Rainy Days and Mondays

Story Info
Beth gets wet.
1k words
4.2
59.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth reached behind and unzipped the gauzy dress she'd worn to work, letting it fall to the floor in a puddle of silky, transparent, wet fabric. The spring rain on such a cool day left her surprised and shivering.

She kicked off her strappy heels as Ben set aside his laptop, watching her pass through the bedroom to the bath. He was reminded of the unashamed quality about her he loved so much.

He followed her scent, the rain and the remainder of the day's perfume.

She bent over turning the heat in the shower to a steaming temperature. Ben stared at the panties not nearly big enough to cover her ripe cheeks. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and kicked his jeans to the floor before she could undo her bra.

Beth could feel the heat from the shower emanating almost as hot as that of the man behind her. When he reached for her, she pulled him into the steam.

She held his hand in hers and guided him to the protrusion of her nipples through the tight weave of her mesh bra. He groaned into her ear, his breath sending a tingle down her spine.

Ben pressed against her, his cock hard, ready, wanting to bend her at the waist and be done with it. But, she wanted more. Her hand guided his to the wet netting between her legs where her slick juices intermingled with the water flowing from above them.

Beth sucked in her breath as he found his own way beneath her panties and straight to her clit. He rubbed gently, circling, exciting, the way she had taught him. Before he could penetrate with his long fingers, she turned and danced him under the showerhead.

When she dropped to her knees, he closed his eyes and waited. Then, there it was, her firm grip, her open mouth and her talented tongue. No woman had ever sucked his cock the way she could, taking him right to the edge again and again.

Beth began with his balls, stroking his cock firmly, rhythmically in one hand. She tickled his scrotum with first her fingers, and then her tongue. She sucked one ball into her mouth at a time, one, the other, one more time. They grew tight, and he grew harder. She slowed her stroking.

Looking up into his blue eyes, she slid him between her lips one meandering inch at a time until his hair tickled her nose. Her tongue caressed the nether side of his cock, and he leaned back against the shower wall. More of the water splashed into her face as she moved up and down, slow, then fast, teasing him, taking him, making him her own.

Ben wrapped his hands into her soaked, long hair, and pushed deeper into her mouth, her throat as she opened for him. Beth allowed his insistence, something she did more and more. He could barely make out in the mist of the shower that one hand had left him and was between her legs.

Beth stroked her clit to the same rhythm that she jacked his cock. She knew she needed more than her own fingers between her thighs. She let him slip from her mouth and stood as he cried out a little in protest.

The offensive dismissal of his cock was rewarded with a view of Beth bent over in front of him, sliding her panties to her ankles and pulling herself open for him. There was no more beautiful, evocative invitation.

As Ben stepped forward, Beth reached for the wall, bracing herself. He teased her, rubbing the head of his swollen cock against the folds of her pussy, opening her slowly, even as she pushed back against him. He played with her for only a moment, knowing she needed it, wanted it, wouldn't be denied for much longer.

Still, he pushed inside her with languor, savoring the give and grasp of her pussy. Fully embedded, he pulled her back to him, bringing a gasp from her lips.

Beth moaned and whispered, "Please."

Beth knew she'd turned the tables with a single word, but she didn't care. That one word inspired his passion. He pulled out and drove deep inside of her again. He held her still and impaled. She begged again, and shivered as the water drizzled from Ben shoulders to her back.

The hot water pounded Ben's back, and he began to pound Beth. Fast and hard, he thrust into her, enjoying her every noise, the scent of her excitement as it rose up through the mist, how she pressed back wanting more. She was beginning to lose control.

Ben's grip on her ass tightened. He was getting close, holding off for her. The slick feel of her, the tightness engulfing him, he knew he had little time.

He released one hip and slipped his arm around her. Finding her exploring fingers, he gently pushed them away. Beth used her free hand to grasp the wall again, knowing he would drive her over the edge.

He'd barely circled her clit and tugged at her engorged lips when she cried out, pushed back again and came. He fucked her deep, with hard, firm strokes, taking her further, faster, delivering her to the point of frenzied bliss.

As she went limp in his grasp, he let go of his reserve, burying his cum deep inside her pulsing, trembling pussy. He screamed her name, and she sighed at his release.

As he slid out, he put his arm around her waist and pulled her entire body back under the water with him.

He picked up the soap and pushed her long hair to the side. Beginning with her freckled shoulders, he washed, tracing each small dot.

Smiling, she finally asked, "So, how was your day, honey?"

He smiled and used his thumbs to rub deep into the spot between her shoulder blades that always made her exhale.

"It was great," he teased, "Except I have that English professor who insists on wearing heels and dresses you can practically see through. All I can think of is fucking her."

"Hmm," Beth sighed, "Lucky woman."


~**~Thanks for letting me share my story with you! Please take a moment and vote!~**~