Raising the Bar

Story Info
A story of embarrassment and revenge.
5.5k words
4.22
23k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

As the door creaked open, Celia was leaning over her make-up case. She whipped upright, grabbed her robe and yelled, "Surely, we wouldn't have accepted pledges that don't know how to knock!"

Rebecca stood with her head down and the door. "I'm so sorry, Celia. I just wanted to update you. And I have the wine you asked for."

"Hphm. Fine." Once she was sure the girl hadn't seen anything, Celia was actually pleased Rebecca was here, but that was no reason to play nice. Keep her subservient, Celia thought.

Celia had an exceptional body. Years of dance and cheer leading had toned the slight curves she'd gotten from her mother Susanna, along with a head of beautiful brown curly hair. However, while she enjoyed showing off her body, there were limits, and Celia wasn't about to waste her assets on a stagehand or someone walking around backstage.

Rebecca eased her way around the door with a second girl in tow. "This is Marlene, the girl I've been telling you about." Rebecca was a good looking blond who edged closed to chubby, a battle she'd successfully won for most of her life. This Marlene, had an exceptional figure. Celia felt a brief ping of jealousy for Marlene's fuller chest, but comforted herself with the fact that the girl really didn't know how to show herself off. She clearly had lovely red hair but it was almost completely hidden in a bandanna. And those glasses should have been replaced with contacts a long time ago.

Celia sat demurely, and took her glass from Rebecca.

"We're set. We've done the work to Sasha's and Brigit's costumes. Marlene's done most of it. She's really smart. It'll be everything you've asked for. We just need to do your final fitting and then in about an hour or so, get you into position."

The High End Costume Ball was the event of the end of the semester, each year growing more and more extravagant. This year would be the most memorable, Marlene promised herself, because this year she would humiliate those two idiots and stand alone at the top of the High End Society. And that would get her into the Silhouette. And that would get her everything.

Celia dismissed Rebecca with a wave.

Marlene set a large garment bag down, and started to unzip it. She took out a fabric measuring tape and stepped toward Celia. She stopped, and with eyes down inquired, "May I ask something?"

"Yes?"

"How have you done it?"

Celia cocked her head to the side, reassessing the girl. An excellent question. She must be smart. "Here, sit, let me tell you a story."

Four years earlier

As the sun beat down on the two girls, Celia grit her teeth, annoyed. I shouldn't have to go through this, she thought.

The last position had come down to two girls, her and this Gisela. Hphm, Celia thought, sure she's smart, and she's got a great butt, but that is average at best. But still I shouldn't be here. It should be that Brigit. I have better extracurriculars than her or that Sasha, but Brigit's a legacy and that Sahsa's only getting in because she's black and wealthy.

The High End was the premier campus club for young women, with a list of famous Alumni that would hit the floor if held from a second level balcony. Rumor had it that the High End was a feeder for the Silhouette, the female equivalent of the skulls. Being a campus club allowed them to evade certain rules, which is why Celia and Gisela were standing in the middle of the quad nearly back to back, wearing bikinis with and holding heavily decorated Paper Mache bars over their heads. The words HIGH END were written on the front of each, with fake vines hanging down off either end.

Well, a least I'm in a bikini, Celia sulked. She's in a halter top and shorts. Celia stole a glance over her aching shoulder. Gisela's bar was barely shaking.

"Remember ladies, the first tassel that hits the ground and we have a loser," Janet, one of the Junior girls announced. "So keep it up."

A crowd was beginning to form. Celia was beginning to worry. She was in good shape, but this Gisela apparently had spent years in yoga. Her thoughts were interrupted by a splash of water and the sound of laughter. Three of the juniors had thrown full buckets of water on her, drenching her from face to knees. She nearly dropped the bar.

Celia began to panic. He heard a few giggles from the audience. She looked down, and confirmed what she was feeling: her pert nipples were beginning to harden, and it was becoming noticeable to the crowd, which seemed to be getting larger by the minute. She needed a plan.

She heard a gasp behind her. Apparently Gisela had just gotten the water treatment as well, to an appreciative cheer. Just under the sound Celia caught the words"...not wearing.." from Gisela in little more than a murmur.

Celia looked behind her, and then she saw. Gisela outfit was too dark to be see-through, but her shorts were plastered to her legs. She's not wearing underwear, Celia realized. A plan crystallized in her head.

Celia had been a cheerleader in high school. She was the one being thrown upwards, not doing the throwing, but she knew how. She flexed her knees and bent her elbows, and with all her might threw the Paper Mache bar straight upwards.

In one move she turned and ripped Gisela's runner shorts to the ground, then turned back and caught her bar with a jolt to her wrists.

Gisela's eyes widened with shock. Most people had watched the bar go up, but now all eyes were on her exposed, neatly trimmed pussy. "Oh my God," she yelled, and snapped her knees together. Laughter echoed throughout the quad.

Panicking, she dropped the bar and bent for her shorts. As soon as she did, Celia shot her own butt out, knocking Gisela forward. Gisela's right foot stepped out of her shorts and right through the Paper Mache bar.

She slipped a bit forward on the wet grass and her left foot came out of her shorts. With her bare foot, Celia reached back, grabbed the shorts between her toes, and sent them into the crowd with a dancer's kick. The crowd again voiced its approval. Gisela scrambled her hands, trying to cover up, free her foot, and lift the bar all at the same time as cell phones snapped video and pictures.

"We've got a winner," Janet announced. Celia smiled and looked at Gisela, now crouched down and trying to cover herself. She was too tempting a target. Celia turned and whacked her across the butt with her bar, which sent Gisela sprawling forward. She heard another gasp from Gisela.

Apparently Gisela's slide had moved her halter top to just above her waist. Gisela scrambled to her feet, her hands everywhere. Celia walked up behind her and posed for one picture. Holding her bar at Gisela's back, she nicely framed the word END right above the girl's still exposed butt.

Celia motioned with her hand and Marlene quickly poured her another glass of wine. "As you might have guessed, the photo was quite popular. I'm told it's the banner on many an internet site."

Marlene began, "So Gisela...the girl..."

Celia shrugged, "Ran off, dropped out, who cares? The important thing is that I was in."

Marlene shook her head. "It's an impressive example of raw opportunism, but it doesn't answer my question."

Celia smiled. She could hear the nervousness in Marlene's voice when she asked the question, but she still asked it. Polite but not weak. She was beginning to like this girl.

Three years earlier

Celia had spent her Freshman year trying to make herself noticed in The High End. She went out of her way to become friends with Brigit and Sasha. She volunteered for everything and went out of her way to help everyone in the elected offices. However, she sensed she wasn't getting anywhere.

She asked around as quietly as she could. Finally, Brigit came to her with an answer. "Apparently, Janet like, liked that other girl."

Celia stared at her for a moment. "What do you mean "liked"?

Brigit shrugged. "Like, I dunno. Liked. Wanted to be friends with her our something."

Celia tried not to snap at the stupidity of her new friend. "We need to get rid of Janet. She's holding us all back."

"What? Why?"

"Think about it, Brigit. Your sister, two aunts, and great aunts were all officers here. Janet's Sergeant at Arms and what did she appoint you to? Just on the Welcome Back Lawn Fete committee. Not even in charge."

Brigit seemed to shrink inwards, thinking. Don't strain yourself, Celia thought.

"And Sasha, look at you. Your mother runs the largest cosmetic supplier in the South. You've been interning with her since you were twelve, but haven't been appointed to anything here. Come on. You know why."

Sasha seemed to shake her head slightly. "You don't think..."

"Look, I'm not saying anything. But Janet's all aloof and just hangs around with the other girls on the swim team. One of them got appointed. I just think that everyone should be represented as part of the High End. Not just some people. People who deserve it."

Celia could see herself winning them over. "We'll get her at the Lawn Fete. Just be super nice to her until I can come up with something."

It was three days before Celia could come up with anything. It was a bit of a gamble, and required some risk taking, but it was all she had.

Even though the day of the Welcome Back Lawn Fete had been planned endlessly, the last half hour before people were supposed to arrive was pure chaos. Held on an old country club right next to the university, the grounds were scrambled with tables being set and trays being brought out. Janet sat in the middle of it, directing traffic with her steely gaze.

She looked stunning in her slightly summery dress. The white with blue floral print showed off her swimmer's body and excellent tan from summer training. It was a new experience for Janet, as she rarely dressed up like this. She had never felt so confident before.

