Raising the Dead... Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, Karen?" I walk over to the side of the slab to examine her.

"No! I have a giant fucking cock in me!" she gasps out.

'Giant' is a big dramatic, but I'm glad she's at least coherent enough to make out words properly. I hop up on the slab to get a better look at her. I brush back her hair to see her pupils as dilated as they can get and feel how hot her skin is to the touch. She's either getting ready to pop or pass out.

"Should I... stop?" Eli pants out.

"Don't you-" I begin before Eve jumps in.

"Don't you fucking dare!" she shouts at him.

Eve steps up behind him and puts her arms (all of them) on him, in various places, but doesn't try to commandeer his thrusting again. She just sort of rubs his skin all over and urges him on while she looks down over his shoulder to watch him fuck Karen.

I find myself casually stroking Karen's hair while she takes his cock. Obviously, this needs to happen, but I can appreciate that this is hard for her. She didn't wake up this morning knowing that she was going to be 'straightened' today. She wasn't at all prepared to get fucked like this. I feel for her, I really do.

"It's okay, just try to relax, sweetie," I gently coo, running my fingers through her hair, and wiping the sweat from her forehead, "Just let it happen and it'll start to feel good, I promise."

"It's just... it's too..." her breathing sharply increases and she lifts her body up, shaking her head and clenching her eyes shut.

I reach out and take one of her hands, squeezing it as she lets out an intense wail. Like most of her responses so far, it could be interpreted as pleasure or pain, except that the rest of the signs are entirely clear. She's definitely cumming this time.

And not just her. Halfway through, I can see the way Eli tenses and starts to really pound her. He lets out those breathless little groans he somtimes does. Eve seems to notice too, from the way she starts to grip him.

I, myself, find that I'm a little dizzy with arousal at watching all of this. I know I complain about too many cooks in the kitchen (the kitchen is Eli's cock in this metaphor), but I wonder if we'll be able to keep Karen. I also wish Iga was here to see this.

"That's it, just let the feeling take you. Cum for us. Cum all over my baby's cock," I lean in and kiss Karen's forehead, "That's a good girl."

To my surprise, her hands slide down between her legs, and she starts to rub herself as she cums. I think she might be actually getting into this. And it just seems to keep going for her. When Eli finishes, he pulls out, and she almost falls as her legs shake and nearly give way. I catch her by the shoulders and pull her up onto the slab, with a little help from Eli and Eve. There she continues to moan and shiver while her fingers furiously rub her pussy, which is now leaking Eli's cum in copious amounts.

"Right. Now, anal," Eve nods her head authoritatively.

"We might need a minute, Eve," I tell her, gesturing at our tired participants.

We don't get a chance to discuss it, as we're interupted by the sound of slamming doors and quick footsteps.

"Guys! Guys!" shouts echo as Iga runs into the lab in a hurry, "We might have a little..."

She stops as she gets close and surveys the scene, "I'm sorry, did I miss something?"