Rainy Makes Boyfriend Submit

Story Info
Afternoon of Fun in the Den.
3.1k words
77.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainy took a quick look in the mirror on the wall in her bedroom, before heading out to the main part of the house to meet her lover, David. They had shared this house and their lives for several years now.

She felt she was ready to tease and please him as soon as he got home. She had admired herself briefly in the mirror wearing the short royal blue corset she had put on which accentuated her 5' 4" frame and thrust out her ample 36C breasts. The matching blue high-heeled shoes showed off her almost perfectly shaped legs, ones David loved to lick and tease when he was stimulating her sexually. Her short, shoulder length blond hair framed what all her friends characterized as a "cute" face. She had also made sure to accentuate her features with just the right amount of make-up and lip gloss (the almost purple-colored, raspberry kind...perfect for oral attentions to her lover). The gardenia scented perfume she had dabbed in the most appropriate places finished off what Rainy considered the perfect "slut" package, one that she loved to portray when bringing her lover extreme pleasure.

"Oh, David," Rainy whispered to herself, as she stoked the bare lips of her pussy which she had just shaved totally clean about a hour earlier, "Your cock is going to love my mouth sucking on it and these tits rubbing up and around your crotch!" (Rainy loved to talk dirty; it turned her on so much when having sex with either male or female lovers...it even stimulated her when just talking to herself).

She heard the front door open, David saying, "Hi, anybody home?"

Rainy rushed out into the hallway and almost bowled her lover over when she bumped into him. David was about 5'9", 200 lbs (in a compact, athletic frame) with slightly graying, brown hair. He was wearing his synthetic, green sweat suit, since he was just coming from the gym where he worked out after his time in the office. He smelled fresh and clean from his shower taken at the gym, and was more surprised than hurt from Rainy's frontal body block.

"Whoa, Missy!" he exclaimed, taking a step back to admire his lover's handiwork, "What are we made up for?"

"As if I didn't know," he added, grinning from ear to ear.

Rainy began to push David back down the hallway and then sideways into the den (a.k.a their "playroom"). Pushing him down into the comfortable, wooden high-backed chair that sat in front of their computer, she unzipped the front of his sweat suit top and began to caress and pinch his nipples, alternately.

"Shut up and enjoy what I'm going to do to your body this afternoon," Rainy almost cooed into David's ear. "The only sounds I want to hear from you are moans and groans, as I make come well up into your cock and then tease you unmercifully!"

David chuckled to himself, as he completely removed his sweat suit top, shoes, and socks. Rainy had moved over to the closet in the den to retrieve their "toy box", as he lifted his ass off the seat of the armless, wooden chair to slide down and remove his sweat suit bottoms and underwear. His circumcised cock, which measured about 7" long and 1-1/2 inches thick when erect, was already semi-hard. It began to get harder when Rainy reappeared in front of him, with the red, plastic tool box (where they stored their toys between sex sessions) and four lengths of 1/2" nylon rope.

"Put your wrists and ankles where you know I want them." Rainy commanded, as she moved around behind David.

He dutifully placed his wrists alongside the rear legs of the chair, where Rainy tied them securely. She then walked around to the front and secured his ankles to the front legs. Reaching over to the fabric-covered love seat, that was close to the computer station, she retrieved two throw pillows. She deftly slid them in-between David's lower back and the tines of the wooden chair.

"There!" Rainy mewed, as she got to her knees between her lover's splayed legs, "Now you're ready to me to play with your cock the rest of the day!" She leaned forward and licked just the head of David's shaft, which was now almost fully erect and rapidly expanding in size.

"Can I say something before you begin," David almost whispered to Rainy, as she slid her lips and tongue underneath the bottom of his cock.

"Of course, darling," she replied, as she started caressing his scrotum and testicles with her soft hands, and moving her mouth back up to the crown-shaped tip of his cock.

"You are the most beautiful person I know, both physically and mentally...and you know that's why I love you so."

