyes. They both laughed nervously as Scotty apologized again, before shaking his cock twice and returning it to his pants.

Zeke and Rob looked on speechless, as Johnny sat with a look of utter pleasure and devotion on his face at this amazing woman who he had invited into his life.

Monica dabbed her eyes with the hand towel she had placed near the sign as she got up off the floor and walked to the kitchen. "Who needs another beer?" she asked the boys, and then giggled when she saw all four of their hands go up, like a kindergarten class that was just lobbed an easy question.

She walked into the room with four cans of Bud on a tray, her full tits now clearly visible through the piss-drenched fabric of her tee shirt. She poured Scotty's beer first and noticed that his shyness prevented him from making eye contact with her, but didn't keep him from staring at her practically naked chest. As she set the empty can back on her tray, he whispered 'thank you' in a way that she knew it was not only in appreciation for the refill.

She filled beer Zeke's next and noticed the large lump that ran down the left leg of his pants, smiling to herself that her inclinations about him were true.

"You're amazing, Shell," said Rob, using the nickname only he called her, as he mistakenly thought her name was Michelle all through the dinner that first time they all met.

As she bent next to Johnny to fill his glass, he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. She wondered if he could taste his friend's piss on her lips, but from the way his tongue was exploring her mouth, she knew it didn't matter to him one way or another. When he broke their kiss, he stood and chugged his beer, still holding her by the arm. As his empty glass hit the table, he tugged her back to the living room area and told her to sit. She sat down as instructed and felt the now cool piss soak through the seat of her orange shorts.

Johnny stood between her outstretched legs and fished out his semi-hard cock. He stood there for several long moments, battling the stage fright caused by the unbelievable feeling of realizing a fantasy that had remained hidden since he was a boy. Sensing his discomfort, she leaned up and took his cock into her mouth, gently swirling her tongue over the head as she bobbed. This caused Johnny to relax enough to release his bladder, and his piss was soon filling her mouth.

She tried to swallow to keep up with his stream but it leaked out the seal of her lips around his shaft and spilled down on her saturated shirt. She noticed a difference in taste and texture of Johnny's pee and enjoyed the look of admiration in his eyes as she swallowed his warm urine.

He pulled his still pissing cock out of her mouth and moved it side to side, covering her face. He lowered his stream to the nipple of her left breast and simply said, "lift." She lifted her half-shirt as instructed and basked in the incredible sensation of his piss steam pelting off her turgid nipple. He directed his stream down her flat belly and said, "show me." She pulled the crotch of the orange shorts aside and exposed her hairless pussy, extremely wet with a combination of piss and her own arousal.

Johnny concentrated his stream on her engorged clit, and she closed her eyes and gave in to the orgasm that had been welling up inside her since the morning. She pinched her own nipples and exploded, her body piss-soaked and shivering in the throes of an incredible climax.

When she opened her eyes, she found that she was now surrounded by the four men, each with their cocks hanging out of their pants. She gasped at the site of Zeke's ebony snake and grabbed the impressive tool with both hands, her fingers barely closing around it. She rubbed it up and down a few times before unhinging her jaw and taking the uncircumcised head into her mouth.

She felt someone behind her tugging at her hips, and she begrudgingly removed Zeke's cock from her mouth long enough to see that it was Rob. She allowed herself to be lifted back into a kneeling position and returned her oral attention to Zeke's big black cock as her shorts were removed from her legs. She moaned around Zeke's shaft as Rob pushed an equally impressive cock into her pussy from behind. The two men worked themselves into her eager openings until she sensed that they both were about to cum. She swallowed as much of Zeke's torrent as it filled her mouth until he pulled out and finished himself off on her face. Just as her second orgasm hit, she felt Rob's cock twitch and unleash its load deep within her vaginal canal.

12