Raising the Dead... Ch. 13

Story Info
Our heroes have complications with the authorities.
11.7k words
4.83
3.8k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising the Dead, in Spite of the Natural Order: A Cautionary Tale

Chapter 13

We're going to need to extend our search outside the house if we're going to find the corpse counter. That's a fact. She has left the premises and is now a liability. Granted, the extent to which she seemed to enjoy being a sexual parasite on Eli makes it not absolute that she'll say things she shouldn't about how we're breaking new ground that the rest of the scientific community is too much of a bunch of cowards to embrace. But we can't take that chance.

So naturally, it's necessary for Iga to go out and check her places of employment for any signs of her, since that's really our only lead on where she could be. Iga herself gave a lot of resistance to the idea of it being specifically her, claiming that this was "a ruse to get me out of the house to get rid of sexual competition". Which is true, but she doesn't really know that, so it doesn't count.

If Iga has the only pussy Eli is using right now - on account of him being a big meanie that I still somehow can't say no to, because it's especially sexy when he gets domineering - then it only makes sense to find a way to remove her from the equation. If she's not here, if he wants pussy, he'll have to make an exception to the whole anal-only pussy-embargo he's got on Eve and I.

He is, of course, asleep when I finally convince Iga that she'd be the most capable on reconaissance. So I'm left waiting, for the time being. I'd just jump him while he's sleeping, but he actually might need some rest, given that we've collectively used his cock as a cum faucet for weeks.

I take the free moment to go back down to the lab. That's what I usually do when I'm left with free time to think. It's not til I get down there that I realized that I've also not done any real science for weeks, at least that wasn't coerced by Eve to augment her. I'm actually kind of at a loss, with no specific plans and nothing coming to mind. The only thing that I want to do is, you know, -that-.

I'm too proud to stoop to just masturbating in my lab when I have a perfectly functioning boyfriend upstairs, and all I have to do is just wait a little longer for him to get some rest. And besides, this is what Eve wants, for me to give up on Eli being my primary sexual outlet, and start masturbating in private like some sad little lab assistant that can't get her own man. I don't have proof that Iga is a serial masturbator, but you know she is.

I tell myself all this for the first five minutes or so, and then my hands are in my panties. This is what I'm driven to. But it's not like I can just sit here being horny, I'll never get any work done. This is a purely pragmatic masturbation session. One quick cum, and I'll be right as rain, and I can get back to using my genius to find a way to improve this whole situation.

I'd never really thought about how the slab is right at crotch level, but here we are. The corner isn't quite rounded. It's got enough point to get sensation, but not enough that it gives any discomfort for me to grind against. It's quite nice really.

Odd to think that this is where it started, when Eve first woke up and grabbed Eli, and mounted him right on this very table that I'm humping. Alarming at first, a little hot in retrospect, remembering how her freshly animated pussy just clenched down on him right here in front of me, while she pinned him helplessly there and made him into her personal...

Dammit! She takes my boyfriend, and then she's even invading my fantasies about him. It's enough Eve! As soon as I finish up here, it's back to fantasies about him and me, none of this cuckquean madness.

"Someone told me she had work to do in the lab. This is not really what I expected," Eli announces out of nowhere, and his arms coil around my waist from behind.

I jump in surprise, which only causes me to push harder against the corner of the slab. I choke back a gasp.

"You scared the hell out of me, babe. Don't do..." it occurs to me where we are, "Wait, how did you get out of the bedroom?"

I turn around for him to show me that he has improvised. He's somehow removed the Homing Hornet Holocaust Hive from its anchors in the ceiling. He's fastened some ropes to it and is wearing it like a backpack. I'm kind of impressed, really. Not sure it would have occurred to me to just take the thing with you. My genius sometimes gives me blind spots like that.

"How did you get that thing down?" I tilt my head.

"Iga smuggled me some tools and a ladder before she left," he explains, "Getting it off the ceiling wasn't hard, but I was afraid it would fall and break open. All it cost me were a few sexual favors."

"No, it's pretty solid, it should stay... I'm sorry, sexual favors?" I narrow my eyes.

"Just the usual stuff," he shrugs, "Apparently the house rule is that we can't let Eli shower and stay not covered in vaginal liquids for more than an hour. I've had worse problems."

"She's getting awfully entitled when it comes to you," I tell him, "She needs a good talking to."

