Rainy Day

Story Info
Michael had a tough day at work and rushes home to Mia
1.1k words
4.12
14.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air smelled sweet as Mia listened to the rain pattering on the windows. She relaxed on the couch, her mind drifting in the quiet of the afternoon. Her bare feet resting on the coffee table, Mia stretched her arms above her head, her pink oversized t-shirt lifting, exposing her pale skin contrasting with her black bikini panties. Mia stirred from her day dream, startled by the clicking of the front door knob turning. Her heart jumped with excitement that Michael was home. As she roused from her comfort and approached the door, Michael entered and was already removing his coat. He reached out for her, looping his hand around her waist and pulling her in closely for a kiss. He smelled gently of dew and cigarettes.

Mia pulled away slightly, "Welcome home baby. How was your day today?"

Michael ran his hand up Mia's back, resting at the back of her neck as he pulled her head closer. His lips parted around hers, his tongue searching out hers, almost desperately. His fingers intertwined in her hair, gripping tightly, holding her close to him. He broke away from her sweet mouth and turned her head slightly to whisper in her ear,

"Please, I need this today my darling."

Mia's was puzzled, not knowing what he meant. He slowly released his grasp on her and began to unbuckle his belt. Mia moved to help him as Michael quickly swatted her hands away. He pushed her down to her knees as he pulled his belt off his black dress pants. He doubled it and wrapped it around this hand. Mia waited patiently on her knees, at his feet, wondering what he has in store for her today. With her hands in her lap, she looked up at Michael's face, searching for her fate. Without a word, Michael pushed Mia's shoulders towards the ground. Her shirt falling forward exposing not only her back, but her gorgeous, hanging breasts. She hit the floor with a soft thud, her cheek now resting on the plush carpet.

Michael took a moment to revel in the beauty before him, admiring her curves and porcelain skin. The way her back sloped, her face low, hips raised, breasts exposed. She was the picture of perfection, like a scandalous renaissance painting.

"Oh Mia..." He whispered.

Mia heard the snap right before feeling the bite of the leather. She shuddered and inhaled sharply at the surprise and pain as Michael hit the soft, tender skin at the back of her legs. Again and again the belt fell and he beat her flesh, ever so slightly hitting a different spot each time. Mia's pale complexion reddened by the belt. Her skin aflame with the brutality of the strikes. Michael felt an instant relief wash over him, carefully executing each lash with precision and determination, he felt better for the first time all day.

After what felt like an eternity, Mia heard Michael unzip his pants. She still lay on the floor, her hips barely an inch from the carpet as her body was strife with exhaustion from the belt. The sound of the unzipping awakened her in the quiet room and she turned her head slowly to watch him undress.

Michael took in the sight before him, Mia face down on the floor, pleading eyes watching him, skin striped in red welts. He ran his fingers down her back, sending chills to Mia's toes. He carefully shimmied his pants down slightly and pulled out his cock. He was so hard from the whipping, he thought he might come from that alone. He slowly starting stroking himself as he admired the beauty sprawled below him. Slowing going down to his knees, Michael began rubbing the engorged tip along the curves of Mia's behind. The skin felt warm as he grazed his most sensitive organ along her skin. Mia could feel the trail of wetness as Michael caressed her with his cock, turned on by solely by the fact that she was the reason he was so hard.

Michael nudged Mia's legs open with his knee and began to rub his cock along her dripping pussy. He yearned to be able to taste the sweetness running down her open thighs. Mia could feel his clothed legs brushing against hers as Michael positioned himself between them. He gently lifted her hips, pulling her in closer as he pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. Mia let out a gasp as she suddenly felt so full. Her pussy gripped at Michael's head, massaging it as he slowly pushed in deeper. With one hand around her waist, Michael reached forward and grasped Mia's shoulder thrusting forward as deep as her pussy would allow. He waited there for a moment, Mia's pussy stuffed to capacity, softly spasming around his hard cock. Leveraging himself with his hand tightly on Mia's shoulder, Michael began to fuck Mia deeply, never pulling his cock back more than a few inches. He stayed in as deep as possible, his entire cock enveloped in her pussy. Mia could feel Michael's balls pushed against her clit, causing an electric shock each time they bumped it. She felt so full, moaning in her state of ecstacy.

"Oh fuck baby. Baby, please, fuck me hard. Fuck me until you come. I want to feel you come inside me."

Michael sped up his ministrations. He pounded into Mia, pulling her closer to him each time, pushing his cock in as deep as it would go. Mia's knees stung as they rubbed the carpet. Her mind not able to focus on anything but the please of Michael's cock in her pussy. She could hear him begin to breath heavier as his actions became more determined. Michael could feel the orgasm beginning, his legs tensing from the strain of pleasure. He began to fuck Mia faster, only one goal was on his mind. In a moment of pure ecstasy, Mia's pussy grabbed at his cock and milked every last drop as he came.

Mia could feel Michal's breath on her back as he collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the floor. He slowly withdrew from her pussy as Mia tried to arch her hips to keep him inside. He rested his head against hers and wrapped his arms around her tightly as they lay on the floor in exhaustion. They were both sweaty and sticky, but so consumed with pleasure, neither of them minded. Mia and Michael laid on the carpet, the rain still falling in the distance as they basked in the warmth and pleasure of their lives.