Rainy Nights

Story Info
Surprised visit turns to more.
919 words
3.75
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been raining all day, RI's hair was wet and clinging to her face when josh opened the door. Seeing her outside his room was unexpected and he couldn't help but notice his heart beginning to race at the mere sight of her.

"I'm sorry I know it's late." She said breaking the silence.

"I just wanted to see you. Felt like we left things weird. It's been forever." It took her looking up towards the rain for him to snap out of his trance and quickly tell her to come inside.

"Let me get you a towel." Josh moved quickly to the rack and returned with a dry towel for her.

She lightly patted her blonde hair smiling at his inability to stand still. They talked for a few minutes and when the tension seemed to have reached its peak Ri stood up,

"well it really is late I should probably go. Sorry to just show up here like this."

The war within himself was raging and josh didn't know whether to do what he wanted or what would be responsible. Ri went to open the sliding door where she came in from when josh stopped her. He spun her around and pushed her into the wall with force. She was confused and concerned up until she saw the look in his eye and knew what it was he had in mind. With a firm hand he guided her lips to his and they met with such passion he was afraid their teeth might touch. He kissed her again feeling her hands run over his shoulders and back. Their lips parted slightly as their tongues met and moved together. Josh pulled away in response after Ari bit his lip hard. The two stood there for a second. Their chests rising and falling as their lust for each other reached a boiling point.

Josh quickly grabbed her by the ass, picking her up letting her wrap her legs around his waist. They kissed hard again while he pushed her back into the wall using it as support while he tore at her clothes. Josh moved away from the wall as his lips and tongue found her neck. With one free hand he pushed glasses from his nightstand onto the floor and sat her down on it. At this point neither one of them could do anything but rip at each other's clothes. Josh pushed what was left of her dress up past her hips, sliding down her underwear letting them fall to the floor. Ri used her feet to kick at his pants until they were nearly all the way off. He kissed and bit at her neck and chest while her hands traced the lines of his shoulders and back. He wanted her more than he could put into words and acted as if he just needed the word. Ari ran her fingers through his hair and whispered "I need you. Fuck me."

Josh didn't wait, he couldn't wait another second. He moved his hips forward and slid himself inside her. She felt so good he stood still for a moment just staring into her eyes. They kissed deeply as she pulled at his lower back encouraging him to continue. With his strong hand he pushed her chest back towards the wall and began to speed up his thrusts. He wanted to look at her, to see the desire in her face rise up. Faster and faster he moved in and out of her as the nightstand began to bang into the wall. She reached up grabbing a handful of window blinds, moaning now with each stroke. Without word she pushed him off and away from the nightstand only to slide off it and turn around.

Slightly bent over it now Ari looked back at him with a devilish smile and bit her lip. Josh placed a hand on either side of her hips and began fucking her again. This time harder and faster. Ri put her hands against the wall in front of her, partly to brace herself and also partly to push back against him. Her moaning was getting louder now as their movements began to sync up. She let out a loud moan and josh could feel her tighten around him as her orgasm moved through her. Her leg shook a little as josh slowed down his strokes. Ri moved again this time throwing her body into his making him fall back onto the bed. They kissed again all the while she moved her hips and ass down to find him and put him inside her again.

Her eyes closed as she felt him slide inside her. She began to move and grind her hips that josh was still clutching hard. Her hands moved to brush the hair from her face and cupped her breasts on their way down to rest on his chest. Josh began breathing even harder and she knew why. "Cum for me baby" her words and her soft voice were more than he could handle. His hands clamped down tightly on her hips as he came inside her. As if to try to kill him, Ari sped up her hips at the same time as his climax. Feeling him inside her and his body buck underneath hers made her cum one more time. After which she collapsed on his chest. Both of them sweaty and out of breath. He still inside her as they just laid there. Unable to move.