Raising the Dead... Ch. 12

Story Info
One quick nap and people run away.
6.7k words
4.68
3.2k
3

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising the Dead, in Spite of the Natural Order: A Cautionary Tale

Chapter 12

*****

I finally do get to sleep, even with all of Eve's weight still on me, and being frustratingly horny. But the exhaustion, which I didn't even realize I had, takes over, and I do drift off.

When I do wake, it's not because I've rested enough, or even because my pussy is still yelling at me for attention. No, it's because the bed's shaking. It doesn't even register why for a second, I just lay there wondering why everything's moving, while I idly rub some of the dried semen from my face.

Comprehension follows, then alarm. I snap to my senses and bolt up, afraid that Eli is about to implode us all.

But my concern is for nothing. That's not, um, the hole he's using. She's laying on her back, beside me, her head leaning back over the edge, with Eli's cock being repeatedly buried in her throat. Regenerating dead tissue is the obvious important discovery with Eve, but I think that I found a surgical solution to the gag reflex problem with blowjobs is something that deserves credit, too.

Not that what I'm witnessing can really be described as a blowjob, given that it's less that Eve is doing anything to him, as much as he's using her face as a pussy alternative. Considering the force of his thrusts can shake the bed, and the extent to which her throat bulges, if this was an ordinary woman, I'd be worried for her safety. Or at least thinking about if we have enough room in the walk in freezer.

Which is stupid, actually. Of course we do, we've been storing bodies there for weeks since this all started. It's going to be weird when we go back to storing meat in there.

But of course, Eve is not an ordinary woman. If anyone can take a savage throat fucking in stride, it's her. She's a robust specimen, like that. I can't decide if recontextualizing my the sight of my boyfriend using her esophagus for a semen depository, as a stress test, makes it hotter or not. I already started masturbating before the thought occurred, so using my own responses doesn't really tell me anything.

He may be acting all saucy over his presumption that I put something dangerous inside of Eve, which he has absolutely no proof of, regardless of the fact that I did or not, but he's still sensible enough to not do anything to risk setting off the device. Which he doesn't actually know is there, and he's honestly being kind of paranoid about it.

I'm still suprised at how cooperative Eve is being. I wouldn't have thought she'd be so accepting to being used like this, considering how dominant she'd been up until this point. It's possible she didn't so much want to be dominant, but only understood things framed through dominance, and viewed the rest of us as weaker. Not sure I like what that might say about the rest of us, but regardless, if I'd suspected Eli putting a little base in his voice would get her to submit so readily, this all would have been a lot easier.

Here she is, though, practically glassy-eyed while he fucks her throat raw and holds on to her tits like handles. I reach out to touch the bulge that keeps popping up each time he fills her throat. I can't say I've seen anything like it. In person. Internet doesn't count.

I press down on her throat as it rises, giving me a little moan from Eli as I put extra pressure on his cock. I smile up at him and press again with the next thrust. Then I wrap my hand around her the front of her neck and squeeze a little, making the cock receptacle that is her throat tighter around him. I slide my hand up and down, trying to give him more sensation. I do check to make sure that she's still breathing and everything, but her comfort is obviously secondary to my baby's. It's an odd sort of intimacy to stroke your man's cock through another woman's throat.

He doesn't last long after this, naturally. His thrusts become faster and harder just before he cums. He begins spraying it down her throat, but slips in the intensity of the moment, and his cock comes free of her. This results in a thick, heavy spurt flying into the air and splashing me directly in the face, covering the dried semen from the night before with a fresh coat.

Neverminding that, I see that his source of stimulation is gone, and being the diligent girlfriend I am, my hands fly to his cock. I lean in and kiss along his chest and neck as my hands rapidly pump his cock through the rest of his orgasm.

Once he's done, we both take a breath and lay back down, resting on Eve's body, between us. I check, and yes, she's still breathing.

With the moment past, and my thoughts return to my surroundings, and I sit up, looking around.

"Where did that horrible woman go?" I ask, eyes widening.

"That's... actually a very good question," Eli says, easing himself up and and giving the room a once-over.

"I think she was gone when we woke up," he reaches beside him and gently gives Eve a shake, "Eve, do you remember if Felicia was here when we started?"

"I remember only cock," she says, pointedly, without moving.

"Well where is she then?!" I begin to get a little nervous.

"I'm sure she's around here somewhere, maybe she went to the bathroom or the kitchen?" he yawns.

"Do I need to remind you that she is our captive, Eli?" I reach over and shake him, "She could be out there telling people what's going on here!"

"I doubt that," Eve sits up, "She seemed very taken with her experiences here, being imprisoned, notwithstanding. I'm fairly sure that so long as I offer her sexual access to Eli, we'll have no problem with her."

"You all are assuming a lot!" I throw up my hands, "We kidnapped her to keep her from telling people we were stealing corpses, then held her against her will in a cell and made her perform sexual acts on... you know this sounds a lot more fucked up when you say it all out loud?"

"Look, if you're so concerned, we'll just go find out. There's only so many places she can be hiding," he says.

"Eve," he reaches to her chest and gives one of her nipples a playful little pinch, to which she shivers in response, "Be a good girl and go look around, would you?"

She stares at him for a moment, and I'm not really sure what to expect of her, but she just nods compliantly and gets up, heading out of the room. I'll be damned.

I get up to follow her out of the room, and search the house myself, but a hand catches my wrist and promptly pulls me back. I stumble and fall into Eli's lap.

"Not so fast, Victoria, we have to talk," Eli tells me.

"What, now? We have to make sure she's-"

He presses his index finger to my lips, "What did you put in Eve?"

"Oh, that. I told you, I'd handle it. I've got it entirely under control," I assure him.

"What. Is. It." he asks again, "And it better not be a bomb."

"I told you it's not a bomb. It's not anything that explodes," I say.

His face remains stoic, "I better not hear the word 'implode', Victoria."

My eyes drift off in another direction, "Okay, well then you won't."

He rubs the bridge of his nose and sighs heavily.

"Look, you never said anything about implosions, Eli! So it's not as though I've-"

"What," he interrupts me, "What happens -after- the implosion, Victoria?"

"Well once the matter caught in the radius reaches critical density, the pressure will cause the mass to expand out rapidly in an expl... Eli that doesn't fucking count!" he just doesn't understand science, I swear!

His expression remains stern, "And, explain to me why vaginal sex was such a bad idea?"

"Oh, that," I clear my throat, "That one was kind of on me."

Eli listens quietly while I explain the situation with the remote control. His expression doesn't really change. 'Tight lipped annoyance', is how I would describe it.

"And you're sure the remote is actually inside her?" he asks, "This isn't like with the cyborg beaver, where you thought you accidentally left the stun controller inside, making it go off randomly and piss it off, when it was really just ill-tempered and poorly programmed the whole time?"

"Babe, it was a groundhog. It's not like I'm going to leave remote controls in beavers twice. I would have made a mental note of that," I reassure him, "And I looked all over, that's the only place it can be."

"Why would vaginal sex be a problem, but anal isn't a risk? Aren't both risking activating it by pushing on her insides?" he asks.

"I mean, it's not that anal -isn't- a risk..." I start, but that was probably not the best way to explain it, judging from his expression.

"There's only so many places I could have left it arranged inside her uterus, and it's further away, so, it's sort of... look, Eli, wouldn't have let you fuck her at all if I thought it was that much of a risk," I tell him.

"Wouldn't have let her?" he quirks an eyebrow, "Your track record so far doesn't really suggest that you can stop her from doing anything."

"Okay. Fair point. But I did get her to go with anal, instead, so that's something," I put my hands on his cheeks, "You are the most important thing to me, so I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't think you'd be safe. Plus, I would have been caught in the vortex if it went off, anyways. I guarantee, if you stick with the butt sex, you'll be fine."

He sighs, but it's a sigh of acceptance, "Okay, but let's get that thing out of her, okay?" I think I've gotten somewhere.

"I am really sorry about all this, baby. Forgive me?" I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Almost," he says with a nod.

"Almost? Wha-"

I yelp as he grabs me around the midsection and lifts me, rotating and dropping me across his lap, face down, my belly over his knees. I open my mouth to ask what he's doing, but that becomes utterly apparent when his hand comes down across my ass.

I jump in response, but I'm not going anywhere, Eli still has a firm hold on my waist. I gasp in, but don't manage to actually emit any sound in response. The second strike has me remedy that.

"Ow!" I shout, "Eli that hurts!"

"Yes, it's a spanking, Victoria, that's the idea," he says, quite calmly, before bringing his palm down on my ass, again.

"But -why- are you spanking me?!" I demand.

"Because someone has to. Victoria, did we not just finish speaking about the different ways that you've been a bad girl?" his hand makes a particularly loud slap this time.

"I've just been doing science! You can't punish me for trying to pursue progress!" I argue.

"There's progress, and there's unrestrained irresponsibility," he slaps again and again, alternating cheeks, "I've been too permissive with you, and have even been your accomplice. But that needs to stop. Someone has to get things back in order."

"Okay! Okay! Fine! You've made your point. You can stop the spanking now!" I beg.

I know better than to do anything but submit. Eli puts up with a lot, but when he gets all strict like this, there's no arguing with him. Or at least I find that I can't.

"No, you're basically enjoying this, so I doubt you've learned your lesson," he tells me.

"What?! I'm not enjoying-" I gasp a little as his hand slides between my legs, a finger effortlessly gliding into me.

Goddammit. Stupid pussy giving me away.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I'm enjoying it a little, tiny bit. But that doesn't mean I don't get the-" I gasp as he presses his finger deeper, "Point!"

"You say that, and I think you even mean it, but there's a difference between having information, and really letting it sink in," he pumps his finger back and forth, "Just like our situation here, I think you knew what the risks with making Eve were, but I don't think you really processed it."

"Eli, if we waited until we've considered every possible danger and ethical responsibility that could arise from creations before we rush to release them on the world, we'd never advance as a species," his finger withdraws and he grabs my hips, pulling me backwards, "Hey! What are you doing?"

"I told you, we aren't done," he informs me, "Now spread your legs."

I don't really process what he's doing, which might have something to do with whatever point he was making. But in any case, my legs just sort of spread apart the moment he says it, my toes pressing to the floor as I still lay over his lap.

My body stiffens as the first slap comes from beneath, his hand coming up and impacting his palm quite squarely against my pussy. I don't really cry out, or even gasp, I just sharply breath through my nose as the pain shoots through me.

"Did that hurt?" he asks, very casually.

"Yes," my voice cracks.

"Good, I want you to count them. We'll go to five," he tells me.

"What?!" I demand, my body lifting up a little, which he calmly pushes back down, "I'm not going to participate in my own-"

I gasp sharply as his hand strikes between my legs again. This hurts noticeably more than the regular spanking did.

"We're done until you count five of them," he says, then brings his hand up again, feeling as if the whole palm is focused on my clit.

"Three," I sigh and acquiesce.

"A count does not begin at three, Victoria," he corrects me.

"What? But you'd already struck me twice!" I wince as his hand comes across my pussy again.

"I said we're not done until you count them. I'm not going to be responsible for keeping track of them," he says, and my whole body jolts as I'm struck again.

"One," I sigh.

"That's a good girl," he slaps my pussy again. This is really starting to sting. Being so wet before he starded didn't help.

"Two," I count, which is followed in short order by another. I swear he's hitting harder each time.

"Three," I say breathily.

Alright, this is actually starting to turn me on more, now. Maybe I'm becoming too numb to the pain, but the next one actually makes me shiver.

"Four," I gasp, my thighs quivering. Yeah, definitely getting me going, now. No doubt about it.

The last one is the hardest of all, echoing spectacularly off the walls. And I swear it almost makes me cum.

"F-five..." I finally whimper.

"There we go, I think you've learned your lesson," Eli says, his fingertips gently sliding along my sore pussy.

I pull myself up to sit in his lap, or as best as I can, given the obvious, "Am I forgiven then?" I ask, a hand sliding up his chest, "Maybe now I can start making it up to you."

"Forgiven, yes, but no sex," he kisses me and pulls me up with him as he stands, "I need to save my energy for Eve, you know."

"What? None at all?" I whine a little.

"Maybe later, if I'm feeling particularly strong," he pats my head, "But you're on anal-only for now."

My jaw drops a little, "What?! Why?!"

"I think it's only fair. If Eve can't have normal sex while that thing is in her, then neither can you," he rubs his chin, "Though I guess Iga is still on the good girl list. Speaking of which, I should probably get Eve to let her out of that cell."

Searching the house becomes a lot more difficult than I had anticipated, considering the condition I'm in from the waist down. It still stings immensely, and I'm not sure if there's technically a female equivalent to blue balls, but if there is, this is it. Actually, it's odd that I don't know that for sure, that's a gap in my anatomical knowledge that I'll have to rectify.

It turns out that I don't need to enlist Eli's newfound authority over Eve to get her to let Iga out of the cell. It's a large house, and she agrees that we could use the extra help to search. Though I'm beginning to feel that it's a fruitless effort. That horrible woman has most certainly left the house, and one can only hope that she knows enough to keep her mouth shut about the whole affair.

I try to use the same argument about needing extra help to get Eve to remove the trigger for the Homing Hornet Holocaust from Eli, and let him leave the bedroom. She's much less enthused about that idea. As much as she seems to be receptive to him using a firm hand, she still seems reluctant to the idea of actually relinquishing control of where he goes.

When I'm confident that we've covered everything, and there's nowhere that she could be hiding, I head back to the bedroom, surmising that Eve will eventually find her way back there anyways. We need to have a team meeting about this.

Eve did not find her way back yet. Iga did, however. And I'm highly suspicious that she was really helping search at all, judging by how I find her.

"Iga!" I shout, demandingly.

She doesn't respond immediately, seeing as her mouth is full. She slowly pulls her head back and pushes hair from her eyes to look over at me. I don't think she even realized I'd come in until I spoke.

"Oh, Victoria! There you are. I couldn't find- mmph!" she's interrupted as Eli quickly guides her mouth back towards him and refills it with his cock.

"She couldn't find a trace of our guest, Victoria, so she came back here," Eli tells me, with a pleased sigh as she continues fellating him.

"That was awfully quick," I point out.

"Well, there were three of you searching, and you'd already started when you let Iga out of the cell, so it's not inconceivable that she could finish so quickly," Eli says, "At least that's what Iga told me."

"Yes, you see- mm-mph!" she begins before Eli redirects her again.

"I thought you said something about needing to save energy for Eve?" I cross my arms.

"Well this wasn't exactly planned, it just sort of happened. And plus, different girl. Remember what you said about the Coolidge Effect?" he starts to rationalize, before his eyes dart way from me, "Speak of the devil!"

"She is not here," Eve says, flatly.

"What, the devil?" Eli quirks an eyebrow.

"No. Felicia is not on the premises," there's no evidence that Eve understood the joke.

I sigh, "Yes, I could have told you-"

"She has also stolen your car," she continues.

"God. Dammit," I sigh heavily.

"Wait, which car?" Eli asks, in between pushing up against Iga's mouth.

"Obviously she means my car, your creepy van is fine, she's not going to steal that," I rub the bridge of my nose.

"Creepy?! I take exception to that, babe," he says, looking as annoyed as a man can get while he's currently receiving a oral sex.

"Eli, it's a windowless white van without half of the back seats," I explain.

"Yes. Iga calls it the rapemobile," Eve chimes in.

Eli looks down at her, again as annoyed as one can get at someone currently blowing them.

"What? It's kinda rapey," Iga parts her lips from his cock, "Just calling a spade a spade. That's what a person sees when someone has a windowless van or an El Camino."

I fail to stifle a laugh at that last part. Eli stares knives for a second, but no one else here actually knows that he drove an El Camino when we met.

"There's nothing rapey here. Now get back to sucking, godammit," he shoves her head down forcefully on his cock, to the point that she gags just a little.

Eve and I almost simultaneously make a similar 'unf' sort of noise at seeing that. Seeing him choke my lab assistant with his cock would have been an offensive sight a few months ago. Life is weird, that way.

"I'll remind you that we were only able to build Eve -because- of my 'creepy' van being used to steal corpses... Okay, I kind of see where you're going with it, now," he relents, "But still."

The room is quiet for a few moments, bar the conspicuously loud fellatious sounds of Iga going to town on Eli.

"What now, then?" I ask aloud, more to myself than anything.

"We'll wait for them to finish," Eve says.

"I mean about our escapee," I clarify.

"Yes, first we watch them finish, then we figure that out," she reiterates.

"Time is of the essence here, Eve," I grab one of her shoulders and shake it, "We can't just sit around watching her blow him while that bitch gets further away from here, and closer to any authorities."

12