Raising the Stakes

Story Info
Audrey and her friends elevate everything to a new level
9.5k words
4.65
38.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the fifth story in the 'Audrey Chronicles.' It is very loosely coupled to its predecessors so you need not read them all if you don't want to spend the time. If you get curious about the androids, which are mentioned only in passing here, read the italicized section of Birthday Surprise that starts about half way down the first page. That will fill you in on the capabilities of the machines.

*******

My name is Eric Jensen. I am Audrey's husband. I have decided to write what will probably be the last installment of the Audrey Chronicles. It is appropriate that I do so. I set everything in motion when I gave Audrey an android fucking machine named Rex for her thirty-fifth birthday. Everything that has transpired since that night is my responsibility. Eight lives have been completely transformed as a result of my choice for a gift; the four girls and their husbands.

The 'girls' are four friends, including Audrey, who have been together since the first grade. They went all through school together, often in the same classes, and then off to college as a group. Inseparable for more than thirty years, they now live within a mile of each other and get together several times each week. All of them married men who became best friends over the years, so the four couples have grown very close. Audrey, the attorney, Nina the bank vice president, Melissa the stock broker, and Kendra the marketing executive make up the foursome.

Nina is a tall slim brunette with a splendid figure. Her hair is worn shoulder length which complements her beautiful oval face. Of Italian extraction, she has the perfect olive complexion of her Mediterranean ancestors. One of the most attractive things about her is her personality. Lively and outgoing, Nina has often led her friends into adventures they might otherwise avoid.

Melissa, the smallest of the four at only a little over five feet, is a petite, exotic looking Japanese-American woman with a gorgeous body and long black waist-length hair. Melissa is the most cautious member of the group and usually the last to follow Nina's lead.

Kendra is a beautiful, slender, athletic blond with long silky hair. She has perky breasts and elegant legs. Kendra is always the most energetic supporter of Nina's ideas and often gets out in front of the others when her enthusiasm gets the better of her.

And of course, there is Audrey to round out the foursome. She is a medium height, red-haired beauty with a superb figure; long shapely legs, narrow waist, and high firm breasts. Her ancestry provided her with perfect Celtic skin. A holy terror in the courtroom, she is less adventuresome and outgoing than either Nina or Kendra when off work.

Several days after Audrey's birthday, she introduced the girls to Rex, letting each of them take him for a spin. Within a few weeks, they all had their own androids and regularly put them to good use with the enthusiastic support of their husbands.

Nina's fertile mind eventually hatched an idea that ultimately resulted in a joint venture that we dubbed a 'fucking machine party' where the women performed with their androids in front of the rest of the group which included the four highly interested husbands who shouldered the burden of programming the androids to do the bidding of their owners.

The first fucking machine party, held in the little theater Audrey had leased just for that purpose, was a smashing success. The girls were beautiful and sexy. The scenarios were skillfully programmed and superbly performed. We all left the theater that night feeling very pleased with ourselves.

Our original intent was to have a fucking machine party every couple of months but we soon realized we had become obsessed. Two weeks after the first one, we had our second. Two weeks later, our third. And then a fourth; and suddenly we were burned out. Not with the sex but with the stress of planning and executing the elaborate stage productions.

We talked it over and decided to preserve the sex but ditch the theatrical performances. From that point on the only stage props we employed were Audrey's leather sofa, Nina's torture chair, Kendra's altar, the king-sized bed, and Melissa's futon. The cameras remained but were simply mounted on tripods and placed where they were needed.

That decision relieved the stress and allowed us to use the theater nearly every Saturday night. Several months went by as we enjoyed ourselves with abandon. The girls had countless orgasms. The guys got laid far more than usual when the androids fueled their wives appetites for more sex and the inevitable post-party fuck fests were tallied up.

Rob discovered that we could defeat the limitations on sharing sessions that were programmed into the machines. As long as an android fucked its owner first, the remaining women could engage the machine for the evening and the sharing sessions would not be decremented. His efforts ensured unlimited use of all the machines by each of the ladies.

