Raising Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline's sniffed and wiped an errant tear. Again Jamie was speechless, she couldn't imagine ever abandoning her baby, it brought back memories of her own abandonment and how she'd thought that no one wanted her. At least Alex had people who loved him and wanted to do what was best for him. She talked to Madeline for a bit longer before she left that afternoon. They'd planned for her to return at 8 the next morning, Madeline would be there for a few more days but wanted Jamie to get started right away.

Upstairs Mitch heard the two women talking followed by the soft click of the front door closing. He'd acted like such a jerk and it was so unlike him. But his instant attraction to the exotic beauty had really caught him off guard. He didn't know what he was expecting when he'd opened his front door but Jamie Watson certainly was it. He'd heard his mother say something about hiring a nanny but he'd assumed it wouldn't be for quite some time. And nannies weren't supposed to look like Jamie either, they were supposed to remind him of his grandmother or something. Definitely not Jamie, with her flawless bronzed skin and bright chocolate brown eyes. He wanted to run his hands through her wavy dark hair, and touch her soft kissable mouth with his. The pants she'd been wearing hugged her firm round ass and despite her loose fitting top, he could tell she had nice sizable breasts. Mitch could study the gentle curves of her body all night long. He could feel his cock coming to life, pressing against the seam of his jean shorts as he thought about what he'd like to do to her.

Down boy, he thought, looking down almost shamefully at the erection slightly tenting his shorts. It was thoughts like these about Liz that had gotten him standing over the crib in his son's nursery. He could have told Jamie about Liz, but the truth was, he was a little embarrassed. Having your long term girlfriend just pack up and leave one day is a bit like getting left at the alter, and although he'd gotten over it, coming to realize that Liz was never really the one and he was just afraid to break up with her, being dumped still hurt. Now he was more just plain angry with her, the fact that she would just abandon their son like that. Who knows how long he'd been sitting in that bassinet on his front step before he came home, how could a mother do that to their own child. Mitch shook his head to clear the dark thoughts, tossing his curls into his face. 'I really need to get a haircut', sniffing the armpit of his t-shirt, 'and a shower wouldn't be a bad idea either' he said to himself.

While in the shower, Mitch's mind drifted back to the woman who would be taking care of Alex and his hand traveled down his soapy, chiseled chest to the rigid tool that was pointing towards his stomach. The soap from his shower had made it wet and slick and he slowly worked the lather around the spongy head, running his thumb over the weeping tip and fisting it firmly. He stroked himself imaging beautiful Jamie's lips wrapped around it, sucking and licking. He braced one arm against the wall of the shower and thought about what it would feel like to enter her tight, wet sheath, gripping his tool more firmly. He worked himself into a frenzy stroking quick hard tugs followed by long slow ones, imagining what it would be like to bring her pleasure, until he finally spurted thick ropes of cum against the shower wall. Mitch nearly collapsed from the force of his ejaculation, it had been a long time since he'd thought about any woman in that way, not since Liz had left him. He couldn't believe he'd cum that hard just fantasizing about her. Great, he thought, I finally meet a girl that I'm instantly attracted to and I have to ruin my chances by acting like a complete idiot. He decided then and there that he had to do something to get Jamie to like him, he had to get to know her because he wanted a romance like his parents had, going on their 35th wedding anniversary, and still madly in love. He sensed something in Jamie that made him believe he could have that with her....if he ever got her to speak to him again after his bad behavior.

12