Rainstorm with the Man I Love

Story Info
He arrives from the airport during storm.
2.3k words
4.7
14.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed standing and dancing in the rain during a rather hard rain storm. The wind wraps around you like a lovers arms, and the rain falls upon your skin like light kisses, yearning for your skin. For a long time I stood in the rain all alone. I had nobody else to share it with.

That is, until I met Bob. Our love for the romance of a rain storm drew us to it even more. It made us tremble, and desire each other even more. I ached for his arms around me, to have him holding me, and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I ached to hold him as well.

He's coming to Texas to see me, and I'm standing in the middle of the field behind my house, waiting for him to call me and tell me that he's arrived so that I can go pick him up at the airport.

The rain began suddenly, starting off with a light fall of small droplets of water pouring from the heavens. I smiled, and raised my arms, turning slowly in a circle as I turned my face upward to catch the drops on my cheeks. As the rain began to pick up in intensity, I lowered my arms, and wrapped them around myself, hoping that he would call soon, and the rain would last long enough for me to share it with him.

I stood there, my eyes closed, waiting, and hoping with my whole heart to hear my cell phone in my pocket ring. I felt something warm move behind me, and I kept my eyes closed, and my arms around myself, thinking that I was imagining it. Suddenly, I felt a warm body press against my back, and strong, kind arms circle around me from behind, wrapping around me, and holding me close.

I sighed softly, and turned to look at him. Bob was standing there with his long brown hair pulled back into a low pony tail at the base of his neck. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. No matter how simple he looked, he was stunning to me. His eyes shone with kindness, and a glimmer of a beautiful smile danced around the edges of his mouth. I removed my arms from myself, and wrapped them around him.

We stood there, holding each other, and looking into each others eyes for quite some time. Then, he lowered his lips to mine, and kissed me softly. I returned the kiss just as softly. When the kiss broke I buried my face in his neck, and sigh softly.

"I've been wanting to see you, to kiss you, to hold you, and to be held by you for so long now. It's great to have something real to hold right here in front of me," I said.

"So I have I, sweetheart. So have I," was his soft reply.

We stood in the rain smiling, and holding each other as the rain fell upon us, drenching us completely. I felt safe, and warm in his arms, and couldn't wait for the passion that I knew would come at one point in his stay.

He placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face to his, and kissed me again. My hands fell to rest on his chest, and he smiled against my lips. One of his hands slid down to cup my behind, and haul me closer. Once closer, our tongues met in my mouth, and danced together. I was in heaven. All of my senses were wide awake, and trained on him. I could smell him, taste him, feel him, hear his heart beat and breathing, and when we weren't kissing, I could see the rain splashing across his skin.

I felt one of his other hands slide up and around from the middle of my lower back to cup one of my breasts. His trailing fingers as the moved left a line of fire in their wake. I let out a soft whimper, nonverbally letting him know that I wanted and needed him. He lowered his mouth to my neck where he pressed soft kisses, and occasionally nibbled. My hands fell to the hem of his shirt, and pulled upwards.

He raised his arms over his head, and his shirt was soon being tossed to the ground. My hands went back to his chest, and caressed the skin there softly. His hands fell to the hem of my shirt, and slipped beneath slowly as his teeth found my earlobe, and tugged lightly. I rolled my head to the side, allowing him better access, and ran my fingertips lightly over his nipples, smiling to myself at his intake of breath.

He pulled my shirt up and off before tossing it to rest with his on the rain soaked ground. I now felt the rain falling on my breasts and shoulders freely. I looked up at the sky, watching the droplets fall as my hand ran over his chest, teasing his nipples into hard peaks. He took this opportunity to reach between my breasts and unhook my bra.

My firm breasts tumbled into his view. The lacy black bra quickly joined the rest of the clothing as he lowered his mouth to my breasts, running his tongue over my nipples. My back arched, and I let out a low moan. My hands slid over his shoulders, and took ahold of the pony tail holder. His hair was soon down, and I slid the pony tail holder over my hand, and onto my wrist. My hands the slid into his hair, and I reveled in the feeling of his hair in my fingers, and his mouth of my breast.

I sighed softly, realizing that this was what I had missed for so long. I had missed having someone to cherish me, and love me. Someone that I could return the affection, and not be told that was stupid. I smiled and raised his head so that I could kiss him again, softly. I showered his face and neck in kisses before sinking down to my knees in front of him.

I smiled up at him as my hands ran down his legs and then back up. My hands stopped at Bob's belt, and I had it undone in record time. He looked down upon me, and ran a hand through my hair, a smile on his lips. I opened the button on his jeans, and then slid the zipper down. He licked his lower lip, and I pushed his pants down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, and I looked to notice that he was tenting his boxers.

I smiled up at him, and slid my nails up his legs again until I reached his boxers. Then, I grabbed the waist band, and pulled it out and down. I blinked a few times and let him step out of his boxers before I moved them both so he could step back to me.

When he stood in front of my, it was my turn to lick my lips. There in front of my face was an amazing cock. It had a well defined head, and was at least 8 inches. All 8 inches stood proudly out from his body, and I wrapped my hand around him. He took in a deep breath, and I slid my tongue over the head, gathering the drop of pre-cum on the tip on my tongue. I smiled up at him and gave him a wink before closing my lips around the head.

The taste of him on my tongue was something that dreams were made of, and I made a mental note to remember to put my tongue stud back in as soon as we reached the house. I ran my tongue down the underside of his cock, and then brought my mouth back up, sliding my tongue anywhere that it wished to venture. After a few seconds, there was no part of his cock left dry.

I then took the head into my mouth, and sucked lightly at first. I was rewarded with another drop of pre-cum and smiled happily before moving more of him into my mouth. I set up a steady rhythm of swirling my tongue on the way down, and then sucking on the way back up. He moaned softly, and I cupped his balls in my hand.

I ran my fingers lightly over his balls, and continued sucking, taking him deeper into my mouth with each trip down his glorious cock. Soon, he pressed against the back of my throat, and his hands went to the back of my head, urging me onwards. I gagged a little at first, but then got the hang of it, and swallowed, allowing him to slip down my throat.

He moaned loudly, and I continued sucking and licking his cock, making sure that when he reached the back of my throat, that I deep throated him. His hips began to rock forwards and backwards with my movements, and soon he was fucking my mouth.

I moaned softly and looked up to see him bite his lower lip, and then run his tongue over it. I moved my hands to his hips, and swallowed when he reached the back of my throat. With him buried completely in my mouth, I began to hum, and held him there for a moment. This added a vibration, and he moaned loudly.

"God, baby, I'm going to cum," Bob said between breaths. I moaned softly, and picked the speed up, wanting to taste him, and feel him cumming in my mouth. I didn't have to wait and want for long. His hands held my head as he fucked my mouth. I continued sucking, and moving my tongue, deep throating when the occasion arose. He soon buried his dick down my throat with an outcry, and I swallowed his cum as it ran down my throat.

I licked him clean, and swallowed before pulling him down beside me on the wet ground. The rain was still coming down, but more lightly than before. He wrapped his arms around me, and I smiled. His arms were warm, safe, and loving. Bob's breathing slowly returned to normal, and he kissed me softly. I returned the kiss, and ran my tongue over his bottom lip.

He caught my tongue with his teeth and grinned. I smiled and winked before turning to face him. I curled into him, and my hand dropped down between us, playing with his cock. He began to grow hard again, and I laughed softly.

"Ready to play again already?" I spoke huskily, still turned on very much from earlier.

"Always ready to play with you, baby," he responded.

I grinned and stood up. His hand fell to his lap, and he began to rub his cock as I slowly slid my shorts and thong off. I stood there in front of him, my perky breasts upturned with hard nipples, and a shaved clean pussy. He wrapped his arms around me, and I sank down into his lap. It was pure bliss to have our bare skin touching, and his arms wrapped around me.

I placed my hand back on his cock, and noticed that it was hard as a piece of blue steel. I moaned softly, and he slid a hand between my legs.

"You're absolutely dripping," he spoke softly. His breath fell across my face in a warm caress, and I kissed him softly.

He moved me around, and the clothes so that I was laying on some clothes, and he had something under his knees. He moved over me, and caressed my skin lightly with his fingertips. Bob made me shiver with almost every movement that he performed. He then lowered his hand, and rubbed my pussy lightly. His other hand was lining his cock up, and he soon pushed in slowly.

I moaned loudly, and my hands moved up to hold onto his shoulders. He planted his hands on either side of me, and held himself still inside of me for a moment. I could feel his cock pulsing, and I pulled him down a bit closer so that I could place kisses over his shoulders and neck. A few nibbles and licks were randomly dispersed along with the kisses, and he began a steady rhythm.

Bob would move his cock to where only the head remained inside me, and then he would thrust until he was fully buried inside of me. He moved slowly at first, picking up rhythm. I felt packed full. I was exhilaratingly happy, and moaning softly. I clenched my walls around his dick, and he moaned also.

He smoothed the hair out of my face with a hand as he continued to move in and out of me. He kissed me softly, and then lowered his mouth to my ear to speak huskily.

"I love those little sounds that you make. They're very sexy."

I moaned again, and bit my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and ran my fingers through his hair. I tugged a little when he picked up speed, causing me to whimper, and arch my back. I bit down lightly on his shoulder, and he moaned my name.

Bob began to move even faster, and I knew that it wouldn't take me long to fall over the edge.

"Bob, I'm so close." I whispered huskily in his ear. "Me too," he groaned softly against my neck.

I raked my nails down his back and felt him cum inside of me with an outcry of my name. That was the final straw for me, and I shattered, his name falling from my lips like a mantra.

He collapsed on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around him, sighing softly. He mumbled my name a few more times, and I smiled brightly.

We got up a little while later, and grabbed our clothes before heading back inside for a shower. I knew that him staying with me would be a great time, and I would enjoy spending this time with him. I now had someone to share the rain with, and that made me thrilled.