Rainy Makes Boyfriend Submit Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Fun in the Den.
1.3k words
43.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainy smiled as she proceeded to lean forward and slowly engulf her boyfriend's cock in her warm, wet mouth.

She had spent the last 30 minutes since he had come home from work teasing and torturing him...first by tying him up in the den of their ranch style house and making his cock ultra stiff with her hands and mouth (and with the help of a custom fit cock ring)...and then by arranging him with his hips/butt on the cushions of the love seat, his back on the floor, and his asshole exposed.

Rainy had taken the opportunity this position offered to insert one of her favorite dildo/vibrators up his ass, after lubricating it of course. The cock ring had been removed awhile earlier, since the ultimate goal now was to stimulate her lover to orgasm into her mouth (Gosh she loved the taste of his cum!). She was kneeling/straddling over David's head, her cunt accessible to his oral ministrations, as she slid his hard cock head deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, as Rainy swirled her tongue under the upper half of his cock (remember he was upside down, in somewhat of an elevated "69" position). David meanwhile was busy licking the folds of Rainy's cunt, paying special attention to laving the hard bud of her clit with the flat part of his tongue. As Rainy began a slow pistoning action with her mouth on his cock, he stiffened his tongue and inserted it the best he could up into the wet hole of Rainy's pussy.

"Oooohh," Rainy moaned around Dave's hard 7-inch shaft, as the pleasurable sensations from his licking and sucking of her pussy started to spread up her body. She eased his erection almost completely out of her mouth, leaving her lips just around the thick crown. Using her tongue, she teased and licked the pee hole at the end of his penis, applying a gentle suction with her mouth all the while.

Meanwhile, Dave continued his licking of the inside of her cunt and clit, causing Rainy to grind her pelvis down onto his face. Her juices coated the skin around his mouth as she became further aroused.

"Ooooo, Baby!" She cooed, after pulling her mouth completely off his cock, "Lick my clit and pussy.... fuck my cunt with your tongue...it feels soooo good!"

Rainy's compliment spurred her lover to redouble his efforts, as he twirled his tongue inside her wet, hot hole, lapping up the juices that resulted. She in turn reached back to his ass, which still had the vibrating dildo inserted into it, and turned the switch on to low.

Dave's cock immediately started twitching, as the vibrations from the fake phallus stimulated his prostate. A little bit of pre-cum oozed out of the tip of his cock, which Rainy immediately licked up with the flat of her tongue.

"Mmmm, that tastes good.... have any more for me?" she asked, plunging his shaft back into her mouth and part way into her throat.

"Uh..Huh!" her lover grunted, as the combination of the dildo in his ass and Rainy's mouth on his cock gave him extreme pleasure that spread all through his genital region. Under this dual assault, David knew he couldn't last much longer before spewing his hot cum in Rainy's throat.

Rainy knew this as well, and grasping the end of the vibrating dildo, started to slowly fuck his ass with it. Dave's cock became even harder in her mouth, as she coordinated her sucking with an in and out motion of the fake phallus in his ass. She would push her head forward until the head was deep in her throat, while at the same time pushing the dildo in as far as it would go. Then slowly pull her mouth and lips off his prick until only the crown lay inside her oral cavity, while pulling the vibrator almost completely out of his anus.

The sensations in Dave's cock began to skyrocket, and his tongue started lashing at Rainy's clit almost violently. This caused her to push her crotch down more firmly on his face, as the stirrings of her orgasm began to initiate. Pussy juice flowed freely out of her cunt, which her lover intermittently lapped up in between his flickings of her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"My God, Baby!" Rainy exclaimed, as she pulled her mouth off his super rock hard cock one last time, "You're going to make me cum and I want your jism in my mouth at the same time!"

With that statement she plunged her mouth back onto his cock, until her lips were pursed around its base. With the one hand that had been fucking his ass with the dildo, she pushed the fake cock deep into his anus and began to twist it slowly, first counter clockwise and then clockwise. With her other free hand she massaged his balls, almost feeling the semen flow out of them up into his prick.

Cum welled up in David's shaft, and just before he knew he was going to shoot, he opened his mouth wide and sucked hard on Rainy's clit and pussy.

Rainy started coming...HARD! The pleasure of her orgasm spread quickly from her genitals up through her breasts, and even made her head feel dizzy. She started to groan around his cock, as her physical pleasure seemed to go on forever.

The vibration of Rainy's groaning around his cock was David's last straw too. As she continued to spin the dildo in his ass back and forth, and firmly squeeze and rub his testicles, semen started to shoot up his prick and spew out into the back of Rainy's throat.

"Mmmmm!" he moaned, as the come from his cock flowed into Rainy's swallowing mouth/throat. She eagerly gulped his hot, creamy seed down her throat, the warm salty liquid only adding to the pleasure of her own orgasm which was finally starting to wind down.

They both started to come "down to earth", and Rainy slowly pulled the vibrator out of David's ass, turned it off and laid it aside. Still holding his balls lightly with her other hand, she slowly pulled her mouth off his cock and took a deep breath. The slightly salty taste of his semen lingered on her tongue, reminding her of how much she loved performing oral sex with her lover.

David too ceased his oral titillation of her clit and pussy, and grabbed a few deep breaths of air to help clear his head. He also thought to himself how much he enjoyed licking and sucking his girlfriend's genitals until she exploded in orgasm. And the games she thought up to play (like the one that had just transpired) always kept things interesting and wanting to come back for more.

Releasing the grip she had on his testicles, Rainy slid her ass back away from Dave's head and bent down to give him a deep, tongue entwining kiss. He could taste the remnants of his come in her mouth, as she was able to savor the flavor of her cuntal emissions in his.

Disengaging their mouths from the kiss, Rainy spoke in a low, throaty voice down at her lover, " So, did you like my surprise for when you got home from work?"

David could only grin back up at her. He finally replied, "You know I do honey! Only thing is we're not finished. We need to grab something to eat and then adjourn to the bedroom. You have one other hole that needs to be stimulated tonight, and I think that dildo you used on me is just the instrument to do it!"

It was Rainy's turn to grin, as she imagined her lover fucking her ass with the same dildo she had fucked him with, while at the same time performing some more oral magic on her clit and cunt.

They both knew it was going to be a long, exciting night of mutual sexual pleasure.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jessica's New Toy Jessica finally gets a bondage toy.in BDSM
I Love My Sex Toys Two nurse talk about their toys.in Toys & Masturbation
Tasting It - 750 Boyfriend admits a dirty fantasy, girlfriend makes it happen.in Fetish
Harriet's Bum Ch. 01 A new nanny succumbs to the her employer.in Erotic Couplings
Janet - Arrival to Prison Ch. 01 Janet arrives to the prison for inspection.in Fetish
More Stories