Rainy Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

"But he fucked you several times during the night."

"Not several times, we did it twice."

"Why did you fuck him if it wasn't an affair?"

"Because, I owed him many thanks for getting my new job. That night after we had a great celebration dinner I felt that it was the only way I could reward him for everything he had done to me without any demands for compensation. It's not any excuse that I was a little tipsy because I think it could happen even in sober condition. Giving him some gift could be misunderstood by others and mean serious problems for both of us. That night was a perfect night for our so-called affair.

Of course I can't deny that I had admired him in several ways for some time and even more since he fixed me that job because I really wanted it for to be respected for doing a good job and show everybody that I wasn't only that stupid blonde some people regarded me to be."

"So Albert offered you a new job and told you the price for getting it?

"No, he told me what the job was about and that I had the right qualifications. Albert asked me to apply for it and no other conditions were ever mentioned. I did what he suggested me to do to be well prepared for the interview and I got a very pleasant surprise when the job was mine in a hard competition. It was a real promotion and heavy rise of my salary, which I regarded as great advantage for the whole family. Of course, my promotion created gossip about Albert and me, which is why he always treated me very correctly at the office."

"You bragged very much about him, almost a classic beginning of an office fucking affair."

"Yes he really convinced me that he was the good guy and I can't deny liked him then."

I saw her straight in the eyes and replied; "I noted that because your behavior in the bed turned from lovemaking to giving me the loan of your pussy now and then. Even I began dreaming about some greener grass on the other side of the fence."

"Oh My God, that was never my intention to neglect you for any reason. The new job had me tired because I had so many new matters to learn."

"Did Albert demand that you meet him at the Motor Hotel?"

"No, not really. We had talked about celebrating my promotion with our spouses, but his wife refused to do that. Albert knew that Martin and you were away at the hockey training and told me that now we had a great opportunity to do the celebration. He was expected to be home from a business trip at Saturday but could be back already on Friday evening, why he invited me for that celebration dinner then, which I accepted."

"Catherine continued, "I met him at the Motor Hotel and after a drink we took a taxi to a nice restaurant in the nearby town. We had a pleasant long dinner with a two bottles of an expensive wine why I couldn't drive home after that. I was slight tipsy and in good mood why I can't deny that it must been an easy game for him when he seduced me later in the evening when we were back at the Motor Hotel. He was gentle and tender during the first fuck. When I began to fill remorse afterwards for what I'd done, he comforted me and persuaded me to go for it again."

"What did you do?"

"Sucked him hard again."

"More hot love?"

"Hardly any love the second time because I felt remorse for what I did."

"He used you again?"

"Not really. We had sex, that time more roughly than tender and I felt like the slut I really was. Afterwards we agreed that this was the last time we would everdo this. He never demanded anything or forced me to do anything. Don't blame him, blame me because nobody forced me to go there or I could say 'no' but I didn't. The fault is mine."

"You refused to have sex with me when I was back home from Martin's hockey training."

"Yes, I did because I felt so dirty and ashamed about my cheating. Though I took several showers, I still felt dirty. I felt just like the shameless whore that I am in your opinion."

"What about Albert and you when you met at the job on Monday, was he still the dream prince even after he had got your panties off or did he treat you as the office whore you really were?"

"He acted just as usual. Neither of us mentioned anything about what had happened.

"Why was he fired from his job?"

"Because when he was at the hospital, people from the Personnel department were looking for some document at his office and found kinky sex pictures of one of the young secretary in one of his drawers. She had made some serious error and Albert let her choose between an afternoon at a hotel or to be fired. I was surprised when hearing that because he never demanded nor blackmailed me in any way. At a closer investigation about Albert's office even showed evidence about some economic crimes was a surprise for me."

"Nice lover boy, indeed."

"I have promised to be honest to you and have to confess that I felt something for Albert during our romantic celebration dinner. He was nice to me and didn't demand anything."

"But now you were a prey in his web and you can be sure that he had some plans for you in the future. Probably kinky plans, because he did such things with that poor secretary."

Catherine began sobbing and said, "I thank the Good Lord that you found it out and could stop it in time."

I asked her, "He wasn't happy to see me at the lunch. What happened after I had left?"

"Your action got him totally mad. He had regarded you to be a spineless wimp because you accepted me to be that lazy spoiled bitch I was at home. He had never expected you to make a

laughing stock of him among all those co-workers. Then he wanted me to help him stop the rumors and have you phone him with your apologies or you would be sued for a large amount. It was Albert who suggested me to move out for a few days if you refused his conditions to get even with him."

"What Albert told you was more important than what I said when we met at home after work?"

"No not really, the main reason for me to move out for a while was that I wanted to avoid all arguing with you and show Albert that I wanted help him stop the rumors at the job. Then Albert got severely beaten and the police found out the whole story about my cheating with him and hadn't you obviously already known about it, the police had told you."

"When did you know for sure that I knew you were the motel-whore?"

"I suspected something when you wanted me to move out and offered help me pack my things. When did you know?"

"Monday morning, people had seen Albert and you leaving the motel room together and kissing while standing at your cars."

"Oh God Lord. That explains your verbal attack on Albert at the lunch and why you called his wife on Tuesday. Why didn't you accuse me at the lunch?"

I said, "I was curious about what you would do."

"Why didn't you accuse me at home when I demanded you to call him? Why not?"

"Because I was waiting for your confession, which never came though you must suspected me to know something further than I said at the restaurant. I'm not surprised because now I know that fucking around with married bosses seems to be okay at your job?"

"Nobody can stop adults from having voluntary sex on their free time. Of course there cannot be any demands or conditions about sex which are allowed for gaining advantages at the job. What Albert and I did could only be regarded as a simple affair because there were no conditions about my job involved."

She continued, "Not telling you about his invitation to the celebration dinner is the worst mistake I have ever done in my whole life. If you had known about it, I'm sure I had gone home in a taxi and nothing had happened afterwards. I'm ashamed but have to confess that the simple reason is that I wasn't totally uninterested of Albert."

"You tried to hide it from me even afterwards, though you ought to known that you had a very weak position to deny him anything if he would demand you to give him sex in the future."

"There were many rumors about Albert and me circling at the job, which I couldn't stop, why I went to the Personnel Administration Director and told him the truth about Albert and me. His investigation found out that I had got the job based upon fair records and there had never been neither any demands nor any promises about sex when I got the job. Our Personnel Director told me that I had done a good job in my new position. As a personal favor he promised to talk with you."

"So even he told you that fucking around is okay at your job?"

"No, of course not. He told me that though my sex with Albert could only be regarded as a stupid party affair and it was my private problem, but he was surprised about my foolishness to risk a happy marriage for some drunken sex.

"You have never accused Albert for doing anything wrong, have you? Do you still love him?"

"No and I never did. The truth is that I admired and looked up to him for his kind help and because he never demanded or forced me to do what I did. I have to be honest and confess that it was my own fault that I made my terrible mistake and I will regret it the rest of my life. What Albert did with that poor secretary and his stealing from the company has now turned my opinion about him to that of a disgusting creep."

I asked her, "How are you doing at the job nowadays?"

"Working hard and doing a good job is my only chance to be respected at the job again. I can only hope that there will be a chance for me even at home to show that my acting as an easy seduced slut was a one-time mistake, which will never happen again. I've spent many sleepless nights thinking about what a damn spoiled bitch I've been at home. I'm ashamed about that too and if you will give me a second chance, I promise to be a quite different wife. Please give us a chance to save our family, please."

I was both surprised and convinced that she had told me the truth, which is why I told her, "Please understand that even now my mind is a terrible mess. I haven't filed for divorce but honestly I don't know what to say or do. Certainly I have been thinking a lot during my sleepless nights. One thing is for sure; I have no need for any lazy spoiled bitch or some kind of submissive maid who is whining all time about how sorry she is. I want to share my life with an equal woman who takes her part of all ongoing matters in the family and home."

Catherine began to cry and sobbed, "I love you and Martin with all my heart. My only dream is to have a happy family again. I promise to work hard and do my very best if you will give me a second chance to fulfill my dream. Please tell me that dream come true?"

I was surprised, very much surprised, indeed. Not about the promises to be some kind of a new wife, which I suspected to be meaningless mumbo jumbo, but that her new attitude might mean that she must love me very much.

Catherine was still a very beautiful middle class woman with a good job and would hardly have any problems at all to catch an upper class guy who wanted a handsome trophy wife. But she didn't wanted to be a rich man's spoiled trophy wife. She wanted me, only me, to take her back.

I followed my heart and said in a low voice, "Yes, I want to give our marriage a try if it is still possible. Is there more you want to tell me because I got an impression that you want to tell me about some other important matter regarding us."

She remained serious and whispered, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm and I am one hundred percent sure that you are the father. Though I didn't know anything about it then, I must been pregnant more than a month when I had my affair with Albert. However, I do not ever want you to have any doubts about being the father, which is why I promise to have both Martin and the baby DNA tested."

"How long have you known about the pregnancy?"

Catherine began to cry and sobbed, "A few days but you refused to take my calls when I wanted to tell you about it."

Now I hugged and kissed her for a long time before I said, "I love you very much because you didn't use the child for saving our marriage. I really want to be a father again. Very much, indeed, and really hope that you want to have the baby."

She continued sobbing when she said, "Yes I do and I'm very happy for both the child and for getting into the family again. I have had nightmares about been dumped."

I told Catherine that I've neither signed any divorce papers nor contacted any lawyer in that matter, which is why this evening would be a real new beginning for us.

I had always loved her and had until now accepted her just as she was. To be honest with myself, I had to confess that though she had made a serious mistake and I've been both terribly angry and sad about that, I still loved her with all my heart.

Even the new baby should need both parents and I was sure that I was the father because the conception must been during the weeks she was out of the pills due to some medical tests for new pills.

That night we Catherine and I had the most intense sex we ever had during our marriage.

Of course, the public opinion says that a cheating bitch ought to be immediately kicked out and I'm sure that nobody had ever heard any different expression from me. So, if I didn't dump Catherine I would probably be regarded as a poor wimp, at least for the time being among some people who don't know Catherine and me very well. Well, why should I care what those for me completely unknown people thought about me.

I asked myself if it really could be a clever decision that Catherine's few hours of drunken stupidity would be allowed to be a valid reason for destroying many years of happiness for all four of us in our family?

The really sane reply to that question could only be a "NO" and I was sure that our relatives and real friends would understand and support Catherine and me when we saved our marriage.

What else could I say? Catherine was a very beautiful wife with several advantages although she had been a lazy spoiled bitch in many ways. Though what she had been and done, I couldn't deny that we had shared many happy moments during our marriage and she had always been a good mother to Martin. I was sure that our new baby would have the great advantage of her being the same very good mother.

Epilog

Catherine was honest with everything she said during that evening when we agreed to give our marriage a new chance. She has turned out to be a new wife who takes part in most matters at home and seems to like it. Catherine is now involved among the supporting moms at the hockey club and has gotten to be very popular there though she denied all involvement when the insurance company, where she works, signed a three-year sponsoring contract with an annual huge amount to the club's junior section.

Even our sex life has reached new unexpected heights and is better than ever. For the time being she is giving me great blowjobs now when her belly is getting to be huge. All three of us in the family are looking forward to our new baby.

Albert is just a fading bad memory, and has only been mentioned a few times when we were told about where he is living after his divorce; and what he is doing to make a living for the time being. I still don't know who gave him, or organized the beating that sent him to the hospital. My guess is that his wife hired somebody to do that but the only thing I know for sure is that I wasn't involved and why should I care about him.

Sometimes I ask myself if it even was my fault that Catherine and I didn't find our new happiness a long time ago or if it really was necessary to have a serious crisis to understand our love for each other and take care of the great possibilities we really had in our family.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12