The women had vowed to get the guys more actively involved and they were relentless, particularly once we abandoned the complicated stage productions. Someone, most likely Nina, offered up the idea that we should become on-stage sexual participants. When we balked at the idea, the wives curtailed the parties altogether. After several weekends without use of the theater, we relented.

The ladies scheduled a special Saturday night gathering devoted to our first public sexual encounters. No androids were involved. The women decided that we would each fuck our wives in front of the rest of the group. We drew straws to determine the order. The normally reluctant Melissa drew the short straw and, to everyone's surprise, seemed please to take the lead. The other husbands felt a lot of sympathy for Marc. All of us were afraid we'd fail to get an erection when performing in front of the others. If he failed, the rest of us would not be able to handle the uncertainty of our own reaction to the stress.

Rob and Nina would be next, followed by Kendra and David, while Audrey and I took the clean-up spot. To simplify things a little, only the king-sized bed was to be used on stage. It would be equipped with a fitted sheet and a single pillow. Each couple would decide for themselves what their performance would entail.

When the curtain opened for the first time that Saturday night, Melissa was on her back in the bed with Marc nervously lying at her side. To help him overcome his obvious stage fright, Melissa was using a phallic vibrator to get his attention. Within a couple of minutes, the oriental beauty reached a shattering orgasm and her husband was suddenly and enthusiastically engaged. Ignoring the audience, Marc positioned himself between his wife's widely splayed legs and eased his stiff cock into her pussy.

Spontaneous applause from the audience signaled their approval and Marc proceeded to give a very credible performance for a guy who was breaking new ground. Melissa cried out sharply as she went over the edge for the second time in a few minutes and Marc exploded inside her just as the curtain drew to a close.

More applause filled the little theater and the audience began talking excitedly, waiting for Melissa and Marc to reappear. Their encounter marked the very first time any of them had witnessed a live sexual performance by a human couple. We were thrilled. Minutes later, the fully dressed husband and wife joined the crowd as Nina and Rob headed backstage.

Melissa and Marc had clearly broken the ice. When the curtain opened again, Nina was kneeling in the middle of the bed with her beautiful round ass in the air and her torso pressed onto the mattress. Her very aroused husband was in position behind her. Without delay, he slipped his engorged member into his wife's pussy and began to pound himself into her with heavy, thudding strokes. Within a few short minutes, Nina stuffed a corner of the pillow into her mouth and went over the top into a sensational orgasm, proclaiming her pleasure with only partially muffled screams. Seconds later, Rob's guttural cry signaled his own powerful climax.

When the curtain opened on Kendra and David, he was lying on his back in the center of the bed, his erection pointed toward the ceiling. Kendra, standing to one side, smiled at the audience and then climbed aboard to impale herself on her husband's rigid cock. Several minutes of energetic female-superior fucking, Kendra's favorite, pushed them both into a simultaneous climax that had their cries of release echoing off the theater walls.

When Audrey and I were revealed, she was lying on her back across the bed with her head toward her friends. Highly aroused from the preceding performances, I was standing at her feet with my erection pointed directly at the audience. Hooking my arms under the backs of her thighs, I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, held her legs open wide for the benefit of our viewers, and plunged my cock into her dripping pussy. Taking my cue from Rob's performance, I immediately started slamming into her with all my strength, causing her firm breasts and alert nipples to dance in syncopation with the rhythm I established. Audrey was so charged up from watching her friends being fucked that she came twice within just a few minutes. Her second orgasm caused me to lose control and I sent white hot spurts of cum shooting deep inside her. As the curtain was drawn to a close, my knees nearly buckled from the force of my ejaculation.

Having crossed that initial hurdle, the men were willing participants from that night onward. We fucked our wives in every conceivable position, often in concert with the androids. Double penetration soon became standard fare as each woman discovered the pleasures of a real cock invading her pussy while a synthetic version probed her ass. All the ladies reported having some of the most intense orgasms they had ever experienced.

Six months later, everything began to change once again. I should have known that nothing ever stays the same.

****

Audrey and I were finishing our second cup of Sunday morning coffee after a particularly interesting party the night before.

"Let me ask you something," Audrey began.

"Ask away," I replied.

"If someone held a gun to your head and said you had to have sex with one of the girls, who would you choose?"

"You."

"You can't pick me."

"Why not? You're one of the girls."

"You still can't choose me."

"Doesn't matter anyway. If someone held a gun to my head, I wouldn't be able to get it up," I countered with a laugh, thinking she was joking.

"I'm serious!"

Having absolutely no clue where this conversation was headed, I stared at my wife for several long seconds.

"Melissa," I finally replied.

"That was pretty quick," Audrey said with a bright smile. "You must have already given it some thought."

I was speechless. I had, in fact, given it a little thought over the years. Not in a threatening way, but I've always had a thing for oriental women and Melissa is a first-rate beauty.

"Relax. This is just a mental exercise. Why did you choose her?" Audrey asked.

"Well," I said, pausing to carefully choose my words, "because she's the most like you."

"What do you mean?" Audrey inquired, apparently surprised at my answer.

"She's the cautious one. Nina and Kendra are both much more flamboyant and impulsive. You are closer to Melissa in your approach to things than you are to the other two."

"It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's the most exotic looking of us all, would it?"

"There is that of course, but Nina and Kendra are beautiful too. The four of you could probably rule the world on your looks alone."

"Thank you, sir, but we're not finished with this discussion."

I let out a groan.

"Now take Melissa out of the equation. Who would you pick next?"

"Why are we doing this?" I asked, starting to become annoyed.

"Just answer my question, please."

"It's a tossup," I replied with a sigh.

"Why?"

"Because they are both the same. They are so much alike in lots of ways. Nina may be the leader and Kendra the follower, and they don't look alike, but beyond that they are like Siamese twins."

"Just so you know, I'm not the least bit threatened by any of your answers," Audrey said, attempting to reassure me.

"Good. Now, turnabout is fair play so you have to answer all the same questions," I countered.

"Okay. And here are all three answers; Marc, because he's the most like you, and the other two guys are a tossup."

"That didn't take long," I said with a wide grin. "You must have already given it some thought."

"As a matter of fact, I have."

"Want to tell me why?" I asked, beginning to get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm getting there."

"Okay," I said, for the moment accepting her admission, "I'm not surprised that you would choose Marc over Rob and David but I don't yet know if I should feel threatened. Now, one more time; why are we having this conversation?"

"I have a few things I need to share with you."

"Uh oh."

Audrey waved me off with a roll of her eyes.

"When we were in college, there were two students per dorm room. Melissa and I were roommates in one and Nina and Kendra in another. Our rooms connected just like some hotel rooms."

"I know that."

"But you probably don't know why it was that way. The girls have been together forever and, like most young girls, we had our occasional spats. More often than not it would be Melissa and me on opposite sides of an issue from Nina and Kendra. It was never a big deal, but the fact remains that the four girls, as close as we have always been, are really two pair joined closely together.

Our freshman year was just like everyone else's; go a little crazy because you're away from home for the first time and you can get away with it. We did the frat party thing for a while but that grew tiresome pretty quickly. Sex was unrewarding. We didn't know enough about our own bodies to instruct a partner, particularly one whose only objective was meeting his own needs. By early spring we were all celibate and devoted to our vibrators. In private of course.

The girl-on-girl sex thing started with Nina and Kendra right after classes began in our sophomore year. One night we were all lounging about in their room when the topic of lesbian sex came up. The discussion was pretty lively, at least between Nina and Kendra. I was curious but participated to a lesser extent. As you might expect, Melissa was a lot more withdrawn.

Later in the evening, Kendra and Nina began to make out right in front of us. I was fascinated. Melissa was horrified, or so I thought. Before long, Kendra and Nina were naked on Nina's bed. They paid absolutely no attention to us. Nina produced a strap-on dildo and began to fuck Kendra. It took a little while, but she had an orgasm. It was the first orgasm any of us had ever experienced that was not self-inflicted and it blew all our minds. A little while later, Nina followed suit with Kendra wearing the strap-on. I was so aroused I wanted to scream.

