Raising the Dead... Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unless... if Eli fucked the wives of all the men in town, that would be power to fear. The terrifying mad scientist with the golden-cocked boyfriend that will coax away women at my whim and cuck anyone who dares oppose me by making them cum like geysers on his cock!

No. I need to not come up with plans while my pussy doing my thinking for me, which tends to happen when it's grinding on Eli's mouth. Or any other part of him.

Of course, recognizing my head is not in the proper place to do any real planning really doesn't stop me from thinking of other plans, because you can't just shut off genius. But most I come up with at the moment are not productive. Either just more perverted stuff that probably won't work or will invite disaster, or simplistic violent approaches. That is to say, simplistic in that the end result is just violence, not that I would use a simple approach to cause said violence. I do have my pride, after all.

Still, even if my pervy ideas to stopping our impending lynching are mostly just the result of me thinking of what I find hot at the moment, that doesn't rule them out. A lot of the feasibility does, unfortunately. It's not that I -couldn't- transform every person in town, man and woman alike, into subservient, sexy young catgirls that I could rule with an iron fist, it's that there's no chance of that happening with the time constraints involved. That would be a tall order at the best of times. Though had I done that before, we wouldn't be in this situation.

What Eli said just before I, um, requested his services, still has me thinking. Yes, he probably did say 'reactions', but that's not important. What if I -could- control erections? If I could do it remotely, on a large scale? If I could give or deprive men of their god given boners, from the safety of my own house? I could hold every bedroom in town hostage, make them fear and respect my power, and also not murder me for my transgressions against the very laws of nature.

It's so brilliant, I think I'm gonna cum.

That might actually have more to do with Eli simulating an out of control carwash on my pussy at the moment. Maybe. It's like fifty-fifty.

Or I would be willing to give him at least half credit for the cunnilingus portion of this particular orgasm, if we weren't rudely interrupted at the most inopportune of times.

"This is not securing the premises, Victoria!" Iga shouts in the most shrill, orgasm-retardant tone possible.

She and the rest of the peanut gallery have assembled just outside the door, and are collectively gawking at the display with no respect for our privacy. Which is normal lately, but still.

Eli lifts his head and looks over at them, necessitating me to grab him by the hair and pull his face back where it belongs, being that I'm really, really close. This sets off a Rube Goldbergian series of mishaps of balance, and I tumble forward, then back, then forward again, then to the right, and eventually tumble off the side of the desk and crash to the ground, taking Eli and his chair with me, and nearly yanking out a tuft of his hair in the process. Sorry babe. I blame Iga.

"Fucking, ow," Eli sits up, rubbing the side of his head where he thankfully doesn't have a bald spot, now, "Does no one in this house remember how to knock."

"You neglected to close the door," Eve informs us. Fair enough.

"Also neglecting to help secure the house," Iga adds.

"I have the responsibility to use my genius to get us out of this, Iga," I pull myself to my feet, limping a little from a banged foot.

"What does that have to do with getting a tongue halfway to your uterus?" she continues to be obtuse.

"I have to think clearly, don't I?" I throw up my hands.

"She has a point," Eve comes to my rescue.

"Thank you, Ev-"

"If Eli makes us all cum, we'll be in a better position to brainstorm," Eve nods decisively.

Okay, so 'rescue' wasn't the right word.

I rub the bridge of my nose, "He's not our personal... hey wait, you just got off with Karen, Eve, why the hell would you need it?"

"That was nearly a half an hour ago, Victoria. Clearly I need to use him, now. You are being absurd," she says, "Besides, Eli is better at performing cunnilingus than Karen."

"What - hey!" Karen exclaims, but Eve doesn't acknowledge her.

I don't quite hold back a snicker. Rather the cut for a lesbian, I'd imagine, to be second place to a man at doing basically all she does. But that's our boy. My. My boy. Eli is my boyfriend. Not 'ours'.

"His skills not withstanding, he's only one man," I argue, "You can't make him eat out four pussies in a row like that. His tongue's going to cramp up or something."

"Also, I didn't agree to do that, physical limitations notwithstanding. Which is kind of more important," Eli adds.

