Rainy Day in May

Story Info
Roommate gets caught watching.
1.3k words
4.06
118.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past five years it had been an on-again-off-again relationship. However, through it all we always had time to “hook-up”, no matter who Sue was dating or who I was dating at any given time. It would always start as a simple phone call, followed by a request to get together and catch up. There was never any mention of sex but we both knew it would happen every time and it was never the exact same scenario as the time before. In fact in a lot of ways our relationship became stronger. There weren’t any “games”; we could be ourselves without trying to impress the other.

It was the middle of the afternoon on a rainy day in May. Sue had just called.

“I’m bored”, she had said.

“C’mon over, we’re just hanging out.” I replied while referring to my roommate, Kyle.

She arrived 15 minutes later after stopping for beer, movies, and snacks. We watched the first movie, which was a comedy and had a few beers and some snacks. By the time the movie was over I was feeling a little tipsy and a little horny. Sue excused herself to use the restroom and an idea popped into my head. My roommate was watching some other show and didn’t even notice me getting up and heading towards the back rooms.

I stood outside the door to the bathroom with my finger to my lips as a sign to be quiet. When she opened the door she knew right away what I was up to and just smiled and nodded. I headed to my room and Sue was right behind me. Trying not to make too much noise I didn’t close my door all the way.

She raised her eyebrows at me as if to ask: okay now what? I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them along with my boxers down to my ankles and sat down on the edge of my bed. Sue smiled and nodded. She loves to suck cock and she has told me that she would suck mine anytime that I want. Of course there is a twist, Sue loves to be completely naked when she sucks dick. On occasion she also likes to finger herself while giving head.

I wasn’t surprised when she started to take off her clothes. First she pulled her polo shirt over her head revealing a simple, pink bra that clasps in the front (my favorite kind). Next, after stepping out of her sandals, she pushed her shorts down over her hips and kicked them off into the corner. It doesn’t take much for me to get hard but seeing her undress and now in front of me in her bra and panties made it all that much easier.

Sue has that “nice girl from next door look” with what I call a perfect body. She is 5’ 6”, 135 lbs and has natural red, curly hair down to the middle of her back. Her 36C boobs looked great in her simple bra and the rest of her body looked great in matching pink, G-string (not thong, she can’t stand them) panties.

The bra was the next item to join the other clothes on the floor. I admired her half dollar size puffy pink nipples as she hooked her thumbs into the two strings of her panties. She noticed me anxiously awaiting the next move, smiled and very slowly pushed her panties off. She briefly stood back up to step closer to me and my eyes zeroed in on the tiny, shaved mound of red fur. She would never completely shave despite my constant begging but she kept it trimmed very nice.

She kneeled between my legs and wasted no time in wrapping her right hand around my throbbing dick. She stroked it a couple of times then lowered her head for a closer look. Her hair was hanging down blocking my view so I couldn’t see what she did next but I sure knew exactly what it was.

“Oh yesssss,” I quietly moaned as I felt her tongue start at the base of my cock and lick it’s way up the entire length of my shaft.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she had wrapped her lips around the head and was swirling her tongue in a circular motion. Then she started bobbing her head up and down.

“That feels sooooooo gooooood.” I whispered just loud enough for her to hear. She looked up at me, slid her lips off of my dick and started stroking it with her hand.

“You like that huh?” She asked and I just nodded in reply. After that she got into a steady rhythm of alternating between licking up and down my shaft and bobbing her head up and down while sucking on my cock and then stroking my dick. I was in heaven.

It seemed like an hour had passed by because it felt so good but in reality it was closer to 15 minutes. Sue had let me get close to cumming and then slowed down or switchgear, but now I was getting to the point of no return.

“Do you want to cum?” She asked.

This time I nodded but I also opened my eyes and looked up at her. That’s when I noticed Kyle looking through the door that I had left open. He was so busy watching Sue and checking out her beautiful, naked body that he didn’t notice that I had seen him. I closed my eyes just enough that I could still see him and he would still think that they were closed.

Having an audience and knowing he was checking out Sue turned me on even more. Then she used her left hand to start pulling on and playing with my balls.

“I want you to cum now, I want you to cum in my mouth.” She said before quickly putting my dick back inside of her mouth. I could feel it building up, my orgasm was nearing. I took one last look at Kyle at the door. He had a weird look on his face and he was kind of glassy eyed. Then it dawned on me, my roommate was beating off in the hallway while watching Sue suck my dick. That sent me over the edge and I came in waves. Sue knew it was coming but I think the intensity surprised her. She quickly adjusted and swallowed every last drop.

I finally caught my breath and once again looked to the door. He was gone. Sue sat back and smiled at me.

“Did you like that?” She asked.

“Oh yeah, it was awesome. But I have to tell you something.” I had decided to let her know. “I am not sure how long he was out there but Kyle was watching us.” I was afraid she would be mad but she was far from mad. In fact her response shocked me. First she grinned and nodded at me as if she knew.

“I was watching him in the mirror. That’s why I wouldn’t let you finish right away.” Then she added, “The whole situation has me so hot and my pussy is dripping wet.”

“Maybe I can help you with that.” I offered.

“You are going to do more than help.” She replied, “Lay back down, I want to sit on your face and cum in your mouth.”

“Shouldn’t we close the door first?” I asked as she was climbing up the bed.

“No, Kyle watching me before is what got me so hot to begin with.” She responded.

“What if he wants to watch again?” I asked as she positioned her legs on either side of my head.

“Let him. Who knows, maybe you will be the one watching next time.” She said loud enough for him to hear if he was right outside the door. “Now, eat my pussy!” She said even louder and lowered it onto my mouth before I could reply.

Oh well, there are worse situations to be in and besides I love eating her pussy.