Raising the Dead... Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She of course has to be a giant drama queen about it and sputter and choke and pull back gagging. It's just a cock, sweetie, if you'd just accept that it belongs in you, this wouldn't be so hard.

Eli and Eve both stare at me like I've done something rash. Eli is slightly more amused.

"What?" I ask.

"I was trying to keep her from choking," Eve says as she pulls the girl back, "The last thing we want is for her to vomit all over our boyfriend."

Eli clears his throat, "Yes, no vomitting, please."

"Oh she's not gonna vomit, Eli isn't -that- big," I point out.

"Uh, thanks for the vote of confidence on that front," Eli snarks at me, which I ignore.

"Yes, but as it is, she's already not predisposed to doing this, so the objection will impact her reactions," Eve argues.

"...Can't do it," Karen gasps, finally recovering, "can't take that gross thing in my mouth like that."

My eye twitches, "What... what did you just say?"

"I can't do it," she says between breaths.

"That's not the part I meant..." I narrow my eyes and my voice drops a little, "I could have sworn said something about my baby's cock. I want to make sure I didn't mishear you."

"Dicks are so gross! I can't put that disgusting thing in my mouth anymore," she shakes her head rapidly, then looks up at Eve, "Please don't make me. I tried, I really did."

My eye twitches again, "Disgusting? You ungrateful little-"

Eli reaches out an arm to stop me as I advance on her, without turning to look, "That's not gonna help, hon. Put down whatever you've got there."

I actually hadn't even noticed that I'd picked up my surgical mallet (it's a thing, I assure you), so I'm not sure how he knew without looking. I groan in irritation and put it back down.

Karen gets up, she's a bit wobbly and steadies herself against Eve, but it's clear that the drugs have worn off a little. Eve lets her do so, but looks almost as displeased as I am.

"You won't be able to suck his cock from a standing position," Eve states quite plainly.

"No, I told you I-"

"I heard you, I'm not concerned with your hangups. You will suck my boyfriend's cock until he ejaculates down your throat," Eve grabs the woman's upper arms with one set of hands.

"I can't, I just... wait, I thought he was the angry woman's boyfriend?" Karen tilts her head.

Don't try to get on my good side with that, bitch. But yes, I don't appreciate that Eve has moved from 'our' to 'my'.

"He is, and that's totally not the issue right now!" I shout, "Plus, you haven't seen angry yet, but you will if you don't get back to fellating!"

Eve grasps her chin and looks intensely into her eyes, her last free hand shoving itself down Karen's pants. The way she gasps and her body tenses suggests that Eve did not stop with invading her clothing.

"This pussy belongs to me, now, Karen," Eve says, authoritatively, "Along with the rest of you. I decide what gets shoved into your body, and right now, it's going to be Eli's cock. You're going to take him down your throat again, you're going to make him cum, you're going to swallow every drop, and you're going to like it. And after that, he's going to shove that cock deep into this little pussy of yours and fuck you until you can't even walk. You do not have a choice in this. Do you understand me?"

Eve drives the point home by practically lifting the woman up by her pussy, the hand down her pants forcing her up onto her tip toes. If the whole display wasn't so hot, it would probably be frightening.

Karen whimpers and shudders for a moment, but keeps her eyes on Eve's. She swallows hard and gives a slow nod.

As much as Eve made it a big display of asking her if she understood and would comply, I'm not actually sure it would have mattered. Not from the way Eve spins her around and forces the girl back to her knees.

I almost feel a little bad for her, the way Eve is bullying her. I mean, I don't, I feel confident in saying that. But I kind of feel bad that I don't feel bad, if that makes sense. On the one hand, we're forcing her against her sexuality for our own amusement; well, mostly Eve is, but I've accepted complicitcy. On the other hand, she was giving bad head to my baby, and I can't abide that. I'm self aware that this is a little messed up, but she honestly made her own bed, now she has to get fucked in it. Not that I think we'll end up at an actual bed when that quite literally happens.

Karen actually looks a little frightened when Eve grabs Eli by the cock and forces it into her mouth. Though she doesn't fight it, or look as uncomfortable. She almost looks kind of horny at the same time. Scaroused, if you will. I don't think she's turned over a new leaf in her acceptance of penis in the last minute or so, because she still seems a little disgusted with herself, but I'm fairly positive that she's getting off on submitting to Eve.

This still doesn't seem like the best blowjob in the world, but she's doing better. She's actually taking more of his length in and moving her head. Or rather Eve is moving her head. There's a little gag here or there, but Eve doesn't allow her to pull away. I may have jumped the gun a little on demanding she take him all at once; she's coming along okay. Still not the depth that I would expect a -real- woman to have by now, but it's her first time, so I can only expect so much.

"Use your tongue," Eve instructs her.

My thoughts exactly. The girl rolls her eyes back to look up at Eve as best she can. As if that were a complex instruction.

"Swirl your tongue around the head, and slide it up and down the underside of the shaft," Eve clarifies.

Karen continues to look terrified and disgusted at this prospect, but from what I can tell, she seems to actually do it. Not that it changes much. Barely a sound from Eli this whole time, not that he's terribly loud in bed to start with, but honestly he seems more bored than anything.

I step up behind him and rest my chin on his shoulders putting my arms around his waist. I lightly press my hips to him, making him push further into her mouth a bit. I smirk when I see her gag a little.

"Is she any good, baby?" I ask.

"Well, there's no such thing as -bad- head," he replies.

I beg to differ, and think that's a lack of imagination, but I manage to not correct him on that.

"That good, huh?" I giggle a little.

He just shrugs. I guess he's used to being the house carnival ride, so he's probably not too bothered with one sex act or another being subpar now and again.

Still, he shouldn't have to settle for that. And we'll be here all day at this rate. I reach around and cup his balls in my hand, and start to lightly rub them. Karen really should be using her hands, too, but I can do it better, anyways. I grab the base of his shaft with the other hand and start to stroke him, as if I'm pumping it into Karen's mouth. Since she's leaving too much of his cock unattended, I might as well take care of that, too. I manage to get a little moan out of him, now that someone with actual skill is involved.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm sure her pussy will be much better," I tell him, since it's a lot harder to screw up the process of simply getting fucked.

"Her ass, too," I say softly.

It takes a... non-insignificant amount of time. In all fairness, not as long as I thought, but still a lot longer than anyone would really consider respectable. But he finally does reach the edge, with my help. And since we'd be there ages ago if I was down there, I'm taking one hundred percent credit for the fact that he cums at all.

It's not a surprise to me when it happens. I've got my hands on his balls and his shaft. I can feel the base of his cock throb and swell, and I can feel how his balls sort of lift up as the muscles tense. With my arms around him, I can feel his whole body stiffen as it happens. I nibble at the skin on his shoulder and give Karen a smug grin with my eyes as my baby empties his balls down her throat.

It is, however, a surprise for her. Having no experience, she fails to notice the signs until right as it happens. Her face is priceless. It's not just some sort of disgust at having her mouth suddenly full of semen - which I find insulting, but somewhat understandable if it's a new experience - but it's the surprise that seems to come with it. What exactly did she think the end result was going to be? What did she think was going to happen? We spelled it out pretty clearly for her. I do hope the cocktail I injected her with is not affecting short term memory.

I have to say, respect for Eve on this, she is not letting Karen pull away. Her mouth is not going anywhere, and when it looks like when her efforts have diminished out of surprise, Eve starts to move her back and forth with her hands, using her face as the cocksleeve that it is. She sputters and gags and continues to be all dramatic about this, but doesn't manage to actually go anywhere.

Some of it spills from her lips, and runs down her chin, but Eve makes certain she can't really move her mouth enough to let more of it slip out. When Eli finally finishes and pulls himself free, Eve again makes sure she keeps it in her mouth, holding her chin shut and tilting it up.

"Swallow. All of it," Eve commands.

Karen looks horrified, turning her head back and shaking her head aggressively, but her mouth stays held shut by Eve.

"Yes. Swallow. -Now-," Eve puts a little base in her voice.

Karen looks conflicted, but it doesn't last. Whatever hold Eve seems to have over her wins out, and the woman swallows hard with gulp. She looks sick as she does so, but looks up to Eve for approval. Eve just reaches down and runs a finger up Karen's chin, collecting the stray ejaculate, and pressing it into her mouth, where she reluctantly swallows.

"Good girl," Eve comments.

Karen sort of beams with pride at her words and turns on her knees, leaning into her. Eve grabs her tightly by the hair, stopping her in place. Karen seems confused, but compliant, awaiting further instructions.

