Rainy Day Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then, Jackson decided to poke his head in to monitor the activity within the mom's bedroom. Someone else was going to get her attention this rainy afternoon, and he looked none too happy about it. Behind him, Reese had already sprawled himself out on the living room rug, seemingly already resigned to the fact that dad would be otherwise occupied for the immediate future. He yawned and rolled on his side.

"Jackson, you go play with your new friend," said Julie, patting him on his rump and closing the bedroom door, shooing him into the living room. She turned back to me. "So I can play with mine." The sound of a soft whimper came from the living room as Jackson voiced his dismay.

Julie removed my shirt and added it to the growing pile of garments at our feet. She rubbed my chest hair with her fingers while I nuzzled her neck, pressing her body into mine, her big plump tits mashing against my skin.

She next squatted down in front of me, her ice-blue eyes never leaving mine, and slowly unbuckled my belt. She slid my pants down my thighs as I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers. Her manicured nails caressed my scrotum through my boxers as my cock twitched in response to the erotic tactile sensors administered by this sensual stranger.

Her palm ran over the length of my shaft as her eyes danced like a child preparing to open a wrapped Christmas present. My own hands ran over her lovely face, now glowing with arousal, and I brushed her black hair from her forehead. She slipped two fingers under the fabric of my boxers, mercifully extracting my rod from behind the waist band.

My dick popped out and curled upward in salute at a twenty-five degree angle or so, the usual curvature when I am fully engorged with desire. Her eyes widened and she emitted a soft moan, almost like a dove cooing.

"Oooooh, my," she gushed. "What a thing of beauty." She enveloped my shaft with both hands and began to stroke and pump on it, with a gentle rhythm. "That is one thick cock, John. Debra must have been keeping this secret to herself." She cupped my heavy testicles in her left hand as if she were teeing up a golf ball.

"Mmmmm, advertised as a great tongue, and now this. Hung, too. Hung and a great tongue. It's like a bonus. This must be my lucky Monday."

Julie rose up on her knees just enough so that her tits were at the same position as my dick. She pressed her full boobs together and tenderly placed my cock between the soft cavern of her cleavage. She lowered her head and her long pink tongue began to lap around the purple tip of my cock head, catching the first drop of pre cum that oozed from my slit. A little dab will do ya.......

The fit of my cock and her tits was a perfect one, snug and tight. She let a strand of saliva dribble down her chin and onto my cock to further lubricate the connection. I began to rock my pelvis forward into her chest, tit-fucking her now, watching her head lower ever so slowly downward toward my cock with each thrust. Both of her hands were firmly pressed against the outside of her big rack, exacerbating the friction of the tits-on-dick sensation.

My own hands instinctively grabbed onto the back of her head and lifted her face upward. I wanted to watch her pretty face as she made love to my dick with her big, firm titties. Her eyes were glazed over with a look of pure lust. Her lips were open in a frozen oval, forming a perfect circle.

"I have to be honest with you," she said, looking up into my eyes, the rocking of her tits causing my dick to harden even more. "When a man turns me on, I can't wait to worship his cock." She released her grip on her boobs and in one motion, grabbed my ass and pushed my hips towards her face. "I need you in my mouth. Now."

With that, her full ruby-red lips swallowed about five inches of my cock. I groaned my delight with a loud utterance of surprise glee, her lips sucking on me with a torrid fervor. Her thick black hair swirled around wildly as she pulled back for just a second to catch her breath, and then she plunged back in, taking almost all of my seven inches in one impassioned gulp.

I looked down to see that my cock had essentially disappeared within her warm mouth. Her nose was pushed up against my stomach, half-hidden within the trimmed hairs of my pubes, and she made soft muffled moans, her mouth stuffed with cock. "Mmmph, mmmph, aaaahhh......"

Julie's cheeks contracted as my cock made indentations into the side of her face. She pulled her head back and a long strand of saliva accompanied her descent backward, trailing from my cock tip to her lips for about two feet. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and sucked the spittle back into her mouth, as if she were inhaling a long strand of spaghetti.

(For whatever reason, my mind immediately flashed to that scene in the animated Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp." I always thought that scene was a little racy for a kids' flick, with its double-entendre symbolism. But maybe that's just the way my mind works.)

