Raising Tommy Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy discovers his mother is truly the woman of his dreams.
3.1k words
3.46
143k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I have been writing this story for a while now and it was listed under another account, but I'm back again under this account! I've made a few minor adjustments to the story and fixed any grammatical errors that existed. Feel free to contact me with anything you feel like sharing.

This story includes many fetishes that some might find inappropriate. This story in particular includes scat, farting, and incest; so if you're not into that stuff you probably won't like it :P- now if you're still reading this I want you all to know that this is my first pornographic story; therefore comments or feedback is welcome. If you want me to write about certain things in another story, or if you have recommendations on what I can add to the current story, leave it in the comments or message me.

*****

Ashley Baker is the single mother of her one 18 year old son Tommy. Ashley gave birth to Tommy when she was just 18 years old. Tommy's father had ran away with another woman when he was just an infant and left his poor mother to raise him all by herself. But Ashley was a very hard worker; she was able to balance two to three jobs at once while still tending to the house and raising her son.

Tommy's mother was very short (about 5' 2") with sea green eyes, long brown hair, and a radiant smile that could light up a room. She could easily pass for 20 even though she was 36, and her face was definitely more cute than sexy. I should also tell you a little bit about her physical details. Ashley always had a good figure. When she was in her teens her breasts had blossomed into 36 DD's. She was very into fitness so she had a trim waist, rock hard stomach and a nice round bubble butt. But Ashley had a rough pregnancy and gained quite a bit of weight while she was pregnant with Tommy.

After Tommy was born it was hard for her to lose the extra weight she had gained. Her hips had expanded out quite a bit and her breasts had grown much, much larger (as many women's breasts do). Tommy's shallow father became disgusted with her body since he liked small skinny girls; which led to him to run off with some Victoria's secret model soon after his birth. Ashley's self confidence went straight down the drain, leaving her depressed and began to think that if her highschool sweetheart didn't want her, nobody would. So she continued on with her life; no husband or boyfriend, no self confidence; just her son and her secret friend that she called Mr. Happy, a big dildo that she used ever so often when she became unbearably horny. Tommy's father had a fairly small penis, and while Ashley had a strong fetish for huge cocks, she still loved him for who he was. As Tommy continued to get older, Ashley became more and more lonely, rarely leaving the house for things other than work and shopping. Her hips continued to grow wider and her breasts grew bigger. Her breasts were becoming such a problem that she went to visit a doctor to seek help. It was then that she learned that she had a rare condition that caused her breasts to continue growing as she got older. Her clothes were always very conservative due to her lack of self confidence in her body, and her large breasts usually called for very baggy attire. It was basically turtlenecks and long skirts everyday for her.

Ashley had also developed a lactose intolerance over the last few years. Anytime she ate anything dairy, she immediately got an upset stomach and had large amounts of gas. A single glass of milk could ruin her whole day. On top of that she also developed IBS due to the high level of stress that she went through trying to raise Tommy alone. IBS is basically a disorder that makes your body unable to process a lot of foods properly so the food you eat just shoots right through you. Her lactose intolerance combined with her IBS caused bad gas and the need to shit multiple times a day.

But these disorders weren't that bad in the eyes of Ashley. She had always secretly liked farting ever since she was a teenager. It was something about the way it felt that just made her really horny. Her ass had become so big that when she farted, bubbles of air would form and squirm through her cheeks until it reached the outside, providing her with a tickling sensation that drove her mad. She also loved the smell of her farts. It wasn't the usual smell that people would produce from farting; it was much more pleasant smelling and she enjoyed it. In fact she absolutely loved to shit too. Sitting in the toilet is quite funny as well. She is very short, so her toes barely reach the floor when she's sitting down. Her wide hips stick out on both sides and her big meaty ass spills over the sides of the toilet seat. Her ass basically acts like a big cork on the top of the toilet. Her need to always release waste had made her organs tolerant to holding large amounts at a time. On days where she ate lots of dairy she would hold it all in as long as she could and then fart and poop for hours at a time by the end of the day. She loved the feeling of a big turd squeezing through her ass cheeks as it sank into the bowl.

Tommy began to develop sexual fetishes throughout puberty; and due to his lack of friends and social life, his fetishes became very reminiscent of his mother's physical features. He liked big tits; not just D's or DD's; he liked enormous tits. He also loved really big butts. And I'm not talking about the round, firm ones. I talking about the huge juicy asses. The ones the jiggle back and forth when girls walk. The kind that rip jeans when they bend over. The kind that will suffocate you if she sat on your face. Oh, and this love for big asses also lead to his love of farts and scat. He didn't necessarily ever try it before but the idea made him rock hard. He loved watching girls use the toilet and especially loved the smell. I'm not sure if this was a genetic thing or just the fact that his mother was the only woman in his life, but it is very interesting that his mother was pretty much the perfect woman in the eyes of her son's sexual fetishes, the only problem was that Tommy didn't realize it.