"Maybe I'll run for treasure," she said to Brigit. Brigit smiled brightly at her. The girl didn't have much on the ball, Janet thought, but she was nice and helpful. She had that great idea to confine Celia to heading up the kitchen. Janet felt a slight tug of remorse at the thought. Celia had been so helpful as well, and beamed when she told her where she should be working. Maybe, Janet thought, I've misjudged her. She's been working really hard. And the thing with Gisela was sort of funny.

"OH NO." Janet heard, and a serving girl crashed into her. The massive bowl of pickled radishes came down on them both. Although it mostly hit her side and leg, the bracing cold left her breathless.

"You IDIOT!" Brigit yelled at the server, who stood with a blank look on her face as she was trying to get radishes out of Janet's hair. "Are you okay?" She asked Janet.

Janet nodded weakly. "My dress?"

"Let's get you in back and cleaned up," Brigit consoled her. "Sasha, could you deal with this fool." Sasha had come up in the commotion, and nodded. "Don't worry, Janet. I'll get this in order and deal with her." Sasha's eyes narrowed on the serving girl.

Brigit took Janet to the kitchen. "Celia's mother owns a dry cleaner's business. She'll know what to do." They walked in to see Celia in mid-conference with the staff. Her eyes welled up with concern as soon as she saw Janet. "I just heard," Celia said sympathetically. "Everyone out," she commanded to the rest of the staff. Brigit brought Janet over to Celia to inspect the damage.

Brigit worked on the tips of Janet's hair with a rag. "Hey, your hair's fine." Celia reached down to touch the hem of the dress and pulled it upwards, her finger tips brushing slight and warm against Janet's cold skin. "Damn. If I soak the thing in hot water long enough and get some detergent on it, I might be able to save the dress. But it'll be an hour and a half to wash and dry."

Brigit began rubbing at Janet with a warm towel, trying to comfort her. Janet looked on the edge of tears. "But, everyone's here in 10 minutes." She sounded like a lost child. "I looked so nice."

Celia looked her square in the eyes. "You're not losing this special day. Wait here." Janet turned around the corner. After a moment she heard her call to Janet, "Okay, come on."

Janet walked into a small manager's office and was instantly stunned. Celia stood almost completely naked, wearing an incredibly small thong, with one arm across her chest, covering her breasts. "We've got to be about same size, right?"

"Wha..?" Janet was almost without the power of speech.

"Hey, relax," Celia's voice was calm, ingratiating. We're almost the same size. It'll be a little tight but no big deal. No one's seen you but Brigit, Sasha and the help. I'll just stay in back and get a spare outfit from one of the staff. Everyone needs to see you."

Janet was warm all over as she stared at Celia. She was an attractive girl. "You're so kind." Even though Janet was used to locker rooms, there was something uniquely intimate about being in this space no bigger than a closet with another girl, almost completely naked.

"Could you hand me that tablecloth?" Celia's voice snapped Janet out of her reverie. "Oh, sure," she laughed, and was disappointed at how quickly Celia was able to cover herself with it.

"Come on, quickly," Celia told her with a smile.

Janet awkwardly pulled off her own dress and handed it over. As she reached for the one Celia was hold, she stopped her. "Janet, the bra will have to go. The straps are too wide." Janet blushed and eased herself out of her bra and then quickly shimmied into the summer dress. It was tight. "Let's see what Brigit thinks."

They rounded the corner, Celia still in her makeshift toga. Brigit smiled. "Wow, you look great, Janet. But..."

"But what?"

"Your panty lines."

Janet looked down. The dress fit snugly enough that the straps of her bikini style panties stood out in sharp relief. Blushing more than she ever had before, she reached under her dress and pulled them off. Thank God the dress goes to my calves, she thought.

"Perfect." Celia smiled at her, teeth shining.

An hour later the party was in full swing, with alumni, distinguished guests, and returning High End members. Janet had received compliment after compliment on the event and her dress. She was beginning to feel comfortable again, despite how tight and light the dress was, and thanks in no small part to several mimosas. She even beamed back at Celia, who had finally left the kitchen after finding a white blouse and black pants.

With everyone seated at tastefully arranged tables, Janet took the mike to address the assembled crowd. "Thank you so much, everyone. Now that dinner is finished, we'll have our traditional lawn games, followed by our silent auction. Of course, as every year, we'll begin with croquet." A polite round of applause returned for the statement.