"I know...I feel the same about you," Rainy responded in a soft voice.

"But!" Rainy almost shouted, "It's time to give into lust, yours and mine!"

Rainy gave a hard squeeze to David's balls on that last utterance, which made him groan and made his cock reach its final pinnacle of erection. She took advantage of his condition by pursing her lips and sliding her mouth slowly down his cock, not stopping until the tip went past the entrance to her throat and her forehead bumped against David's belly. She slowly reversed direction, applying slick friction with her lips on the skin of his shaft, until it popped out of her mouth like the proverbial champagne cork.

"Like I said, I'm horny and this cock of yours is going to be pleased and teased unmercifully while I play with myself," Rainy stated, almost emphatically while looking up into David's eyes.

"And I expect two good sized loads of cum in my mouth before we're through. You know how I love to swallow and taste your creamy goo!"

David smiled again as Rainy closed her lips around the crown of his cock and used her tongue to tease the underside of the head, just under the pee hole.

"Yes, ma'am!" David replied, as the sensations of Rainy's oral ministrations began to reverberate not only in his cock, but also down his legs and up the sides of his body. He laid his head back against the top of the chair as Rainy really went to work on his cock.

First she applied firm suction to just the tip or his cock, using the very end of her tongue to swirl around his pee hole. Then she opened her mouth wide and let the whole shaft glide back into her mouth until the head pierced the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm," David groaned as Rainy let saliva accumulate in her mouth while his cock was deeply imbedded inside her oral cavity. She used her tongue to thoroughly coat his rock-hard shaft with the warm liquid, causing pleasurable sensations to reverberate up and down his manhood.

Rainy then slowly pulled her lips up David's shaft until they were situated just behind the crown. Quickly she dived her head down, forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. She repeated this process at least 10-12 times, until David's groans (and the oozing of pre-cum from his cock) indicated that she should stop for a second to let him calm down.

"Oh no, honey," Rainey cooed, as she lifted her head completely from his crotch and slid her soft tits up his body until his cock nestled in between them.

"Don't want you to come just yet. I want to suck and lick your cock for at least an hour before I'll let you shoot into my mouth the first time. It'll make you squirt that much more creamy cum that I love to swallow!"

With that statement, Rainy reached over to the red, plastic "toy" box she had retrieved earlier, and pulled out a shiny, silver-coated cock ring, It was one David and Rainy had ordered together, was about the thickness of a ring in a 3 ring binder, and was custom fit to the girth of his cock. She snapped it around the base of his erection, Immediately Rainy took his cock into her mouth and slid her lips all the way to the bottom of his shaft to make sure the ring would not interfere with her "deep-throating" ministrations.

"Ohhh!" David gasped, as the sensations of Rainy's mouth and throat totally engulfing his cock made him almost rise up from the seat of the chair. If it was possible, his erection became even harder as she slowly pistoned her mouth and lips up and down the shaft. As Rainy sucked, she lubricated the hard tube with plenty of saliva, which made it glisten in the light provided from the table lamps located around the den.

Pulling her mouth completely off his rod, Rainy looked up into David's eyes and said, "God, I love your cock in my mouth...so stiff and hard...makes my cunt wet just thinking about sucking your shaft and making it full of hot, creamy cum!"

True to her statement, Rainy's vaginal canal and pussy lips were becoming moist (to the point of almost dripping) as she resumed her oral assault on her lover's cock. After about two minutes of the slow up-and-down sucking she was performing, she lifted her head and reached once again into the magical, red "toy" box.

From it she extracted a medium-sized dildo, blue in color (almost an exact match to the corset and shoes she wore). Placing it against her lips, she leaned her head back and slowly inserted it into her mouth, then deeper past her tonsils and deep into her throat.

Dave watched this demonstration of her deep-throating abilities, causing his cock to twitch in appreciation. Rainy slowly pulled the fake cock out her oral cavity and inserted slowly up her cunt, giving it a little twisting motion as she fed it into her hole. What Dave noticed as she did this, was that there was a small on-off switch at the base of the dildo. As soon as it was totally embedded in the wet opening of her pussy, Rainy turned the switch to on. A pleasant vibration began to course all through her vagina and up to her clit, as Rainy reached over to the box once more to retrieve a small bottle of lavender-scented oil.

Unscrewing the cap, she poured a small amount on just the tip of Dave's cock, watching it ooze down the length of his hard shaft. Sliding her body up through his tied, spread legs, she dragged her tits up his thighs until his hard rod nestled into the tunnel of her cleavage. Pausing there for a second, she lifted her head until it was even with David's chest. Leaning forward, she took his left nipple into her mouth, and sucked and licked the small nub until it became hard (not as hard as Rainy's nipples would get in a minute, when she would drag them up and down David's hard cock, but pretty close).

Transferring to his other nipple, Rainy sucked and twirled her tongue around that nub. She also introduced a little pain, by taking it between her teeth and gradually biting down on it, making sure to move the dental grip she had from side to side. This stimulated David even more, and Rainy could feel his cock twitch as it lay against her belly.

"Do you like the smell of my perfume?" Rainy asked, as she pulled her mouth off David's chest and looked up into his face once again. Her sexual ministrations to his body had raised her body temperature to where the gardenia scent she had dabbed behind her ears, on her neck and between her tits wafted up to her lover's nostrils.

"You know I love that scent," David grinned down at her.

"This oil is lightly scented, so it won't overpower my perfume," Rainy mentioned, as she pulled away and poured a moderate amount in-between and over her tits. The sweet-smelling liquid glided over her medium-large sized breasts and small, but erect nipples. Leaning back forward, she used her hands to rub the oil all around her breasts, and then pushed the warm pillows of flesh against Dave's cock.

"Mmmm," Dave moaned, as Rainy used her hands to slide her tits (and especially her nipples), up and down his rock hard cock. Letting the tube of stiff flesh slide between her breasts, Rainy began an up and down motion in the classical "tit-fucking" style. Pushing from the outside of her mammaries, she made sure her nipples received adequate stimulation as she pushed Dave's erection up and down, through her cleavage.

And it was stimulating her other places, as the vibrator/dildo in her cunt kept humming and making her wet with passion.

"Damn, I'm horny," Rainy thought to herself, "I'm going to go ahead and cum once while sucking Dave's cock. It'll be nice to get some initial release and then I can really go to town on his shaft!"

Letting go of her breasts (but continuing to push Dave's hard cock up and down through the valley between them), Rainy reached down and pulled the humming vibrator up against her clit.

And her orgasm was almost immediate! She moaned and immediately dove her mouth down around Dave's cock as wave after wave of pleasurable sensations coursed through her body, especially in her genital area. The pleasures just kept coming and coming, but through it all Rainy sucked her lover's hard shaft...up and down, up and down...very fast.

"Ohhh...ggggg," Dave groaned, as the oral attack by Rainy on his cock seemed never ending. And with the cock ring attached, his semen was held back from oozing up his shaft, causing the pleasure of her sucking to be almost painful (he figured that's what she had in mind!)

Gradually, Rainy came down from the high of her initial orgasm, and slowed the pace of her cock sucking. Eventually she stopped moving her mouth completely, and holding half his length inside her oral cavity, slowly moved her tongue in a languid fashion around the circumference of the hard tube.

Rainy slowly extracted the vibrator/dildo from her cunt (turning the vibrating switch to off when it was completely out), and used her fingers to soothe the nub of her clitoris, which had triggered her powerful climax just 45 seconds earlier.

She glance up at David's face, and noticed the sweat starting to pour down his forehead and the sides of his cheeks. The extreme sexual stimulation of Rainy's cock sucking and tit fucking was starting to get to him, she could tell.

Then it hit her how she was going to make her lover come for the first time that afternoon. She almost grinned as she slowly pulled her mouth completely off Dave's cock and reached down and untied his ankles from the front legs of the wooden chair.

"What are you up to now, lover," David almost croaked, as he flexed his legs to get some circulation into them, " You're not going to leave me in this condition forever, are you?"

That last comment was said in an almost pleading tone, as Dave's cock was starting to turn a bright shade of red, caused by the cock ring and Rainy's oral and breast humping ministrations.

"Of course not," Rainy almost giggled. She took the bottle of lavender-scented oil, coated the dildo which had just come out her cunt and then laid it aside. Dave was not paying attention, so was unaware of where the fake cock was located.

Rainy thought to herself, "This toy did such a good job on me, I'm going to use it on you, until you squirt your creamy cum into my mouth and throat!" With that thought, Rainy reached around the chair and untied his wrists from the back legs.

"Come over here to the love seat and prop your butt up on the cushions, your back lying on the floor" she ordered him. David stood up, walked over to the mini-couch and complied with Rainy's request. Once situated, Rainy scooted over to his position, pulled his arms up over his head, and retied his wrists together with the available rope.

"Keep in this position, lover," Rainy warned him, "or you won't get the reward I have planned for you. Understood?"

"Yes, luv," David replied, as Rainy stood over him, her legs straddling his torso. She bent over and pushed his knees apart, putting him in a position where his crotch (and still cock-ringed prick) was elevated and his buttocks and puckered asshole exposed. Turning around for a second, Rainy retrieved the oil-lubricated dildo she had placed aside earlier and placed in on the cushions next to David's butt.

Reaching down with her hand, she released the cock ring that had bound David's shaft for all this time. She started massaging and stroking his hard tube, and looking down at his face, with a look of sheer lust said, " If you want to cum; and I do want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow your cream; you must let me fuck your ass with my dildo...agreed?"

Rainy started to stroke his cock faster with her hand as she waited for his answer. Suddenly she stopped, took her hand completely off him and watched his cock twitch up and down, almost begging to have release.

"Well!" Rainy demanded, as she knelt down to where her knees straddled his chest. She leaned forward and licked just the tip of his rock hard cock. From behind her ass, she heard David exclaim, "Oh Yes!!! Fuck my ass, Suck my cock.... I need to cum so BAD!"

"And cum you shall, lover," Rainy almost mewed as she eased the head of the dildo past David's sphincter. Once she had the head in, and knew that her lover could handle the dildo's length and girth, she issued one last warning to him.

"And don't cum too soon. I want to suck and fuck you for at least five minutes before you squirt that creamy cum of yours into my mouth and throat. If you can hold out that long, I have other pleasures in store for you this afternoon." With that statement, she lowered her shaved crotch onto his face, and wriggled her pelvis around so that his tongue could find the wet, juicy entrance to her cunt.

"Ready, lover?" Rainy finally asked, her mouth poised at the tip of his cock and her hand ready to push the dildo firmly and deeply up his ass.

"Ummm...Ummmm" David tried to reply, as he twirled his tongue inside Rainy's cuntal cavity and licked up towards her clit.

Taking the as a yes, Rainy opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock whole, until her nose pushed all the way in-between his testicles in his scrotal sack. And her hand pushed the dildo hard, down all the way into Dave's rectum. Copious amounts of pre-cum leaked into Rainy's throat, but this was not her ultimate goal.

It was time to REALLY suck his cock and fuck his ass!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Toy Ch. 1 Sexy babysitter puts him in his place.in Fetish
A Fateful Roommate Ch. 01 College Trans girl finds roommate with matching interests.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Claimed by a Futa Genie He meets a kinky fun loving dominant genie.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp A secret mother-daughter sex club goes camping and more.in Illustrated
Jake's Personal Trainer Jake gets trained by an old friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories