Rainy Night

Story Info
They finally introduce themselves.
1.5k words
4.17
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Friday night and Cecil was on the last train of the night. He hadn't planned on staying late so he didn't drive to the station, which meant he had a twenty minute walk home, and it was pouring out. He was hoping when he got to the station a cab would be there, he had tried calling but was told there was an hour wait.

The train pulled into the station Cecil got off the train, he noticed something that made him stop for a second and take a deep breath, it was her. He would usually see her in the mornings they had both passed on the usual polite things to each other, like hello, how are you? Nice day, have a good day, he didn't even know her name, but he noticed she didn't have a wedding ring on. Just then she turned around and saw him and gave him that smile, he smiled back, and said "hello".

"I hate this weather," she said.

"Me to" was his reply.

"Bye, don't get to wet" and she smiled and walked off into the rain opening up her umbrella.

Cecil once again tried calling the cab company once more, it and was still a hour wait. What to expect when you live in a small town. He turned around to see where his morning friend was, and he noticed her opening the trunk of her car and pulling out the spare tire and jack, he walked over, when he got close he spoke up.

"Let me do that for you."

"No that's ok, you will get all wet and dirty," she said.

"That's ok," Cecil replied. "I have to wait an hour for a cab."

"I tell you what, you help me and I will give you a ride home."

"Agreed." Cecil said. Just then as hard as it was raining it started coming down in buckets.

"What's your name?" She asked. He told her Cecil.

"I am Amy always, I wanted to know your name, you seem like a nice guy." Amy was trying to hold the umbrella over him, Carl looked up at her saw her sweet face and noticed she had blue eyes. He told her to keep herself dry because he is already soaked and he would be done in five minutes. She refused and told him she would hold the umbrella over him to keep him a little dryer, plus it made her feel like she was helping. As he was finishing up they had small talk about where they lived, worked, and that they were both single. As Cecil put the flat tire and jack in the trunk Amy looked at him and said "my dear you are soaked why don't we go to my place so you can dry off I am only 5 minute drive away."

Cecil happily agreed to do so. On the drive to Amy's place she asked why he was out so late, Cecil told her he hadn't planned on it but a friend found out he was having a baby so they went out to celebrate and didn't watch the weather so he wasn't prepared for this rainstorm.

Cecil looked down and noticed she was wearing a knee length skirt that was bunched up a little and he saw her nice thick thighs just how he liked it. Amy noticed him and smiled to herself and adjusted herself so he good get a better view, she was really hoping that he was into interracial dating and liked BBW'S which it seemed he did by the way he was looking at her now and had in the past.

They got to her house and walked in, he took of his jacket and she went and got him a sweatshirt and a towel, she also got him a pair of sweatpants that she suggested he put on in the bathroom.

"How about a pizza, I have to thank you for helping me out."

"That sound like a great idea." he responded happily.

She went and got a menu and they were both looking at when they faced each other, their faces were only inches apart, Cecil reached out with his hand and stroked her cheek and told her.

"I have always noticed you for a while now and had always wanted to ask you out but never got the nerve up to."

Amy pressed her cheek firmly into his hand and said.

"I wished you had. We wasted so much time."

She kissed him firmly on his lips he put his arms around her and responded to her kiss, taking his tongue and gently forcing her lips apart as he did this she let him and closed her mouth on his tongue and sucked it.

Cecil stepped away and started to take of his shirt telling her he was still wet from the rain, Amy stepped forward stopped him and she took over taking off his shirt then she took the towel and started drying off his well muscled torso. She was running her ivory chubby fingers over his ebony body getting turned on by the contrast in colors. Cecil took her fingers and brought them to his mouth kissing them and sucking on them. She led him by his hand to the bedroom and took of her blouse, he started kissing her cleavage as he doing this she reached behind her unzipped her skirt and let it slide down to the floor she stepped out of it, she is now standing in front of him in her 3 inch heels and bra and lace panties, Cecil took of his pants, shoes and socks, and Amy took the towel and started to dry off his legs, thighs, she got to his underwear looked up at him and slowly pulled them down, and eventually took them off, she then took the towel and dried his firm ass, then his groin, then she kissed his cock, then she took it in her mouth took her hands and grabbed his ass pulling him in closer to her, Cecil matched her rhythm with his rocking of his hips.

He puled her up kissed her deeply reaching behind her and undoing her bra letting her full breasts fall out. Cecil just started sucking on her nipples and with her other breast pinching her nipples which sent a shiver down her back and pangs of ecstasy to her moist pussy. Cecil laid her on the bed and started licking her body from her neck to her breasts, her tummy to her clit which he kissed, then worked down to her pussy which he put his entire tongue in, playing with her clit her breathing was getting heavier and she was thrusting on the bed grinding her hips into his face.

"Suck my clit". She screamed out.

Cecil worked his way back on her full luscious body and looked at her face all flushed and she just smiled at him.

She kissed him on his lips tasting her juices on his. Carl sat on her belly so he could place his ten inch cock between her breasts, his big black cock between her white breasts seems to get them both hotter, which almost look lost between them and he started fucking them, with the tip of his head going in and out of her mouth, tasting his pre cum she knew she had to have him in her so she told him to lay on his back which he did she then climbed on top of him sliding her juicy pussy onto his hard cock slowly feeling every inch as it entered her.

Then thrusting on top of him as he thrusted into her and very quickly they got a rhythm going, she also dangled her breasts in his face which he started sucking them, she felt something building up in her something she had never felt before, it was an intense pressure that she just had to release and for her first time ever she squirted, all over his stomach and groin area feeling embarrassed she looked down at him.

Cecil sensed a uneasiness in her. He sat up, held her and kissed he then had her get on all fours and kissed her big white ass, he started licking it then he rubbed his BBC against her eager pussy.

Cecil asked her, "are ready for another good pounding."

She responded By grinding her pussy against his cock. He then entered her in one smooth motion. She had never felt anything so good and knew it was a matter of moments before she came again. Amy clamped her muscles around his cock and that was it he shot his load, deep into her wet inviting pussy, as he pulled out of her he shot the remaining spurts over her ass.

"I have never done anything like this before but it just felt so right with you." Amy tells Cecil. He sits up in the bed pulls her to him and tells her that.

I feel the same, and that I have wanted to say something to you for a while now, and would like to see you more."

He then kisses her and asks her.

"Are we still going to get pizza?"