Tommy grew up a very handsome boy. He was 6' tall, always had tanned skin, brown hair just like his mother, and bright blue eyes. But since Tommy grew up with his mother, his personality molded into one similar to hers. He was very shy and had trouble talking to girls even though he was very attractive. He was very self conscious and cared deeply about what others thought of him. When he was 16 he began working out to try and improve his appearance and become stronger as many guys do. Over the next two years he had become very muscular. He took health and fitness very seriously and even got into amateur bodybuilding.

After watching her son workout and make so much progress over the first year, she decided it was time for her to make a change. She was 35 years old and was tired of being so ashamed of the way she looked. It was at that point that she decided to buy a home gym; that way she could workout in the comfort of her own home, and Tommy would no longer need a gym membership. After a year of dieting and hard work, Ashley had transformed her body into something almost indescribable. Her belly was no longer fat and flabby, but toned and flat. Her legs were strong and thick, and her arms were slender and fit. But two areas that didn't change much at all were her tits and ass. Her boobs definitely perked up a bit, but they remained the monstrous 38F's that they had become over the last decade. Her ass was also something unreal. Her waist was only 30" but her hips were almost 50". Her massive ass was still silky smooth with just a hint of cellulite where her mammoth butt-cheeks curved and met her meaty thighs. She was a petite little sex machine. But she still didn't think so. She still had the mindset that her ex husband left behind. She hated her breasts and ass and wanted nothing more than to lose the rest of that weight that she just couldn't seem to get rid of.

Ashley awoke that morning and started her usual routine: Workout for an hour, brush her teeth, make her bed and shower. After her shower she decided it would be nice to bring her son breakfast in bed, since it was his 19th birthday. She went to the kitchen and starting preparing his meal and cooked up a half carton of eggs for herself, just as she normally eats in the morning. Eggs had always given her a very upset stomach and horrible gas, but she read that they were very high in protein and good for after a workout, so she ate them anyway.

As Ashley walked down the hall to bring Tommy the breakfast she had prepared, she noticed that there were strange noises coming from his room.

"That's strange...Tommy doesn't usually get up this early..." she thought.

As she crept down the hall she peeked through the crack in the door and couldn't believe what she saw. Tommy was lying on his bed face up with a picture in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Oh my God! His penis is huge!" she thought to herself. "That's at least four inches bigger than my dildo!"

Dirty thoughts flooded her mind as she stared at her son jerking his huge cock.

"What is that a picture of? It kinda looks like it's in my room..." she thought. (For the last few months Tommy had been secretly spying on his mother in the shower and taking pictures of her- but I'll get to that in a minute.)

"I can't tell it's too far away-" she thought.

Ashley's pussy was starting to drip as she spied on her son masturbating. The last 18 years of no sex all hit her at that one moment and her pussy started to twitch with anticipation.

"Wait! What am I doing?!" she thought. "I am his mother! This is so wrong!" she thought in shame.

And with that thought she backed slowly away from the door. As she turned around to retreat a piece of toast fell off the plate she was holding and landed on the floor with a thud. She froze and listened closely to see if he noticed. She looked back in his room and her son was still going to town on his massive pole.

"Wow.. that was close!" she thought.

She turned back around and bent over to pick up the toast. The eggs she had eaten earlier had caused her to bloat, but in all the excitement she hadn't noticed. As she bent over she let out a deep "PHFFFFFTTT" that rumbled loudly through the hallway. Ashley quickly bolted down the hall with the tray of food and into her room. She locked the door and sighed in relief that she made it to safety. Tommy had heard the strange noise and quickly buttoned his pants. He got up from his bed and pushed open his door. He walked into the hallway scratching his head and saw there was a piece of toast lying in the middle of the hallway.

"That's weird... How did this toast get here?" he thought. "And what is that smell?" he thought sniffing the air.

He figured it had to have been from the night before and went back into his room.

In the race back to her room Ashley had managed to spill orange juice all over her robe in the panic.

"Gosh dang it! This was my favorite robe!"she said as she took it off and put it in the hamper.

"Hopefully I can get that stain out." she thought. The ruined robe had momentarily taken her mind off of the horny thoughts she had earlier and she sat on her bed to contemplate what she had seen.

Tommy went back to his bed and finished masturbating to the picture of his mother. "Damn, mom is so fucking hot!" He thought to himself as he put the picture under his bed.

Tommy walked to the bathroom and took a shower as he continued to stroke himself and daydream about his beautiful mother. Later that day after Tommy had gotten dressed and fixed himself some cereal, Ashley came out of her room and greeted Tommy in the kitchen.

"Good morning birthday boy! How old are you now? 11? 12?" she asked

"Haha, real funny mom" Tommy laughed.

She smiled and walked over to the coffee maker. Ashley still couldn't keep her mind off what she saw earlier that morning and thoughts spun around her head as she made the coffee.

"Should I talk to him about it? Should I just let it go? Did he have a picture of ME?" she contemplated to herself.

"Mom, hello? Are we doing anything today?" Tommy asked again.

"Oh yes, sorry honey. I was thinking that we could go see a movie or something and then get something to eat for dinner?" Ashley asked.

"Ya that sounds great mom!" Ashley smiled at her son and walked back into her room with her coffee.

"I think that I need to say something. I can't just let something like this go." she concluded. "Yes. I'll try to bring it up when we are at dinner."

Ashley was glad that she had come up with a plan and walked towards the bathroom as she felt a familiar feeling. She let out a few farts as she walked through into the bathroom. Her stomach was really rumbling now and she pulled down her sweats and sat down on the toilet.

"Ahhhh... nothing like a good shit in the morning..." she giggled, letting out a few farts in the process. She let out another huge fart into the toilet and moaned loudly.

"Ohhh... this is going to be a big one again..." She continued to have some fun farting into the toilet before feeling a huge turd coming. She moaned again and let it slowly slide through her massive globes of ass flesh. The long turd squished and squeezed itself through her cheeks and she moaned at the immense wave of pleasure that was coming from her ass. She continued pushing and it just kept going and going for almost a full minute. After the last of it finally exited her ass cheeks and she let out a couple more wet farts she stood up to survey her work.

"Wow!" she thought. "That is one huge turd!" she giggled. That one long, seemingly endless turd had filled up almost the entire toilet to the brim.

"But I'm not even done yet! There's no way this is going to flush..." she thought. As Ashley reached to try and flush down her impressive load an exciting idea crossed her mind.

"I am going to see how full I can get this toilet..." she thought.

She plopped back down without flushing and after a little effort she continued letting out wet farts.

"Ohhh... I can feel another one coming!"

She started pushing out log after log into the rapidly filling bowl. He pussy was getting really wet due to the pleasure of the shit sliding through her ass cheeks.

"I am sooo horny..." she moaned. Ashley reached down between her meaty thighs and started playing with herself as she just continued to shit. Suddenly, she felt the the toilet become full as shit began to press up against her ass from inside the toilet.

"The toilet's full!" she thought rubbing her clit. But rather than stop she just kept on going. Her shit was kept from overflowing due to her huge ass acting as a cork on the top of the toilet seat.

"Ohhhh...that...feels...good..." Since the shit had nowhere to go it began to creep up. It began to fill her enormous ass crack full of hot, gooey poo. The immense level of pleasure caused her to orgasm all over the floor as she continued letting out shit and farts into her hot gooey mess of an ass crack. She couldn't handle the pleasure she was experiencing and passed out onto the floor, leaving behind her prized masterpiece flowing out of the toilet bowl.

Ashley awoke from her deep sleep and raised herself up.

"Oh geez.. my head hurts..."

She opened her eyes and she was in her... bedroom?! She was in her bed!

"Wait... was it all a dream?!" she thought. She quickly got up and ran into her bathroom. It was spotless.

"Oh God... now that is a relief! It was just a dream all along!" She laughed to herself and walked back to her bed.

"Wow! 11:30 already? My alarm must not have gone off." She went into her bathroom and took a quick shower and dried herself off. She reached for her robe but it was gone.

"Where did I leave my robe? It's always right here."

She checked all over her room and couldn't find it.

"Humph. That's weird."

She turned around to see her robe in the hamper with a big orange stain on it.

"Wait...if that...then...how...?"

Ashley was very confused. She walked over to the robe and picked it up. It was still damp. She quickly ran back into the bathroom. She looked all over the toilet but it was spotless. She quickly took off her nightgown, bent over in front of the bathroom mirror, and spread her big butt cheeks. Her ass was totally clean.

"Well I guess the whole toilet incident was the dream... But I guess I did actually see Tommy masturbating..."

Ashley contemplated for a few minutes and tried remembering everything she could.

"I guess I will still bring it up at dinner, but just be very vague to see if he knows what I'm talking about." she thought.

"Yes, that will work perfect." Ashley walked into her bedroom and got ready to go.