"You did basically give her a free pass," he says, "She's basically part of our sex life now. Not much we can do."

"That's awfully defeatist attitude, Mister," I poke a finger at his chest, "That's not going to get her to behave. I almost don't think you're concerned about her attitude."

"Hey now, I'm the one that has to fuck her like twice a day," he pokes back, pressing his finger against one of my boobs, "Have you seen how short she is? Pinning her up against the wall is murder on my back."

I can't help but laugh at that. He does know just what to say.

"While you're here, and since apparently everyones covering you with their fluids, how about a fresh coat?" I lean in and press up against him.

"That was the least sexy come on I think I've ever heard, baby. Also, nice try, Ms. Anal-Only," he shakes his head.

"Oh come on!" I pout at him.

"You make a compelling argument, Victoria," he smirks, "But I'm afraid not. Didn't think I'd forget, did you?"

"Yes! I did" I lean in again, "No one else is here. They don't have to know."

"But -I- would know," he closes his eyes and gently shakes his head, "You wouldn't want that lying on my conscience, would you? Besides, Eve is totally still here. Just because she isn't in this room doesn't mean she wouldn't find us. How would she feel if she found out I was going back on my anal-only word."

"She wouldn't find... wait, she doesn't even know you decided that!" I exclaim.

"Well obviously, I would tell her. It's a matter of honor. What kind of man would I be to be worthy of my harem, with no honor?" he asks.

"It's not a harem," I narrow my eyes.

"It factually is, babe," he says, quite patronizingly, "Don't worry. You're the head girl. Or the bottom. Or however it works. I'm not versed in pimp terminology."

I just stare at him.

"What? You don't find that thinking of it as a harem is hot?" he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"That's not the point!"

He looks confused, "Well what is the point, then?"

"I don't know, Eli!" I throw my hands up.

"Are you okay?" he furrows his brow a little.

"Of course not!" I yell, "I'm all pent up, and you won't fuck me properly!"

"Ah, should I just leave you and your table in peace, to finish?" he steps back and turns, as if to leave, while he barely tries to stifle a smirk.

"It's a slab, and-" my eye twitches.

All right, that's enough. No more Miss Nice Scientist. I'm having that cock. I rush at him and grab him by the belt, wrestling it open and reaching inside.

"Hey!" he laughs, haphazardly pushing me back.

"Hey nothing, you're going to fuck me, and you're going to do it right, Mister!" I grab his shaft and yank his pants down.

"Is this an attempted rape?" he remains infuriatingly calm.

"Science requires sacrifices!" I exclaim.

"This is science... how?" he asks.

"If I can't think straight, I can't science straight. Obviously. What, do I need to draw you a diagram?" I try to pull him back over to the table by the cock, but the weight difference between us makes it rather impossible.

"What exactly is it that you're trying to 'science' down here, anyways?" Eli asks, infuriatingly nonchalantly.

"That's not important right now," I grumble and try to pull him again. This has actually managed to get him hard, but I'm not closer to getting him inside me.

"That's not a handle, you know. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop pulling it like your unrolling a garden hose," he puts a hand on mine.

"If you'd get over here and fuck me, it wouldn't be necessary," I glare at him.

He studies me a moment and sighs, "Okay that's enough. Be careful what you ask for."

He grabs me and spins my whole body around, pushing me forward where he promptly grabs me by the back of the neck and bends me over the slab. I wasn't actually trying to provoke him into being forceful with me, but that works, too.

He grabs the back of my pants and pulls them down almost to my knees in a single, fluid motion. I shiver a little cool air hits my skin, but relax the moment his hand touches my pussy. I try to push back against him, but he's being a teasing little jerk.

His fingers go up and down the lips, but he doesn't touch my clit, again, because he's being a pain. This is followed by his first two fingers finally plunging into me. Fuck. Yes. He thrusts them in and out, and just when I think we're finally getting somewhere, he pulls them out.

"Baby, don't st-" I turn back to protest, but he promtply grabs the back of my head and turns me back to face forward again.

A sharp gasp jumps out of my lungs as those same fingers rush into my ass, still slick from my pussy. He pumps them in and out, lubing my rear. I know what he's doing, and I whine audibly.

"What did you think was going to happen?" he responds to my vocalizations, "I made it pretty clear what the rules were."

