Raising Beautiful 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do they look?" Zorah asked, trying to layer the double meaning. Silvanus' eyes flicked to hers and a mischievous smirk slowly played across his lips.

"Not enough is showing to tell," Silvanus said, his tone of voice obviously showing he was playing into the game. Zorah turned slightly, cupped one arm around herself to draw her shoulder forward and cover the front of her breast as she loosed the binding further with the other. She took a deep breath to both enhance her chest and help the fabric strips fall where she wanted them. Containing her grin as she successfully managed to expose both the wound on her shoulder and the side of her breast, Zorah made her best pouting face and silently asked if that was better. "Ahh, thank you. It is looking," Silvanus thought for a moment to find the best word to describe both areas at once. "remarkably pale and smooth,"

"Smooth?" Zorah asked, prodding.

"Let me check," Silvanus traced his fingertips up Zorah's arm and over her shoulder. He trailed them down along the side of her breast and across her ribs until they came to touch the wound. Zorah saw his gaze change as his eyes actually lingered on her wound. "Actually," he said, his voice quite sober, "Zorah, these look almost healed, like it happened weeks ago! Did you do anything to them that I don't know about?"

"No," Zorah said, craning her neck. "Look isn't there a little bit of blood where that one reopened when we were coming back from the bath, is it healed there too?" Pulling at her bindings, and finally removing them it became apparent that all of her wounds were either healed and gone or well on their way with no risk of reopening or possible infection. "Is this my magic?"

"Shouldn't be. I was told that was something to do with your voice," Silvanus said from behind her, he was trailing his hands over her, trying to find some hint.

"Is it yours?"

Silvanus paused looking off for a moment, "Shouldn't be that either, I mean I rarely scar, or get sick when things happen, I can stop bleeding if I touch things, but this? No, I've never done something like this, that's what my brother does,"

Zorah's stomach rumbled and interrupted their musings.

"Should we see what Liz has for breakfast?" Silvanus asked, holding out Zorah's bindings. Zorah pushed them away, enjoying the freedom her newly healed wounds allowed. She put on her tunic and didn't try and stop her breasts from swaying as she did so. Silvanus' eyes watched her display closely and his thumb rolled over his fingertips again.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" Silvanus asked, tossing the bindings aside.

"That thing with your fingers, I have seen you do it off and on since I got here," Zorah said demonstrating,

Silvanus stepped up to Zorah and pushed her shoulder to get her to turn around. He pulled a bit at her hair to tame the wild curls and most likely hide the evidence of what they had been doing, "I do it whenever I want to touch something I shouldn't,"

Zorah took a deep breath and boldly stepped back over the sexual line, "Like my breasts?"

"Mmn," Silvanus hummed, pulling away from her and walking to the door, "but usually your hair,"

That was not the response she was expecting. "My hair?"

"Yes, I have always had a strong fascination with hair. The fact that I woke up with your hair in my face, smelling of my soap, is probably the largest contributing factor of why I wasn't able to turn down your advances this morning."

Zorah found herself pulling at a patch of hair behind her ear, experimentally twisting the strands over her fingertips. As she was walking past Silvanus and towards the stairs, she pulled the hair up to her nose and sniffed it quietly thinking about how the smell was very similar to when she buried her face in his chest. There was a barely audible groan from Silvanus and Zorah flushed red before dramatically clutching her head and cackling "Its mine! All Mine!" as she twirled down the stairs in giddy fashion.

12