Rain's First Porno Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok! Clear the set! Clear the set please!" Rick announced. Workers started scurrying around and heading for the way we had come in. I thought I heard several chimes and a buzzer go off as Christy appeared next to us. "Don, Dave camera one." He yelled.

"Christy's going to lead you now bitch! Just do as she says for a moment." He handed the leash to Christy as I looked over at her and smiled. She winked at me and smiled back encouragingly as Rick disappeared behind some of the equipment.

"Are you alright? You look great!" She said.

"Thanks!" I said. "I guess I'm just a little scared that's all!" I admitted.

"Aw don't worry! These guys are pro's just concentrate on having a good time and listening to Rick. Everybody here's a pro." I heard a slight squeal and then Rick's voice over a loud speaker.

"All right! Places everyone. Let's get a sound check on Dave and Don please. Christy take Rain to her starting point. I looked and saw two black men sitting on a sofa in the living room set. I could hear them mumbling, but I couldn't quite make out their words as Christy led me to a spot about fifteen feet in front of them. One of them saw me and winked, then Rick's voice came back on over the loud speaker. "Sound is good, Rain I want you to listen carefully to what Don and Dave say. They are going to give you clues and tell you exactly what to do."

I looked over at him and nodded my head and then turned my attention back to the two black men. One had short hair and a tee shirt and kaki colored pants on, while the other was in blue jeans and a muscle shirt with long dreadlocks coming from the top of his head. He had sunglasses on and a gold chain with an "D" hanging from his neck. Both of them seemed well built though they both seemed kind of ghetto in their appearance. Again the loud speaker broke my train of thought.

"Alright, here we go. Lights, and we're rolling." The lights dimmed and Christy let go of my arm. Quickly I looked over at her and she smiled and put her finger to first her nose and then her ear indicating that I should pay attention to what Dave and Don were saying. The one in the white tee shirt spoke first.

"Yo, I'm Dave and this here's my nig Don and today we'se gots us a real treat in da form of sweet white meat. Bitch boy meat!" He paused and looked over at Don who picked up the dialog.

"And dis bitch not only ain't never had no dark meat to eat, she be a 'am.. a.. ture' who jus loves bein a good little white bitch slut!" He pauses and then looked over at me before continuing. "Yo bitch gits yo ass in here!" Quickly I glanced at Christy who nodded her head and I began to walk into the room. Out of the shadows I made my way as sexily as possible into the set and moved to a position in front of both of them. "Ummm, ummm ummm!" said Dave. "Look at dat white ass! Turn around and back yourself up to me while you shows off dem pretty white titties to my homey." I did as he instructed turning around to face Don and slightly leaned over thrusting out my chest toward him.

"Damn bitch! You gots some fine titties!" said Don. "Use yo hands and show me dem milk bottles." I cupped my hands around the underside of my breasts and pushed them up as I began to giggle them in front of him. I could feel Dave's hands kneading my ass cheeks

"Dis be grade A ass too!" said Dave as he smacked my right ass cheek. Don leaned over and put his mouth on my left nipple and began to suck on my breast. Instinctively I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan.

"You getting ready fo sum of dis black cock bitch?" asked Dave.

"Yes!" I said. Quickly he slapped my ass again.

"It's Yes Black Daddy SIR bitch!" he said.

"Yes Black Daddy sir!" I repeated.

"Dat's right bitch! From here on out all black cocks be yo daddy understand?" said Don as he let my breast fall from his mouth.

"Yes Black Daddy Sir!" I said as he licked my other nipple with his wet tongue.

"Yo like bein a submissive little bitch an takin dat black dick don't you? Git on yo knees and an put somethin in your worthless mouth!"

"Yes Black Daddy sir!" I said as I leaned over and got on my knees in front of him. I heard Dave unzip his pants and the sound of them falling as Don moved closer to my face.

"Go on bitch! Gits my dick out and take what you wants!" He said as he put his hands on his hips.

"Yes Black Daddy Sir!" I said as I reached up and unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper to his pants. As I was unbuttoning him, I could feel Dave's cock on the side of my face.

"Here bitch, gits dis in dat mouth whiles you gets his dick out!" He said turning my head toward him. I opened my mouth and quickly sucked his shaft into my willing mouth as I continued to pull at Don's pants and underwear. Finally they fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them as I grabbed his cock with my hand while I bobbed back and forth on Dave's growing cock.

"Dats right cocksucker, you stroke his cock while you gits your white mouth fucked an look at me when you suckin my dick." I opened my eyes and looked up at him as I continued to pull on Don's organ.

"Now suck mine bitch!" Don ordered. I let Dave's cock fall from my mouth and looked at it all slobbery and wet as I grabbed it with my hand and started jerking him. "Use yo tongue, use yo tongue." I stuck out my tongue and started licking the underside of his massive cock. Both men were uncircumcised and had extremely large cocks which were turning me on as they invaded my mouth. After a few licks I stuck his shaft in my mouth and tried to swallow the whole thing.

"Oh... oh yes bitch swallow dat big black dick gag yo self!" he said as he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself deep in my mouth. He held me tightly against his body until I thought I was going to throw up. My eyes started to water as he released me and a long string of saliva dangled from my mouth to the tip of his cock.

"You like suckin black cock don't you, you little slut!"

"Yes, yes black daddy sir" I managed to say.

"Stick out your tongue!" One of them ordered. As I complied they began slapping their cocks on my tongue and on my face and once again I moaned.

"Yeah bitch you take those cocks and beat yo face black with what you wants." Dave said. "Yo gonna be yo black daddy's submissive little black cock ho aren't you?"

"Yes, yes black daddy sir!" I moaned.

"You ready to gets yo ass fucked bitch?" Don said.

"Yes, yes black daddy sir" I said as I continued to lick and slap at the dicks in and on my face.

"Den you best ax fo it! Beg me to fuck your boy cunt bitch!" He said as he held my head. I could see the camera move in closer to my face.

"Please, Please black daddy sir, fuck my boy cunt, please fuck me!" I said sincerely.

"Get on you knees bitch and put his dick in yo mouth. Hike dat ass up!" Don ordered. I turned around to face Dave exposing my elevated ass squarely in front of Don. He slapped my ass on each side. "Now arch yo back bitch, I'm gonna fuck you good!"

Suddenly I felt my thong being moved aside and the unmistakable sensation of lube being applied to my asshole as Don slapped my as several times again. Then, as the oil ran down my ass, I felt the head of Don's cock on my anal ring, push against my tension as he pushed the head inside my sphincter. I was determined not to cry out and instead concentrated on sucking Dave's big cock as he too pushed deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"That's it bitch boy, take yo daddy's black cock!" He said as his dick finally was fully inserted in my anus. I raised up on Dave's cock and let my mouth cover his black wrinkled ball sack as I quietly moaned. Instinctively I began to rotate my hips against the big black pole buried deep inside me.

"Yeah bitch, gits you sum! You fuck me now whore!" He paused and looked over at Dave. "Dis bitch is a natural!" He said as he began pumping in and out of me. Dave grabbed the back of my head and lifted me up.

"You like dat black cock up your fuck hole don't you whore bitch!" He said looking at me.

"Yes, yes black daddy sir! I like that black cock fucking me." I admitted. Don fucked me for what seemed like hours before they switched positions with Don sticking his now slimy cock in my mouth and down my throat as Dave stuffing my fuck hole.

"Dat's it bitch, eat you ass juice!" He ordered. I could only mumble as I rode back on forth on the two big dicks. Finally I felt Dave's cock stiffen.

"You want dis black nut whore?" Dave asked as Don pulled my hair up.

"Yes, black daddy sir. I want your cum. Please give me your cum!" I said. He started pounding me furiously and then suddenly I felt the rush of hot sticky liquid begin to fill my asshole.

"Augh! Oh yes! Yes take that black cum bitch!" he screamed as he froze in my ass. I stopped sucking Don and closed my eyes revering in the feeling.

"Yes, oh yes black daddy fill my hole." I said as his cock began to shrivel out of my asshole. He quickly backed away from me and the camera closed in as he held my ass cheeks apart displaying the white sperm leaking from my bottom.

"Now clean my cock up bitch!" He ordered as he stepped in front of me and pulled me to a kneeling position as Don stood up. I quickly devoured his cock using my tongue to lick the black shaft clean. As his cock popped out of my mouth he tilted my head back.

"Open your mouth slut!" He ordered. I did as he commanded and he spit into my mouth. "Yo be a black cunt now bitch boy!" He said as he released me.

"Yes black daddy sir!" I said as Don stepped in front of me as he stoked his massive cock in front of me.

"Beg for it white bitch boy. Tell me how much you want dis black nut!" Don ordered.

"Please, please black daddy I want your nut, please give me your black cum. Please, please feed me your load" I begged.

"Tell um bitch, tell me you be da property of any niggar in town now and dat you'se a black only whore now!" I raised my hand and began to stroke his ball sack with my finger nails.

"I'm the property of any nigger in town now daddy and a good little black only whore slut!" I said truly expressing my inner feelings as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Now don't you swallow dis nut I'm feedin you bitch. You gots to shows it off to da camera fo you eats it, you hear?" he said as he grabbed my head and began pumping furiously.

"Yes, oh yes black daddy sir. Please pretty please give me of your nut!" Just then his first load hit my outstretched tongue. Five more squirts and he had not only filled my mouth but had covered my face in the sticky white goo. Eagerly I looked into the camera and opened my mouth displaying the white sticky liquid that filled my mouth.

That was three months ago. I found out Tammy had set the whole thing up so that she could begin to pimp me for her black boyfriend Marcus, so I'm now Marcus's bitch. The good news is that he wants me to have a pussy and I leave for Thailand and my surgery next week and it's prepaid.

Rick the photographer has done dozens of photo shoots of me as well as over sixty films. While most are either in distribution or in print, the first shoot with Don and Dave was preserved for release after my surgery. He wants to do a boxed set including one of me as a bitch boy and one of me as a woman. While I have 'dates' who are white, I am only allowed to take black cum which is fine with me. After my first photo shoot I truly went black and never want to cum back.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
boring

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BBC addiction

Excellent BBC addiction story! On your way to becoming a black-owned BBC fuckslut whore porn star. Please continue your BBC escapade stories.

You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut Tgirl. Wish it was me taking those 2 BBCs balls deep.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt Tgirl living in Las Vegas. I love it here because a lot of big black studs cum here to be serviced. As I read your story I could feel your extasy of being ravaged by 2 BBCs.

I absolutely love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard & dripping wet with precum...just the way I love them & worship them.

I love to beg for BBC. I drop down on my knees & beg those sexy big black studs to fuck me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. I love it deep & hard while they pull my long blonde hair and slap my tight white Tgirl bubble butt ass. I like it rough & ask them to call me their "BBC fuckslut whore".

I found out that some of them like hot pink. On one lucky night I picked up this big black stud in the casino parking lot and brought him to my place. While he watched some of my IR porn I dressed up in a real slutty hot pink outfit for him.

I slipped into my hot pink crothless pantyhose and then some long shiny silky stockings gartered to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher. I stepped into some hot pink silky frilly panties and my hot pink latex naughty schoolgirl mini skirt. I finished it off with a pair of 6" hot pink stiletto heels with ankle straps

As I returned to the living room I noticed a big bulge in his pants. I turned on my slow disco music and danced for him in my slutty hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit just to tease his BIG BLACK 12" COCK even more. As he stood up and dropped his pants I dropped down to my knees and could see the precum & bulge in his shorts.

I did what I love to do and moved my Tgirl BBC fuckslut face close to his crotch as I slowly pulled his shorts down. As I slowly pulled the waistand off the end of his BIG BLACK COCK it popped out and slapped my face. I was so excited because it was indeed 12" of black monster meat.

