Rainy Day Fantasy Ch. 04: Fun

Story Info
Time for Ellen to have some fun at her husband's expense.
1.9k words
4.46
18.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While not necessary to understand this chapter of Rainy Day Fantasy, the reader will probably enjoy it more by reading the previous three chapters first.

*****

Blindfolded, gagged with Ellen's fragrant panties, hands fastened behind my back, I am being led through the house by my swollen, straining cock. I can guess the path by the floor I am crossing...cold tile, warmer wood, and then soft carpet. I have no choice but to "follow the leader" and I think that I end up standing with my back against the wall next to our bed. With a last squeeze of my prick, Ellen lets go and tells me not to move while she undresses.

"It's too bad you can't see my little striptease, especially when I get down to my new, very sexy panties. Oh, that's right; they're in your mouth now, aren't they?" Soon, I can hear her getting onto the bed and lying down right in front of me. "Oh, look at that delicious hard cock. My cock! Let's see if it can be any harder." With that, she starts lightly stoking my cock, gradually increasing the pressure until it feels so swollen that the skin might split open. "Oh, that's much better. Look at the veins up and down the shaft. And the head, so purple and shiny. I want that inside me!"

In a few seconds I feel something on the tip of my cock, and now I can tell that it's a condom being rolled down until it's all the way to the base of the shaft, probably touching the cock ring that's been in place all afternoon. 'This is just to be sure that nothing leaks out of that thing onto me or the bed. I bet you'd like nothing more right now, though. Turn around and face the wall!"

I turn around and can feel her unhooking my wrist cuffs from each other so that my hands and arms are free.

"Now take off the blindfold and face me!" I do and am greeted with the incredible sight of her naked body, legs spread apart, lying on the bed right in front of me As if seeing the tips of her nipples swollen and her shaved pussy wasn't enough to make my rock-hard erection twitch, she's playing with her clit with one hand and now is grabbing my balls with the other.

"Now listen carefully, cuz I'm not going to repeat this. I want you to stick my cock in my dripping pussy where it belongs. But you are not to touch my body with your hands. I just want to feel that big prick filling me inside. And you better do exactly as I say. When I say faster, or slower, or deeper, or harder, you better perform. Remember the spanks you got in the other room to show you what not obeying will bring you. One more thing...even though you have a condom on, you are not to cum. You need to be hard for a long time to be useful to me. If you cum, you'll get far worse punishment than what you had before. Plus, I'll slide that cum-filled condom off your little, shriveled-up prick, turn it inside out, and shove it in your mouth until you've licked and sucked all your cum off it, and then swallowed every drop. Now, get up here and put that bulging cock in my pussy."

Being careful not to touch Ellen's body, I climb over her into position, anticipating the exquisite feeling I will soon have of my throbbing cock sliding into her cunt. She grabs it and guides it to the entrance of her love cave and I slide into her.

"Slowly," she says. "Now a little deeper...that's it. Oh, that's what I've been craving all afternoon. Now, deeper...all the way in. Now pump it in and out a little...harder...yes, that's it. Deeper and harder. Stop...just hold it there...that's the place. Ohhhh," she moans, and starts to finger her clit again while I'm deep inside her. By now I'm very close to cumming myself. Even with the condom on, as aroused as I have been for hours, it's all I can do to control my cock.

She tells me to make a few more strokes in and out, and just as I fear that I'll lose control, Ellen shoves me away with both hands, and my raging cock slides out of her.

"Stop, before you tear me apart. It's as big as I've ever seen it, and now it's starting to swell even more. Turn around so your cock and balls are right over my face and your face is right over my pussy." I maneuver myself around, being careful not to touch her body with my hands until I'm positioned the way she said. Is it too much to hope that she plans on taking me in her mouth, condom and all, and making me cum? I don't even care about the consequences she's warned me about, I just need to get off. I feel her doing something behind my head, then realize that she's untying the strap around my head and pulling the gag out of my mouth. That's a relief, as my jaws are sore from being held open for so long.

"Now start licking my clit like you do so well. And when I tell you to suck, you better do it the way I like."

