Raising the Dead... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumble a little and collide with him, our lips touching before I've even found my balance. He doesn't even slow or skip a beat with his hips, even while we kiss. I'm impressed by his focus, honestly.

He breaks the kiss as he pulls my hand down, between her legs, and presses my fingers to Eve's pussy. She's absolutely soaked, and practically quivering as I touch her. He leans in to the side of my head, giving my earlobe a little nibble.

"Make her cum for me," he whispers.

I open my mouth, like I'm going to protest. Like I'm going to say something in refusal. Or at least like I'm going to say anything at all. But I don't. My lips just hover open for a moment before quietly closing, and I meekly nod.

Eli may or may not have discovered Eve's weakness, but he already knows mine. He's not had much time to practice it since this all began, but when he gets all authoritative like this, whatever will or resistance I had just sort of dissolves.

I still, on some level, object to being used as a toy for Eve. To being a helper to facilitate sex between her and my man. But on a much more concrete surface level, I'm absolutely drenched and horny, desperate mess that wants to do whatever Eli tells me and be his good girl. So naturally, I start rubbing her pussy.

"That's it, Victoria," he pats my head.

The position is a big awkward, so I sink down to my knees beside them. This, of course, puts me right at eye level with Eli's cock forcing it's way into her ass. Again and again. He wasn't exaggerating, that is a tight fit. Each time he pulls back, I almost think, 'There's no way all of that's going to fit inside of her', but of course it does, producing another shriek out of her. I'm not really sure if it's pain or pleasure, or both. I don't really care, either. I just want it to keep happening.

Make her love it, or make her hate it, baby, but just make her yours. It's hypnotic to watch. So much so that my fingers stop, prompting a tap on the head from Eli.

"You're down there to do a job, baby," he reminds me.

My fingers immediately return to their prescribed duty. The angle is still awkward, but I do my best to rub her clit with one hand, pushing my digits inside of her with the other. She bucks back, but there's no way to tell if it's what I'm doing or what Eli is.

But my attentions are cut short when he leans forward and scoops her up, letting her weight push down on his cock. She squeals and reaches back, clinging to him however he she can.

Eli doesn't even have to command me this time. I pounce forward and slide my tongue along her pussy, lashing her clit with it. I climb up on the bed, trying to get the best angle, ending up laying on my back with my head leaning back. My hands grab her hips, fingers resting over Eli's, while I plunge my tongue into her.

Now servicing her with my mouth, I find my hands migrating back between my own legs. Or at least they do for a moment. Eli releases her, and drops her body on top of mine. My lips never part from her pussy, however. I'm weirdly proud of that.

The whole bed bounces with her weight pressing down on me. She steadies herself with her hands. Then, as if to remind me that despite the fun time we're having, she's still a bitch, she grabs my wrists with her other pair of hands, wrenching them violently away from my pussy. My heart and clit throb in unison as my hips buck in the air. I can feel her hot breath over my pussy, but she does nothing to touch me, just seeming to get some joy out of holding my fingers out of reach.

I would stop servicing her as well, and the thought crosses my mind. But I'm not licking her for her sake, I'm licking her for my baby. I dig my tongue even deeper. Her hips press back and forth between my tongue and Eli's cock.

Even super human monsters can only withstand so much, and she finally reaches her limit. I can feel her pussy tense and clench on my tongue as she cums all over my face. She wails as she cums, but seems to wail even louder when Eli does. I can see his cock, just inches from my eyes, twitching as it pumps his hot cum up Eve's ass. I really, really wish she'd let me masturbate.

When he's finally finished with her, he slowly pulls free. The absence of his cock allows thick droplets of cum to pour from her rear, which trickle down over my face.

"Good girl," he says, "Both of you."

Eli leans down and kisses my cheek, before climbing onto the bed and collapsing with a heavy sigh of relief. After a few moments, as the afterglow fades, I move to try to get up, but Eve doesn't budge, just laying there, limply.

"Um, Eve?" I ask.

No response. She laid her head on my inner thigh, and appears to have fallen asleep. I struggle a big, but it's no use, she's out like a light. I try to move my hands from her grasp, only to find that she's somehow still gripping them in her sleep.

"Eli?" I ask, "Um... Whatever your name was? Felicia?"

Nothing. Everyone's out. Except for me. And my desperate, hungry little pussy.