This is the part I love and since I had been a naughty Tgirl schoolgirl and teased his BIG BLACK 12" COCK, I begged him to slap my face with it and drag his big black balls all over it.

I was so excited to have this BIG BLACK 12" COCK slapping my face that I almost cummed in hot pink silky frilly panties. I just couldn't stand this BBC excitement anymore and I begged him to gag me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I moaned out...

"Please, please, Mr black stud, please, I'm begging you, slide your BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep slowly down my slutty Tgirl fuckslut throat"

"Please, please, pull my hair & gag me with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK".

I shook in total extasy as the last inch of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK slipped down my throat. I let this go on for about 15 minutes because I just love gagging on BIG BLACK 12" COCKS and having my BBC fuckslut Tgirl face slapped by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS when I come up for air.

His BIG BLACK 12" COCK was now rock hard & dripping wet with precum and it was time to realize one of my many BBC fantasies.

I asked him to stand against the wall with his legs wide apart. I backed up to his crotch, pulled up my naughty hot pink schoolgirl mini skirt and started to slowly gyrate my hips & Tgirl bubble butt ass against his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I was just at the right height in my 6" hot pink stiletto heels.

I slowly swayed my hips to the disco music and slipped his BIG BLACK 12" COCK between my legs and closed my legs tight against it. His BBC was so long that I could see it sticking out in the front under my hot pink silky frilly panties. There I was in my slutty hot pink Tgirl naughty schoolgirl outfit in 6 " stiletto heels with 12" of BIG BLACK COCK between my legs. It was time to realize my BBC fantasy. I had to have it balls deep up my tight white Tgirl buble butt ass.

I slid my hot pink silky frilly panties to the side and lubed my bubble butt ass with his precum. I turned on one of my favorite slow disco song titled Pillow Talk by Sylvia. It was now time to beg for BBC again. As the music started I put the head of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK between my cheeks and sofly moaned...

"Please, please, please, Mr black stud, fuck me balls deep with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

He grabbed my hips and slowly slid his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch up my tight white slutty Tgirl bubble butt ass. What a pure feeling of extasy as the 12th inch was finally inside my Tgirl buttle butt ass. I kew then that I was going to be black-owned from this moment on.

I screamed in total extasy at this big black stud.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK"

"I love it balls deep and hard, fuck me, please, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". I screamed.

This big black stud was indeed a true stud & he pounded my tight white buble butt Tgirl ass for what seemed forever. But now I wanted to realize my BBC fantasy which is to have a BIG BLACK 12" COCK cum balls deep up my tight white Tgirl bubble ass while blaring Sylvia's Pillow Talk song. I often dance to this song at the shemale club just to tease the BIG BLACK COCKS in the audience.

I now begged him to pull my long blonde hair and slap my Tgirl bubble butt ass while I swayed & gyrated my hips while being ravaged balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

Towards the end of the song, Sylvia starts to moan and by a pleasant coincidence I heard him groan and felt his BIG BLACK 12" COCK throb & explode balls deep in my tight white Tgirl buble butt ass.

I shook, trembled & almost passed out in pure absolute extasy as I screamed

"BIG BLACK 12" COCK cumming balls deep in my tight Tgirl bubble butt ass".

My little Tgirl pussy cummed in my silky frilly hot pink panties.

As he pulled out totally drained & exhausted I felt & saw his black cum dripping out of my Tgirl buble butt ass & run down my long silky shiny hot pink stockings and unto my 6" hot pink stilettos.

As a BBC Tgirl fuckslut that I am I was already fantasizing about my next BBC fantasies...2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS, 3 BIG BLACK 12" all balls deep at the same time.

And my ultimate BBC fantasy of being gangbanged & ravaged on stage at the shamale club by a dozen big black studs, each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too bad

This story had potential. Stevens is a comprtent writer but her stuf always degenerates into her warped black fetish. Kinda sad really.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Sissy A sissy learns he is a princess . . . and a sperm whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How I Became a Cheerleader Guy changes schools, life and sex to fit in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cheerleader in the Locker Room After winning the big game Parker gets a bigger surprise...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories