Raising the Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing onto their backs, the only sounds in the little theater were the labored breathing of its four occupants. No one moved for a full minute.

Finally, Melissa began to stir and Audrey followed suit. The vibrators were removed and silenced.

"Why don't you gentlemen take off your clothes and join us?" suggested Audrey as Melissa beckoned us with her fingers.

Marc and I glanced at each other and nodded simultaneously, our decisions made when we entered the theater and confirmed by what we had just witnessed.

Within seconds we had removed our clothes. I stole a quick glance at Marc's crotch. His erection matched mine.

"Go directly to Melissa," he whispered and I nodded in return, my heart pounding in my chest, as we stepped forward to fuck each other's wives.

Both women flashed looks of mild alarm when they realized what we were doing. Glancing quickly at each other, they arched their brows and then exchanged small smiles, accepting the fact that Marc and I had made plans of our own.

Expressing obvious approval of the script change, Melissa and Audrey opened their legs suggestively as Marc and I moved into position, kneeling between their thighs, our cocks only inches away from their intended targets.

I stared down at the exotic beauty lying before me, her legs widely spread.

Melissa placed her tiny hands on either side of my face, looked up directly into my eyes, and said softly, "We start first. Fuck me."

I glanced quickly at Audrey and received permission with a nod of her head and an encouraging smile. Marc was staring intently at his wife.

Understanding that Audrey and Marc were waiting so they could watch, I immediately grasped my cock and eased it slowly into Melissa's hot wet center. She let out a soft moan of pleasure and maintained eye contact as I began to thrust gently into her, holding my body up on outstretched arms to provide greater visibility for anyone who cared to watch.

I stole another glance at Audrey and Marc. Audrey, a feverish look in her eyes, was biting her lower lip and moaning softly as her wish was being granted before her eyes. Marc was staring at my cock as it appeared and disappeared repeatedly between his wife's thighs.

I maintained the slow pace until Melissa whispered to me a couple of minutes later. "Stop for a moment. It's their turn."

I lowered my weight onto my forearms and we both turned our heads toward Audrey and Marc. "Fuck me," Audrey commanded softly as she looked steadily into his eyes.

As I had done, Marc looked to his wife for permission to proceed, received a head nod in return, and then slipped his cock into what I knew would be a pussy throbbing with anticipation. Audrey made a soft sound of pleasure in response to the penetration.

Melissa and I watched for a minute or two as Marc used the same gentle pace and body position I had employed.

Audrey had predicted that once I was inside Melissa I wouldn't mind when Marc entered her. And she was right. I felt no resentment, only gratitude that Marc and I were able to satisfy our wives desires, and pleasure from the small body that was now beginning to move sensuously beneath mine.

For the next five minutes or so Marc and I fucked each other's wives, gradually increasing the speed and force of our thrusts. The women responded with cries of elevated arousal while we all stole frequent glances at one another. The smell and feel of Melissa was intoxicating as she writhed under me with obvious pleasure. I knew that Marc was enjoying a similar experience.

Then Melissa stopped me once again.

"Let's do it on our sides so we can watch more," she whispered into my ear. I complied with her suggestion, withdrawing my cock to take up a position behind her as she rolled onto her side facing Audrey and Mark. Slipping back into her pussy, I began a slow deliberate stroke and slipped an arm around in front to fondle her breasts, gently brushing the nipples with my fingers.

Marc was concentrating on Audrey and seemed not to notice our change of position, but Audrey saw what we had done right away. Stopping Marc in mid-stroke, she pointed a finger at Melissa and me.

Marc understood and pulled his gleaming cock free, reentering her from behind when she was in position. As I had done with Melissa, he began a slow cadence and pulled Audrey close so he could caress her breasts.

We were near enough to one another that the two women reached out to hold hands. I sensed they would maintain contact for the rest of our encounter.

Audrey loves the rear entry position. A thrusting cock, either humanoid or android, impacts her G-spot and catapults her quickly into orgasm. I did not know how Melissa was constructed, but I hoped I could coax the same response from her. Audrey was already reacting to Marc's efforts.

I varied my thrusting angle slightly and felt the tip of my cock strike deep behind Melissa's pubic mound. She immediately cried out sharply and clutched my forearm in a fierce grip. I had hit pay dirt.

Marc soon realized what was happening to Audrey and began to fuck her with more powerful strokes. I picked up my pace with Melissa. Both women, now crying out continuously, began counterthrusting sharply back against our surging hips.

I could see Audrey's beautiful face react to Marc's vigorous thrusting. Her eyes drifted shut as her arousal spiraled quickly upward. From Melissa's movements and Marc's focused stare, I concluded that she was keeping pace with her friend.

"Harder!" Audrey commanded urgently and was echoed immediately by Melissa. Marc and I obeyed and began slamming our cocks into their pussies with all the strength we could muster, clutching the women tightly against our chests.

No longer interested in watching, both women became lost in sensation as their arousal rocketed upward. Audrey came first with a primal shriek, followed immediately by deep guttural sounds as Marc spewed cum into her pussy. Seconds later, Melissa dug her fingernails into my forearm, thrust her body violently back against mine, and let out a cry that reverberated off the theater walls.

"Oh God," I moaned as a series of convulsive spasms, timed perfectly with Melissa's orgasmic contractions, took control of my body and I exploded inside her.

Marc and I continued to move very slowly inside the exhausted women for a minute or so and then withdrew our dripping cocks. All of us were trying to remember how to breathe normally.

We remained as we were, motionless for several minutes, as we slowly recovered. Eventually I signaled to Marc that it was time to swap once again and we changed positions to lie next to our wives. I gathered Audrey into my arms and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered into my ear. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

The four of us drifted off into a light sleep. Sometime later I heard Melissa and Marc begin to stir.

"We're going to shower back stage and then head for home," Melissa said softly as Marc gathered up his clothing. "When we get there, I'm going to fuck this guy to death. You'd better say your goodbyes now because you may never see him again. I'll have to dispose of the body."

Audrey giggled in response. "We're going to do our fucking right here," she declared, drawing smiles from the rest of us.

While they were showering, Audrey pulled me closer and spoke softly into my ear. "That was wonderful. Every second of it. We're going to do it again many times. This time it was just basic fucking to break the ice. Next time I want you to really enjoy Melissa's gorgeous little body. I want to watch you make love to her in all the ways you make love to me. She and I will encourage Marc to do the same. We have a lot to explore together."

I thought about what she said for a moment and concluded that she was right once again. A whole new realm of experiences lay before us and we would be foolish not to take advantage of every one.

"I agree," I said as I slipped a couple of fingers into a pussy that was still very wet with her lubricant and Marc's cum.

By the time Melissa and Marc reappeared, fully dressed, Audrey was lying beneath me, legs splayed wide, as I moved slowly inside her.

"Shit," I heard Marc exclaim, "I wish we'd thought of that."

"Shhhh..........," let's go," whispered Melissa.

Ignoring them, I picked up my pace as Audrey began what was sure to be a short climb to another exquisite orgasm.

****

Many months have gone by since Audrey and I enjoyed that first afternoon with Melissa and Marc. We continued the practice nearly every other Saturday, splitting the weekends in the theater with Nina, Kendra, and their husbands.

With Audrey's encouragement and Melissa's enthusiastic participation, I learned a great deal about Melissa's body, soon able to elicit responses from her that nearly equaled those she experienced with her husband at home. Marc followed suit with Audrey and was able to provide her with a much physical pleasure. But it was the watching that took everyone to extraordinary new heights.

As it turned out, Marc's prediction was correct. It wasn't long before the ladies decided we should broaden our horizons. There wasn't much reluctance on the part of the husbands. From my perspective, the thought of sex with Nina and Kendra was intriguing. I had little doubt that my view was shared by the other guys.

In their usual fashion the girls carefully organized everything. Putting their heads together, they calculated that there were sixteen different combinations with four women and four men in the mix. The married couples were excluded for obvious reasons, as were the two sets of couples who were already having four-ways. That left eight pairings to be organized into new foursomes. Kendra created a schedule that resembled some sort of tournament bracket.

The pairings were written on slips of paper and placed in a hat. Kendra was given the honors. Audrey and I were assigned to the opening round with Nina and Rob. Marc and Melissa got David and Kendra for the second slot. Audrey and I were then paired with David and Kendra for week three, while Rob and Nina would be with Marc and Melissa for the final Saturday.

Over the next four weekends, each group met in the little theater for an afternoon of group sex. The women gathered for lunch on Wednesdays to compare notes. Audrey said all the women reported crushing orgasms watching their husbands fuck their new partners while they were being fucked in return by their own.

The guys were deliriously happy with the results of the four-week experiment. As Audrey had once told me, Nina and Kendra were delicious in bed. Beautiful, uninhibited, energetic, and wonderfully orgasmic, I fervently hoped that my encounters with them would not be the last.

That month opened a whole new world for all of us. To my immense satisfaction, the group decided to resume the parties but feature the human sexual experience and relegate the androids to secondary roles. The eight of us now meet nearly every Saturday night in the little theater.

Each time we meet, every member of the group has sex with a different partner in front of the others. The numbers work out nicely for everyone. To put things in perspective, all the ladies get publicly fucked by each of the guys about a dozen times each year. The performances last for fifteen minutes or so and usually feature one of the props we retained from our earlier stage productions. Nina's torture chair is a favorite. Every performance is recorded for our viewing pleasure at home.

Because of their ability to change the size of their cocks, the androids are held in reserve to service any of the women who are inclined toward double penetration. The machines also prove useful when a lady feels the need for additional stimulation. From time to time one of the men loses control sooner than expected. It has happened to all of us. A vigorous on-stage fucking by one of the androids takes care of the problem, while the unfortunate guy endures a little good-natured ribbing from his buddies.

Every theater gathering results in more sex when each couple returns home, particularly if they have been partnered with someone else earlier in the evening. Watching your spouse fuck one of your friends a few feet in front of your nose is a sure-fire turn on.

As delightful as Nina and Kendra are sexually, my favorite extra-marital partner is Melissa. Audrey and I get together privately with Melissa and Marc quite frequently. Audrey says Nina and Kendra are doing the same with their husbands.

Once or twice a year, the established foursomes go on vacation together just to have sex in some venue other than the theater. Our homes are sacrosanct, reserved exclusively for husband and wife sex with androidal participation when desired.

Surprisingly, Audrey and I are having more sex than ever before. The videos have a lot to do with it. The ability to watch each other have sex with someone else, as often as we like, ads a whole new dimension to our sex lives.

The women continue to have girl-on-girl sex whenever they feel the urge, reviving the pattern they established in college, mostly pairing up with their favorites but occasionally changing partners.

The eight of us look forward to many more years of the kind of pleasure we derive from each other's company, sexually and otherwise. After all, none of us has yet reached our fortieth year. We enjoy what we're doing, it suits us, and we consider ourselves very fortunate to lead such stimulating lives.

I am frequently praised by my friends for having the good sense to buy Audrey that first android fucking machine.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.