Raion Teaches Humility

Story Info
The Lion meets a Geisha.
2k words
8.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raion was thirty two and extremely bored. Life had become easy, pupils came to His door daily asking for tuition and in general He refused. Money had never interested Him, there had always been enough and now because of His modest needs He was comparatively comfortable with no intention of seconding His own studies for the simple acquisition of wealth.

His father had been a conscientious provider, forever striving for greater and greater financial stability, one of the new Japanese who had turned the loss of warrior position through military defeat into a constant search for commercial victory. Raion hated the financial elite, found their bending of samurai value into capitalist dogma reprehensible. Certainly His generation reaped the benefits, but He would never allow monetary freedom to diminish cultural imperative.

He was perplexed that His parent so insisted He take the boy as a student. Bad enough that it would detract His ability to practice, disturb the routine that He had set for Himself, but the boy appeared to be a dullard, unequivocally lazy and with an attitude that suggested superiority to anything or anyone without the slightest redeeming feature. Raion disliked him on sight, from his western style reptile skin shoes to the fancy Italian polyester shirt that adorned his torso.

"Yakuza."

Raion had spat the word in disgust and refused point blank to consider it. Twice He had been admonished, finally His father had insisted and from respect Raion had no alternative but to accept.

That very first day Raion regretted bowing to His fathers will. The boy was arrogant, pompous, unwilling to learn and worse of all late. The moment he arrived in a chauffeured limousine that was a totally unnecessary status symbol, dressed in obviously newly purchased expensive kimono and haori he had the Sensei's ire. Raion spent the day looking for some acceptable way of expression and finally it came. The boy had been set to practice a simple solo kata but insisted on showing his prowess in mock combat. Raion with suitable hesitancy accepted and delivered a sharp shinai blow to the boys shoulder in response to an apology of an attack. For all his bluster and arrogance the boy was a coward and a weakling, reduced from strutting peacock to a weeping chicken in a moment. Raion turned His back to the sight and walked away giving no further consideration to the matter.

Raion had little real concept of time. For Him days easily became weeks, weeks months and months years. He spent as much of His life on each interest as He saw fit. If a sentence took a moment to write He was content, if it took a week He was equally happy. Some sentences take a lifetime to finish and He had bowed to that simple truth many years before. He did not forgot the incident, but had rather put it into the box labelled distraction and let it rest there quite contentedly in the knowledge His time was again His own.

Raion rose from His bed and accepted wakefulness. Sleep was a luxury that came to those deserving, tonight He was not one of the recipients so blessed. At first He considered His disturbance simply a matter of mental unrest, something that happens on occasions even to the most focused, but then something in the atmosphere made Him tense. The noises were miniscule, perhaps less than a fly might make walking across a ceiling but it was enough and Raion picked up the Katana from aside His bed roll.

It had been over a week since the incident with the boy and Raion had accepted with some gratitude that he would not return. True the absence was a mild insult, but small enough to be shrugged off casually, far less important to Raion than it appeared to be to His father who seemed genuinely concerned over the matter. Raion had considered asking directly for an explanation but had decided to allow time to perhaps resolve the issue and put the matter out of His mind. His fathers continued escalating stress suggested matters might be heading towards some conclusion. And now without any warning the eruptions commenced.

The first intruder was heavy set and slow. Something about his build reminded Raion of a failed sumo, not impossible considering the attackers new profession and He felt no sorrow as the fool hit the matting face first following one sharp blow to the head from the edge of the saya. The assassins blood wasn't worthy of an unsheathed blade.

The outlines of the second and third attackers froze at the sound of their much larger comrade's fall. Slowly, painfully slowly they slid forward till they stood either side of the prone form one staring down with an expression of amazement the other carefully peering into the surrounding darkness.

Raion watched silently for a few moments from the shadows before slipping the silk knotted cord around the first man's throat. A quick blow to the back of his knees and he was down and hogtied in a second. The second man glanced back to see nothing then down to see his compatriots bulging eyes and imprisoned limbs. He began to stoop to ease the chocking loop before being halted by the feel of the razor sharpness of Raion's blade at his throat.

As with all men of low character the assassin's tongues had flapped without any need for undue force and Raion's footsteps now took Him directly to the home of His antagonist, the father of His unwanted and recalcitrant pupil. He skirted the front entrance, guarded rather poorly by two unobservant henchmen and quickly reached the back courtyard. A quick glance through the lighted bedroom window caused Him a smile and a raised eyebrow. The yakuza boss was bound quite securely shibari style and was being buggered by his slim young wife with a very long and thick strap on dildo. The boss was making no noise because of the ball gag very tightly fastened around his head but from the expression in his eyes was utterly overpowered with lust. Raion had no disgust for what He saw. The sexual peccadillo's of humanity had long ceased to amaze Him and He now found the wide spectrum of fantasies and fetishes strangely reassuring. Man had for so long seemed to lose the drive to evolve but at least in this one carnal area they continued to explore. He withdrew His cell from the depths of a sleeve and carefully aiming pressed record.