Eve slowly guides the girl's face inwards, between her legs, and just watches her expectantly. Karen keeps her eyes locked up at her, but leans forward as best as she can, extending her tongue and dragging it along Eve's exposed pussy. Eve remains stoic, but Karen looks like she's about to cum right there.

As soon as the one lick is done with, Eve tightens her grip on Karen's hair, and pulls her back. She then guides her up to her feet, which is responded to with easy compliance.

"Bend over the table," Eve commands.

"It's actually a slab, Eve," I correct her, "Common mistake."

Eli looks back and smiles at my pendantry, but the girls don't even seem to notice I spoke.

Karen turns and puts her hands on the slab, looking back at curiously Eve, as if we didn't outline what was going to happen. Still wondering about her memory. Or maybe she was hoping -we- would forget, or change our minds. Fat chance of that, honey.

"You're getting fucked now," Eve grabs the back of her pants and firmly yanks them down off of her hips.

She gasps and her body stiffens as Eve exposes her rear to the air. Yeah, you might want to relax, honey, or this might be a little rough.

Not a bad ass, though, I've got to say. A good hip to waist ratio and a nice roundness to the back end. I am rather surprised that her pants came down so easily, considering all the cop implements (safely removed before she woke up) that she would carry on that belt, you'd think she'd keep it tighter. Maybe she subconsciously knows she needs to get fucked, and dresses accordingly. Regardless of the reason, she -does- need to get fucked. Imagine keeping that ass hid away, only to be touched by lesbians, and never getting dicked. It's a total waste; I can see that, and I don't even have a dick. This is actually quite the fortuitous set of circumstances for her, if we're being honest.

"I... I don't know about this..." Karen shivers a little as Eve presses fingers against her exposed pussy.

"Your thoughts and feelings on the matter aren't relevant," Eve bluntly informs her, the forces a pair of fingers into the poor woman.

She gasps again, but lets Eve do as she will, "I've just... I've never... with a man. I'm not into them or anything."

"Your pussy says differently," Eve pistons her fingers in and out of Karen, "You are very wet already."

"That's not...!" she whimpers as Eve penetrates her, "That's not because of him!"

"You just had his cock in your mouth and swallowed his semen, and now you are thoroughly moist," Eve says, "These are the facts. You can't fight nature."

I have nothing to add to most of that, Eve is very astute. Except for the 'can't fight nature' part, because evidently one can, what with Eve existing at all. In context it makes sense, though. I can fight nature. Karen can't. You need appropriate genius for that.

Karen stammers a little, but manages to find no argument against this. On account of it doesn't exist. Obviously she's wet for Eli's cock. We all know that.

"I don't have to prepare you any further, you are ready as it is," Eve concludes, "Eli, come here."

"Eve, I think he needs a moment, he did just cum after all," I remind her.

Eli loudly clears his throat, drawing my attention back to him. And his penis, which is fully erect again. And in my hand. Stupid muscle memory.

"Oh," is all I can say, as I cease and let go, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," he grins and pats my head, "Thank you."

The Coolidge Effect strikes again. And subconscious hand jobs, apparently. I must be more eager to see this than I realized.

Eve reaches out and grabs Eli by the cock as soon as he comes into range, using it as a handle to pull him over. She's a bit like a cock grabbing octopus with all those arms; as soon as you enter the radius, she's got you. I briefly weight the pros and cons of giving her actual tentacles, too, but that's not important right now. It mostly seems unnecessary to grab him, since he was already coming over. Admittedly, Eli was dawdling a bit, when he should really be balls deep already.

"Easy, Eve," he tells her, but doesn't fight it.

"It may not be. She is very tight," she comments, "I suspect she doesn't even use any sort of dildo on a regular basis."

"I don't. If I wanted to have sex with something shaped like a penis, I would just find someone with a penis," Karen confirms Eve's suspicions of her dildophobia.

"You don't need to, we already have one for you, it's fine," Eve says, pressing the head of Eli's cock to Karen's exposed pussy, which elicits a sharp breath from the girl.

"No penetration? Not even a small vibrator? Or a strapon with a girl?" I question, a little perplexed, "That's not very adventurous."

"I told you, I'm not into dicks," she claims, while one is rubbed against her pussy, "Strapons are just pretend dicks. Treating it like a lesbian thing is silly. You sound just like my..."

She pauses and looks serious, as if something important just occurred to her. May or may not involve certain chemicals wearing off. She could probably use a booster on that. Hopefully the other syringes at least have the same mixture.