Sasha came wheeling a croquet mallet and ball over with her and set it next to Janet. "It is now my distinct honor to hit the first ball!" Janet turned, set herself and looked at the first wicket. Damn, she thought to herself, I thought that was closer. She heard a voice from the back yell "Come on, swimmer! Nail that thing!" She squared herself once more and swung down with the mallet.

The zip was audible from across the field. But it wasn't from the ball across the grass. It was the dress. It had ripped in two different places. Janet felt the cool air on her back and waist. She quickly grabbed the side of it and turned to face the crowd that was now alternating between giggles and mutters.

"Bitch, get me fired will you." The voice the other side Janet was hot with anger. She felt two hands grab the embroidery of the dress and rip it out of her hands. The serving girl laughed triumphantly and took off running, leaving Janet naked it the sunshine.

Janet shrieked, trying to cover herself. She took two hesitant steps towards the serving girl and then thought the better of it as she saw the hundreds of pairs of eyes staring at her. With a hand over her crotch and one over her breasts she took off running through the golf course towards the campus. And right into the boys lacrosse game on the field that separated the two. It was well attended.

Part 3

"Janet was, of course, ruined. However the rest of the event went off seamlessly. We took the credit as well as cabinet positions for our efforts. So, two dresses for me, one tailored for tear away purposes, and a bribe to a girl working a dead end job she hated anyways. Unquestionably the best $2500 ever spent. Not mine, of course. Sasha's so reliable for that sort of thing. Sort of couch cushion money for her. Can you imagine?" Celia laughed.

Marlene shook her head. "Really couldn't. It's why I was so quick to answer Rebecca's ad and do this work for you. Although I hadn't realized..." Her voice trailed off. "So, you've already destroyed two girls, and are going to destroy these two friends who have helped you because...you have the opportunity to."

Celia tipped her empty wine glass to Marlene. "You ARE bright. You can't miss an opportunity in life. One of three things I learned from my largely worthless mother. The other two are sewing and the fact that people are only valuable if they can do something for you. You are quite the prize. What's your major again?"

"It's a double actually. Applied mechanics and electrical engineering. My dad's kind of a hippy. Raised his daughters on Pilates and Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance."

"See, you are useful. Let's get some more wine." Celia dug out her phone and texted Rebecca.

Moments later, Rebecca came in timidly. "About 30 minutes to show-time, Celia. What can I do for you?"

"Rebecca, I'd love some more wine, red though, not white. Could you go to the service table and grab a bottle and two glasses for Marlene and I. No, wait. Get one for yourself."

Rebecca smiled brightly, believing she had made it back into Celia's good graces. "Oh that's not..."

Celia cut her off. "I insist. But before you go, I was thinking. I know you're desperate for the Liningstone Group Award Scholarship and Paid Internship. I was planning on forcing your nomination through. "

Rebecca smiled warmly. "Thank you so much Celia. I really need it just to stay in college. Things have been so rough at home."

"I know, dear. But we need to talk about something first."

"What's that?"

Celia smiled. "It's the way you dress. It's fine for a college student, but Gap sweaters and Khakis don't cut it for the kind of meetings you'll be at for the Liningstone Group. Besides, you'll be representing me."

Rebecca stammered, "I don't really have a lot of money right now."

"Oh I know. I'll let you borrow some of mine. You know how good I am with clothes. Here, let's start tonight. It's a big event tonight. Get undressed."

"Now?"

"Sure, I've brought some things with me. It'll give me a sense of your size. Come on, off with it."

Nervously, Rebecca pulled off her clothes. Moments later, she stood in matched green bra and panties, and blue socks.

"You've done a great job staying in shape, Rebecca," Celia said approvingly. Despite being nearly five inches shorter than Rebecca, Celia seemed to tower over her. "Boys must love your curves." Celia turned and picked up the set of clothes Rebecca had set down and put it behind her, then dug around in the small luggage she had brought and pulled out a blouse. "Here, try this one."

Rebecca picked up the blouse and smiled obligingly. She gently attempted to squirm into it but could barely get her arms into it. She gently tried to button it but got no further than the bottom button. "I'm afraid I might rip it."

Celia pursed her lips. "Hmm, you're right. You'd have to wear it open with a tank top underneath it. Let's try something else. Take the blouse off." Celia went digging again. This time she came up with a blazer. "Here, try the blazer. Oh, wait. It's got a silk lining. Take your bra off first. I down want the beading on it to rip the lining."

12