"Yes, yes," I wave a little dismissively at his concern, "The whole issue of what he wants, too."

"You are right, we can't overtax his mouth," Eve relents, then narrows her eyes in thought, "We will all achieve orgasm by masturbating while we watch Eli violently sodomize Karen for our amusement."

"V-violently?" Karen turns to Eve and tugs at her arm in concern.

Yeah, that was a new addition. Eve keeps upping the ante on the whole thing. I'm not sure if this is some sort of mind game with Karen, but I think she might be over hyping it.

I agree to Eve's plan, primarily because she will never shut up about insisting it until Eli gets in that back door. What I don't agree on, is that the act should be performed on top of the desk in my study. I realize Eve might not understand me being particular about fluids being liberated all over my desk, especially since she walked in on me doing basically that. Not that I was able to reach full fluid liberation before we were interrupted. I'm particular about which fluids. Everyone fucking on the slab downstairs is one thing, that place is made for messes, but this is my personal office space.

However, picking my battles has been the most important lesson I've learned from this whole Eve episode. Well, no, it's probably beaten out by "fucking don't", but picking your battles is a close second.

Karen is surprisingly compliant, considering how much Eve has been incrementally raising the level of savagery she expects to be enacted on the poor woman's ass. Probably past the level that Eli is willing to expose her too, fortunately.

She has Karen lie on her back on the desk. I would have just bent her over it. Is it really anal sex if it's not in a doggy position? Yes, technically speaking, but it isn't the same. I do enjoy that we get to fully see her apprehension, though.

Eve, rather presumptively, tells Iga and I to take a hold of one of Karen's legs, each, and spread her open. I don't care for her thinking she can just call the shots like that, but like I said, pick your battles.

"Just go with it," I mouth to Iga, and we both grab her thighs just above the knee.

She's pretty limber, we spread her quite wide. I try to see if I can get her to go full splits. For science. But it doesn't look like it's happening, and in any case, Iga isn't really cooperating with that.

To my surprise, Eve doesn't get behind Eli. I kind of expected her to do what she did before, and manually put him in, like she's using him as a walking strapon. But not this time. She actually goes to the other side of the table, and stands over Karen, putting her hands on the side of her head, and stroking her hair.

"Are you ready?" she asks in the nicest way that Eve can.

Karen gives a non-committal headshake, "N-no, I don't think I can-"

"Good, good," Eve responds, as if Karen had said the exact opposite of what she did, "He's going to fuck you now. Hard as he can. It's going to hurt, but it will feel really great for him. And that will make me happy. Are you ready to hurt? For me?"

Karen doesn't respond, she just swallows hard.

"Good," Eve coos.

"Not to spoil the mood, but we might want to address the lube question before we rush any appendages into poor Karen," I feel the need to point out.

Someone had to say it. I mean, it's not like she has a self-lubricating butthole. That's an invention I'm a good six months away from really perfecting. Or it will be when I get time to actually work on it. And the last thing we want is Eli to get any chafing on his cock, it's something I think we can all agree on, even Karen.

"You make a good point. Iga, get to your knees and take care of that," Eve announces.

Iga looks like she's going to protest at being ordered around, but then doesn't. Any excuse to shovel cock into her mouth will triumph over her pride.

I quirk an eyebrow, "Why did you automatically jump to Iga?"

"You should focus on collecting your thoughts, not being busy with sucking cock," she tells me.

"Well, I guess that makes-" I start before she ruins it.

"And Iga is far superior at fellatio, anyways," she states insanity as fact.

"Beg. Pardon?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Iga is better at performi-"

"I heard what you fucking said, you ignorant corpse bitch!" I snap, surprising even myself with the aggression. No one insults my dick sucking abilities.

She just stares at me for a moment. Maybe I got too bold. I can't tell if she's offended on account of her face being a stoic mask.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm better than you both," Eve says. It does not.

Karen cranes her neck up a little, "It does look like she-"

"Adults talking!" I remind her of her place, "How would you even know, Eve? You don't have a cock to gauge these things."

"No, but his responses are rather clear, and I've had time to study both of your methods," Eve says, "Your techniques are primitive and simple, though Iga's is slightly better. You also both have inferior biology to begin with."