After the two of them recovered a bit, they invited Melissa and me to join them. Melissa declined immediately so I did the same. I wanted to do it so badly but I didn't want to leave Melissa all alone. Not knowing what else to do, Melissa and I adjourned to our room for the rest of the evening, leaving Kendra and Nina to themselves. As we were leaving, Kendra unbuckled the strap-on and handed it to me. "Just in case," she told me with a broad grin.

As soon as I closed the door to our room Melissa turned to me, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed me full on the lips. I was stunned, thinking she had no interest in girl-on-girl sex. As I would soon find out, she was very interested but too bashful to put on a performance in front of Nina and Kendra.

We soon had our clothes off and spent the remainder of the evening exploring each other's body. I screwed Melissa with the strap-on but wasn't able to make her cum that way, so I did it with my lips and tongue. Later on, she wore the dildo and I had an orgasm. We spent the night wrapped in each other's arms in her bed.

It didn't take long for Melissa to overcome her reluctance and become an enthusiastic participant in our sex games. We all fucked each other silly for the rest of the semester. But over time, it became apparent that Nina and Kendra preferred each other as sex partners and it was the same with Melissa and me. By the time I met you, probably seventy-five percent of our sexual activity was paired up that way. Don't get me wrong; Nina and Kendra are both delicious in bed but things just seemed to work out naturally the way they did."

"I'm not surprised," I interjected. "I've always known that you and Melissa have a special affinity for each other."

"We do," she said in confirmation. "Basically, you know the rest. I met you and quickly dropped out of the girl-on-girl sex ring. Melissa participated in a lot of threesomes until you introduced her to Marc. Kendra and Nina continued on for a while until they met David and Rob at a party in the spring. That ended the whole lesbian thing once and for all. That was more than fifteen years ago. That night at our house, when I introduced the girls to Rex, was the first time since then that we were involved in anything sexual together."

"I already knew some of what you just told me, and you filled in a few gaps, but I still don't know why we're having this conversation."

"It's because of the whole android thing. It has been wonderful from the beginning. All of the girls are having more orgasms than we ever dreamed possible. We have this powerful physical stimulation and the emotional stimulation from you guys watching us and helping us use the machines is out of this world. What you guys get is heavy-duty visual stimulation watching your wives get fucked half to death by those good looking androids. And that's what the girls are missing; visual stimulation. We don't get to watch our husbands do anything. Even though you are now actively participating in our theater activities, I don't get to watch you do anything except fuck me when I'm in a position to see what you're doing."

"You didn't get to watch us do anything before we got the androids either," I offered. "I've always loved to watch you masturbate, but watching a guy do it is pretty dull."

"Well, now we know we're missing something. Nina brought it up first but we quickly realized she was right. We even looked into female machines. Android Innovations makes them, but we decided they would be pretty boring to watch. They are beautiful and they can fuck in a handful of positions. They can even give blow jobs, but that's it. Compared to the male machines, they are pretty dull, capability-wise. We would have a little fun watching you guys screw them, but it would get stale pretty quickly."

"The guys know about the female machines and we're not interested. Real women are much more fun," I declared. "Now, tell me where you are headed with this."

"That first sharing session with the girls and our fucking machine parties have reawakened some of the old urges for sexual adventure."

"Last night's party seemed pretty adventuresome to me," I said.

Kendra had brought the house down with her performance the previous night. She had started in her much-favored female superior position using Nina's machine. After one sensational orgasm, she sat upright with its cock still buried deeply in her pussy. Moments later, a very naked David appeared on stage with a rock-hard erection and climbed up on the bed to straddle the android's head. Kendra leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. Then Melissa's android suddenly appeared. The audience went wild as the machine took up a position behind Kendra and eased its cock into her ass. For the next ten minutes she had orgasm after orgasm from the triple penetration, finally cumming with a series of violent spasms as her husband and the two machines exploded inside her simultaneously. That marked the first time any of the wives had been 'made air tight' as Nina so graphically put it. We all suspected it wouldn't be the last.