Rainstone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryder," she whispered hoarsely. "I feel strange."

"Strange?" he whispered back, lifting his head so that his eyes might trace over the beautiful lines of her face. "Do you feel a strange wanting from here?" he asked, letting his fingers touching her lower stomach, just above the soft curls at the apex of her thighs.

"No, 'tis not a want, it is a need that I feel. I need you. I will die if you don't..." She stared up into his face, her eyes hot flames.

"If I don't what?" he panted hoarsely, praying wildly that she would not disappoint him.

"F-F-Fuck me. Please Ryder," she begged. "I...I can't..."

Her hips moved, pushing against his. She heard his moan and then felt the sudden shocking swoop of his mouth as his took hers again. He kissed her hard, his tongue drawing hers out to play. He sucked it into his mouth, drawing on the wet muscle. His hands slid down her back, moving over the softness of her bottom, his fingers slipping into the slit between her thighs. She was wetter than the water that still dripped from her skin, a creamy wetness that he used to coat his fingers even as he found her silken gates.

"If I take you, I shall not be able to give you back," he groaned, his hand sliding over her thighs before lifting her and settling her into the softness of the river grass. "I shall take you with me on my quest, little Sonya. You shall be my pleasure in this cursed quest, the only pleasure I shall find." He lay on his side next to her, his hand cupped around the softness of her breast, his fingers plucking at her hardened nipple.

With a growl, he took her small hand, flattening it against his chest. He dragged her palm down the hard planes of his chest, his breath hissing as he pushed it downward over the ridges of his stomach. When she found his cock, he curled her soft hand around him, showing her the movements he craved. His mouth moved over the upper curve of her breasts, lifting the mound of flesh so that he might more easily find her nipple. He suckled it in, hearing her cry of delight and feeling her arch against him. His tongue flattened against the hard bud, capturing it between his teeth and tongue, twisting it gently.

He released her breast, his fingers taking his mouth's place. "Spread these for me," he growled, his hands slipping over her thighs. "Open and show me how much you need me."

Anya gasped, she was lost and she knew it. She was going to let him take her, hell and damnation to the consequences. Nothing had ever felt this good before, never had she been shown such care, such loving. If her fate was to be punished for all time by her father, then this would be the last good thing she would ever ask for herself.

Her thighs quivered for a single instant and then they slowly spread. She reached for his hand, slowly settling it upon her belly and then pushing it down until she could feel him cupping her soft curls.

"I do want you, Ryder. If this be my last act upon this world then I would have it be this one with you."

"You speak strangely, little Sonya. This is but the first of many nights for us, the first of many pleasures that I long to introduce you to. We shall burn up the sheets, little one and you shall have a need for me that shall rival mine for you."

He split the soft lips that were held so innocently closed against him, feeling her wetness and the quiver of her flesh. He stroked her gently, feeling the jump of her body when he passed over the small bump of her clit. He heard her cry out and then felt the fresh heat of new wetness from her cunny. "You respond like a true wanton."

She buried her face in his shoulder, the heat of a blush suffusing her skin. But he refused to let her hide from him, lifting her chin with the fingers of one hand while with the other he stroked more responses from her willing flesh. "You are mine, Sonya. Tell me."

Anya stared up at him, her hips moving against his magical fingers. He could see the disbelief in her eyes, feel the desperation in the hands that grasped upon him with such strength. Her hips moved as if she couldn't stop, or wouldn't stop. She opened her mouth on a gasp and then a soft cry escaped. He felt her pleasure upon his fingers. Her face grew flushed and she tossed her head in the soft grasp.

"By all that is holy," he hissed, pressing one long finger inside her. He could feel the muscles of her sheath flutter around his finger and seemed to draw him deeper inside. His thumb found the hard bump of her clit and he rubbed it gently, fucking her virginal sheath with one finger then two, stretching her just the tiniest bit so that his length might better fit without hurting her unduly.

Anya's hands clung to him, her head thrown back against the sandy ground, her eyes unseeing as if gone blind with her pleasure. She tried to speak but no words escaped her lips. She arched her back and thrust her hips up to meet his fingers. He knew what she was trying to say, what she wanted to ask and he smiled. He would grant her desires for they were of the same bent.

Before she could move, his hips jerked, his cock head catching in the small entry between her thighs. She had no chance to ready herself for he pushed inside of her with one swift move, burying half his hardness in the heat of that secret well and breaking her hymen quickly and cleanly.

She cried out only once and he forced his body to remain still. She had told him she was a virgin and even though his finger had explored and felt the small flap of tissue, he was still shocked. But a thought blazed through his mind as he ordered his body to remain motionless.

This woman was his.

He was her first, he would be her last. She would travel with him and return with him as his victorious prize. He closed his eyes, unable to look at her for if he did, he would take her, rut upon her for his own pleasure, caring none for hers.

Her hands clenched at his back, her nails digging into his flesh. Heat drew a new, rosy blush across her cheeks. "Ryder..." she sighed, her ankles locking at the small of his back, her hips trying to force him to move.