"Hmph!" I grab Eli's shoulder, "Tell her that I'm better at sucking your cock, baby!"

He casually looks down at Iga, who is throat deep on his shaft, then up to me, then to Eve, then back to me, "I... I don't imagine there's an answer to this that's going to improve things for myself, or anyone else."

"See, Eve?" I point at her, "He wouldn't be afraid to say it while his dick is in another woman's mouth if it wasn't true."

Eve, Eli, and Karen all look a little confused, like I haven't said something entirely rational and logical. Genius is a burden, sometimes.

None of them have any rebuttal, that much is clear. But regardless, any further discussion on the matter is derailed by a loud popping sound that Iga unnecessarily makes as she removes Eli from her mouth.

"All ready!" she cheerfully announces as she gets to her feet and urges Eli and his now drenched cock towards Karen.

Eli puts his hands on Karen's thighs and pushes them apart as Iga and I take hold of them again, as well. He grabs her and scoots her down a little, for the most optimal position.

"Okay, Karen. I'm going to start off real slow, so you can get used to it," he tells her.

"No. Go fast. Shove it all in at once. Fuck her like a piece of meat," Eve says, very matter-of-factly.

Eli just stares at her for a second, then looks back to Karen, "Just try to relax."

Eve shoots him an annoyed look, but doesn't say anything. She's either getting better at not being a tyrannical bitch about everything, or she's just biding her time and will make us regret our behavior later.

We all hold our breath as he enters her. It's a tight fit to say the least. I'm not sure he was lubed up enough, to be honest. He spreads her open real slow with his cock. Her breath gets heavier, and then we're greeted with the standard sharp gasp of 'Oh fuck there's a pole of meat in my ass and it doesn't fit' that's associated with the first anal. And honestly, every time after that, if he's doing it right. Which Eli most certainly does.

Her thighs flex a little and try to close, but nothing that really puts any strain on those of us holding her in place. She's taking it rather well, all things considered. A lot of whimpering and pained noises as she squeezes Eve's hands and looks up into her eyes. Weird, considering that Eve wanted her savagely plundered. You're lucky Eli's such a sweetheart, girl, and decided not to do that.

At least not yet. He does pick up the pace, though, and starts to really use her as the walking fleshlight she is. She doesn't respond... quite the way I expected. The noises increase, the gasps and whimpers get faster, but they aren't as pained as I would have though.

Her hips arch and she actually thrusts back. I could give her credit for knowing who's pleasure this is about, but I don't think that's why she did it. The spirit of scientific curiosity fills me and I thusly fill her pussy with my first two fingers. She's actually quite wet down there. Is she getting off on this? She hasn't been bullshitting about being a lesbian, has she? Or maybe she's some sort of anal savant who instantly gets into it on the first try.

Whatever it is, it's fucking hot, and I think we all agree, judging by the silence in which we watch her start push back on Eli's cock. There's no missing it, now, she's fucking him. And those moans aren't about pain anymore.

Of course, now that it's so very clear how she's fucking him, and he's fucking her, I can't help but be aware of the fact that he is not fucking me. A travesty in and of itself, but the fact that it's happening immediately following the very rude interruption of him showing off his top pussy-eating game just makes it worse.

I could masturbate, as Eve suggested we all do. I'm tempted to, since this is very pleasing to watch, but the fact that Eve wanted it makes me reluctant to indulge. Not so much about letting her 'win', as much as it is about not encouraging behavior. But if it was about letting her win or not, she certainly fucking won't be. It's the principle of the thing.

Eve does begin touching herself, however. Well no, that's not accurate. She moves to the side of the table and starts using Karen's hand to finger herself, but I'm still counting it as masturbation. I'm not saying that means that -I- win, but I don't think I have to. It is a clever move, however, to make use of our newfound cocksock's free appendages to her benefit.

It's such a good idea that I decide to do the same. With Eve having moved from the end of the table, it leaves Karen's face open to my own, um, use. So fuck it, I'm going to take advantage.

I know it doesn't really matter to split hairs at this point, but just for the record, it's not gay to make another woman lick your pussy if your boyfriend happens to be fucking her. It's transitive properties. I'd explain in greater detail, but that's not really important right now.

Climbing up is a little awkward, but Eli gives me a helping hand and a smile as I do so, like the good boy he is, and Karen is quite cooperative, not hesitating to put her mouth right to my pussy the moment I kneel over her face. She's certainly more eager than I expected.

I blush a little as Eli and lock eyes. I'm not going to say it's romantic that we're both having sex with a policewoman that we kind of, sort of abducted, but it's a lot closer to it than that sentence would seem to imply.

He reaches out and squeezes my hand with a smile. I squeeze back, but that's more because Karen shoves her tongue surprisingly deep into me and manages to hit all the right spots along the way. A little moan escapes me and I bite my lip. I'm glad it's not gay, like I established, because I think I'm enjoying this quite a bit.

Eli must be, too, because he picks up the pace. Probably from seeing me getting on top of Karen like this and asserting my dominance. You know how guys are. It does make the balance a little harder, since he's pounding her harder and she's already not a stable surface. I nearly tumble forward, but catch myself on one of her tits. Which turn out to make great handles, so I naturally make use of them as such.

Eli laughs at the cleverness of my ingenuity, and leans in. We share a slow, deep kiss while we use this woman as our sex toy. I feel strangely close to him, right now.

I also feel not so strangely close to orgasm. I break the kiss to gasp in as I get right to the edge. Gravity has other plans, however.

Karen chooses this moment to quite presumptively jump ahead of me in the orgasm department, because she's oddly gone from 'lesbian afraid of penis' to 'nympho anal slut' in the past few minutes. She screams into my pussy and starts bucking madly, throwing my balance and sending me tumbling downwards.

I don't know she's cumming because of the sounds or the motion. I know she's cumming because she's also chosen this moment to become a squirter, and her pussy erupts in copious amounts just as I fall forward, spraying all over my face.

I don't really have an appropriate reaction to that one. Not that I have time for it. Her violent bucking inadvertently throws me off to the side and I roll off the desk for an unplanned trip to the ground. I stop by Iga for a visit, on the way. She doesn't so much catch me as she absorbs impact and we split the general discomfort of impact between us.

When we find the wherewithal to disentangle ourselves and get up, we find that Eli has joined us down here. Without me in the way, Karen has jumped up on Eli and caused him to fall backwards to the ground, now proceeds to use his cock like a carnival ride. I don't know if you can describe a sound as 'slutty', but if you can, that's the noise she's making. And still soaking his lower stomach with splashes of uterus juice. That girl is going to be dehydrated.

The three of us uninvolved in the fast paced sodomy going on just sort of look at each other, each of us just as perplexed by the sudden change in Karen's behavior.

"Is she, um... done yet? Or...?" I wonder aloud.

"Doesn't look like it," Iga contributes the obvious.

I just grumble, "She needs to finish. Was almost there."

Eve takes that as an invitation. She steps over Eli's legs and grabs me around the waist, proceeding to jam her two middle fingers into me and starts jackhammering. Iga is no help. I don't really know what I'd expect her to do, but whatever it is, she doesn't do it.

Not how I imagined I'd finished, but I don't get much of a choice in the matter. Eve has gotten good at this, and in just a moment, I'm completely in her power. I ride her digits as she practically picks me up with them, and in barely half a minute, my pussy is pulsing over her hand.

It goes hazy for a moment, but she doesn't stop until my body is done convulsing. When I regain my faculties, I'm sitting in the desk chair and Eli and Karen are on the ground catching their breath, with a noticeable amount of semen dripping out of her ass.

Time stands still for a moment as I think. Then I slam my fist down on the desk and bolt to me feet.

"I've got it!" I declare, triumphantly.

"Got what?" Iga apparently forgot the purpose for this whole endeavor.

"It!" I reiterate.

"Eve, I need you to go get the radio transmitter from the upstairs storage room!" I bark, "Iga, I need you to gather every tarp we have and bring them down to the foyer!"

Iga looks perplexed, "What is the-"

"Now!" I clap my hands, "There's no time to explain, but I can get us out of this mess!"

12