Once Julie consumed her own saliva, she continued her talented oral assault on me, voicing her approval with grunts and squeals as I positioned the back of her head into my tummy and face-fucked her relentlessly. The harder I gripped her skull, the faster she sucked and the louder she moaned on my cock.

I hadn't even noticed until I looked down that Julie had somehow pushed her own leggings and thong down to her thighs. They were bunched just above her knees as she squatted, and her left hand was jammed into her pussy, masturbating herself furiously.

This sight, combined with the incredibly intense blow job that was being performed upon me, caused my balls to swell to the brim, indicating pending release. "Julie," I grunted, holding her head tightly so that my cock could not escape from her mouth. "I'm going to cum soon. Where would you like me to cum.....?" Granted, there was just a bit of a dichotomy to my gentlemanly inquiry, since I was face-fucking her roughly at the time, but it never hurts to ask, does it?

She reluctantly withdrew her lips from the vise-like hold she had on my cock. The "pop" as she released me from her wet oral cavern was audible and echoed throughout the room.

"My face. Cum all over my face." She tilted her head back and opened her mouth like a child saying "aaah" in a doctor's office. Her left hand was still pistoning over her own pussy, and now her right was pumping my shaft with a frenzy. "After all," she chuckled to me, her voice a deep, sultry octave lower than I had heard it until now. "It will wash off in the shower, right?"

I maneuvered her head so that my release was sure to go anywhere except her mouth. I wanted to face-paint her, that was for sure. Despite what we see in every porn movie, not every woman is a proponent of this act, the happiest of endings.

With one hand snugly holding her face at just the right angle, I joined her in wanking my cock for maybe fifteen seconds, when I announced the departing train of jism with a grunt. "Heeere it cums, Julie........."

The first blast was impressive for a fifty-three year-old man, if I do say so myself. It splattered first onto Julie's nostril then ricocheted off of her forehead right between the eyes,finally coming to its resting place in her hair. It was like Kennedy's magic bullet. How could one shot cause that much damage?

Just like the Zapruder film, in slow motion, Julie's head went back and to the right, back and to the right, as the cum exploded into fragments. Cum bullets numbers two, three, and four followed in quick succession and with equal force, perhaps even more so. Number two hit her flush on the chin and careened down to her tits. Numbers three and four split up the fun equally, painting each cheek, first the right, then the left.

The remainder of volleys in the chamber came at a lesser velocity, but they still served to coat Julie's pretty, preppy face in a soupy white glaze. By now, I had flushed my cock right against her cheek, and her tongue lapped out to catch any residue of semen dripping from my still twitching weapon.

Julie was almost hyperventilating with lust, and she took my shaft in her hand and wiped it all over her face, leaving a trail of milky seed on the lovely canvas. She finished by taking me and placing my cock directly on her tits, where she tapped my dick onto each nipple, extracting the very last drop of cum, and then she lifted each breast to her mouth, and one by one, licked the jism off of her nipples.

She looked up at me, ringlets of cum coating her face like the raindrops that had recently pelted us. "That was my fast blow job. I get carried away, I can't help myself, it's like I'm in a trance." Her face looked almost apologetic. "The next one will be slower, more sensual, I promise. I usually like to take my time, savor the moment. But let's take that shower. I think I remember something about you eating me......"

The only thing I really focused upon with my selective hearing was, "...The next one..."

Once in the shower, I took the lead and soaped up Julie's soft, curvy feminine body liberally. It was truly a womanly body in the classic sense.

I stood behind her, allowing me unfettered access to the front of her body while softly kissing her neck. I lathered up those full mounds that had just encircled my dick and pulled on the nipples until they took on the texture of shale pebbles.

I pushed my one leg between hers to part them for the purpose of cleaning both her vagina and anus. As my fingers roamed and explored her nether regions, she buried her head into my shoulder and shuddered in pleasure. I was determined to bring her to the brink of release but not let her desire culminate in an orgasm. At least, not quite yet. I wanted to take her body to a crescendo, like a maestro orchestrating a solo concerto.

I was reminded of a passage from Lady Chatterly's Lover. "He watched the beautiful curving drop of her haunches. That fascinated him to-day. How it sloped with a rich down-slope to the heavy roundness of her buttocks!" The "heavy roundness" of Lady Chatterly's backside was wholeheartedly approved of by her lover, just as I was similarly enraptured by the sensual feel of Julie's soft skin nestled in my hands.

I let my index finger ease into the soapy channel of her anus while two fingers of my other hand strummed and tugged tenderly on the thick folds of her puffy labia majora. I wiggled up to my first knuckle in her tight sphincter while finger-fucking her sopping cunt with the other hand. She leaned back to kiss me passionately. "I'm ready," she gasped in my ear.

Enough said. We turned off the steamy water, sufficiently prepared for prolonged oral exploration. I toweled her entire body off, taking my time, letting soft kisses trickle over her collarbone and chest while she wrapped herself in a fluffy pink robe.

She walked through the bathroom and over to the edge of her bed, pushing aside the drapes and climbing in while disrobing. My eyes were riveted on her buttocks as they parted while getting onto the mattress. By now, I had recovered from the mind-blowing blow job that she had administered to me a few moments ago.

I was steel hard, anticipating the pleasure I was about to provide to this wonderful new lover that fate had bestowed on me this late January Monday. Nothing turns me on more than knowing I am going to make a beautiful lady cum and cum and cum.........

Julie propped herself up on three downy pillows and lay on her back on the commodious bedspread. Her pussy glistened with arousal from the after-effects of the digital fucking I had just performed on her in the shower. Her plump labia were already parted from the foreplay. She had her coarse black pubic hair trimmed neatly in a small inverted triangle, the apex pointing directly to her pink gash, like a directional arrow to the Promised Land.

Her ample tits sat on her chest and pushed in opposite directions away from her body. Her soft tummy heaved slightly in anticipation. She trembled as I reached down and gently ran my fingertips over her stomach. I took a pillow from the base of the headboard and lifted her ass up off the bed with one hand, placing it beneath. Her brown anus winked at me now. I had a good strategic angle to lick her cunt from the top of her mound to the bottom of her asshole.

Like on a battlefield or in an athletic event, pre-planning for oral sex on a woman is key to achieve the desired result. It sounds somewhat clinical, but believe me, the woman will thoroughly enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I lay prone on my stomach between her legs and began to gently let my lips run over her calves. She let out an almost inaudible mewing sound, like a content kitten. her eyes were closed and her thoughts were obviously in dream land, knowing a man she met less than two hours ago was now going to pay her sweet oral homage.

I worked my way up her legs agonizingly slowly, turning her on her side slightly and kissing the back of her knees. I watched as her hands began to caress her breasts, running her fingers over them at first, and then lightly pulling on each of her nipples.

When I had worked my way up to her lower thighs, I reached up and took one of her hands away from her breast, temporarily interrupting her boob play. This caused her to open her eyes and gaze down at me.

I gently took her palm and pressed it over her mound, just on top of her pussy. I pulled one finger, the middle finger, from her clenched fist and let it ease down to the top opening of her vagina, just above the clit, right on the mons pubis. I placed my own middle finger on top of Julie's and together, we began to roam the anterior portion of her vulva.

I looked up at her from my view just inches from her cunt, which was now trickling a small stream of moisture onto her inner thighs. I smiled. "Masturbate for me, Julie. I want to watch you. I want to watch where you touch yourself. Then I will soon join you. With my mouth......." l let my words linger in the otherwise still silence of the room.

She groaned, my voice serving as an audible aphrodisiac. Her hips lifted involuntarily off of the mattress and her middle finger began to trace leisurely circle along the outside of her labia. Her clitoral hood blossomed in response and opned slowly, like a rose petal reacting to the warmth of new Springtime sunshine.

Her folds sputtered out a light off-white fluid, almost transparent, and I eased a finger into her vaginal orifice. My face was now just inches away from her cunt, and her secretions emitted a musky yet sweet aroma. I inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of a woman in heat. Strange pussy is like taking a luxury car on a test drive. The scent is fresh, new, and you can't wait to see how it will respond to the handling.

"That's it," I continued to whisper, almost hypnotically. "Masturbate. Pleasure yourself, Julie. it's so exotic to watch you. Such a beautiful woman. Such a beautiful pussy. You have me so hard again......" She let out a guttural growl in reply to both my words and my finger dipping into her steamy cunt.

I let my mouth rise up to her pussy and nibbled on her labia minora with my lips. A second finger of mine entered her gash, one dropping down to caress the base of her inner walls, and the other inching upward to search for that spongy mass of flesh, the elusive g-spot.

I then took Julie's knees in my hands and spread her legs wider and lifted them over my shoulder, letting her feet rest on my back. Julie's pussy lips parted slightly, as if it had a mind of its own and was craving the attention.

Leaning forward, feeling her heat against my face, I smelled her fragrance, sweet and heavy. I started to lick the edges of her lips, up and down, soft and gentle. Julie moaned and took her breasts in her hands again, kneading them and pulling her nipples to get them even more erect, if at all possible.

I continued to softly lick Julie's labia, making sure not to touch her clitoris with my tongue or enter her pussy at this point. My fingers ran over her stomach and I saw and felt her twitch at the touch. Then I returned to her thighs.

Julie was still massaging her breasts and pulling on her nipples, pinching them gently and writhing slowly with her hips, trying to get my tongue to finally run over her clit, but I was in no hurry. I had all afternoon, and all night, if the fates allowed.

Julie's moans started to get louder as my tongue eventually worked its way closer to her clit. I touched it softly with the tip of my tongue and Julie moaned with pleasure. I started to lick her clitoris liberally, though still gently, massaging it and running my tongue down and flicking it in and out of her sodden pussy.

Julie's gyrations became faster, and she squeezed her nipples harder, pulling on them at the same time, further stimulating her. I was making copious mental notes on how she liked to get herself off. I continued to lick her, and every now and again cavalierly sucked on her clit, feeling how hard it had become, how wet it all was all around. Throughout her vaginal cavity, she was completely immersed in fluids now.

I brought a hand up to Julie's pussy, licked my fingers, and gently inserted one finger back into her vagina, moving it in and out slowly. Julie missed a breath as she felt that finger glide inside of her tunnel, and then groaned loudly as I put a second and then a third finger deep inside of her.

I was still licking her labia as I explored the interior of her pussy, using the motion of her hips to help heighten the sensation. I curled my fingers up towards the area of her vagina just below her clitoris. Now I could use my tongue to push down on her clit while my three fingers began to massage that spongy mass of flesh on her upper wall in earnest. As I licked and massaged Julie's clit more fervently, I pushed up firmly with my fingers, feeling the response of Julie's body as it writhed and bounced in response to my g-spot travels.

Julie's breathing was becoming ragged and she started to gasp as I kept licking and sucking and pushing on her clitoris. I brought my other hand up and took over massaging one of her breasts and nipples. Julie put her now free hand on the back of my head and pushed it against her clitoris, increasing the pressure on it.

This caused her stomach and pussy muscles to contract, which I could plainly feel. She brought her legs, which had been resting on my back, straight up into the air. I watched above me as her thighs quivered and shook in staggered, uneven movements, like a whirlybird taking off in a stiff breeze.

I rolled the nipple between my fingers firmly, licked her clitoris vigorously and finally sucked hard on it. All of Julie's muscles tightened and she arched her back as what was apparently a pure sensation of ecstasy flooded though her body. She held her breath momentarily before exhaling, and moaned as she came, and came, and came, just as I had wanted. MIssion accomplished, but far from complete.

If you're going to a job, do it better than anyone else and always exceed expectations. Those were the words of Mrs. Hipple, my seventh-grade teacher. I wonder if she ever dreamed that her words of motivation would someday be applied to pussy eating. I'm sure she'd be proud of her pupil's dedication.

Julie pushed my head flush against her pussy, trying to extract every possible bit of orgasm out of her body. At last, I felt her relax and sink back against the bed board, gasping and trying to catch her breath.

I stood up and climbed onto the bed, lying down next to Julie. We kissed passionately, sharing her nectars, and ran our fingers lovingly over each other, resting and letting her body recharge. But only for a brief moment. There was more work to be done.

I then bent over with my head upside down, my toes near Julie's head now, and grabbed her ass and flipped her over on her tummy. I propped the pillow up so that it sort of inflated and expanded, balloon-like, and began to run my tongue over the creases between Julie's buttocks and the tops of the back of her thighs.