As I lick and suck on her clit, occasionally dipping my tongue into her pussy, tasting all her juices, my hard-on continues to throb, in need of release. But no luck right now. It just waves around in the air as Ellen now is really moaning as she nears an orgasm. As I'm still sucking gently on her clit I see her putting a big dildo near her pussy and she starts to slide it inside her. Now she really is starting to get off and her moans grow louder. She pulls me up by my shoulders and tells me to keep watching as she stimulates herself towards an orgasm. Now she leaves the dildo pushed all the way in her cunt and grabs my arms, pulling them behind my back, fastening the wrist cuffs together again.

"That will keep you from playing with yourself while I have my fun."

Leaving the dildo deep inside herself, she starts to stimulate herself again with her fingers on her clit, while grasping my balls with her other hand. Immediately her moans begin again and I know she's not far from an orgasm. As her moans get louder and louder, she starts to spank my ass with her hand, harder and harder as she gets closer to orgasm. Finally, she screams out and her body starts to shudder. On and on, seemingly for minutes, her orgasm continues. When her body calms down she rests for a minute, then resumes until another orgasm overcomes her, not as strong as the first, but sufficient to make her spank my butt, which by now is on fire again.

At last Ellen relaxes, and says to me "Get off now, I'm very tired and want to take a nap. You go into the other room and watch TV while I rest. Be sure to close the door to the bedroom and hall so I won't be disturbed." I carefully climb off without disturbing her, when she starts gently fondling my cock and balls again.

"Just want to be sure you're still good and horny. But don't try to find a way to rub my cock and get off, because I'll see that the condom is full, and you know what will happen then! Now go and enjoy the rest of your day while I rest." She looks very angelic, lying there, totally relaxed. As I'm about to leave the bedroom, trying to close the door with my hands tied behind my back, she says, sleepily, "I still have lots of things to do around the house...maybe, if it's still raining tomorrow..."

I get all the necessary doors closed, find the remote control for the TV and figure out how to use it from behind my back. After several failed attempts I manage to get the TV on and settle for the Tennis Channel. Shortly, I guess because of all the rum I consumed, I feel tired and I curl up on the couch, trying to find a comfortable position with my hands the way they are. Thanks to the cock ring I'm still pretty hard.

"What a day," I think to myself.

The end

Epilog

I awake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I barely open my eyes to see the bright sunshine streaming into the room. I wonder where I am while I slowly emerge from my trance-like sleep. Squinting in the bright light I slowly come to realize that I'm curled up on the couch. I'm covered with a warm, soft blanket, but seem to be naked, as I feel the texture of the couch beneath me. Was that a dream I just woke from? It seemed so real, yet unbelievable. What's going on?

"Good morning, Mario," I hear. "You're finally awake?"

Ellen is nearby in the kitchen, pouring herself some coffee.

"I was so tired yesterday that I lay down for a rest and ended up sleeping through the night...didn't even have any dinner. But I got up during the night and went to the kitchen to have a snack, and there you were, sound asleep on the couch, with the TV blaring away, of course. You looked so peaceful I decided to leave you there and got a blanket for you. But what a dream you must have been having just now! You were screaming and moaning, and making strange noises like you had something stuffed in your mouth. What was that all about? Do you remember?"

I remember having a vivid dream, and am trying to recall what it was about. As I start to remember some of the details it seems so real that I wonder if it was a dream or reality that I'm recalling. I remember it as being both frightening and pleasurable at the same time. Was it a dream? I quickly feel my ankles and wrists, expecting maybe to find cuffs attached, but there's nothing there. I check my cock for a ring, but also nothing. Strange, indeed!

"I've fixed a nice breakfast for us, so go and get yourself ready," she says. I throw off the blanket and get off the couch and head for the bathroom. "Oh, look at you! If that dream gave you that hard-on I want to know all about it. Think about it and write down what you can remember. I want to know what turns you on like that."

I take a piss (takes a while to get started with this erection), then get my robe and slippers from my closet. While there I take a quick peek at my attaché case containing our BDSM toys, and see that it's where I always put it. On the way to the table for breakfast I detour through the entry hall and look at the doorway where, in my dream, at least, I spent most of yesterday afternoon chained up. There is no sign of any frame or device that one could attach chains to, and I can't imagine Ellen being able to put up and take down something like that so quickly. So I come to the conclusion that it had to have been a dream, a very realistic, exciting dream.

As I start to leave the hallway I see something on the floor. I bend over and pick up a clothespin...