Raion entered the room silently through a carefully incised cut in the paper doorway. His footfall even in geta was totally silent. Hours of practice ensured that surprise was His friend not His enemy.

"I am sorry to interrupt your pillowing."

He had taken the precaution of wrapping one arm around the geisha's slim waist and the other hand gently across her mouth. She could neither fall to the floor in a shocked faint nor scream. Pleasantly she did neither, rather pushed her very pert buttocks back into Raion's groin where they rested contentedly.

"Nod if I can remove My hand from your mouth without reaction. You understand your word is expected to be truthful and consequences of falsehood severe."

The wife nodded respectfully and Raion was almost certain her lips pushed against His hand as He drew away.

"You will excuse Me boss yamato if I do not give you the same courtesy. I feel our conversation will go better if you remain hogtied and silent."

The boss had descended from his ecstasy quickly although his anus still gasped like the mouth of an earth bound carp searching for oxygenated water.

"Please be assured I have no wish to publicize your particular fondness for bondage and buggery, although I did take the precaution of shooting a short video whilst you were unaware of My presence and still full of black latex."

Yamato's breathing seemed to ease at Raion's words a little and the wife tittered discretely behind a raised hand.

"You might consider removing your attachment."

The wife reddened momentarily before artfully unbuckling the straps that had held the dildo in place and quickly stashing it out of sight in a nearby chest. Raion noticed the particular sound of the item settling inside, a sure sign its home contained many other interesting objects of the adult persuasion.

"My only excuse for coming between you and your so hard sought ejaculation is that I was honored with the visit of three of your lesser associates this evening. I am happy to say they inconvenienced Me but slightly and are resting and recovering quite happily as we speak. However I simply wish to ensure such an unfortunately inconvenient visit will not occur again."

The boss seemed bemused. Even as a polished gangster he was probably in no position to lie convincingly with either mouth or expression.

"I see from your surprise you had no hand in this then."

Yamato shook his gagged face vigorously. His eyes had been focused on Raion's tanto for several minutes and he was paying particular attention to the position of the thumb pressed against the tsubi ready for a fast and deadly withdrawal. The boss's wife coughed discreetly behind a raised hand and Raion nodded His permission to speak.

"Master Raion, I am certain my husband had no dealings in this matter. Indeed he has always shown Your person the highest respect."

Raion nodded His understanding. The boss was afraid.

"However my husband's eldest son by his previous marriage can be foolish. Unfortunately he has shown little ability to learn manners or respect and is inclined to acts of stupidity. My husband was very enthusiastic that you were willing to accept the boy as a pupil and equally devastated that he proved so unworthy."

"Then the son has stepped from his father's shadow and strayed carelessly into the Lion's den. He must therefore brave the merciless scorn of the Beast alone and will surely be clawed."

"Master Raion my husband would beg your forgiveness if he could but perhaps you will allow me to intercede as he cannot."

Raion's brow furrowed momentarily. Events had taken an unexpected turn with this show of respect and submission.

"The boy must be shown that use of inappropriate power has consequences. He cannot be allowed to run roughshod. Others may not be in a position to be so unmarked by his foolishness."

"Please be assured Master that all steps will be taken to ensure his bringing to heal. Indeed your assistance in this task would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps he needs a public humiliation to curtail his unjustified sense of importance."

Raion began to notice the way the boss ate up his wife's words, nodding in agreement at every point slavishly. The true dynamics of this relationship began to show through the years of subterfuge that had been carefully fostered. Yamoto was no more than a puppet impaled on the end of this delightful geisha's dildo.

"Master Raion I am sure under this new understanding our future interactions can be mutually rewarding."

Raion considered the words carefully whilst the wife moving with the grace and care only a true trained geisha might accomplish proceeded to move a small table to His side laden with a very expensive bottle of Saki and equally extravagant drinking bowls. Filling two bowls the wife offered the first to Raion with a delightful bow and broad smile. Raion accepted happily and drained the liquid as good manners required.

"Might I be permitted to enjoy my Sake in the manner of my persuasion Master Raion?"

Raion was perplexed, He had no concept as to the nature of the request but felt in an acquiescent mood and of nodded His approval.

The wife carefully placed a slim pillow on the floor in front of Raion's feet and placing the bowl to one side knelt perfectly in seiza. She carefully folded the edges of His kimono aside exposing His quickly hardening penis. Retrieving the bowl of Sake she carefully took a sip and proceeded to spread the rice alcohol over His erection with her tongue. The cool liquid and hot fleshy tip made for a combination of extraordinary pleasures. Raion glanced towards the boss and was not surprised to see him flushed and panting with excitement. The boss was a cuckold as well as a slave.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oooh...

Nice. Well written. It seems you have some knowledge of the culture. This is going to be an awesome series...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sakura Finds Joy in Kigarumi Kitten pet play.in Erotic Couplings
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Sister's Dildo A guy sees his sister amusing herself!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories