Raising the Dead... Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the sound does die down, and we're left with mostly the sound of the hornets, and our breathing. Eli is uncharacteristically quiet, considering what just happened.

"Are you okay, baby? You didn't get stung did you?" I ask.

There's a moment of silence.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine," he says, tersely.

"Okay. I'm getting a feeling that you're a little upset with me," I comment.

"You don't say?" he says with a sigh.

"I'm sorry baby, I wish I could've warned you, but the idea didn't occur to me until the heat of the moment. You can't predict genius," I explain.

He sighs again, but this is an 'I'm still annoyed, but not angry in any lasting way, and things'll be fine when we get out of this precarious situation' sigh. I'm quite familiar with it. He's no good at staying mad at me.

"How long?" he asks.

"For the hornets? Um, awhile. It can be hard to measure these things in an exact fashion," I reply.

"Got it. No idea," he asserts.

"That's not true," it absolutely is, "Hornets are fickle creatures, and these are non-standard hornets. They'll either return to the hive unit or die sometime in the next twenty minutes or hours, once they have no further hostile movement."

"Aren't they being drawn specifically to me, though?" he makes a relevant point.

"They are, but there's only so long they can be agitated before they need to rest," I tell him.

We just lay in silence for awhile, with nothing to do. Naturally, my mind keeps going, and I can't help but notice something a little strange when I reach into my pocket.

"Hey babe, wanna hear something funny?" I ask with a nervous laugh.

"I sure don't," he responds, so I continue.

"This," I pull up the remote control as if he can see much of it in the dim light under the tarp, "...Isn't the right remote."

He doesn't say anything, so he must expect me to go on, "It's actually, kind of, the remote for the device inside of Eve."

"Kind of?"

"Kind of in the scientific sense, meaning precisely," I elaborate.

"I see," he clears his throat, "This is the one that you sewed up inside her, with the bomb?"

"Implo-"

"Don't," he jumps on that one quickly.

"Right. Well evidently I did not, since it's in my hand right now, and not inside her uterus," I explain, but he isn't seeing the humor.

"So there was never any risk of her exploding?" he asks the obvious.

I bite my lip on the explosion-implosion subject, "Correct."

"And this is also what she thought she had a remote for, just now on the porch?" he asks.

"Also correct. No idea how she knows about that, or how she thought she had the controller for it," I reply, "I'm going to just assume this is Iga's fault, until further notice."

"And why did it do absolutely nothing when you hit the button, instead of killing us all in the most violent fashion imaginable?" he puts out a little hostility, again.

"Oh that," I clear my throat and open up the back of the remote, "No batteries."

"So does Eve have the remote for... whatever the hell you were trying to activate?"

"That's a solid hypothesis," I nod.

We fall back into silence. At least it isn't a hot day, or us being bundled up on the walk like a human burrito would be miserable. It's still not great, but at least we get to be close and alone, which is something that happens too infrequently, lately.

"Hey baby..." I say coyly, "Since we've got some time to kill, you wanna fool around?"

He lets the buzzing of very angry hornets answer for him.

"Oh, come on babe, don't be like that," I coo to him.

"Victoria. Hornets," he very unsexily points out.

"They can't join in," I inform him.

He gives me more silence, so I continue, "C'mon, it's not like they can get in here."

"So if you were running an experiment, and you had to keep a variable group and a control group separate, and one of them involved hornets, you'd be comfortable with a wrapped up tarp keeping them separate?" he asks.

"Y-yes. Sure. That'd be fine," it wouldn't, but if getting that dick is on the line, I'm okay with a little white lie.

And if he thinks getting all analytical is going to do anything but get me -more- lubed up, I'm not sure he remembers who he's talking to.

"Mhm," he remains unconvinced.

"Okay, fine, be that way. You don't have to actively participate, but it's not like you can get away," I lay out the facts for him.

"I'm sorry, what? How would- Hey!" he shouts in surprise as my hand invades his pants.

"Just relax and let it happen, baby!" I say upon grabbing his cock.

"No means no, Victoria!" he very half-heartedly wrestles with my hand.

"That's statistically untrue!" I shout.

"What does that even mean?!" he shouts back as he fails to prevent me from working him into an erection.

"People say no all the time when they really want it!" I hurriedly explain, "The data backs this up! Case in point you already being hard."

"The hell it does!" he argues, "And that's not how penises work!"

"It doesn't matter, I'm the genius here, and in a proper world, I'd be the upper class entitled to cock whenever I want it!" I tell him how it is, "It's prima nocta!"

"That's insane, and that's not what prima notca is. And it's neither night, nor the first anything!" he continues to argue, but has largely stopped physically resisting.

We finally get to the point where he starts resisting the inevitable. Which I like to think is a metaphor for my entire sex life. And my scientific career, for that matter.

He sighs in defeat and just lays back, "You're thoroughly impossible, you know?"

I grin and kiss him, as I slide down his pants to get better access, "The true mark of genius is trying the same thing, but more forcefully, until it works. Einstein said that."

"He absolutely didn't, but I'd be lying I said your enthusiastic stubbornness wasn't part of what makes me love you," he pats my head and relaxes while I work his cock, "Though you are crazy if you think actual sex is going to happen in the confines of this tarp. It's a bit constrictive. Also, I'm still going to be mad if I get hornet stings on my genitals."

"You say that, but you also once said I couldn't raise the dead!" I nibble his lower lip and give his cock an extra hard squeeze.

"-Shouldn't-, I think was how I phrased it," he says, "And there were no hornets involved."

"Details," I giggle and enjoy his groans as I get more firm with his cock.

"Speaking of, this isn't exactly over, the whole thing with Eve," he says, "It's not like everyone being stung by insects is going to make them be any less made with you."

"Shush, you're killing the mood," I tell him.

"There's a mood? In here? Right now?"

"Yes, and I know how to stop you from ruining it. It'll be hard for you complain with your cock in my mouth!" I exclaim and quickly shimmy down and put my money where my mouth his. My money in this metaphor being penis.

"I think you have your phrasing backwards, Victoria," he laughs, "That's not... oh... I... perhaps you're right."

I silence him with the power of fellatio, and am left with nothing but the sounds of his reaction to my scientifically perfect technique at oral sex. It's captivating enough that I don't even notice that the other sounds have silenced as well. Namely, the hornets.

It doesn't take long to get him near the edge. He's right, proper sex is ill advised in here, even if I'm not about to admit it, but that doesn't mean I can't have my fun. I slow down and draw it out, teasing him and enjoying our moments together.

Until someone totally ruins it.

We almost get flipped when someone grabs the side of our human tarp-burrito and yanks the whole thing open and off of us, flying in the breeze like a sail.

"Victoria that was brillia-" I hear an excited Iga begin to exclaim, but is suddenly cut short.

She's cut off because my careful, calculated control over Eli's penis is thrown off with the tarp. I turn my head back at the disturbance, and my hand quickly takes over. Muscle memory.

In that moment, he goes off, ejaculating an impressively copious and powerful orgasm, especially considering how much we've been making use of that particular biological function in recent days.

Said function sprays up into the air like a mortar and comes down upon the face and upper body of poor Iga. And Eve. And that horrible woman from the morgue. And Karen. And some other woman, who I think is Karen's girlfriend from the crowd. It is a significant amount. I should make sure Eli doesn't become dehydrated.

To my credit, the reflexes take over and I don't stop stroking him until he's done. I'm not about to allow my baby's orgasm to be ruined. He seems satisfied. They are less so, since it looks like I just jerked him off onto their collective faces. Which I did, but that was entirely incidental, and I don't think I could have arranged that on purpose if I tried.

What am I saying? Of course I could.

"You were saying about my brilliance, Iga?" I say when Eli finishes.

I stand up, leaving him there to rest. I suspect he needs it.

She slowly wipes semen off of her eyes and from around her mouth, "...Right. The hornets. That was amazing. You were hiding that up your sleeve the whole time?"

I'm a little perplexed. Of all my genius accomplishments, this last minute improvisation is pretty minor. I look around at the insects fallen dead on the ground, around us. Apparently they had a short term expiration engineered into them. Clever, but I don't actually remember doing that.

"...Yes? I mean it just sort of struck me at the moment," I shrug.

"It was well executed," Eve does not bother wiping any of the ejaculate from her face. She seems utterly unfazed by the whole semen artillery strike.

"I do wish you would have told us," Eve continues, "Karen grabbed her girlfriend in the panic, but she got stung a little. How far back does the amnestic affect?"

I look over at Karen, who's carefully cleaning the semen off of the face of her companion, a very confused, spacey looking, but I'll admit kinda cute, woman. I approve of Eli's cum splashing on her face.

I turn back to Eve, "It's... I'm sorry, the what?"

"Her memory?" Eve follows up, "How far back will it affect?"

Looking out across the lawn, I see a few members of the mob wandering around aimlessly, like they're in a daze and don't know where they are. Of course! The hornet stingers, the venom, they must have contained the amnestic. That's actually quite brilliant.

I don't even vaguely remember doing that, either. How apropos.

"Right! Well that's a complicated question," I confidently reply, "Memories aren't an exact science, probably. But she seems mostly functional, and seems to still recognize Karen. So I would gauge the amount of time... um, mediumish?"

"This memory stuff is a bit scary, so I'm just going to scoot," the horrible morgue woman says the first thing I agree with.

"...Which is what I would be saying if I wasn't amazed by that ejaculatory display," she sidles up to Eli, who is getting up, and grabs his hand, "Think you can give a repeat of that, hon?"

I promptly and forcefully slap her hand away from his, and proceed to stand between them.

"I'm just glad no one died," Eli says, pulling his pants back up.

"But she's not in any physical danger?" Eve reiterates about Karen's girlfriend.

"You're awfully concerned about her well being. Are you developing a sense of compassion?" I chuckle, "Yeah, I think she's fine."

"Good," Eve replies, and grabs Eli by the hand, pulling him towards her.

"We must begin training her to take Eli's cock at once," she follows up by grabbing Karen with a second hand, and the girlfriend with a third.

Eve turns to the house with the three of them in tow and hurriedly walks inside, closing the front door behind her.

I turn to Iga, who offers a shrug. Yeah, same.

The two of us walk to the door. Well, three, but she's not getting in. At least that's the plan, until I discover that none of us are getting in. Locked. Looking in the window, I can see Eve, Eli, and the rest going up the stairs.

"Eve!" I shout and pound on the door, "Eve open the door! Come on, Eve!"

The End