Rainy Day Surprise

Story Info
A Fantasy becomes reality one rainy afternoon.
1.3k words
3.7
79.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up this morning, little did I know that this would be the day one of my fantasies would come true. Laying in be I could tell today was a cool, cloudy, drizzly day and there was the unmistakable chill of fall in the air. The other unmistakable thing was the massive erection I had. Seven inches of rock hard cock pushing against the fabric of my boxers straining to get out, to be touched. So I got out of bed and made my way to the shower, where I disrobed. Waiting for the water to warm, I stood in the mirror looking at my 6'4" muscular frame, still stiff cock, and trying not to notice a tinge of gray in my hair.

The steam from the shower was now fogging the mirror, I took off my wedding band and stepped into the shower where I released the tension from my morning wood thinking of an old crush of mine; Hannah. Hannah was gorgeous, one of those unobtainable types with flowing blonde hair to the middle of her back, large perky 34 D breasts, long legs, and full lips. She was slender, very athletic about 125 lbs, and had bright blue eyes. Even after having a kid she was one extremely hot mom.

After my shower, I dried off and dressed for the day, got some breakfast and checked my email and gathered my project lists for work. I am fortunate to work from home and just as I was settleing in to work there was a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was just laying around in a part of shorts; a benefit of working out of your house; so I grabbed a shirt and got to the door on the second round of knocks. It was Hannah. She was upset. Her and her husband had a huge fight and she was leaving that afternoon for her parents place to cool down and think things over. I asked her in and inquired if there was anything I could do?

She said "Yes there was", and promptly removed her trench coat. There she was in a black laced bra, little laced panties thigh high stockings and black heels. I was dumbfounded and rock hard instantly.

I said, "Hannah wha.....what is this?

She replied, "Well, I was leaving and I wasn't sure I was coming back so I wanted to give you something for all your help."

My head was spinning. She went on to say, "You didn't think I noticed you ogling me every time we got together?" (Hannah and I helped each other get our small businesses off the ground)

I said, "You did, I didn't think you saw." Stuttering I said " I...I ju..just thin...think.. you're ssss..so be..beautiful."

God it felt like I was in high school again and I was about to fuck the cheerleader or something. She began to move closer to me, and my heart felt as if it was going to beat out of my chest. As she walked she reached behind her and un clasped her bra revealing her 34 D's. My mouth just hung open mind moving at warp speed.

She reached out and grabbed my hard cock through my shorts and said, "See I knew I was right, you do want me."

All I could muster was an "uh huh".

We met in one of the most passionate kisses I had ever had. Our hands began exploring each other's bodies, while our tongues danced in each other's mouths. At this point, instinct took over and I picked her up and laid her on the kitchen table, I ripped her panties down and I dove into her juicy cunt. I quickly found her clit, while slipping two fingers into her hot dripping wet hole.

"Yes oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "That's it, right there, oh fuck!" I continued to eat away at her sweet pussy. Until she began to plead, "get up here and fuck me!!! Now!

I began to kiss up her stomach to her two huge tits where I sucked and nibbled on her motherly nipples.

"Oh god! Fuck!" "They are so sensative and (while gasping) haven't had attention in so looongg!", She screamed. "I can't take anymore...Fuck me now! I want that hard cock deep in my cunt!", she exclaimed.

I happily obliged. For someone who recently had a kid, it was one of the tightest pussies I had ever put my dick into. It felt amazing, like a warm blanket wrapping all around. I began to pump in and out, slow at first, fucking her deep. Our mouths met again in yet another equally passionate kiss as the first, tongues dancing, lip bitting kiss. I picked her up and placed her up against the wall and continued to fuck her.

She tightened her hold around my neck as screamed "Oh! My GOD", as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

I felt her juices flowing around my cock as I continued to fuck her. Pumping in and out of her, I continued thrusting deep inside her, when I felt my balls begin to tighten. I knew my orgasm was coming rapidly. We changed positions one last time to doggy style.

I entered from behind, she exclaimed, "Spank me, and make my cunt hurt!" With that I slapped her hard on the ass, and rammed my cock deep.

"Oh Fuck! She screamed.

"Yea you like that don't you!" I said as I spanked her again.

"Oh yesssss" , she hissed.

All I could hear from that point forward was the sound of my balls slapping her cunt as I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy. Soon enough my balls began to tighten, and my cock began to swell. My orgasm was coming fast.

"Oh yea fill me up, I can feel you growing in me, cum deep inside my pussy." She said.

I kept hammering away, and I happened to look down long enough to see her looking over her shoulder, and with those big blue eyes and full pouty lips she said, "fill my womb with your cum,baby, please cum in me."

With that I released on of my biggest orgasms to date, deep inside her dripping cunt. With each pump, I could feel more and more of my sperm unloading into her pussy. Gasping for air we collapsed and my cock pulled out with a "pop" and a little cum began to ooze out of her gaping hole.

After we caught our breath, she got up and asked if she could take a shower, I said sure. As she headed for the shower she turned back and looked at me still lying on the floor, still half erect and said with a devilish grin, "Aren't you coming?"

I quickly got up and followed her to the shower. Once there we began to bathe each other, slowly carressing each other with soft soapy sponges. My cock began to grow once again, and we began to make out. Her soapy hands grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Once hard, she knelt in the shower and took my cock in her mouth. Slowing licking the shaft of my dick from the balls to the head where she flicked her tongue on my head, teasing me. Taking me deep in her mouth, she masterfully began pumping up and down on my cock. Swirling her tongue as she went. My balls began to tighten once again and my cock began to swell, and she pumped faster and faster.

Bringing her hand up, she cupped my balls, squeezing, pulling and then moving up to the shaft began to jerk in motion with her up and down pumping. I couldn't hold it anymore and blew my load deep in her mouth. She swallowed each and every drop of my cum. Standing back up we embraced in a passionate kiss, and could still taste the saltiness of the cum that was once there. Once the shower was over and we were dried off, we dressed and she head for the door. We kissed one last time, and said our goodbyes.


Last I had heard her and her husband split, and she was living in another state. To this day I haven't seen her since our encounter, and she still remains my biggest fantasy.