He finally relented, holding his body still above hers. "You're fucking me, Sonya. By the Spirits, you feel so good." He held her close, his hands curving around her softness, enjoying the way she felt. Every burst of pleasure sent more heated warmth flooding from her, coating his cock. He took his time, starting a slow rhythm, each stroke pushing more of his cock inside of her until he was completely in.

Ryder growled out her name, finally allowing his body to take the lead and feeling her match his fiery rhythm. "Oh fuck me you feel good." His hand moved over her flesh, twisting a hard nipple, smoothing down over her sleek curves, pressing into the soft hair of her pussy to find her clit once more.

Ryder's strokes were deep and slow. He held her hips in his hands. Her lips slid over his shoulder, her tongue tasting his skin. Ryder's head turned and he found her lips with his, his tongue sliding into her mouth. He pulled back, his eyes opening to stare into her pretty face. "Come for me," he growled. He took her leg, hooking it over his shoulder, fucking her even deeper.

* * * *

Every stroke pushed her further; every touch had her begging for more. She held on to him, her body arching, her hands grasping. She cried out, feeling as if she was dying. It couldn't feel this good and not be bad. If that was one thing she learned at the hands of her father, good never lasted, especially not this good.

Ryder felt her convulsions and cried out himself, finally letting go of the hold he had on himself. Five really hard strokes and he went over as well, his hips jerking as he emptied himself into her. He collapsed against her, his head resting against the thick fall of her hair. He felt her relax against him, her hands sliding off his back to rest at her sides.

"Sonya?" he whispered, almost laughing when he lifted his head and saw her eyes closed, her body completely limp. He gave himself a few more precious moments to lay with her before forcing himself up. Bending, he lifted her unconscious body in his arms, taking the longer route around the pond to where he'd left his clothing.

After laying her back down into the soft grass, he quickly dressed, seeing a set of clothing left off to the side. She'd been naked when he'd first spotted her and he strode over to the small pile of clothing, lifting the shirt in his hands. It was encrusted with blood, the back soaked in stripes that would have run the entire length of her body from waist to shoulders. A quick glance at her still sleeping form, his eyes roaming over the softness, the sleek perfection of the skin of her back, had him dropping the shirt back onto the small pile.

Nothing else was visible in the clearing. Ryder smiled, going to his horse and picking up his cloak from off the back of his saddle. He took it over to Anya's still body, tucking her inside the soft, satiny folds, covering her from neck to toe easily. Holding her in his arms, he went to his horse, holding his reins in one hand, he stepped into the saddle.

She fit against him, her head curving into his neck. His arms wrapped round her, holding her easily even as he spun the horse, sending him out and away from the pool and back toward his men. He may not have found the sword that he needed to take control of his father's army, but what he had found gave him as much if not more pleasure.

* * * *

Anya woke slowly, her eyes feeling gummy. She stretched, enjoying the way it felt to wake without whip marks causing her so much pain. Instead, she felt good, warm and comfortable and not in any hurry to wake and start her day.

"Ah, she wakes. I'd thought to have to hold this day's travel for you to continue your rest but now that you're awake, we can pack up camp."

Anya's eyes popped open and she sat up, staring around at the unfamiliar cloth walls. She gasped as she realized she was naked, reaching for the fur covering that had fallen to her waist. "W-what? W-w-where am I?"

"Oh, little Sonya, I hadn't expected you to forget me so soon."

Anya's head turned and she saw Ryder standing next to the bed she was laying upon. "H-how did I get here?"

"I brought you." He sank down onto the bed next to her, his hand reaching out and cupping her cheek. He angled her head so that he might find her mouth, kissing her with a gentleness that nearly brought tears to her eyes. No one but Sonya had ever treated her as if she'd actually cared about her.

"Why? My father is probably rabid wondering where I am." She reached up and touched Ryder's face. "You have to let me go back."

"It's a little late for that." He cupped his hand over hers, nuzzling his face against the softness of her palm. "I've taken you and now you are mine."

"Ryder..." His lush began to form a word , but he quieted her words with his lips, his tongue thrusting into her mouth, rubbing against her own. His hands smoothed over her the satiny skin of her naked back, moving down and tugging the fur away from her hands. Filling his palms with her breasts, he smirked when he heard her moan. "You want me," he whispered against her lips. "Admit it. Tell me you're mine."

"Oh, Ryder," she began, her hand pressing against his wide chest, trying to put some space between them. " I can't..."

"No. I don't want to hear 'can't.'" He kissed her again, the tips of his fingers finding her nipples, twisting them. She arched, trying to press more of her flesh into his hands. Her hands rose, her fingers spearing into his hair. "Tell me," he whispered, holding his mouth from hers. "Tell me you're mine."

"I-I'm yours," she moaned, dragging his head back down so that she could find his lips. Ryder kissed her, giving her everything she wanted until she tried to pull him back down into the bed. He lifted his head.

"You go straight to my head," he growled, pushing the tendrils of hair off her forehead. "We can't do this now, Sonya. My men are ready to head out." His fingers traced the soft lines of her face and he groaned as she turned her head, her teeth nipping at his fingers. "Little minx." He stood, reaching out and dragging her off the bed to dump her onto the floor. "Come, we must find you clothing. I think we have something that will work."

He laughed as she screeched, her arms coming up to cover herself as much as was possible.

My father will... You have to take me back. My...My father will send out troops looking for me."

"No, we've got nothing to discuss. You've admitted you're mine and by your own words, you are." He went to the flap in the tent and reached outside; taking the clothing he was handed. "Come on now, Sonya. Get dressed."

She took the clothes he handed her and turned her back. A white tunic she pulled quickly over her head, sighing as the material fell to her upper thighs. She pulled on the breeches as well, smiling as Ryder handed her a belt and then helped her put a hole in it that would make it fit snuggly around her waist. A pair of boy's boots were handed to her next and Ryder stood back, smiling at the picture she made in the boy's clothing.

"You're still too exquisite by half, Sonya. I don't understand how you've managed to keep your virginity for so many years." He caressed her cheek before bending and kissing her again. "But I will treasure it. Can you ride?"

"Yes." She stood, taking his arm that he offered and smiling when his other hand held on to hers. He went to the tent flap and pulled it back, letting Anya see the camp clearly for the first time. It was a small caravan, his tent the last to be taken down and packed back up. "What is this about?" she asked, searching the area for anything that would tell her where she was.

"I am on a quest, Lady Sonya." He walked her to where the horses were being held, going to an older mare who stood docilely. "Sonya, this is Mirabelle. She will be your mount. She's a good horse and will serve you well."

Sonya stared at the old mare, reaching out and taking her reins before holding her hand out and caressing her soft nose. "My father..." she tried again.

"No, Sonya." He reached out and took her slender waist between his two large hands, lifting her easily and placing her on the back of the horse like she was still dangling on her father's knees. "You'll ride with me."

He handed her a piece of fruit and a small loaf of bread and a hunk of dark yellow cheese. A small skin of water was hooked onto her saddle. Then he easily vaulted onto his horse, a spirited gray that instantly reared, trying to argue with him over who was boss. He mastered the beast and smiled over at her before nodding at the men who were already mounted. A handful of men stayed behind, packing up his tent and loading it onto a baggage wagon.

Then she was surrounded by guard and followed along behind as quickly as his men could get them moving.

Anya enjoyed the ride, her spirit's reviving as fresh air and the lack of pain made her almost lightheaded. Sh

She ate the meal he'd provided, washing down the last of the bread with a swallow of cool water. The men around her were talking and laughing, treating Ryder as if he were nothing more than one of them.

"Sonya, these men have been with me since I was small. The one with the big ears is Frederick. Next to him are Mal and Spencer. The one with the face of an angel is Raine. Those two," he said, nodding at the two men who rode behind them. "They're Hal and Harold, brothers."

Anya nodded, laughing at the brothers who almost knocked each other off their horses as they tried to reach her hands. Raine stared at her for a moment then glanced at Ryder. "Sonya?"

"Yes, Sonya Bitterroot. Why?"

Anya saw the look on Raine's face and knew he recognized her. There was no way she could have kept her identity secret for long. Her father expected her to be front and center at every function and for every meal, no matter how badly he'd beaten her. Raine had to have been there at one of them. She watched as his lips parted and she almost cringed.

Yes, when Ryder knew who she was, he would have to take her back. But when her father saw her, unhurt, nothing on her back from the last beating he'd given her, his rage would be stupendous . She would be beaten to within an inch of her life. She knew the smile was gone and that Ryder was staring at her strangely.

When Raine didn't speak immediately, she felt a smidgeon of hope. Kicking the little mare, she moved to ride in front of Ryder, looking at him from over her shoulder and smiling fetchingly. "Ride with me?"

Ryder nodded, smiling smugly at his men. He came up beside her, reaching out with one hand to wrap around her waist and haul her back onto his lap. "This works better."

Sonya laughed, her hands coming up to touch his face. "Oh yes, it does." She kissed him, smiling when he pulled her even closer. She bit his lower lip than soothed it with tender kisses. She smiled when she heard him growl and pulled her even closer.

"You go to my head like soki, woman. We're going to end up flat on our backs when Cassias realizes that I'm not paying attention to him. He let out a big sigh. "You're dangerous."

"Yes, it must be my fault. I'm the one that hopped over here to sit on your lumpy lap." She let out a sigh of her own. "Where are we going?"

We are heading to the castle of the First Kingdom. We are looking for the sword of Galinar. That along with the Rainstone will prove my birthright and then I shall become king of my father's land."

"The sword of what?" Anya asked, confused.

"Galinar. It is the sword that belonged to my father and to his father before that. To prove that I am the son of Galinar, I must have the sword." He settled her more securely in his lap and kicked his horse into a trot. He knew that Mirabelle would stay with the others. She didn't much care for his stallion.

12