Rain's First Porno Shoot

Story Info
A transsexual's first porno film.
6.1k words
3.96
49.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I took it as a compliment when he said he wanted to photograph me. What girl doesn't want to be the center of attention as she is pampered and posing for a group of admiring men? But let's face it, I also needed the money. As if it weren't hard enough changing the cruel joke played on me at birth physically, the tough part of my emotional side, and the regular day to day stuff, the cost of being a transsexual woman is astronomical.

Though I pass as a woman, most places won't hire me so I was relegated to working as a sales clerk or a waitress and I could never make enough money to make ends meet. That's when I met Tammy! Tammy was the most glamorous TV I knew and while she had enough to get her surgery done, she had remained a pre-op, capitalizing on her transvestite attributes to make a living as a model. I had seen some of the pictures of her and she was gorgeous.

It was Tammy who first suggested that I get into TV modeling. Now don't get me wrong. It wasn't as if I minded being photographed. I enjoyed looking at myself as a woman and was proud of the fact that I passed as a woman. Photo's of me putting on makeup or learning to tuck, walk, act or whatever were plentiful, but I had never considered showing off my body in a commercial way.

As I walked into the small outer room of the photographer's office, I wasn't exactly sure of what lay ahead. I had packed the clothes he had asked I bring and now, pulling the suitcase behind me I followed the receptionist to the back area of the office to what appeared to be a small dressing room.

"You can change in here. Here's the key. I'm the only other person who has a key so your stuff will be safe here. Just be sure to lock the door. Rick will be right here and explain how he's going to start the shoot, then he'll send you to make-up and hair. He'll probably want you dressed however before they make you up. You're not wearing a bra or panties are you?" She asked.

"Uh... no!" I said. "My agent told me not to."

"Good!" she said as she turned and started out of the dressing room. "Don't want those tell tale signs until it's time!" She left saying that the photographer would be right in.

I looked around the room and decided to set my suitcase next to the makeup table. If they were going to re-do my makeup and hair anyway there was no point in fixing it myself do I didn't even bother taking the makeup bag out of my suitcase. Searching through my purse I found my lipstick and applied a fresh coat while looking at myself in the lighted mirror in front of me.

Nervously, I wondered what it was going to be like exposing my body to someone I didn't even know. Most of the time it was hard enough looking at myself in a mirror and seeing that horrible appendage hanging between my legs. No wonder I concentrated on my breasts and ass. It wasn't the fact that it was so big, in fact the estrogyn had helped shrink it some and it had never been very big in the first place. And it wasn't that I disliked men's cocks. It was just the fact that here I was a woman in all ways except for my damned sex organ. I just wanted to be complete. The way I was I felt like a freak and never considered myself a transvestite. Transvestites were focused on the sex. I, on the other hand, wanted to be a woman. Sex was something I enjoyed but it was not the reason I wore women's clothes or acted the way I did. To me, I was a woman. All I lacked was a vagina to make me complete.

After a quick knock on the door it opened a skinny black man in a white tee shirt and jeans walked in. His hair was pulled back in a short pony tail and several meters hung from his neck.

"Hi sweetie! I'm Rick your photographer today. I turned around to look at him face to face.

"Hi, I'm Rain, Rain Stevens!" I said as he sat down on the settee against one of the walls.

"I understand this is your first shoot!" He said.

"Well... yes, my first professional shoot!" I said.

"That's great, my first time shoots always seem to come out better. My afternoon session looks like it's going to get cancelled so we'll have plenty of time to work. You're a friend of Tammy's aren't you? She said I should shoot you."

"Yes," I said. "Tammy's so beautiful. She's a good friend."

"I remember Tammy's first shoot. She was excellent though I like shooting her now too! She's about the craziest TV I know." He paused before continuing. "Well, tell me a little about yourself. I like to get to know the people I shoot."

"Well, I guess I'm a little different than Tammy. I'm a transsexual woman and am really looking forward to having my surgery." I paused. "Ugh! It costs so much and it's so hard to save. I've gotten everything else pretty much done, my boobs and my face so the big one is all that's left."

"Wow!" He said. "So this could be a really special session! You're last shoot with a dick huh! How soon are you going to have it cut off?"

"Well, if I can keep this modeling gig up for a while, maybe within a couple of months." I said.

"But this is only a glam shoot today right?" He asked as he looked over a piece of paper in his hand. "Just a basic TV shoot!"

"A glam shoot?" I asked. "I thought you were just going to take pictures of me naked." He laughed before responding.

"I'm sorry! I forgot, You really are new at this. You see glam shots are what we call glamour shots and you're right, I'm going to just shoot you naked. Your stuff is really just for the print media. I usually don't do a lot of glamour stuff, most of my TV's are either soft porn or more."

"Oh!" I said somewhat startled. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I just didn't know there was a difference." I paused, reflecting on what I had just said. "I mean, I know but..." Again he started to chuckle.

"No problem! If all you're comfortable with is glamour then glamour is what we'll do." He paused as he stood up. "Tell you what, why don't you stand up and let me see you. Go ahead and take off you're clothes!" Again he paused as I stood up and started to remove my blouse. "What do you consider your best feature?" I continued to undress as I answered him.

"Well, I guess my boobs!" I said as I took off my bra letting my breasts fall free. I stepped out of my shoes and started to pull my pants down.

"You're right!" He said. "They're lovely! No tat's?"

"You mean tattoo's?" I asked as I slipped out of my pants and laid them on the chair. I was standing in front of him with only a pair of panties on. "No. I don't have any tattoo's. I kind of wanted to wait until after my surgery." I said.

"Great!" He said as he held the light meter next to me. "Turn around for me and put your hands behind your head." I did as he asked as he took a step back.

"You've got a great pair of legs too! Now drop your panties!" I quickly looked back at him and pulled down my panties to my ankles before again putting my hands behind my head.

"Wow! And a great ass!" I could hear him moving from side to side behind me. "OK! Now let's see your cock!" I dropped my hands and stepped out of my panties before turning around. My balls were still semi-tucked between my legs as I had trained them to do. My dick was so small it was shriveled up and covered by the skin of my shaft. I looked him in the eyes and detected a smile cross his lips.

"Kind of small huh?" He said. "Too bad..." I really wasn't embarrassed by what he had said and I decided I would kind of joke with him to lighten the mood.

"Well, you could also say it's pretty big of a clitty! Besides, it's not all that bad!" He laughed as he looked back at me.

"No! No! That's not what I meant!" He said. "You're going to be great for the glam shots and you'd be even better for the hard stuff. I've got some guys who'd love to work with you." He winked at me. "No problem though! I know how the estrogyn is! You really are quite pretty!"

I smiled as I thanked him and quietly stood there watching him as he inspected what seemed like every inch of my body. My mind was racing as he mentioned doing the hard stuff, and while I knew Tammy had made some excellent money for getting fucked on film, I had never asked her exactly how much or if she had enjoyed it. Doing the glamour shots was only going to pay me five hundred bucks and it had been hard enough deciding to bare myself even just for that.

"Ok Rain! This is going to be great! You have a beautiful body and you should be proud of it." He said. "I want you to throw on a robe and some thongs and lets head to the hair stylist and get your hair done first. I thing we're going to start with you in a skirt and top. I want to keep this shoot light and airy. We'll start outside, then move in and get some of you on the bed."

"Sounds good!" I said as I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of flip flops and a short robe. He opened the door for me and took my arm as we started down the hall way. Just then the receptionist came running up to him. We paused to talk with her.

"Rick! Do you want me to cancel the guys? We've got Don and Dave coming in thirty minutes or so unless I cancel them but Ingrid's agent said she definitely won't be here. I tried a couple of other people but they're all booked on such short notice."

"Give me a minute Christy! Let me get Rain here back to the hair dresser. I'll be up in a second."

"Sure boss!" She said as she turned and disappeared down the opposite way.

"Look, uh Rain!" He paused and stepped in front of me. "How'd you like to make an extra three grand today! Don and Dave are big time in the business. Tammy hasn't even done a shoot with them and I'm really in need."

"You mean do a hard core shoot?" I asked. "I.... I don't know I've never... I mean..."

"I tell you what!" He said. "We'll do the movie first, then the glam shots. That way you'll be all fresh this evening and we'll take our time.. Otherwise I'm gonna have to shoot you really quick and it might take a while since I've got to find somebody else really quick."

