Rainforest Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

She pulled him on top of her. Her legs opened, her body ready to receive him. He paused, his erection seeking her center, ready to sink into her.

"Fuck!" he swore. "I don't have any condoms. Tell me you're on the pill."

"Yes. Please..." she whispered, tilting her hips to allow him entry into her.

He sank into her, the slight barrier of her virginity giving way immediately, painlessly, barely noticed by either of them. He looked down into her eyes, questioningly.

"Now there's only one virgin in this jungle," she smiled up at him, her arms circling his neck and drawing him down for a kiss.

"You could have told me. I'd have taken it slower. Done something different. I don't know."

"This is absolutely perfect. You are absolutely perfect. Just do more," and she began to move in rhythm with his strokes. His hand reached between their bodies and rubbed circles around the pearl of her clitoris. He bent his head and drew one nipple into his mouth, suckling her. Her hands clutched, fingers tangled in his hair, as her body responded to him. He laved her nipples, first one, then the other, tonguing, sucking and nibbling, .

The circles around her clit increased in speed and intensity setting up a counterpoint to his thrusts into her. Her eyes widened and she gasped as her orgasm began. Her legs tightened around him as he surged into her one last time, his own orgasm imminent. He sensed her pulsing around him and he groaned, the sound signaling his own fulfillment.

The two lay entwined in each other's arms, quiet as the last tremors of their pleasures receded. The night was still as the lovers slept. The moon kept a silent vigil as it floated across the night sky, leaving a trail of milky stars in its wake. Eventually the night began to end and the dawn pinked the sky above them.

The noises of the campus increased. The hum of cars in the distance, the murmur of voices talking as they walked by and the day's music began to play. The guy and the girl began to stir. They turned to each other and smiled. Their smiles turned into grins and then into gales of laughter as the song began to boom through the morning quiet.

"They're playing our song!" they laughed and said the title in unison.

"Jungle Boogie!"

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers
12