I brace myself when I feel the head of his cock against my ass. Okay, I don't -dislike- anal. I think it has its place and it can be fun. But he somehow managed to have three women to fuck living in the house, and really the other two should be doing anal duty. Especially considering that my pussy is fucking screaming for attention.

The screams fall on deaf ears, however, as he pushes his cock up my ass anyways. Speaking of screaming, I don't manage one there, either. My whole rear stiffens up and I gasp sharply, nearly choking on my own air.

That was... not enough lubrication. He had to know that. It was deliberate, he meant to make it rough by not making me slick enough, he meant it to hurt a little. Intentional, to be rough and punish me. God I fucking love him.

There is the slight possibility that I owe Iga an apology for pushing her into this anal stuff so quickly. Having not done it in awhile, I sort of forgot exactly the level of... displacement that Eli manages during anal sex. It's a little intense.

I consider asking him to slow down or be more gentle, but that will probably egg him on to do the opposite. What I really want, at this moment, is to reach down and rub my clit, being that it's screaming for attention more than ever. I almost manage it, except that he chooses that moment to grab my wrists and pin me down to the table with them.

This only exacerbates the situation. Normally, the aggression would be welcome, but right now, I need to fucking cum.

"Baby... my hands..." I eek out in between thrusts.

"What about them?" he pretends he doesn't know exactly what he's doing.

"May I have them back?" I plead.

"No," he says, quite authoritatively.

"Please?" I whimper.

"But I like holding them like this. Why would you need them right now?" he grabs my wrists even tighter.

"To, you know..." I do my best to gesture downwards while being pinned down face first and without the use of my hands.

"I don't follow," he most assuredly does.

"Eli!" I whine, "Let me touch myself!"

"Oh, this isn't enough? Someone was begging to get fucked," he breathes out between pants.

"You...! Mmph!" I have a little trouble speaking with rearranging my innards with his cock, "You know I can't cum from just this!"

"That sounds like quitter talk, Victoria," he says, and I can almost hear the sound of his head shaking disapprovingly.

"Pleease! I need it!" I shout.

"But what if I need you to not cum?" he leans down and whispers into my ear, "You feel so good when your all pent up like this. Maybe I want to keep you this way."

I frustratedly thrash around and whine and moan at how that's actually really hot, and the idea of not cumming while he fucks me makes me even hornier and want to cum even more. This is some Catch-22 shit. And I'm sure my thrashing and clenching on his cock is not going to to change his mind that I should cum.

"It's too much, baby," I whimper, surprised at how pathetic I manage to sound, "I really need it bad."

"You don't -need- it," he argues, "You -want- it. And I assure you, no woman has ever died or combusted or anything from lack of orgasm."

"You don't know that!" I correct him, "I'm the scientist here, and I'll have you know there's cases that are quite suspicious of being caused by that exact thing!"

There aren't, but he doesn't know that.

"Really?" he asks, slowing his thrusts a little.

"Yes! Absolutely, there totally are, I'm sure," holy shit, is he really falling for that?

"Huh. Interesting," he punctuates his statement with a rough thrust that grinds me back against the corner of the slab, causing a shiver to rush through me.

I want to point out how he's still going, even though he established that I could burst into flames at any moment, but I get distracted by the slab once more.

"Well it's a good thing that you've conquered death, so we don't have to worry about you dying from denial," he entwines his fingers with mine from behind, still holding my hands in place, "We can always just bring you back."

"I'm the only one qualified to do- Mph!" I somehow manage to choke a bit from having my ass occupied, "I'm the only one that can do that!"

"Nonsense, we have Iga!" he laughs, "In addition to providing me with pussy, she can also reanimate my girlfriend. I'm glad you hired her."

"That's ridiculous, Eli, there's no way Iga can do that without me!" I do manage to start grinding more against the slab, but it's still not quite enough.

"What, she can't follow your notes? And here I thought you were so fastidious in your record keeping, like a good scientist," he grunts in between statements, "See, this is why you have to be an anal only girl from now on. Slacking in your science."

"It's not a matter of how good my notes are..." I turn my head back as much as I can, "The hell do you mean 'from now on'?!"

He laughs and reaches down to scoop me up and pull me against him. He releases my hands, but unfortunately still manages to pin my arms to my chest, so that I'm not free to move them.

"I'm just teasing, babe," he whispers, and kisses my neck, "I wasn't just saying it, you're a great fuck when you're all pent up like this. So maybe I'll just keep you anal only for a few years."

"Think you're funny, don't you?" I grumble at him.

"Pretty much. You'll laugh later. And besides, it takes a lot of focus to be this amazing, how many guys can make jokes when the world's most brilliant scientist is strangling their cock like a bench vise?" he moans and presses my own hands to my own breasts.

"You're just trying to butter me up with that talk," I squeak out, his thrusts getting deeper.

"Trying, but not -quite- there yet," he shifts positions and angles my pussy right at the corner of the slab, starting to pound me right against.

"...Fuck, baby," I moan, pushing my clit against that stone corner each time he shoves his cock into me.

"See, it's not all bad, being my little anal slut, is it?" he whispsers.

"N-no... no it's not..." I swallow hard.

"You love to take it up the ass, knowing other girls get my cock in their tight little pussies," he licks at my ear.

Part of me wants to pause and argue that, but I'm stuck in the moment, and quite frankly, hearing it makes my clit throb, "Fuck yes, baby. Fuck... I'm almost there."

No sooner do I announce how close I am, then he goes over the edge. I feel him throb in me, like he'll swell and tear me apart, as he empties himself in me. I approach that crest of pleasure, myself.

And then the doorbell rings.

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor is a weird choice for a doorbell chime, now that I think of it. And it completely breaks my concentration. Once I regain my composure, he's finished cumming into me, and he pulls out.

"Baby!" I cry out as he takes away his beautiful cock, leaving my body feeling empty and aching.

"Hm?" he says, all too casually.

"But! You didn't finish!"

"Really? What's leaking down your thighs, then?" he zips up his pants.

"I mean me!" I shout, frustrated.

"I never said I was going to make you cum. What kind of anal slut gets to cum whenever she wants to? That's just silly," he laughs, "If you're really that desperate, you're free to finish on your own. I won't stop you."

I nearly scream, "You're just fucking with me!"

"I sure am, baby," he leans in and kisses me, "I've got to go grab the door, we can't have Eve answering it to strangers, now can we?"

I make sure to remind him to grab his 'backpack' before he goes. That's still a weird thing to answer the door with, but I suppose it's preferable to try to explain that than it is to explain the strange woman with four arms.

As it turns out, however, it's for not, because Eve does beat us to the door. She is, however, wearing clothes. If you count a bathrobe she hasn't quite tied as clothes. But it's better than nothing.

The stitch marks that come up her neck and face that I haven't been able to get rid of completely, are still there, but that's less weird to explain away, and most wouldn't even bother to wonder about a few scars. Unless they're prone to suspicion, like if they're law enforcement or something.

Which of course they are, because obviously. Why wouldn't it be a cop at our door at the worst possible time?

"...and someone in the neighborhood reported a person acting a bit suspicious, fit the description of our missing person. So we're really just checking all the houses in the area, asking if anyone's seen her," it's a surprisingly attractive female officer talking to Eve.

She leans against the doorframe and tips her hat up a little at Eve, "But you, uh, don't really look too much like the kidnapper type, so I'm not too worried about that."

She's making some serious eyes at Eve, apparently oblivious to Eve's own fairly blank expression. If this cop is corrupt and a lesbian, I could probably make this work. I'm not above pimping out Eve if it'll get us out of trouble. Iga too, when she gets home"

"Oh, you must be the homeowners that... Eve was it?" the cop turned back to her for a second, "That Eve mentioned. Doing some yardwork?" she asks.

It takes me a moment to realize the Homing Hornet Holocaust bears a passing resemblance to one of those heavy duty leaf blowers.

"Uh, yes, something like that. Can we help you?" I ask.

She looks me over, but only gives a passing glance to Eli. Dyke confirmed.

"Oh, just out asking about-"

"She's looking for that woman we haven't seen," Eve interrupts her, "The one that hasn't been here that we don't know anything about."

The cop raises an eyebrow and looks intently at Eve, before laughing, "You are just too much, missy. I might have to bring you in for being too damn cute, you know that?"

I feign some brief laughter to match it, "I can't say we've seen anything unusual. Sorry!"

"Oh, I didn't think so. Just checking everyone out," she pulls out a piece of paper from a bundle and hands it over, "If you do see her, just give us a call, number's on the bottom."