"But I've never... done that kind of stuff before!" I said.

"Oh come on, you're not a virgin are you? It will be fun! And besides, think of the three grand. Four films and you could have enough for your surgery. You'll be working for a couple of years if you just do glam stuff." He was right! It wasn't like I hadn't been fucked before and god knows, I love it, but I had never considered doing it on film.

"I... I don't know. I mean, I really don't know what to do, I mean I'm really not an actress or anything."

"Don't worry about that! That's probably a good thing! You'll be easy to work with and the guys are pro's."

"Do I just have to fuck both of them at the same time?"

"Well, yeah! Basically! You'd be perfect! I was going to do a shoot about a TV with two guys. You know, suck um and fuck um stuff. Come on, you'll enjoy it I promise and I'll take care of you, don't worry."

"Well, three grand is a lot of money. Can I still get the five hundred too for the glamour stuff?"

"Great, sure, sure! No problem. Let's get you down to the hairstylist and make up people and I'll get the guys right over."

"OK! I'll try it!" I said as we walked down the hallway and into a mini styling salon. Two guys were standing there waiting for us. They were obviously gay.

"Hi guys, this is Rain and things have kind of changed a little. Rain's agreed to take Ingrid's role for me today so we're going to reverse the shooting. I want to do the film in thirty and then the glam after lunch. This is Rain's first shoot so be good to her." He led me to one of the stylists' chairs and sat me down.

"These guys are gonna make you look great!" He said. "I'll be back in about thirty minutes to get you so you just relax and have some fun." With that he turned and walked out leaving me with the two guys.

"Hi Rain!" Said the first one as the other one began to wrap a towel around my neck. "I'm Tim and this is Randy!" He paused and looked at my face, then back at Randy. "I think we'd better start in back since we're going to do the movie first." Randy just nodded his head as Tim took my hand.

"You are such a lucky little bitch!" He said to me as he looked at me. "Have you seen Don and Dave?" He asked.

"Uh... no!" I admitted as he smiled back at me.

"Oh sweetie, they are first, good looking and secondly, they are really hung!"

"Not to mention the fact that they are big time stars in the business." Said Randy. I looked back at Randy then back to Tim.

"Anyway, I've got to ask you this so don't get too excited." He paused. "Since you're new at this, I hope you had an enema this morning and cleaned yourself out real good since I promise these guys are gonna fill that sweet little ass of yours big time." I cringed and tightened my lips.

"My agent told me to, so I did even though I really hadn't planned of having sex today." I admitted.

"Great!" said Tim. "We'll go ahead then Randy. I'll fix her face." He turned and put a warm cloth on my face. "Now just relax a bit here bitch!" I could feel Randy pulling at my hair with his finger tips.

"I'm just going to trim you up in a few places to even things up!" He said. "So don't worry. I want to give you some more volume as well!"

"Great!" I said, feinting excitement despite the fact that I was wondering what I had gotten myself into. In a way I was excited, after all I was going to make three thousand bucks, get laid by two of the biggest names in the business, and get made up as well but I was concerned that my submissive nature always led me to say yes too quickly.

I tried to tell myself that it really wasn't sex, it was just acting but that argument didn't wash with my inner voice. While I wasn't always that interested in sex, I did like being treated as a woman and what woman doesn't like being made love to. Yes I'd slept with a few guys before, but never more than one at a time and they were well, OK. The one I really enjoyed was when Tammy and I had screwed this well hung dominate type guy who made us put on a show for him first. Despite the fact that both he and Tammy dominated and used me I really had a good time.

In fact it was Tammy who was acting as my agent. She was the one who had first suggested that I could make a lot of money doing nude modeling. She said that the Transvestite market was huge and that there weren't enough professional models out there so until I got my surgery I should take advantage of the fact that I had both tits and a cock. By doing so I could finally make enough for the surgery I so desperately wanted and before I could say no, she had gotten me this gig.

But she had said it was only a straight thing, only nude photo's of me, and that not only would I enjoy it, I might be able to get some of the pictures for my transitioning album. Now as the two guys worked on me, my thoughts turned to the fact that I was going to do porn and once again I had to keep telling myself that it was just acting, not sex.

"How you doing Randy?" asked Tim. "We need to check her torso are you about done?"

"She's pretty much done. Hold on let me spray her." I felt the hair spray being liberally applied to my head.

"Ok sweetie! Go ahead and stand up and slip out of your robe, I want to check you to make sure you got all that nasty hair off your body." I did as he asked and left my robe in the chair as both he and Randy started pulling and examining every inch of my body, even puling apart my ass cheeks and checking my most private hole. Just as they were finishing Rick walked in.

"You folks done yet?" he asked. Then looking at me he smiled. "Wow! You guys did a great job."

"She's ready boss!" said Tim. I hadn't seen the results of their work yet as they had kept blocking my view in the only mirror in the room. "How do you want her dressed?" Rick walked across the room and up to me. Putting his finger under my chin he slightly raised my chin.

"I've done a little checking with your agent, you know, just letting her know what we had come up with..." He paused as he whispered loud enough for the other two people in the room to hear. "Anyway she told me that you're a submissive little bitch and should be treated that way right?"

I suppose it wasn't his words that surprised me, rather it was the way he said them. Tammy had obviously told him that I was her slave bitch and in her way, had given him permission to use me any way he saw fit. I didn't know if I was disappointed or relieved at her revelation to him.

"Yes sir!" I respectfully said without meeting his gaze. He smiled as he dropped his hand.

"Know what else she told me bitch?" He was speaking in a normal tone as he walked next to the other two men.

"No sir, I don't know what she told you sir!" I said standing there completely naked. I moved my hands behind me and lowered my head.

"She said you've never had any black dick before either!" I answered right away.

"No sir, I've never been with a black person before."

"Oh are you in for a treat my little pet slave! You see, I didn't tell you that Don and Dave are black did I? The three of them began to laugh.

"No sir you didn't tell me!" By now I was a little concerned. This whole episode was changing and changing rapidly. What I had hoped to be a simple little cheesecake session was now going to be a full interracial trans porno video.

"Put her in heels and stay up stockings. I want a tight black thong on her and the black harness bra, cuffs all around and a black collar and leash! I'll just wait!"

Rick walked behind me to where I had been sitting and took over the chair while Tim and Randy disappeared to various parts of the room collecting the wardrobe they were going to outfit me in. patiently I just stood there my head lowered and my hands behind my back.

"This should be a pretty easy scene for you Rain. I decided that since you were a little slave anyway, you wouldn't have to speak much so you won't have to learn any lines. The only thing I want you to really concentrate on is using the word black. If you say the word cock or dick, you must say black cock or black dick instead. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" I said as Tim and Randy began dressing me. It seemed to only take them a minute before they were ready to have me put on my stockings.

"Go sit on the settee and get your stockings and shoes on!" Randy said as he handed me a pair of stocking and shoes. "When you're ready I'll spray the tops of the stockings and we'll glue them in place."

"Yes sir!" I said as I turned and walked to the other side of the room. Sitting down I put on the stockings without looking at any of them. I rolled them up to my thighs and Randy then took a spray adhesive and sprayed it around my entire thigh to hold the stockings up. I put on the shoes and stood up.

"She's ready!" proclaimed Randy. "Come look at yourself in the mirror bitch!"

I walked behind him as we made our way to the full length mirror on the opposite wall. I couldn't believe what I saw. They had done an excellent job transforming my normal look into that of a sexy looking slave girl. The leather bra harness perfectly outlined my boobs while exposing nearly every inch to view. Instinctively I looked between my legs and found it flat as a pancake. Rick walked up behind me and hooked the leash into the metal ring on the black dog collar.

"It's show time my little pet!" He said as he pulled at my leash indicating I should follow him.

We walked down the hallway to the last room. A small red light was above the door and as we entered it was fully awash in lights. The room was large and metal beams ran across the ceiling. Cameras and electronic equipment was scattered everywhere and big cables crossed the floor. Four separate areas, about the size of a room each dominated the room. One was a bedroom, another a living room and the third was set up with a hot tub as if it were a patio. The fourth area was blank but had four different walls that could be used as a number of different backdrops. Walking carefully, we finally made our way to a blank area in front of all four rooms

12