"...girlfriend," she softly says, right before Eve properly lines Eli's cock and shoves him into her, like she's a skydiving instructor pushing someone out of a plane.

I mean, she grabs him by the ass with the rest of her arms and just shoves him on in. Full shaft in under a second. That was a little harsh. Hot, but harsh. Not sure what happened to the 'ease her in' Eve from before. Maybe it was to toy with her? Lull her into a false sense of security? Or maybe just Eve is fucking crazy? Or crazier, rather. I should do some tests on that when I get the chance.

Karen doesn't cry out or scream or anything. But I think it has less to do with her reactions dictating it, and more to do with her physical ability. She just makes this long, sharp, whimpery gasp, where she almost gags on the air she's sucking in. Like she can't scream, sort of like being stabbed in the kidney.

I move over to get a better look at her and make sure she's alright. I mean, I am a doctor, technically speaking. Her eyes are like dinner plates staring straight ahead and her mouth is hanging open, but she's breathing and everything. Quite heavily. My professional opinion is that probably did hurt a great deal, on account of going zero to penis in under a second when she was unaccustomed to such - say goodbye to that gold star, by the way, honey - but she also might be playing it up some. I mean, it wasn't your ass Karen. And I saw how wet you were beforehand.

I'd say she could probably use a moment to rest and adjust. But that's probably... probably not going to happen. A one way ticket to dick city isn't really refundable once you're in the air.

"Eli, you aren't thrusting," Eve observes, after a full three seconds of him being balls deep in Karen, "What's wrong?"

"I think she might need a moment, Eve," he says, "let her get used to it, you know. To stop trembling and spasming and all."

"I'm not concerned with that," Eve shows us her compassionate side, "Fuck her. I want you to-"

"Drain my balls in her pussy. Got it, Eve," he gets a bit snarky, "Your desires aren't hard to read."

Wait. What did he say about spasming?

I walk to the side of them and kneel down to see a noticeable amount of moisture all over Eli's balls, and coming down her thighs. And a single, thin droplet from her pussy.

"Karen... did you just cum?" I ask.

"I... Immm... Idunowafugonon..." she mumbles something incomprehensible. Possibly a yes.

I suppose it's not impossible, if the nerves are overstimulated all at once like that. Or maybe it's just her body's natural reaction to getting a proper dicking finally.

I don't really get a chance to ask any follow up questions, not that I think that'd be very productive. Eve slaps her hands down on Eli's ass again and starts moving his hips for him.

"More fucking," she sounds a little frustrated at him.

He reaches back and bats her hands away. Which does actually work, suprisingly. He starts thrusting himself, presumably to Eve's satisfaction.

Karen is less satisfied. Or more. It's not clear. She definitely has an opinion on the current situation, even if she's ambiguous in communicating it. She doesn't try to fight it or anything though. If anything she allows him better access, leaning her face down against the slab and presenting her ass to him more.

I can't tell if that's pain or pleasure. They aren't mutually exclusive, so it could be both. She lets out a loud cry with each thrust, and her fingers are digging into the corner of the slab, with her knuckles going white. Her whole body jolts when he slams home, but her overall body language doesn't imply she's trying to get away or get it to stop. If anything, I'd say she's starting to push back. Hard to tell with Eli bouncing her against the slab like he is.

Speaking of which, that trip to dick city had a layover in pound town. Eli's getting into it. Good. We keep using him as our designated penis with a man attached, and I sometimes feel a little bad about that. I'm glad he's enjoying himself.

I kneel down again to get a closer look, and she's really clinging to him. Intentionally or not. You can really see how tightly her pussy squeezes him. It's like he's almost pulling her inside out when he pulls back. Guess she wasn't lying about her lack of experience with penetration. Kind of sucks for her. Eli isn't huge or anything, but not really a beginner cock, either. She's wet enough that it should cause any problems for him though. Can't speak for whether this is fun for her, but it looks like it must feel amazing for him. I'm glad she proved useful.

"Fuck!" Karen screams, throwing her head back.

She is looking a little flushed. And by 'a little flushed', I mean she looks like she's about to burst a blood vessel or something. Like she's tensed every muscle she possibly can, and maybe some that are completely involuntary. Her skin turns a nice shade of pink and her eyes are bugging out of her head. It's sort of like Eli when I ask him to lift some heavy equipment for me, except without the death glare.