Rainy Day Fantasy Ch. 02: Soap Opera

Story Info
Ellen keeps her bound husband from being bored.
1.6k words
4.35
16.7k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soap Opera

The suspense is getting to me as I wait, legs spread and attached to the floor, arms spread and stretched above my head, blindfolded and naked. Was I so annoying to Ellen that she needed to keep me away from her like this? I'm wondering what's in store for me, when I hear something. I think a door is opening. I sense that someone is near me. (I hope it's Ellen, and not someone else invited to see me in this predicament.) I feel two fingers lightly touching my chest, making lazy circles, and then heading south to my belly. The soft touch, almost a tickling, has a sensuous effect, and my flaccid cock begins to swell. SLAP! "Ouch! What was that?" I cry out after my cock was slapped.

"I didn't tell MY cock to grow, did I?" Ellen says. "And remember, it is MY cock. First I'm going to slip this little ring on it so when it does get hard it will get VERY hard, and stay that way." She then wriggles the ring over the head and slides it down to the base of my penis, pulling on the head to make the penis thinner so the ring slides on easier. "Now, just one more detail and I'll be ready to get on with my afternoon. Open your mouth and let me put this little blue pill on your tongue. Here's a glass of water. Take a sip and swallow the pill. That's it. You know how I love big, hard cocks, and in case I'm in the mood for one later I want you to be ready, willing and able. OK. Now I can get on with my afternoon", she tells me as she gently strokes my ever growing cock. "I'm going to go and watch my soap now. You just wait here for me...oh, that's right, you have no choice...and be quiet. Instead of skipping through the commercials like I usually do I'll come back to check on you during the ads. Maybe I'll even see to it that you stay hard, just to make things more interesting. But, you know how annoyed I get at all the ads. I have my leather strap with me so I can take out my anger. Each time there's a break for ads I'll add two more swats to the count. And now, since you're very hard right now, let me give you something to think about while you're alone here in the dark. I'll start with just two swats, one on each side of your gorgeous butt, and then I can go."

SLAP! "One," she says.

I gasp as the sting of the strap was sharper than I expected. Obviously this was the leather side of the strap being used on my ass, not the softer side.

SLAP! "Two."

Now both sides are stinging. This will indeed remind me of what's to come while she watches her soap opera. I'm alone again, strung up spread-eagled and in the dark, only now I have a raging hard-on and an ass that stings from just those 2 swats with the leather strap. I'm not looking forward to getting more each time the soap opera breaks for commercials, but it seems that I have no say in the matter.

I can hear the TV come on and in a short time the soap opera begins. I can barely hear it from the other room with all the doors closed. How long 'til the first break? In a few minutes I hear the familiar theme song, which means a commercial break is beginning. The TV stays on so I can't hear much else, and am startled when I once again feel the light touch of fingers on my skin. This time it starts on my back and shoulders, working their way downward. They cross my butt and continue down the back of my leg, brushing so lightly that it again tickles sensuously. The fingers then start back upward, now on the inside of my thighs. My cock is so hard now it feels like it will split open in anticipation of being touched and stroked by the approaching fingers. It is not to be, though, as the fingers come back to my ass, then circle around my body to my belly, and then circle my nipples leaving my cock throbbing and twitching in the air.

SLAP! "One," she says, as the leather strap finds my ass. I was so engrossed in the feelings of arousal that I wasn't expecting that. SLAP! "Two." SLAP "Three." The fourth swat is harder than the rest have been.

"Oh!" I cry out instinctively.

"Quiet!" Ellen says. "I told you to be quiet, and I meant it. One more outburst and I'll stuff one of my panties in your mouth and tie it there so you can't spit it out. And it won't be a clean one, either. In fact, the ones I'm wearing now are starting to get wet because I'm getting turned on by all this play. Plus,

I've been playing with myself while I watch my show. By the way, I'm wearing some new, VERY sexy panties. You'd like them. Let me pull up my skirt so you can see yourself. Oh, I forgot, you're blindfolded. Well, trust me, you'd like them. Anyway, just for that outburst, I'll add two more swats each time I come in. Although, from watching your cock's reaction each time, you don't seem to mind them."

With that, Ellen leaves me alone again as I can hear the soap start.

Soon the theme is playing again and I'm anticipating more fingering on my body. But again I'm surprised as my balls are being grabbed and lightly squeezed. Gradually the pressure increases on them until it begins to be painful. My cock is responding again by swelling. Ellen then starts stroking it while keeping her firm grip on the balls. I can't see it, of course, but I'm sure my cock is shiny and purple by now. It wants to be stroked until it cums, but suddenly all stimulation on cock and balls stops.

SLAP! "One."

After six I remember that I get two more each time, so have to endure seven and eight. I am sure that my ass must be bright red by now. It sure feels like it, stinging like hell. My cock, though, continues to respond by swelling even more with each hit although I didn't think it could. Without any words, Ellen is gone and the soap starts again.

My ass is still stinging a little and my cock, thanks to the ring on it that helps to keep it engorged with blood, is still semi-erect, and the theme music starts again, so I know I'll be getting more attention soon. I don't anticipate anything in particular this time since I was fooled last time. Much to my pleasant surprise, the first thing I feel is stroking on my cock...light touches up and down its length until once again I can feel it straining as if it wants to burst through its skin. I imagine it is hard, shiny, purple and with veins bulging along the shaft. I feel the head being held now and lifted upward toward my naval. Ouch! I manage to keep from crying out, as my balls get a sharp slap. That hurts! I think she has slapped me with the soft side of her strap, but it sure hurt anyway. The balls weren't made for that treatment but strung up as I am there's nothing I can do about it. Three more slaps on my balls. Fortunately not too hard, so the pain is bearable, plus my cock is reacting to this, too, in a favorable way. Now Ellen switches the side of the strap and starts on my ass, the first of what will be ten swats this time. Nine, ten and she's gone, back to her soap opera. Maybe the last segment coming up? I hope so!

There's the theme, only this time the TV goes off, so I think the show must be over. I'll soon know what's next in store for me. But nothing happens for a while, and then I hear some noises coming from the kitchen. What's going on now? Another few minutes go by when I hear Ellen coming near me.

"I thought you must be thirsty by now, so I brought you something," she says. "Here, drink this orange juice."

She places the glass to my lips. I can smell the juice and take a big sip. It's orange juice alright, but with a liberal addition of rum added. It's strong, but goes down my throat very smoothly, and I drink until it's all gone. All the time she's holding the glass to my lips with one hand and her other hand is cupping my balls...massaging and kneading them. So while I'm getting some rum up top, I'm also getting very hard down below.

"Look at you, all ready for action. Well I'm so horny now after playing with myself the last hour, I can't resist that big, fat cock. I have to have it in my mouth for a while."

As soon as I finish my drink, without losing her grip on my balls, Ellen drops to her knees and starts licking my shaft, then takes it in her mouth and works her magic on it. I am in heaven, and want to cum so badly now. Please, Ellen, I think to myself, suck it hard and let me cum.

"That's enough," she says, as she moves away, leaving my cock and balls in limbo. "I have other things to do this afternoon. I'll return soon to see that you are entertained while you're waiting here." She starts to leave, then stops. "Oh! I almost forgot, how many were we up to last time? Ten or twelve? Just to be sure we'll make it fourteen this time."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP...