Rainy Sunday

Story Info
Lovemaking to start the day.
1.4k words
4.45
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

It was late when I awoke, listening to the sound of the rain outside the window. A thick cloud cover darkened the room, making it seem much earlier than it was. I turned my head and looked at her lying beside me, her red hair splayed about the pillow like a blazing fire. The color of her hair is fitting, as she lights a fire in my very soul.

She was turned in my direction, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted as she slept peacefully beside me. There were remnants of the previous day's makeup still around her eyes. I saw it but didn't really notice much. What I did notice was the look of contentment on her beautiful face. We had waited a long time to be together, and every day I realize how very much it was worth the wait.

I rolled over onto my side and watched her. I watched her breathe. I watched her expressions change as she slept. I watched and I watched, the love I felt for this incredible woman filling me up as it always does.

Her beauty shocks me. It always has, and it continues to do so until this day. It always will. I think few would deny that she is beautiful. To say otherwise would be like saying red is green and yellow black. But I'm very aware that my perception of her beauty exists on a different plane that what most people experience. My soul sees the beauty in hers. From there, everything else is magnified like the power of a thousand suns. She is not just a beautiful woman to me. She is all of the beauty in the universe focused in one place. I don't just see her beauty; I feel it in the very depths of who I am.

She took in half a breath and awoke with a bit of a start, opening her green eyes and focusing them on me. Her lips spread into a sleepy smile as love shone from her eyes.

"Hi," she said, her smile widening. "Are you just lying there staring at me?"

"I am," I replied, returning her smile. "Of course I am. You really are so very beautiful, love. You have no idea."

"You're crazy," she said with a shake of her head, but her smile and expression said otherwise. She knew I meant every word and the happiness that showed on her face melted my heart.

"How did you sleep, love? You looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you."

"It was perfect. A warm, comfortable bed and you beside me. Like I said, perfect."

I reached out wth my hand and brushed my fingers across her cheek, my eyes locked on hers. In her eyes, I saw everything she felt. Words were never necessary when I really looked into her eyes. I guess words are more my thing than hers, but she really doesn't need them to convey her thoughts. I could read them in her eyes and actions. I could see them on her face. I could feel her soul with mine.

I bit my bottom lip and gave her a small nod.

"Oh," she said, understanding my unspoken request.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, my tongue finding hers in a gentle dance. We kissed for a few moments before I pulled away and caught her eyes with mine again.

"Roll over onto your other side," I said.

She let out a soft moan and did as I'd asked. I moved in behind her and wrapped and arm around her body, pulling her tightly against me, my hand cupping one of her breasts. I kissed and nibbled on the side of her neck as my hand touched her. My cock was stiffening against her soft ass, and I could hear her sigh as she squirmed up against it. Eventually, I slid my hand down between her legs, and she lifted her top leg to give me access.

I gently teased her lips, already feeling them dewy from her juices. She gasped when I slid two fingers inside her, confirming what I'd already known about her readiness. Repositioning myself, I lifted her leg higher and shifted so that my cock was positioned along the length of her slit. I used my hand to press it against her, causing her to grunt softly.

"It feels burning hot," she said, half in a whisper.

I shifted enough to move into position and used my fingers to press the head of my cock against her. With that pressure and the movement of my hips, I slipped between her lips and found the entrance to her pussy. Pressing again, I guided the head of my cock inside her, and I pushed forward, slowly filling her with all of me. She let out a moan as I moved inside her, not stopping until I was as deep as I could get.

Stay still, I told her as we lay like that, my hard cock filling her as she lay in anticipation of what I'd do next. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and wet them with my saliva, tasting her in the process. Bringing my hand down, I found her clit and I began drawing circles on and around it. I moved inside her, but only a little. Just enough. I wanted her to come. I wanted to her to come as she lay here full of me, my fingers on her clit and my lips on her neck, my breathing in her ear the entire time.

I know she wanted to move, but she did as she was told. I listened to her breathing change as her body took control of her. Her soft moans deepened and became more urgent as I became more insistent with my fingers. She was having a difficult time holding still, squirming a little bit as she tried to restrain herself. I could tell by her breathing that she was not far from going over the edge.

"Everything," I whispered in her ear. I say it to her often. It was what I'd always told her. I want everything, and it is what she'd given me, just as I had given her everything in return. Even so, when I tell her...when I remind her, it always seems to have a physical effect on her. This morning was no different.

My words set her off, and she bit her lip and pressed her pillow against her face as she screamed out, her body shaking as her orgasm overtook her. She grabbed my arm with her hand, pressing her nails into my forearm, something I would discover much later on. In that moment, I reveled in giving her the pleasure she so surely deserves. In taking from her what is mine. Her. Her heart. Her soul. All of her.

As she calmed, my cock still firmly embedded inside her, we heard a knock at the door.

"Mom. I'm hungry. You said you were going to make pancakes this morning," came the voice from the hallway. It was the elder of her two, deciding it was time for everyone to be awake.

"I can go make them," I said.

She turned her head around as best she could and shook it no.

"It's okay. I'll go," she replied. "You don't move an inch. I'll get them fed and settled, and I'll be back. I'm not finished with you yet," she said while rocking her hips and squeezing my cock with her pussy. Reluctantly, she moved forward and my cock slipped out of her.

"Mom! Did you hear me?" came the voice again.

"I'm coming. Please take the milk and eggs out of the fridge. I'll be there in a minute."

She sat up and looked down at me, a smile on her face and love in those green eyes of hers. She leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I love you," she whispered. In truth, there is nothing else in the world I need to hear beyond those words coming from her mouth.

She kissed me once more before standing up and heading for the door, glancing over her shoulder and smiling.

"Don't go anywhere," she repeated.

"There is no other place I'd rather be, love. No place other than here with you. Ever."

With that, she left the room, closing the door behind her. I rolled over and pulled her pillow close to me, smelling the scent of the woman I love. The smile on my face matched the one in my heart as I lay there awaiting her return.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers