Raising the Dead... Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve pauses for a long moment, looking at me, and then gives a sharp nod, "You're right. This would go faster if she mounted his cock. Good thinking, Victoria."

Eve walks over and grabs Iga by the hair, without skipping a beat, and pulls her back from Eli's cock, then begins to forcefully disrobe her like she's an object. Kinda hot. Iga doesn't really resist, which might be surprise, but I think we've all come to terms that fighting her is not going to make her stop whatever it is she's doing.

"Eve! You... Wait, you want me to fuck him?" she asks of the new behavior.

"Yes. And we will watch. It will be good," Eve explains, pulling Iga out of her panties.

"Victoria, did I miss something?" Iga looks to me, steadying herself against the manhandling.

"Eve... developed some new interests while you were indisposed," I clear my throat, "I'm not entirely sure why she-"

"Victoria showed me the miracle that is cuckqueaning," Eve phrases it entirely inaccurately, "Now start bouncing on Eli's cock, we are eager to see it."

"Guess I can't argue with a request like that, can I, Eli?" she asks, rhetorically. Actually, is there a word that describes some sort of mixture of rhetorical and smug? Cause that's what it was.

Eli doesn't respond, of course, other than a quiet 'oof' as Iga shoves him back on the bed and crawls over top of him. She makes sure to move very slowly, and let us see her sink down down every inch on his cock. At first I take it for her just being kind of a bitch, just because, but then I realize she might be trying to play into Eve's new fetish and use that to assert some power over her.

Which completely works, by the way. I can see Eve's pupil's dilating while she leans in like some eager slut. That her face is right next to mine to see this is entirely incidental.

So for now, I'll just have to consider Iga to be acting bitchy and clever and helpful at the same time, just to be sure. It only makes sense.

"Eli was just telling me you both lost your... unf..." she makes an extra effort to punctuate when he fills her, "...your pussy privileges. I didn't imagine it was because you'd both decided to become giant cucks."

Guess that clears it up. Not being helpful and clever.

"Guess I'll just have to work over time, right Eli?" she doesn't let him answer, on account of she becomes busy shoving her tongue down his throat.

Eve is staring intently. But she seems more lost in thought, than aroused. I can tell because the fingers going between her legs slow and then stop. I don't care for it when she thinks to much.

"Victoria!" she turns, and grabs me by the sides of my face. I'll remind you where her fingers were, "You need to swap my pussy with Iga's!"

"I'm sorry - what?" that was low on the list of shit I expected her to say.

"You gave me the tightest pussy here," Eve explains, "It's tighter than yours, and it's even tighter than Iga's. That's the one that he should be getting."

I sigh, "So why don't you just fuck him yourself- wait, what did you mean that it's 'even tighter than Iga's'? I don't like what you're impl-"

"I can't be a proper cuckquean if I have the tightest one, and I'm not giving it to him," she continues to be crazy, "So swap mine with hers, and it'll be-"

"The human vagina is not like a disk in a drive, Eve! You can't just swap them out all the time like that!" I argue.

"But isn't that what you did before?" she kind of makes a valid point. Kind of.

"I know what I did, Eve, but we're not doing that. Besides, I don't think Iga would agree to my removing part of her reproductive system," I grab Eve's hands and lower them from my face.

"I don't see what that has to do with anything. I can easily overpower her for long enough for you to sedate her, and she'd have the superior pussy in the end, anyways," Eve says.

"That's... I..." okay, considering her current behavior, I think about that longer than I should have, "No. No, no, no. Her pussy is staying where it is, and that's final. I don't think that sort of transplant would take to a normal human who hasn't been reanimated.

Fortunately, Iga doesn't seem to take notice of our conversation. She's a little... occupied.

Eve looks very nonplussed. I'm pretty sure I'm riding on the coat tails of Eli's slightly inconsistent dominance over her, that she isn't forcing the issue. I can't help but sense that this is going to become another problem if I don't do something to remedy Eve's newfound pursuit of excellence in cuckqueaning.

"Look, Eve, having a tight pussy isn't all there is to sex," I try explaining to a blank stare.

"Okay. So if we posit that a tight pussy is of utmost importance, than wouldn't it follow that big cocks are also of utmost importance?" I begin a risky rhetorical argument.

"Go on," Eve narrows her eyes.

"And if that's the case, then it would also follow that you'd a man with the largest. Eli is certainly respectable, but there's obviously much larger men in the world," I tell her.

The narrow eyes widen, "You are trying to steal Eli from me by convincing me to purse other men!"

"No! No, no, no, no, no! Absolutely not!" well, yes. I didn't really expect it to work, but it was worth a try. Not the main thrust of the argument. Also what the fuck does she think she means by 'steal'?

I clear my throat, "So, point being, you're fixated on Eli to the exception of others, yes? But it's not like he's hung like some farm animal, so obviously there's more to your interest than cock size. If that's the case, a woman can be superior without having a bench vise between her legs, right?"

"You're saying... you believe Iga is sexually superior to us?" Eve tilts her head to the side.

My eye twitches a little, "N-no, Eve. That's not really what I meant. I mean that a woman -can- be sexually superior, without having to have the smallest, tightest vagina there is."

"But if she's not superior to us anyways, wouldn't having a tigher pussy be better? Then she would be closer to being superior," Eve says.

"Iga is never going to be superior to us, Eve!" I grab her shoulders, "Have you seen how short she is?"

"She is very small and insignificant," Eve says, looking over to examine Iga bouncing on Eli's cock.

"Right?!" I exclaim, I almost feel like we're bonding, "And her understanding of science is-"

"That does mean she can manage certain sexual positions that we can't," Eve ruins the moment.

"Nonsense, Eve! She is our sexual inferior, and you know it! She doesn't have my genius, and you are the manifestation of my genius, so obviously we're superior in the bedroom," I shake Eve. It's important she understands this.

"What does genius have to do with performing sexually or pleasing men?" she seems genuinely confused.

"...Eve. You just don't understand men," I sigh.

"What are you guys talking about?" Iga turns back, brushing the hair from her eyes, "I keep hearing my name."

"Adults talking, Iga," I dismiss her.

"What? Eve is... unf..." she pauses on account of all the penis inside of her, "Eve is like a month old."

I just stare at her, like I do when I'm waiting for her to go back to whatever she's doing. Which is in this case, Eli, and honestly should keep her too busy to talk.

"And I'm the only one here getting laid," she smirks, "Just saying. Seems like that makes me the adult."

Eli clears his throat loudly.

"Oh, Eli is too. But he's a boy, so that doesn't count," she keeps risking herself with the smirk, "So as far as- HEY!"

I didn't plan to shove my thumb up her ass, I really didn't. It was almost like a reflex. It had to be done. Iga is basically my best friend. At least in a technical sense, in that I don't have many friends, so she's the best by default. Mostly due to her being willing to stay around the longest, and having not met any sort of tragic, but scientifically important, fate. That's not something a scientist can say about all their lab assistants. At least, it's not something I can say.

But she's also being kind of a smug bitch while riding my boyfriend's cock, and I need to convince Eve that Iga can be used to satisfy Eli, while also making it clear that she is clearly not enough on her own to be the least bit competitive with me. So I'm going to need to use her body as a glorified sex toy. More so, I mean. As a means to show that I'm still superior here. And the thumb in the ass is what came to mind first. It also shut her up.

Okay, so the shutting her up part was what came to mind first, and the rest only occurred to me after my thumb was already mid-anus, but the idea still stands. If we can manipulate her to make her tighter, or the experience otherwise more pleasant for Eli, it makes me right and proves my point to Eve. Whatever that was. Genius can be a burden, but it can also come in handy.

"Ow! Victoria, what the hell are you doing?!" she complains, as I suspected she would. Doesn't stop moving her hips, though, so at least that good work ethic comes through.

"I'm sticking my th-"

"I know what you're doing!" she snaps back, as if she didn't just ask.

"I'm attempting to enhance the experience for Eli," I calmly explain, and shove my thumb deeper.

Eli chimes in, unnecessarily, "Actually, the experience is already rather-"

"Your input isn't needed on this, Eli," I tell him in the sing-song fashion as I sometimes do when I need to remind him that this is science and he should really let the professionals deal with it.

"Does that enhancement need to involve things in my ass?" Iga complains.

"That's a stupid question, Iga, and you know it," I pull my thumb out and force my first two fingers in instead.

Eve seems genuinely interested and comes closer to watch, while I pump my fingers in and out. Iga, hwoever, seems displeased with this addition and tries to pull away, but also seems intent on continuing to ride Eli's cock, so it's not like she can go anywhere to get away.

"How does this enhance the experience?" Eve asks.

"It doesn't, she's just trying to- mphphmmphphmph!" Iga didn't count on that I have another hand.

"There's only so much room down there, especially in one so small like Iga, so shoving something up her ass will put pressure on her pussy. And plus, if it causes any discomfort, that will tighten her up too," I explain, trying to sound like I'm not making things up as I go, "Additionally, if I press hard enough, I can feel the force of Eli's cock, and apply more pressure on it, to increase the sensation."

"This is what you meant," Eve nods, "Iga is inferior, but if we manipulate her body, we can make sex better for Eli."

"Yes! That's exactly what I totally and completely was getting at when I said that," I nod sagely, "Very good Eve... OW!"

That boyfriend fucking dwarf bit me! The nerve!

"I'm not inferior, and I'm not a sex doll, thank you very much!" Iga complains, while we use her inferior body as a sex doll.

"You are. You are both inferior and exist as sex toys for me and Eli," Eve absurdly implies that I'm somehow in that same category with Iga.

"That's not correct, Eve," Eli disputes, my baby obviously coming to my defense.

"You mean to say 'sex toys for Eli and I', Eve," he says, "It's a common mistake."

Eli is technically correct, I can't fault his grammar. But being passive on this sex toy business isn't right, and just because we've roleplayed that exact scenario before doesn't change it. It is kind of hot, though, so I can't really find it in myself to say anything just now.

"Okay, can we talk about the biting, Iga?" I say, examing my hand,

"When you stop shoving things into me!" she snaps.

"Iga it's not like this is the first time for that. I'm not comfortable with you just biting things on your mouth. Eli shouldn't have to be concerned about that," I scold her.

"Let me try," Eve announces, out of nowhere, and puts her fingers into Iga's ass.

I don't mean she removed my hand or anything, she just kind of shoved the first to fingers of her hand in beside mine. Went in a lot easier than I thought. I think Iga was lying about not doing anal before we, um, coaxed her into it.

She doesn't scream or anything, she just kind of lets out a breathless gasp and freezes up. A fair reaction, really. Four fingers from two different hands, up the ass, without any proper lube, that's a lot at once, I'll admit that. I withdraw my fingers, but obviously Eve does not.

"You're right. I can feel Eli thrusting when I push my fingers in there," Eve confirms, starting to piston them in and out.

"See? There's all sorts of useful-"

"I bet if I put my whole hand in there, I could almost masturbate him through her ass," Eve posits with an uncomfortable level of sincerity.

"Eve, no. Anatomy doesn't really work that way, and there's only so much stress Iga's ass can take, honestly. Let's stick to the fingers," I explain to Eve.

"She's stopped moving," Eve observes, then shoves a third finger into Iga's ass. It's already taken the four, so I can't exactly say she's overdoing it.

"Move, Iga. Eli will get soft at this rate. You are being a bad lab assistant," Eve continues.

"I'll continue when you get your fingers out of there!" Iga reaches back to try to shoo her away, but we all know that isn't happening.

"I object, Eve. Iga is a very good lab assistant. She's just a bad sexual partner," I correct Eve.

Eli chimes in again, "I don't know about that-"

"Hush Eli, not now," I say, waving a hand at him, without turning.

"You will continue moving," Eve commands, that extra set of hands clapping onto Iga's hips, and begins to forcefully move her, while still pushing fingers up the poor girl's ass.

Okay, I'm actually feeling a little guilty about using Iga as our sex toy. A little. Then again, I remember that she was fucking my boyfriend behind my back, which I technically told her to do, but she was still doing it while I didn't know because of the amnestic serum, and she knew that I didn't know, so it's still sort of dishonest when you think about it. So I don't feel too bad. I do wish Eve wouldn't be so rough, but using psychology to manipulate Iga into doing things, like a civilized person, is probably beyond Eve's capability.

The direct route is actually working pretty good for Eve. I still don't entirely agree with the four armed abomination thing; I mean, I agreed enough to do it, but it's still weird. But it does seem to come in handy for her. Which is an unintentional pun, but I didn't say it out loud, so I can still claim it was on purpose.

Two hands on Iga's hips, one grabbing her hair, and the last with its fingers up her ass. Eve has turned Iga into a sexual marionette. A little ironic given Eve's whole Pinocchio status. Iga stops resisting it pretty quick, in all honestly. Practical, given Eve's track record with getting her way, but I would have still struggled longer. I can't expect Iga to have my level of willpower, though.

She actually seems to start getting into it. I think. It's hard to tell if she is when Eve is doing all the sexual movements for her. I feel like Eli is getting a bit left out of this though. Yes, they're using his cock like a piece of industrial machinery, but it's lacking any sort of personal, intimate touch.

I sit on the bed, next to where his head lays, and gently stroke his hair. He looks up and we manage to share a short, quiet moment between us. Quiet in the figurative sense, I mean, there's still a lot of grunting and moaning going on, and an increasing amount of it sounds like Iga is really enjoying herself.

He reaches over and grabs my head, giving it a little squeeze each time he thrusts back. My other hands is... busy. I take the opportunity to just watch him. His chest rising and falling, the sweat on his forhead; it's the little things about watching a reassembled corpse aggressively manipulate the body of a petit woman on your boyfriend's cock that you have to stop and enjoy sometimes.

I'm not the only one. Iga's squeaky little moans get sharper until Eve makes her cum all over Eli's cock. She doesn't stop moving her body afterwards, either, she keeps shoving the increasingly worn out girl down on his cock. I do approve of that, Iga has no business stopping until she's done. And by 'she's done', I mean when Eli is done.

It doesn't take long, even if we've been pushing him to his limits for so many weeks. I see all the little signs that I'm familiar with. The increased breath, the body langauge, the way he grips my hand tighter and tighter until he finally goes off, his whole body stiffening as he empties himself into Iga.

I smile and lean down to kiss him, while he finishes. I move to lay down next to him, thinking we're done, but Iga takes my spot. More accurately, Eve pulls her off him and haphazardly throws her down onto the bed beside him, before sinking down on his drenched cock like she expects it to taste like chocolate.

He recoils a little, clearly more sensitive now, but doesn't try to stop her. Just picking his battles, I suppose, letting Eve have what she wants now and then isn't so bad. After all, it's me he smiles at while her mouth is on him.

12